Predator and Prey Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he got off the bus he reached into his pocket and grabbed the joint that he had hidden in his cigarette pack, and he smoked that on the walk the rest of the way home. And he started to feel much better.

When he got home, he was very late for dinner, but his mother gave him some food she had cooked. He ate at the counter alone, as she watched some tv. There was an uneasy sullen truce between them. After eating, Taylor went to his bedroom and cleaned out a cabinet to put all of his hair and beauty products in. He thought about playing a game or just going straight to watching porn and jerking off. But instead he thumbed through a couple of beauty magazines he had borrowed from the salon.

When he went across the hall to take a piss an hour later, he saw that his mother was still watching tv. But now on the coffee table in front of her, she had a bottle of gin and a tumbler glass. She had her cigarettes but she was currently smoking a joint and was being frustrated with her phone. He suspected she was not having any luck getting hold of Luis either.

For her part Carol-Ann was very anxious. She knew she was missing her mortgage payment today. She simply didn't have the money for it. Over the past few days she had gone out of her way to make some extra money, even going so far as to take money for sex, on a double "date" with Latisha a couple nights earlier. But when faced with a choice, she had used the money to buy more drugs, including the crack crystals and a pipe.

A half hour earlier she had gone to her room and opened the latest baggie she had bought from Jake and had downed a couple of valium. She had a choice in the baggie of weed, uppers and downers. She had passed over the coke and the ecstasy and had decided on downers instead. She needed something to calm her.

So she was relaxing with valium and gin, and weed. And tobacco, of course.

She really wanted to talk to Luis. Her boyfriend. God she missed him, she thought. His strong shoulders, his calm voice. And his dick. She really needed a fuck. She had invited Jake over to fuck her the previous day, Sunday. And today she had sucked her boss's cock, which was now a daily event. But she hadn't been dicked today. Her pussy itched. Her cunt craved cock.

Fuck when had she become obsessed with cock? She giggled as she took a deep swig of her gin. She loved cock. She loved fucking. Why had she settled down with her husband? She should have dated more guys before she got married. Instead she had married Harold, her childhood sweetheart, waited until her wedding night to have sex, and lived the quiet sedate life of a happily married woman. When he had died four years ago, she had gone celibate, not having any interest in another man until she finally came out of her shock and grief. She had been out on one or two dates, and then along came Luis.

Dating Luis had opened her eyes, and opened her legs! She snorted, giggled, choked... and had to take another drink of her gin to settle back down. She lit another joint and sucked the smoke deep into her lungs, until she felt the buzz hit her brain. That was something else new since she had met Luis. Sex, and drugs, and weed, and booze. Fuck, she was having so much fun now. Now she just needed money.

She texted Luis again, and got no answer. Frustrated, she got up and went to Taylor's bedroom door and knocked quietly. She was surprised when he told her to come in. She did not want to upset him any further, so she just stuck her head in. She found him laying across his bed, reading a magazine, though she could not see what it was. She asked him if he could give her Melissa's phone number and he gave it to her without asking why she wanted it.

She went to her bedroom and prepared for bed. Once she was in bed she grabbed the strap on dildo she had brought home from Latisha's place the day before. She sent Melissa a text just to say hello, but hoping to set up a meet up some time soon. Frustratingly, she did not reply either. Carol-Ann took a sip from the tumbler she had brought to her room, lit up a cigarette and then started working the head of the strap on dick against her pussy lips, slowly lubricating it and then sliding just the tip into her cunt. She fantasized about what she had done with Jake the day before, what she had done many times with Luis, and what she was hoping might happen with Melissa. Oh, yes, and what she had enjoyed with Derek, and even her fucking with the young man who had paid for sex with her on Saturday night.

Fuck, she'd had a lot of sex in the last week, with a lot of different people. As she worked the dildo deeper into her pussy, she thought she wanted so much more!

Right now, she wanted Luis. Where was he?

Where was I? I was working off my aggression, my cock sunk deep in a guy's ass!

At the end of the work day, I did not go home to clean up. I wanted to smell of hard earned sweat. It was part of my plan for the evening. I had also not shaved that morning, so I had a short, stubbly, raspy beard. I'd been smoking my cigar on and off during the day so that added to my masculine musk.

I wasn't meeting Sherry until after seven pm, so I had plenty of time to stop and see Sally. I said hello to Chauncy as I went into their office in the bar. He wasn't too busy at the moment, so he was making out with one of his large black bodyguards. Sally had one of the gals she was training under her desk, slowing licking on her pussy. It did not distract her from our conversation, though she did sometimes pause to give the cunt lapper some instructions.

I had not come to see Sally about selling Juanita for me, though she did assure me that that deal was still on the books. I was there about something else. Sally ran all of the prostitution in our city. Most of the girls were run by pimps who reported back to her and gave her a cut of the money they got from their strings of girls, but she also had some girls working for her directly. She had enough connections in the city that, if any gal tried to work on her own, she was quickly brought into the fold, or stopped hooking in our city -- one way or another.

I was looking for a room to use for the night. Sally was happy to oblige and gave me the keys to one of the rooms her girls used regularly. It even came well stocked with supplies.

By then it was time to meet up with Sherry. I had asked her to meet me at a dingy bar a few miles from the office where she and Carol-Ann worked. She didn't really care where we met so long as I was planning to take her somewhere and give her a hard fuck.

We chose this particular bar because they didn't have any of those fucking no smoking rules. I was smoking my cigar when Sherry came to the table. She had her own cigarillo in hand. She leaned down and kissed me aggressively, saying "Hello lover!" I returned the kiss, calling her "Nasty Bitch" which was becoming my pet name for her.

I had a beer, as I did not want to get too drunk tonight. She had the same. She took my phone and put Louise Matthews phone number in my contacts. "Deal's a deal," she said. "Now you fuck my brains out tonight! Why did you want her number?" she asked me.

"I have something much more interesting planned for tonight, but as to why I wanted her number... I plan to tell her that her husband is going to be fucking Carol-Ann on Wednesday night, and where!" I grinned at Sherry.

"What? Why? And why are you letting your girlfriend fuck her boss?"

I had thought about how much I would tell Sherry. I wanted her help with some of this. "When I first met her, things were going great. She was a pleasant gal, and a great fuck. I thought we might have a future together." This was a lie of course. I only dated her so that I could get at her son. But I did not mention anything about Taylor to Sherry. "Then she started boozing and drinking a lot..."

"Yeah, she's been a bit of a mess at the office the last few months!" said Sherry. Of course, this was all due to my manipulations. I was the one feeding her the drugs and the liquor.

"Well recently I found out she's been screwing my friend Jake behind my back. And now I find out she's blowing her boss every day and fucking him some nights! The bitch!" And, of course, I was the one encouraging her to have sex with other people. I was painting a picture of me being the innocent victim of a bitch of a girlfriend, whereas all along I was the one corrupting her and pushing her into a downward spiral.

"So you've decided to get some revenge? Louise has caught Bert cheating before. I think that if she catches him one more time, she's going to dump him. It'll serve him right. And if this gets Carol-Ann fired, it won't break my heart!" Sherry said.

Then she grabbed my head and kissed me, hard at first, and then more tenderly. "If she's out of the way, does this mean I might get to see more of you? You are one sexy beast!" She said as she cupped my groin. "And you are one hell of a fuck!"

I'd thought about that. Once Carol-Ann was out of the picture, and Kitten was my full time sissy, I'd still need the occasional bit of female companionship. Oh, I didn't want to settle down with anyone, but Sherry would certainly be nice as a regular fuck. "We'll see." I told her.

She pouted a bit, then asked, "So what about tonight? I really need a good fuck, and I plan for you to give that to me. What do you have in mind that will be even more exciting?"

So I told her what I had in mind. She wasn't surprised that I wanted us to pick up someone else for a threesome, but she was a bit surprised that I wanted it to be a guy. No complaints, just a bit of surprise. In past conversations, I had hinted that I had had sex with guys in the past, but she had not expected to actually see that part of me. I explained the plan to her and handed her the keys to the apartment we would use.

The plan called for us to go to another bar, one where the college crowd hung out. She would pick up a young guy and take him back to the apartment and then we would both use him. I really needed to hurt someone, to work out some aggression. But not enough that they would call the cops.

We both drove vehicles to the college area and chose a bar at random. We entered separately. Sherry went to the bar and I hung back at a table, watching. I was watching for a young man who was on his own and so wouldn't be missed if he stayed out all evening, or rather, was forcefully used late into the night. I like my men young, and prefer them to be cute. But I wasn't looking for a sissy. In fact I was looking for someone who had never had any gay thoughts in his life, and planned to open his eyes, and his holes.

I finally spotted the right candidate and signalled to Sherry. She managed to sidle up to the man and started to make small talk. Over the next five minutes she had begun to tease and caress the guy. She had loosened her blouse so he could see her ample cleavage and had even fondled his cock through his jeans. He was looking extremely uncomfortable and I could see in his eyes that he was interested in what she was offering, but he was also scared. Why was this older woman coming on to him so hard, and on a Monday night?

Sherry had a firm grasp on his dick and was urging him to leave the bar with her, when I saw someone else leave a washroom and walk across the room. For fuck sake, I grinned to myself. HE was perfect! I managed to catch Sherry's eye and waved her off of the first guy. She looked puzzled but leaned in to the guy and whispered in his ear. The guy looked very afraid and ran out of the bar.

I motioned Sherry to meet me near the washrooms. "What did you say to get rid of him? He really ran!" I asked her.

"It told him I was going to fuck his ass with my strap on!" she grinned as she sipped her drink.

"Well he may have run now, but if you come back a week tonight, I think there is a good chance he might be intrigued enough to be looking for you!" I told her. "If that interests you."

"I might at that," she said. "So what gives?"

"I spotted a better candidate. Or rather, someone I'd like to meet my cock again!" I told her. We took a couple steps back to where we could see the bar area in full and I pointed the guy out.

"Nothing special. I think the other guy was better looking. But sure, he'll do!" said Sherry wickedly.

"Tell him you can get him some drugs too. You can call your partner to meet you at the room you will be going to. Let him think it's another woman."

Sherry worked her magic on the guy. It wasn't hard. He was an easy mark. Fifteen minutes later she led him out of the bar and they got in her car and drove away. I followed them out and then followed in my truck.

The guy in the truck with her was Cocksucker, as I had thought of him, from a few nights back. That night, when he had suggested that the gal he was with suck my cock in exchange for some drugs, I had made him suck me instead, much to the girl's delight. Now I was going to make him do much more than just suck me. I was really going to enjoy this!

I sat in my truck for a half hour, smoking, and thinking, as I gave them time to get settled in the room. I had given Sherry a couple of pills to get into Cocksucker. One was a viagra substitute and the other was ecstasy. Both were white and looked identical. I told her to tell him they were both viagra. I wanted him hard and flying.

When I got up to the apartment, Sherry had left the door unlocked. It was a regular one bedroom apartment, but was used as a casual sex lair by Sally's girls. Sherry's and Cocksucker's clothes were spread across the living room, on the floor and couch and chair, and mine joined them. I could hear them in the bedroom. The door was partially closed. I took a slow look in since I wanted Cocksucker's first awareness of me to be a surprise for him.

It looked like Sherry had been having fun. Cocksucker was laying on a four-poster bed on his back. His wrists and ankles were tied with rope to the corner posts. He wasn't objecting at all. Sherry was on top of him, with his cock planted deep in her cunt as she rode him. She was moaning as she grasped his nipples and played with them, bouncing up and down. Cocksucker was panting heavily and then gave a mighty heave of his hips, raising his ass as he cried out "I'm cumming!" and then pumped his cum into her pussy.

In a mirror at the head of the bed, Sherry caught sight of me looking through the doorway and smiled at me. She beckoned me to wait a moment. She had not cum yet, but there was going to be plenty of time for that. She raised herself and let Cocksucker's deflating cock slide out of her pussy. She slid forward so that her wet slit was over the young man's face and simply said, "Lick me!"

"I'm not going to... " Cocksucker protested, but Sherry sat her face down so that her cunt was mashed against his lips.

"Lick me, I said! You said you were kinky!" she smiled at him.

"But it's full of my cum!" he protested.

"Exactly! You are going to eat your cum from my cunt! Now, get your tongue in there and clean me out!" For emphasis she reached back and grabbed his cock and twisted.

"Ow! Stop that!" Cocksucker protested.

"Get licking or it will be your balls that I twist! In fact, I might do that anyway!" Sherry said as she waggled her finger at me, telling me I should come in now. I closed the door behind me.

Cocksucker heard the door close. "What's that? Is someone else there?"

"Yes, it's my friend with your drugs. Now get back to eating your cum out of my pussy!" Sherry told him as she grabbed his head so he could not twist it around and see me.

I went around to the foot of the bed and got between Cocksucker's legs. His cock was soft and wet with a mix of his cum and Sherry's cunt juices. I took it between my fingers and sucked it into my mouth. Cocksucker tried to flinch his legs. They were not tied tightly, so he had some room to move about, but not a lot. "Who... what.... " Cocksucker protested, but there was nothing he could do to get away from my mouth. But soon he did not want to. As I sucked, his cock quickly got erect again even though he had just cum. Viagra and ecstasy to do wonders for hard dicks.

I am sure he thought it was a woman sucking him. He was moaning into Sherry's cunt as he licked the last of his cum that leaked into his mouth. He thrust his cock up into my mouth, encouraging me to suck harder. At least, until he felt my beard scrape against his inner thigh!

"What... what's going on? Who is that?" Cocksucker asked in a panic, when he managed to twist his head and push Sherry's pussy away from his lips.

"That's just my partner, with your drugs! You want the drugs don't you? Just relax and enjoy!" Sherry cooed at him. I sucked as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I definitely prefer being sucked, to sucking. But when I'm feeling hot, and in need of sex with a man, I'm up for anything. Especially some humiliation. I patted Sherry's rump and she lifted herself off of Cocksucker's face, so he could see me.

"You? Oh, fuck, not you!!" he cried out.

"Yeah me!" I grinned at him. I held his cock erect in one hand and gave it a good swipe with my tongue and then sucked hard on the head!

"Get off of me!" he said angrily. "I'm not gay! I'm not a fag! I don't want my cock sucked by a guy!"

"Oh, we are just getting started!" I told him. I had intentionally not shaved that morning and had a thick stubble on my face by this time of the evening. I wanted whomever we picked up to know that they were being molested and taken by a real man. My body was hairy, my hairline was receding and I was not pretty in any way. I was a rugged, slightly overweight, balding man, and at the moment I was very smelly from my hard work during the day.

I grasped Cocksucker's dick in my hand and held him tight, slowly pumping him as I slid up his body on the bed. I released his cock and started to fondle his nipples. He gasped. Sherry grasped his head with her hands and turned it towards me. Cocksucker's eyes went wide when I moved in and kissed him. I kissed him hard and thrust my tongue in his mouth. He tried to pull away but Sherry held him firm and I slithered my tongue into his mouth; then I found his tongue and sucked on it.

When I pulled back, he sputtered and tried to spit. I slapped his face once. And then again. He looked as if he was going to cry, and then he did as I licked my tongue along his face. A long lick up one cheek, and then the other. I grinned back at him again and gave his balls a hard squeeze. He opened his mouth to scream and I kissed him again, hard. He tried to push me away with his body, but with his wrists and ankles securely tied to the bed posts, he didn't have much ability to buck me off.

"You say you don't like it, but your cock is betraying you!" I told him. His dick was very hard in my hand and I went back to sucking him. He again tried to buck me, but this time it was Sherry who slapped his face. I reached for a bottle of lube that was on the bed and coated my middle finger. This time as I sucked, I probed at Cocksucker's asshole until I could wedge my finger inside and then I worked it in further and further.

"No, don't! What are you doing! Don't put that in... ohhhhh" Cocksucker let out a moan as my finger slid inside his ass.

Sherry was now laying beside him, stroking his nipples, and kissing Cocksucker. He wasn't a bad looking guy, but he was not pretty in any way, and too husky for me to ever be interested in doing anything with him other than terrorizing him. "That feels good, doesn't it?" she cooed at him. "You like having your cock sucked! It doesn't matter who's doing it!"

Cocksucker looked down at me, and my very masculine face, with stubble."No, I don't want a guy sucking me! I'm not a homo!!" And then he groaned as my finger pushed up into his ass again and wiggled against his prostate. His cock gave a little spurt of pre cum in my mouth. I opened my mouth to let him see my wet tongue, before I swallowed. I have yet to find a guy who isn't turned on when a finger massages his prostate.