Predator and Prey Pt. 14

Story Info
Luis works out some aggression with an unwilling partner.
12k words
4.82
4.8k
6

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predator and Prey

Corrupting a Mother and Taking her Son as My Femmeboi Sissy!

by Tawny Suede

Chapter 14 - Working out my Aggression

The beginning of a new week. I have put significant pressure on Carol-Ann so far, but this week I would be pushing her beyond her limits. And I would be helping Kitten find his new self too.

Monday was a heavy work day on the construction site, so I had no time to talk when both Carol-Ann and Taylor texted and phoned me multiple times in the morning. When I finally did get a break near lunch time I didn't call either of them back. I did place two calls however.

The first was to Morty, a guy I knew who worked at the bank which held Carol-Ann's mortgage. Morty was a semi-regular at buying dope from me and he knew I could cause him trouble if I ratted him out to his bosses. But I never threatened that and never asked him for anything big. This time I told him I wanted a few sheets of the bank's letterhead paper. I told him there were some freebies in it for him and we set up a time and place to meet.

My second call was to Carol-Ann's office, but not to her; rather to talk to the receptionist Sherry who I had agreed to take out, and fuck, that night. I told her I had something particularly nasty in mind, without going into details. She sounded delighted by the few details I gave her and we agreed on a bar where we would meet in the early evening.

Over at the Gelbart house, things were decidedly awkward after the big blow up mother and son had had the previous evening. When Taylor crept out of his room to take a shower he saw his mother in the kitchen sipping her coffee. She actually looked like she was pretty normal, almost like her old self, except she had a cigarette in an ashtray. The "nice" mother from several months ago had not smoked. And she was dressed more daringly than she had back then.

For her part, Carol-Ann was trying to hold herself together. She had to get to work on time. She had to get her work done properly and efficiently. She couldn't afford to lose her job. And yes, that meant she had to wear sexier clothes, show lots of cleavage to please her boss, Bert Matthews, and give him his daily blow job when he asked for it. Truthfully, she now enjoyed sucking cocks and her boss had a nice dick, but she resented his blackmailing her into doing it against the threat of being fired.

On Wednesday evening, she was going to have to meet him at a hotel again so he could fuck her. At this point, she was willing to do whatever she had to do in order to put money in the bank. She was so fucking broke! Oh, she wanted a drink to get the day started. She had the shakes. She needed the booze. But she resisted. Maybe.. maybe she could get away with smoking a joint while she drove to work. She would take along perfume to spray when she got out of the car. That should hide the smell of the weed.

When she heard Taylor's door open, she took a step in that direction. Her son was making his way to the common bathroom. She called out, "Tiger, honey, I am SO sorry about what I said last night!"

Taylor stopped and looked at her and to mollify her said, "I said some hurtful things too. I'm sorry. I didn't mean..."

"I'm.... I'm glad you have a job. Really. And... and you do look nice. It's just... your appearance was so unexpected! Can I give you a lift to your first day at work?"

"No I'll make my own way on the bus. I start a bit later, and you won't be able to drive me every day, so I need to get used to the ride." Taylor said, moving his weight from one leg to the other. "Mom, I'd love to talk more, but I really have to pee!"

"Oh, sorry!" she said. "Go!"

Taylor took a long shower. Despite what he had said to her, Taylor was hurt at the things his mother had said to him the previous day. Yes, she had been almost black out drunk, and perhaps high on something. He knew that later she had stayed in her room for hours, smoking something from a pipe and being incoherent when he had checked in on her. Just because he had looked nice and had nail polish on his fingers and toes, she had accused him of being a fag and said other hurtful things. She had even flaunted her body at him.

As he showered he soaped up his dick and slowly wanked. The image of his mother came to him as she had stood drunkenly before him yesterday. Her robe was open. He had seen the thick rings that stretched the nipples on her tits. He had always known she had large breasts. Yesterday she had teased him with them. And she had splayed open her pussy to him, jangling the rings in her labia as she slid her fingers along her cunt lips.

As he fisted his cock in the shower, he found that he was only mildly turned on by the image of his mother's body. Rather, strangely, it was her demeanour that had turned him on; it was her lewdness, and the cigarette dangling from her lips. It was not how a son was supposed to see his mother, think of his mother, but seeing her being so slutty was a turn on for him.

When his thoughts replayed the images from the Playpen a couple evenings ago, the very real memories of men sucking and fucking men, and remembering how good Luis' hand had felt as he jerked Taylor's cock to climax, fuck that was hot and made him so ridiculously hard right now! And as he remembered how Luis's cock had felt in his mouth, and remembered the lipstick that his own lips had left on that cock, Taylor stifled a scream and instead simpered as he spurted his boy cream in the shower. He pumped his dick and whimpered as several strong jets hit the shower wall, and slid down into the tub to be washed away.

When he got out of the shower he took some Tylenol to help with the still throbbing pain from his newly pierced belly button. That reminded him to also clean the studs in his newly pierced ears. A couple of holes were slightly inflamed. Those had been where Melissa had removed the studs to put in real earrings yesterday when she had made him up.

His mother was gone when he left the bathroom, which is what he had intended. It would take awhile for him to forgive her. Perhaps that would never happen. His mother had changed. He had changed. A simple look in the mirror told him that. His whole attitude towards himself had changed. As he looked at himself, he was now able to see what others kept telling him. He really WAS pretty, for a boy. He accepted that now as he posed in front of the mirror, turning this way and that.

Being pretty was strange. It attracted stares from people out on the street. Women looked at him as a curiosity. But men.... he had realized for quite some time that men had been giving him unusual glances. He had never figured out what those were until Saturday night upstairs at Dante's bar, in the Playpen, when men had been staring at him the same way. Those men had mostly been naked, and playing with other men, cocks hard and thrusting or embedded in the mouths and asses of other men.

The looks they had given him were of lust. Animalistic lust. They had wanted to do things with him, and to him. His pink collar had protected him from them that night. The glances the men on the street had been giving him were the same. Lustful. And he realized that he liked that. He liked the idea of men finding him to be pretty, and wanting him. And wanting to do things with him. To him.

He had a half hour before he had to leave the house and catch the bus. Time for some food in a moment. But his body was craving some nicotine. He grabbed the pack of cigarettes he had bought the day before and went to light one, but something was wrong. The cigarette did not feel right on his lips. Then he got Kitten's purse from the bottom of his closet, took out the lipstick and applied it to his lips. Now he lit the cigarette and inhaled. Everything seemed right now. Looking in the mirror it seemed strange to see the lipstick on his face, the face of a naked boy. But it felt so very right. And he looked so sexy as he smoked, and posed.

He really did not know what to wear to work. So he put on the same clothes he had worn to the club, the white blouse, black pants and the corked heels. He chose an iridescent pearl coloured pair of panties.

He was a bit self conscious about what he was wearing as he walked the ten minutes to the bus stop, but by the time he got across town to the salon he was happy with the admiring looks he had gotten from several men along the way. Curious looks. Lustful looks.

Taylor had been told to arrive at the salon at ten am, although it did not open until eleven. At eleven am, his mother was on her knees in the office of her boss, Bert Matthews.

When Carol-Ann arrived at the office she greeted her friend Sherry, the receptionist, when they both grabbed a coffee from the break room. Sherry noticed that Carol-Ann was heavily perfumed. She knew that Carol-Ann was now a heavy smoker and did notice that the perfume overlaid the odour of cigarette smoke but also suspected it was covering up something else, alcohol perhaps. But this early in the day?

Sherry was polite to Carol-Ann but was tired of seeing her former friend showing up late and underperforming at the office. She really had a yen to tell Carol-Ann that she was fucking her boyfriend behind her back, but resisted. She was all smiles, for now. Sherry did notice when Carol-Ann went into Bert Matthews office mid-morning and closed the door behind her. She was pretty sure she knew what was going on in there. Sherry was friends with Bert's wife, Louise, and Louise had caught him cheating a couple of times in the last few years, and suspected other dalliances.

Carol-Ann was not dallying at all. Bert Matthews was sitting on the edge of his desk, his pants around his ankles. Carol-Ann was leaning forward and her boss was thrusting his cock back and forth between her large tits as she mashed them together. He was fucking her tit flesh. While she pushed her tits together, his fingers gripped her large nipple rings and pulled on them, distending her nipples, and making her moan.

"Lick it! Lick the head of my dick!" he told her, trying to yell at her, quietly. It was hard to say what people passing his closed door might still be able to hear. With each thrust forward, his cock head approached her lips and Carol-Ann flicked out her tongue, swiping at the precum that was bubbling out of his piss hole. "God, I love your fucking tits! And those rings make them so sexy. Brilliant idea!"

Carol-Ann did not bother to tell him that the rings were not her idea, particularly not these heavy gauge rings that dragged her nipples down. After her first encounter with Latisha's pimp, Derek, she had woken the next morning with these thicker adornments, and the rings in her labia. Bert had not seen those yet.

Bert soon tired of the titty fuck and leaned back, letting Carol-Ann suck his cock. At first Carol-Ann had been a reluctant participant in these daily blow jobs, Bert threatening to fire her if she did not blow him. But she had begun to enjoy these daily sessions. Bert was a prick, but he also had a nice prick and Carol-Ann now craved cock. She had gone from a plain, demure suburban mother, to a fun loving, cock slut in just a couple of months. Yesterday when an Uber had dropped her off at home, she had offered to suck the driver's cock to pay the fare. How far had she sunk?

Well she had sunk far enough to be on her knees in her boss's office. She held her face down fully on his cock as she felt him cumming. He tried to grab her hair and pull her up. He liked to cum on her face, painting his cum across her eyes and lips. She did not mind that, since she could clean that up easily, but when he missed and cum got into her hair, that was much harder to clean up, so she she kept him in her mouth and swallowed his full load, making sure he was finished before she let his wilting dick plop out of her mouth.

When they both stood, she had an urge to kiss him. Heaven knows why! But he turned away. She shrugged. He probably did not want to kiss a woman with dick breath! She did in fact, exhale against her palm and smell her breath. Yes, she definitely had dick breath, and would soon have cum breath, as she felt a burp coming.

As she left his office, they both made some mumbling noises about their "meeting" for anyone who saw or heard her exit. She went straight to the washroom to brush her teeth, rinse her mouth and check her makeup.

When Taylor arrived at the salon he was a bit early. He went to a nearby coffee shop and grabbed a coffee, then hung out near the salon front door drinking his coffee and smoking, until a woman around thirty years old arrived and unlocked. She asked if he was Taylor and introduced herself as Samantha. She managed the salon when Terry, the owner, was not there. As they talked, she showed Taylor around the place, showing him the back areas where they kept cleaning supplies, beauty products, the washroom, the stairs to the basement and other things he would need to know for his job.

She showed him how to make coffee and what cold drinks there were in the small refrigerator for patrons. She also showed him the reservations system, in case he had to quickly help out at some point. Two other women arrived during the next hour, Jade who was also about thirty and Jessie who was in her early twenties. They all seemed nice and welcomed Taylor, telling him how nice he looked.

The salon opened at eleven and one customer came in. Soon there were more and Taylor found himself lost in his chores of tidying up after everyone. He took a lunch break at about one, going to a local fast food restaurant for a burger and soft drink. When he finished he smoked before going back to the salon. When he arrived back, Terry the owner had arrived and was busy fussing with a customer. Terry was very stereotypically gay and flamboyant. When he was done with his customer, he took Taylor by the hand and led him to his office and closed the door.

"Bend over and lower your pants," Terry told him matter-of-factly.

"What?" asked Taylor in surprise.

"I'm not going to attack you, dearie!" Terry grinned as he removed a small leather pouch from his desk. "Believe me, you are NOT my type!"

"Why?" Taylor got out one more word, then saw that Terry had a syringe and vial in his hand.

"Luis told me to give you a jab in each cheek every day! They're your vitamins, he said. And you want to do what Luis says, right?"

Taylor nodded and lowered his pants and his shorts enough to expose his rump. He felt a cool alcohol swab on his left cheek and then a prick as the needle entered. This was followed by the same in his right cheek.

"You have lovely skin, dearie! And no pimples! That's amazing for a boy your age. So soft!" said Terry as he ran his hands across Taylor's ass. Taylor shivered at the touch and then pulled up his pants.

"As I said, you're not my type! I like to be on the bottom, just like you!"

"But I don't.. I mean, I've never... Oh, I don't know!" sputtered Taylor.

"Relax, Taylor. You'll be fine. Or would you rather we call you Kitten here? Anyway, you'll have to be careful of some of the women who come through here. Some of them are lonely housewives and would love to take you home and eat you up! No such luck for me! My type are big burly butch truckers, and we don't get many of those in here! Hah!" Terry snickered. "You're all set for the day dearie. More girlie juice for you tomorrow!"

Girlie juice? What did he mean, thought Taylor. And then he remembered things Melissa had been saying, and Gordon. Those had started him thinking about the "vitamins" Luis had started injecting into him. But surely if they were...... they wouldn't act this fast? Taylor did not know that Luis had been dosing him with female hormones for the past couple of months.

Taylor kept busy during the day with sweeping up and other minor chores that Terry gave to him. He was finding it all a bit boring and a bit frustrating. He was an intelligent young man who had been set to go to university, and now he found himself doing menial chores to earn a living.

The two older women went home in early afternoon. They worked during the noon time rush. The salon was not very busy in the afternoon and so twenty-something Jessie and Terry took care of that business. Terry let Taylor take his break in his office and told him he was welcome to smoke in there if he wanted, but to be sure to leave the window open. Before lighting up, Taylor applied some lipstick. While he smoked he started browsing through one of the fashion magazines and found that he liked looking at the outfits. He started to read the fashion tips, and the articles about makeup caught his eye especially.

At one point Jessie came in and Taylor looked up startled at the girl catching him wearing lipstick. But Jessie just said, "You look nice!" and hurried out again with some supplies. Taylor relaxed.

When there was a lull, Terry suggested that Jessie wash Taylor's hair and that she show him how to properly brush it out. "Oh, and put a bit of makeup on him please, sweetie. We want him looking his best for the afternoon crowd!"

"But I am going to have to talk to Luis, about your clothes, dearie!" Terry went on. "You are definitely going to need something much more appropriate for work. For the moment, here, put this on please." The owner handed Taylor a smock which he put on over his clothes. It was similar to those that the women wore.

"And these." Terry gave him a pair of high heels, the heels being about three inches.

"I don't need these!" Taylor protested, but took them when Terry gave him a stern look. It took him a couple minutes to get them on his feet. They were slightly large, but he managed to teeter on them and slowly got used to them.

"If you are going to show off those wonderful legs, you need to get used to taller heels. Each morning, you are to put those on, if you aren't already wearing those or taller when you arrive!" Terry told him.

Jessie blow dried and brushed Taylor's hair, giving him tips on how to increase the volume of his hair. As she did so, Terry handed Taylor a plastic bag with various hair products, telling him they were free, but he had to be sure to use them.

Jessie also spent some time showing Taylor how to apply moisturizer and other products to keep his face light and fresh. She helped him with a bit of eye shadow, eye liner, lip liner, and taught him how to trim his eyebrows and other tips to accentuate the girlishness of his face. She removed it all and had him apply it himself, and then again. Taylor was surprised at how the colouring and subtle shaping helped retain the boy qualities of his face, but made them more feminine at the same time.

Did he really want to look like a girl? No.. not really, but he did like having people tell him how pretty he looked. Later in the afternoon, Tanya and Leslie arrived. They were the young girls who had worked on Taylor on his previous visits. They worked the last shift and the shop was quite busy for the next couple of hours with women coming in after work. Being a Monday it was slow, but still busy. Busy enough that Terry asked Taylor to stay an extra hour until seven.

As a reward he added a bunch of makeup and other beauty products to the bag that Taylor would be taking home.

Before leaving, Leslie helped Taylor remove his makeup, to make his ride home less conspicuous. But Terry told him that when he arrived the next morning, he was expected to apply his own makeup, before any customers arrived.

Taylor was happy as he rode the bus home. Of course, he was disappointed to be riding the bus. He had hoped that Luis might give him a ride home after his first day of work. But Taylor had texted Luis several times during the day and had not received any replies. None.

Taylor was suffering from teen-age anxieties. What was going on? Didn't Luis like him anymore? Why not? Maybe right now Luis was at his house fucking his mother? How did he feel about that? After all he was her boyfriend. What was Taylor to Luis, really? Why didn't he answer his texts?