Precious Pup Ch. 01: Ache [Sir]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes, half closed with pleasure, opened slightly as his leg pressed up against her hot wet cunt. She yipped softly and began rubbing herself against his leg, whimpering as she felt satisfying pressure against her aching hole and sensitive clit. He could feel how wet she was, soaking his skin with her slick. She licked her lips, tasting the remnants of his cum in her mouth, and gripped his leg with her paws, humping faster now and with abandon.

"You're such a good girl for me, always so fucking wet for me."

She whimpered and felt herself sink back into her rising orgasm. In this state of mind, language was not an option but she whined loudly and dug her nails into his leg as she felt her whole body tense up. He didn't need her to ask to know and he pulled his hand from her head to her chin, holding her face and turning it up towards him. Her eyes met his and his cock twitched as he saw her dilated pupils drowning in lust.

"Cum for me Precious."

The sounds that erupted from her throat was primal as she rubbed herself against his leg and came, slick gushing from her down his skin.

"Good girl." Her mouth tilted upwards with a dumb, happy smile as he praised her, fingers still tilting her chin up. Her body shuddered through the aftershocks of her orgasm against him and he could feel his cock getting hard again.

"Good girls clean up their mess Precious." Her eyes fell from him as she lowered herself and began licking the slick off his leg. He gasped and gripped the base of his dick, tugging along his length gently as he felt it swell under his hand. Her tongue was soft against his leg and almost tickled as she cleaned him, her ass swaying behind her and her tail curling over her back and waving slightly as she moved. He could almost imagine how soaked and hot her cunt would be when he finally sunk into it and moved his hand faster over his cock.

He was so concentrated on his own pleasure that he missed her tongue leaving his leg and was startled when he heard a loud, impertinent bark. His eyes opened and saw she had turned around and was wagging her tail at him. He could see the glistening slick coating the inside of her thighs and the dark flesh surrounding her cunt, flushed with blood. He sighed and pulled himself off his chair, feeling his knees hit carpet and knowing he would regret this later but he couldn't resist the tempting scene before him.

"You need to be fucked don't you?"

Her whimpers spurred him on as he set himself between her legs and ran his hand up her thigh, gripping the flesh of her ass tightly. She groaned and moved her hips back against him, forcing the tip of his cock against her slick folds and making them both take a sharp breath as sparks erupted at the point of contact.

"You've been such a good girl for me baby, now I'm gonna fuck you like you deserve."

He entered her fully, all the way, in one smooth motion and moved his hands to grip her hips. He paused as her body once again covered his dick in mind numbing pleasure, sheathing it inside slick hot pressure. A yelp escaped from her and he felt her muscles contract around him in surprise. He had to breathe for a moment, trying not to just release himself as she spasmed around his cock, before he was able to pull back out slightly and slam into her. From behind her pussy felt so tight around him and he began to drown in the sensation of her cunt around him and the noises that fell from her mouth as he began to fuck her.

He knew he wasn't going to last very long and wanted to feel her fall apart while he was inside of her. He reached down and grabbed her collar with one hand, yanking her body up by her throat, and holding her up with his other hand around her chest, groping her breast and feeling the bell shaking and jingling as her body was used. Her head fell back against his shoulder and he let go of her collar and wrapped his hand around her throat, hearing her go silent as he squeezed. Her body convulsed as he fucked up into her, choking her with one hand and finding her nipple with the other, tugging and pinching it.

"Cum on my dick baby girl."

Her entire body froze as she threw herself over the edge, the multiple sensations flooding her body coalescing into a huge wave of orgasm and her cunt began to contract around his dick, squeezing it even tighter. He pumped into her once, twice more before feeling his own orgasm crest over him and emptied himself into her body, feeling her shudder in his arms.

He released her throat and almost fell backwards, but caught himself and her as he slipped out of her and gently laid her on top of him as he lay back on the ground, staring up at his ceiling, still lit by the reflection of the menu of his game. Her body twitched and shuddered on top of him, their skin hot and sweaty against each other. His hand reached up and picked up some of her hair that had fallen into her face, tucking it behind her ear.

"Such a good girl for me."

He felt her smile against his chest as she snuggled closer to him and hummed in satisfaction, her need sated for now.

12