Predator and Prey Pt. 03

Story Info
I want her son as my femmeboi sissy!!
1.7k words
4.48
9.4k
14

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi luvvies,

I'm quite busy with real life right now. I do have several chapters written and ready to post but I am stretching out posting them. I am such a tease. Online... and in person!

Be a pet and leave me feedback, luvers!

Love from your copper skinned Mistress Tawny!

Predator and Prey

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 3 - Corrupting Carol-Ann, the beginning

I waited until after the next weekend before texting Carol-Ann. I wanted her guessing as to whether we had just had two one-night stands, or whether I was truly interested in her. Of course, I wasn't interested in her. It was Taylor that I wanted. But I had to go through her to get him to be my full time fuckboy sissy.

So it wasn't until the following Wednesday that I texted her and said I had enjoyed Saturday night and was sorry for taking so long to tell her so. Work had been busy. She eagerly texted back. I told her I was eager to see her again and asked if we could get together for a drink when she was done work. But I would only have an hour or so. She was eager for the drink but disappointed at the timing. I said I would meet her at her office. She was a bit reluctant but finally told me where she worked.

I dressed a bit nicer and showed up a bit early. While I waited I chatted up the receptionist, Crystal. She had been one of the girl's who had been out with Carol-Ann, celebrating her birthday, on the night I had picked up Carol-Ann at the bar. I flattered her a bit by telling her that I had noticed her that evening and that she had been the gal I had originally thought to make a move on but she had been quite into another guy at the time. As I have said, I have a way with women and Crystal gave me her phone number, "just in case". I had no plans to get together with her, but, it might come in handy.

This was the whole point of getting together at Carol-Ann's office. I wanted to get an idea of where she worked, how big the place was, and who she worked with. Getting a foot in the door, so to speak, would give me an opportunity to scope things out more in the future.

We went across the street from her offices and had a nice enough conversation. At the end I invited her out again on the Saturday night and we kissed. Friday night by text we agreed that I would pick her up. I told her to dress nice, but not too upscale. We would be going to a bar to have drinks with several of my friends.

When I picked her up on Saturday I had to wait twenty minutes while she finished getting ready (women!). I said hi and chatted with Taylor as he finished the meal his mom had cooked for him. When we left Taylor kissed his mom on the cheek and I tousled his hair. I pretended to notice a crumb beside his mouth and swiped it away. He pulled back his head and went ewwwwww, but he smiled, and I smiled back.

I drove us to The Barn, a bar in a part of town that I doubt Carol-Ann had ever been to. There was some live music and some pool tables and a lot of tables for drinking. We joined two other couples at a table. I introduced Carol-Ann to my friends Jake and Tony and their dates Jennifer and Latisha. Tony and Latisha were black, but Jennifer was with Tony and Latisha was with Jake, who was a very large man.

The others all had drinks - beer for the men and mixed drinks for the women. When I asked Carol-Ann what she wanted I brought her a glass of wine. But when she sipped it, she made a face. This wasn't really a wine bar. But also I had asked the bartender for their worst wine. When Jake bought the next round, I told him to bring Carol-Ann a rum and coke. She made a face when she sipped that, but she did drink it, and several more as we continued buying rounds.

The guys mostly talked amongst themselves and the girls with each other. Latisha and Jennifer complimented Carol-Ann on her blouse and skirt and she struggled to find something nice to say about their clothes. The two women were dressed a bit loudly, a bit provocatively. They both wore short short skirts and low tops. Latisha was showing impressive cleavage and Jennifer had very high heels.

After an hour Latisha said she had to go tinkle and the two other girls went with her. When Carol-Ann stepped out of the cubicle she was shocked to see Latisha rubbing her nose after snorting a line of coke that she set out on the dirty counter and Jennifer was just inhaling her line. There was a third line set out and Jennifer tried to hand Carol-Ann the straw she had been using. Carol-Ann shook her head. "It's prime stuff!" said Latisha.

"I... I don't do drugs. Sorry."

"Your loss girl!" said Jennifer as she bent down and snorted up half the line, leaving the rest for Latisha.

Back at the table another rum and coke was waiting for Carol-Ann but the men were not in sight. Men didn't usually go to the loo together, so Carol-Ann took a look outside. She heard voices from around the side of the building and looked there. That's where she found me and the other two guys, beer bottles in hand, and passing a joint between us. Carol-Ann looked askance at me and went back into the bar.

She was cold and distant for awhile after that. We stayed another hour and she loosened up a bit. I was pleased to see that she exchanged phone numbers with the other two girls and Jennifer offered to go clothes shopping with her sometime to help her pick out some outfits that would be more appropriate for a place like The Barn.

Carol-Ann was pretty drunk by the time we left the bar. She again looked at me funny when I lit up a cigar in the truck as we drove. I held it out the window for most of the drive, but the odour of the smoke filled the cab of the truck nonetheless and she wrinkled up her nose at the smell. But she did sit close to me and without my having to encourage her, she fished my cock out of my pants and played with it with her hand, though she didn't try to go down on me.

When we got to her house it was late and there was no sign of Taylor. I grabbed a beer for each of us as we went up to Carol-Ann's room, but she never touched hers. In fact, when we got into her room she went straight to the toilet and threw up. She did rinse and I again gave her an aspirin and a knock out pill. Despite having been sick she was still eager for sex and I actually got her to ride me while I lay back. She did a pretty good job of it and seemed to be getting off on me playing with her tits and nipples while she bounced on my dick. Her jugs were a bit soft and showing her age a bit, but they were quite a handful and they were nice looking. She was starting to falter a bit in her fucking so I jammed my cock up into her and I came in her cunt.

She was woozy as she flopped onto the bed. She was surprised when I spread her legs and started eating her pussy. She wanted to stop me because my cum was in there, but I just smiled and pushed her hands away and gave her a good tongue lashing. She had cum while riding my dick and I was pretty sure she was close to cumming again... until she passed out. I tidied her up as I had done the week before. I contemplated staying the night. She had sort of asked me if I would. But I was not quite ready for her to think of me as a steady boyfriend. Keeping her guessing would make her more compliant.

I had hoped that Taylor would have been awake when we came home as I was eager to get a knockout pill in him as well. I had reasons for wanting them both unconscious for several hours at the same time, but that would have to wait for another time.

I did open Taylor's door just a crack and saw that he was indeed fast asleep. I didn't know how deep a sleeper he was but I did step into the room enough to look at him. I was pleased to see that he slept naked, and the night was warm enough that his covers were mostly off of him. He was lying on his belly so I could not see his cock, but his ass was visible by the light coming from the hallway. It was round and full and unblemished. No pimples or other marks. Just beautiful.

His face was turned towards me and he looked so pretty and angelic. His lips were full and pink and looked oh so fuckable. I wanted to touch him. Just a finger on his ass. But I couldn't. If he was a light sleeper and woke up, he might be afraid and that would slow down my plans. I just had to be patient. He'd soon be mine.

I noticed a glass of water beside his bed. Apparently he liked to sip from this during the night. I popped a pill into the glass.

Soon Taylor, soon, I promised in my thoughts as I backed quietly out of the room.

I went home and fucked Juanita. Her boipussy was a particular delight this evening and I dropped two cum loads in there before tying her up for the night. I tied her a bit more tightly that usual - she had asked me who's pussy she was tasting on my cock, and that was none of her fucking business!