Predator and Prey Pt. 04

Story Info
Corrupting the mother, molesting the son!
2.7k words
4.54
7.8k
17

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predator and Prey Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmboi Sissy! by Tawny Suede

Chapter 4 - Exploring Taylor

I sent her flowers again. This time to her office since I had made a note of the address. I wanted to start "marking my territory", letting the people around her know that she had a man in her life who intended to stay.

I had not said so much to Carol-Ann. I wanted her still guessing a bit, and I wanted her willing to accept some changes.

We met up again mid-week for drinks. When I ordered I got a beer as usual, but I ordered her a screwdriver rather than her usual wine. She turned up her nose a bit but she drank it as we talked and I even ordered a second for her and it disappeared pretty quickly. As did the third. I wanted to keep her on hard liquor from now on. It took too long to get drunk on wine and I wanted her inhibitions weakened whenever we were together.

I told her I couldn't spend more of the evening with her, but I did have time for a bit of fun. We went back to my truck which was parked in a covered garage. She commented on how my truck smelled heavily of cigar smoke, but soon we were kissing heavily. I got her blouse undone and pulled her bra down below her tits. As I mentioned she was a bit plump and she had very meaty jugs. I sucked on her nipples for awhile as she played with my cock. I made a casual comment as to how much more sexy her nipples would look if they were pierced and had rings through them. Then I suddenly took her head and forced her down. My cock bumped her lips. She took the hint and opened wide.

She sucked me for just four minutes. She was good. I then jammed her face down hard and came in the back of her mouth. She swallowed all of it.

When I finally let her up, she tried to look hurt at how rough I had been, but when I told her she gave a fantastic blow job, she just gave an inebriated giggle and kissed me. I told her I'd love to also fuck her but that I had to get going.

I dropped her off near a subway station, but didn't tell her that her lipstick was all smudged. She was still drunk but I wasn't worried about her finding her way home.

We arranged to go out again on Saturday night. I told her we would be meeting up with the same four people at The Barn. She protested a bit, saying she would rather just stay in and watch a movie with me. So I promised her a nice meal first, and that next time it would be just the two of us, so she finally agreed. I suggested that she call Jennifer and go clothes shopping earlier in the day and she reluctantly agreed.

Saturday night I intentionally arrived too early. While Carol-Ann was upstairs getting ready, I chatted with Taylor. I asked if he had a date for the evening and he looked at me strange saying, no, he was just going to play video games and watch a movie. I asked him about his sports activities. Since school was done for the year, he had no intramural activities, but he was still running on his own and had regular tennis matches. I told him I used to play a lot of squash and he said that his club had squash courts. I said that perhaps we should play squash sometime, but again he looked at me funny - soft of implying why would a kid like him want to play with some old guy who was banging his mom?

Carol-Ann came downstairs and asked how she looked. Taylor's eyes bugged out a bit but then he went to play his games. His mom looked pretty sexy. Her blouse was low cut and she was showing nice cleavage. Her skirt was much shorter than last week. I loved the dark hose she was wearing and I think the heels were a couple inches taller than she normally wore. Her legs looked fantastic.

I told her she looked gorgeous. We shared a long kiss before getting in my truck.

The other four were already at a table when we arrived at The Barn. Latisha squealed when she saw what Carol-Ann was wearing and complimented Jennifer on helping. But the girls took Carol-Ann off to the washroom. When they returned I saw that they had redone Carol-Ann's make up, making her eyeshadow a bit bolder and changing the colour of her lipstick. "We tarted her up a bit!" laughed Latisha.

"You look great!" I told her, handing her her first rum and coke of the evening.

The alcohol helped loosen her up. People moved around the table from time to time, changing seats so they could sit beside someone else when the conversation flowed that way. When the men walked past Carol-Ann they each took the opportunity to touch her arm, or shoulder. When there was laughter they might hug her briefly. Early in the evening she looked a bit nervous, but with four drinks in her she didn't seem to notice when Tony sat with his arm draped across her shoulders, or when Latisha held her hand on the table for almost fifteen minutes.

When a few of us stepped outside for a few minutes, Carol-Ann staggered out with us. And when we were passing a joint around a bit later, I handed it to Carol-Ann who was in a very happy mood. She looked at it for a moment and then said, what the hell, and inhaled on it. She had a coughing fit and everyone laughed, which encouraged her to take another hit. When we were ready to walk back inside, I gave Jake a nudge and he hung back a bit. When it was just he and Carol-Ann outside, he pulled her to him and kissed her. She resisted briefly, but then she gave in and they swapped tongues for a couple of minutes as he fondled her ass and felt up her tits. I think she was drunk and whacked out enough to be happy to be snogging with whoever was interested. Jake then led her inside, holding her hand.

When we were back at the table, Jake kept Carol-Ann close and held her hand under the table. She had trouble focussing, but when she looked at me, she could see that Jennifer was sitting on my lap and was kissing the side of my face.

This was enough for one night, I decided. It was time to say our good-byes. As we did, the other girls insisted that next weekend we go to a club where we could dance. This of course had been my idea, but I used Jennifer and Latisha to put it forward. Carol-Ann was enthusiastic, although considering her state I was not sure if she would remember much in the morning.

I helped Carol-Ann into the truck. She drifted in and out of consciousness as we drove home. I lit a cigar and closed the windows, filling the truck with the cigar smoke. She coughed a few times when she was awake.

When I got her home Taylor was still up watching a movie. He was concerned about his mother's state, but I assured him that she had just had a good time. Carol-Ann was conscious enough to get out of her clothes with just a little help from me. She mumbled an apology that she was in no fit state to have sex. I fed her a knock out pill because I really wanted her asleep for the next several hours and put her under the sheets.

So, I didn't fuck her that night. But I had fucked with her mind. I was getting her used to hard liquor, had got her to smoke her first joint and left her with hair smelling heavily of cigar smoke. Progress.

I went back downstairs and Taylor asked me to grab him a coke. I popped the top off his coke and a beer for me, and I put a two pills in his bottle, one being the same knock out that I used on his mother. I also grabbed some cheetos and sat down beside Taylor and watched the last fifteen minutes of the movie with him. His nose wrinkled up at the cigar odour on me, but he did not say anything. I was getting him used to the smell of a real man.

We chatted for a bit, but five minutes after the end of the movie he let out a big yawn and said he had to go to bed. I told him I would tidy up after him and then I would head out. I gave it fifteen minutes and then looked in on his mom first and then on Taylor. They were both out solid. I poked Taylor several times and even gave him a good push. He kept sleeping.

I went down stairs and found a green garbage bag. I then started searching the house. I wanted to get to know Carol-Ann and Taylor better than they would tell me. I searched every drawer and the back of every closet and even went through all of the boxes in the basement. Whenever I found anything that I thought might have a bit of value, but which had been packed away and was unlikely to be looked for in the next six months, I put it in the bag. That included old coins, some candlesticks, a few old watches and some jewelery that was probably inherited and now forgotten.

Not much of a haul really, but every penny helps.

More importantly I found where she kept her paid and unpaid bills and other financial documents. She managed to pay her utilities and taxes regularly. But she was carrying a sizable balance on her credit card - as she had mentioned to me - and not paying much against it each month. I found her mortgage statement and even a recent appraisal of her house. She actually had a line of credit on which about sixteen thousand dollars was available. The value of the house was not much more than the borrowed amount so she was walking a fine line on her finances.

Good to know. Very good to know.

I also spent time on her phone. I had previously noted that she used 1-2-3-4 as her password so I was able to get in and I copied down the numbers of the people she texted with and phoned the most. Her computer didn't have a password at all and right on the desktop was a file named PASSWORDS which gave me her passwords for her bank accounts, utilities and anything else that needed verification.

I found where she stored photos. There were a couple of very nice pics of Taylor in a swimsuit and I copied those to my own phone. There were a number of pictures of her with other friends and I copied a few of those in case they might be helpful in future. I got into her Facebook and saw that she had hundreds of friends. I accessed a fake account I had set up in past with a girl's name and picture and linked the two as friends. She had so many friends she would not notice and this would give me access to post things on her account from other sources. But I also noted her login and password so I could post as her if I wanted.

In fact, there were a few pics on my phone from tonight and I posted one of those on her main page showing her sitting on Tony's lap, her boobs almost exposed. Lots of glasses were visible on the table and she was obviously drunk. I captioned this as "Great night out last night with the new gang! The guys are a blast!" When she saw that on her feed, she would assume she had posted it while drunk. I wondered if she would delete it or leave it. I found and friended Jennifer and Latisha and told them to start facebook posting on Carol-Ann's site. We needed to let her other friends know how much of a party girl she was becoming.

When I was done I had more information for corrupting Carol-Ann and stealing Taylor from her.

I could have left then, but I was obsessed with Taylor and the idea of possessing him. I went into his room and threw back his covers. He was laying on his side so I could see both his ass and his limp cock, and his beautiful face. I had to touch him. I had to feel his body on mine. But I also couldn't spook him.

I took the bag of items out to my truck. I went into my glovebox and grabbed a small box I had put in there awhile ago and was finally able to use. Up in Taylor's bedroom I opened the box took out a syringe and filled it from a vial. I then injected female hormones into Taylor's round ass. I had already been feeding him female hormones in the pills I was dropping in his drinks whenever I got a chance. And I would inject stronger hormones whenever I could do so without alarming him.

I then went into his mother's room and took a shower in her bathroom. I needed to get all of the cigar odour off of my body. I dried myself thoroughly and then I went to Taylor's room. I moved his body to one side of the bed. He was limp and lifeless, but just in a drugged sleep. I lay down beside him and then I pulled him to me and cuddled him. I turned his face to me and I kissed those sweet perfect lips. But his head lolled down and away from me. I ran my hand gently along his body. I cupped his cock and balls in my hand and played with them a bit. But they remained limp and flaccid.

My own cock was firmly erect and I jerked it a few times. I rolled Taylor onto his stomach and knelt between his legs. I spread his ass cheeks and marvelled at the perfection of his anal star. It was a beautiful sight. So very pink. Never violated.

I pushed my head closer and smelled his ass. Boy fresh. Lovely. I could not resist and I licked at this ass hole a bit. But he was young and his ass was untouched. My tongue would not push in. But I licked my finger and pushed and got it inside his sweet ass, just the tip.

I sighed and stood up. I wanked my cock and slowly built towards an orgasm, standing above the most beautiful young man I had ever lusted over. I knew that I had to be patient. I knew he had to be mine. I was leaking precum. I took a bit on my finger and wiped it on Taylor's lips. It shone in the light briefly and then faded. When he woke he would have a funny flavour in his mouth, but would just think it was from whatever he ate the previous evening.

To be extra careful and cautious I swept his bed with my hands to remove any of my stray body hairs which had come loose as I cuddled with Taylor. I did not need to leave anything behind that would alarm him. Hence my earlier shower so I did not leave cigar odour on his bedding. But I had not been able to resist leaving that bit of pre-cum on his lip. I shivered as I thought of him licking his lip when he woke up, taking my dried body fluid into his mouth.

I left his room before temptation took me too far. I went into his mother's room. I turned Carol-Ann so that her face was at the edge of the bed. I pulled her mouth open and wanked myself until I shot my load of cum into her mouth. I watched as she instinctively swallowed. And I grinned. The fucking whore loved cum. I was going to see that she got a whole lot more in the months to come!