All Comments on 'Preacher's Wife Rides with Tommy Ch. 04'

by softspokenstephen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Details are needed please

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Yada yada yada

Blah blah blah

great lovergreat loverover 6 years ago
very slow and mildly arousing

my rating of 3.

49greg49gregover 6 years ago
very good 5* I love the slow seduction.

It's sensual, perhaps intellectual, and even though it's slow going you can see how this woman is seducing the young man, even hypnotizing him, plus developing a fetish for panties in him.

I love it. Wish my preacher's wife had taken this kind of interest in me.

I hope the author is working on another few chapters.

September4decemberSeptember4decemberover 6 years ago
Gets better every chapter

Really enjoying the saga of the Preachers wife.

And I can tell you are setting up the story to include the Preacher, the Deacon, and Tommy's mom.

Great!

phobosukphobosukabout 6 years ago
Amazingly erotic

You're such a tease! But your stories are all the better for it. Afantastic series and worth 5 stars every chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I drove a preacher's wife

When I was a young man I drove a pretty preacher's wife on a trip back to her home a couple of hundred miles. She pulled up her skirt and pulled off her panties and I started feeling her legs, then her pussy. She turned around in the front seat on her knees. I reached under her skirt and fingered her until she had an orgasm while I was driving. She soaked my hand and sat back on the front cloth seat with her naked pussy. When we reached our destination I noticed that the front passenger seat of my car where she had sat was soaked with her juices. Every time I got in my car I remembered that awesome experience. Later, when we got back to her place, she let me go all the way. It was an unforgettable experience. She was a very hot woman.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just last week I was in a room alone with my preacher's wife. We were sitting across from each other and talking. She was wearing a black skirt and hose. I glanced down at her legs and noticed that they were slightly open. She is an older, very attractive woman, quite shapely and has very nice legs. I thought, why not be a little bold and see what happens. So, I said, "I sure do like that." She asked, "What?" I said, "Your legs in stockings." She turned a little pink in her cheeks, and glanced around. She looked at me and asked, "Like this?" And, she opened her legs a just a little more. I could see right up her skirt, between her legs, and noticed that she was wearing beige pantyhose. I smiled and said, "I like it very much. You have beautiful legs! Is there any more?" She said, "Maybe." And she glanced around again and opened her legs wider. I looked directly up between her legs to her crotch and was shocked to see her pussy surrounded by hair. No panties, just sheer nylon covering her pussy! "Do you like that?" she asked me. I responded, "Yes, very much!" And, just then someone came into the room and she closed her legs. What a surprise she was! I don't know if I can take this any further, but sure would like to try.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous