Predator and Prey Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was ready for more. I loosened his ankle straps and tried to flip him over. Sherry had to release his wrists. As soon as we did he tried to kick me in the groin, but I grabbed him and flipped him. Sherry grabbed his nose and cut off his air. When he tried to breathe through his mouth, she stuffed a nearby dildo in as far as it would go, cutting off that air. I started slapping his ass, and he bucked and bucked. When his face was red, Sherry pulled the fake dick out of his mouth. He was crying again. Such a baby!

I like it when they struggle. When they think that maybe, just maybe, they have a chance to get away. And then I take them. Hard. And deep.

"Get up on your hands and knees," I told him as I moved around to his head. Sherry took the dildo and went to his back end. I gave her a hard kiss as we faced each other. She kicked his knees further apart. His eyes opened wide when he felt her drizzle lube onto his ass crack and then used her fingers to rub it around his asshole. He grunted as she slid first one, and then a second finger into his ass and then began to saw those fingers in and out, loosening him up.

When he opened his mouth to protest, I pushed another ecstasy tablet into his mouth, and then followed that with my hard cock. I wanted him flying, and crying.

"Don't you dare bite me, bitch!" I growled at him. "You've sucked me before and now you'll suck me again... wait a minute." I moved off the bed for a moment and grabbed a lipstick tube from on the dresser. I moved back in front of Cocksucker and pulled his head up. Tears were running down his cheek as he sobbed and winced as Sherry continued to work her fingers in his ass. But his eyes were also starting to widen and his breathing was getting quicker.

"Why are you doing this to me?" he asked, sniffling.

"Because." I replied with a grin. "Just because. It could have been you. It could have been anyone. You got lucky." I ran the lipstick around his lips. Nothing neat. Just some colour. "I told you last time to be wearing lipstick if you wanted to suck me again. There you go!" And I jammed my cock back in his mouth! "Suck me!"

My cock just lay there. No sucking. I took my cock out and slapped his face, hard. He sniffled and snot ran out of his nose, down his face. "Suck!" I told him putting my dick against his lips. This time, he opened his mouth and his lips drew the head of my cock into his mouth. And he began to suck me.

Sherry reached her other hand under Cocksucker and slowly jerked on his cock. It was hard and leaking. I chose to interpret that as him liking my cock in his mouth, but I knew it was a reaction to having his prostate stimulated. Sherry stepped back and put on a strap on cock, a bit bigger than the dildo she had been using in his mouth. I watched as she dripped lube along the length of the dick and slicked it up.

Cocksucker began to squirm when he felt the head of Sherry's dick press against his asshole. I had wanted to be first, but Sherry and I had flipped a coin back at the bar and she won. Fuck! She pressed forward and met some resistance. I took my dick out of his mouth and slapped him again. Fuck, wouldn't this cunt learn?

Distracted, he relaxed his asshole and Sherry was able to lodge the head inside his ass. And now that his ass had been breached, she began to push and sink more of the cock into Cocksucker's bowels.

I reached for a bottle lying on the bed. I twisted the top and held it under his nose. I slapped his face and told him to breathe in. Cocksucker had no choice and took a strong hit on the poppers. Sherry took a strong hold on his hips and thrust harder and another couple of inches fucked into his ass. I kept my cock out of his mouth for the moment. Who knew what his reactions would be as Sherry pulled back a bit and then thrust in again.

"I've never fucked anyone before, but fuck if I'm not going to do this a fucking lot more often!" she grinned at me. She pulled Cocksucker backwards so that she could stand at the foot of the bed, rather than kneel behind her victim. She slapped his ass and told him to push it lower. Cocksucker complied, rather than getting hit again. She thrust forward and I could see another four solid inches disappear into his ass. This time when she pulled back I could see a slight reddish tinge to the gel on the dick.

"You're hurting me!" Cocksucker cried. "Stop! Stop! Don't fuck me any more!"

To shut him up, I shoved my cock back in his mouth and pushed so deep that I hit his throat, and pushed beyond! Cocksucker couldn't breathe and started flailing his arms about. Meantime, Sherry thrust a bit further and now had the full hard fake dick embedded in Cocksucker's ass. She stroked out and back just a bit, and then reached under and squeezed Cocksucker's balls. I pulled my cock back out and Cocksucker let out a huge scream of pain! Fortunately, the room was soundproofed, as were all of Sally's rooms, so we had no fear of anyone rushing in to Cocksucker's rescue!

Sherry pulled her fake cock back, almost all the way out, and then slammed into Cocksucker's ass. If she was stimulating his prostate at all, he wasn't noticing. He was crying and sobbing and huffing snot out of his nose as I jammed my cock back into his mouth. As much pain as he was feeling in his ass, Cocksucker actually remembered to suck my cock, and use his tongue on it. Sherry ram ram rammed his ass and I choked him on my cock. Finally, I felt my cum boil and I jammed my cock deep and howled as I shot my load of jizz into his mouth. Not into his throat. No, I wanted him to feel the scummy texture and taste the flavour of a man's jizz.

I slapped him and told him not to swallow. He snivelled and nodded his understanding. I pulled my cock from his mouth, and wiped the dick head across his forehead and cheeks, painting his face with the faltering remnants of my ejaculation. I looked him in the eyes and told him to open his mouth and show me the cum there. His mouth was filled to the brim. I told him to hold it in his mouth but not to swallow. I then leaned down and kissed him, thrusting my tongue into his mouth. My tongue pushed the cum around as I teased his tongue with mine.

I told him to swallow. His eyes pleaded with me to let him spit, but he swallowed all of my cum in one big gulp.

Meanwhile, Sherry had pulled her hard dick out of Cocksucker's ass and flopped onto the bed in exhaustion. I pulled Cocksucker around to look at his asshole. It had never been fucked before, but now it was gaping. There was some blood. The edges had cracked a bit, but I could also see that some of the blood had come from deeper. I poured some more lube onto the bitch's hole and worked two fingers inside of him. By this point Cocksucker was pretty buzzed out of things. He just whimpered a bit as I worked my fingers inside him, finding his prostate and starting to stimulate it. I got the reaction I wanted when Cocksucker pushed his ass back against my fingering. He was starting to enjoy the sensations.

"You like that, don't you?" I grinned. "Look at me!" I told him. He turned his head and looked back at me, and he again pushed his ass back against my fingers. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"No! I.. I hate it!" he said, but then he moaned softly. I increased the tempo of my finger fucking, and he moaned. "Yes..... yes," he admitted. "Right there! Oh god, that does feel good!"

My dick was hard again. I was ready for him. Sherry moved around to Cocksucker's head. She lay in front of him, her legs spread wide and began to frig her clit and play with her cunt. She did not pull his head to her quim, she just teased him, distracted him. She lit one of her cigarillos and languidly smoked, every once in a while blowing smoke in Cocksucker's face, making him squirm and cough.

She grabbed the popper bottle and took a hit herself, then held it for Cocksucker to take a deep hit! Cocksucker did not notice that she had also grabbed her phone and was taking pictures and videos.

He looked back at me as he felt me again pouring lube on his asshole and on my dick. I waggled my dick at him. "You want this, don't you?" I teased him.

"No! Don't do that. Don't fuck me!" he pleaded, but his heart wasn't in it. I place my dick at the entrance to his ass and pushed inside, just the head. He moaned, and Sherry popped him again. I reached around and grabbed his cock, and he was hard. He hadn't cum during our previous fucking. I pulled my dick head out and pushed it in several times, teasing the bastard.

"You're getting fucked whether you like it or not!" I told him gruffly.

He hung his head, and then looked back at me. "Fuck me," he said. "Fuck my ass!"

My cock was so hard. I had humiliated the bastard. Scared the shit out of him. And now, he was asking me... begging me... to fuck him. Sherry had loosened him up nicely. My cock sank into his ass, fully hilted, right to my pubic hair. I grasped his hips, pulled back out, and rammed in again. He grunted and cried out, but not in pain. I had grazed his prostate and that was a grunt of pure pleasure.

"Of fuck, what did you just do! Do... do.... oh god, do that again!" he moaned.

Sherry had broken his ass with her dildo. She had given him a raw fuck, straight in, straight out. She was crude and brutal. No technique; she would learn over time. But I knew how to fuck a man so he enjoyed it. I knew what spots to hit, when to tease the ass lips, when to thrust, how to twist. I knew how to make a man weep for a good ass fucking. How to get him to beg for it.

And Cocksucker did beg. "Oh dear god! What are you doing to me! That feels... oh fuck, how does that feel so good!!" he cried out as I fucked his ass. Men weep when I fuck them. Cocksucker cried. He was a man. Men don't get fucked. But he was getting his ass fucked and he was enjoying it! How could he enjoy it? He wasn't gay. He wanted to fuck women. So why was a cock in his ass feeling so very very good?

He didn't know. He didn't care. But now that the cock was in his ass, he needed this. He wanted it. He knew that later he would regret this, be ashamed of these feeling. But now, right now, right this very moment, he needed that cock deeper. He needed it rubbing against THAT spot. Oh fuck, how could THAT spot feel so good.

He shoved his ass back to meet my cock as I started to slam it into him. As my cock pulled out, I could see more blood mixed with the lube and the, other stuff, that was coating my cock. Ass fuckings are rarely clean.

I pulled out and grabbed Cocksucker's legs and flipped him over on his back. I spread his legs wide and lifted them and sank my cock back in his mancunt. Sherry stopped fingering herself and sat on our bitch's face. Without having been told to do so, Cocksucker began to tongue her cunt and clit. Sherry took his cock in hand and started wanking him, making him groan into her gash. She kissed me hard and I returned the kiss. As I did I reached my hands forward and grasped his nipples, first fondling them and then grasping them in my fingers and twisting them. As he protested into Sherry's pussy, I felt his ass clamp down on my dick. Nice!

I pushed Sherry aside. She pouted but got off the bed with a mischievous grin on her face. That did not bode well.

I leaned down and brought my face right in front of Cocksucker's. We were just an inch apart. "Kiss me!" I ordered him. Cocksucker twisted his head away. I grabbed his head and turned it back towards me. "Kiss me!" I told him again, grasping one nipple and twisting. He grimaced and then, awkwardly, he raised his head and closed his eyes, his lips puckered. I shoved my cock deep into his ass. His pucker turned into a groan and his mouth opened. I moved my lips to his and gave him a hard kiss. I used one hand to pull his head to me and I thrust my tongue into his mouth. This time he actually sucked on my tongue, and for the next minute our tongues dueled.

Fuck, I really loved breaking a man to cock!

And then I felt something nudging at my asshole. Sherry was standing behind me, strapon belted to her waist, fake cock in hand and she was probing at my ass! She drizzled lube across my butt and worked a couple of fingers into me, but I grunted and pushed her away. I'm not adverse to taking a cock up my butt every once in awhile, but right now was not the time. I wanted to concentrate on Cocksucker.

Cocksucker was panting hard as I fucked him. His cock was hard. His ball sac was tight. And I was near to cumming myself. I wanted to plant my seed deep in his ass. And I wanted him to cum as I did that. Arms outstretched, he steadied himself on the bed as I pounded into his ass. I took his cock in my hand. I spit on it to help lube it and then started to tease the cock head. He didn't need to be pumped. He was ready to cum.

I came. And he came.

I jammed my dick fully into his ass and shot several streams of hot cum into his bowels. As he felt that cum, his own cock started to spurt. As his cock pumped, his ass milked my cock, in time with his pulses. I groaned and pushed even harder into the bitch. Fuck he was tight. Fuck his ass felt so good around my dick!

His cum had sprayed across his chest. I scooped some on my fingers and fed it to him. He briefly resisted me, then took my fingers into his mouth and licked off his own cum. I pulled my cock out of his ass, and cum started to run out and down his ass to the bed sheets. I had prepared for this and earlier had grabbed a butt plug from the assortment in the dresser. Sally had stocked the room well. It was a medium sized plug. Sherry and I had both opened up Cocksucker's ass quite well, so it easily popped into his ass and his ass lips easily grabbed on to the base. The fucker groaned as I inserted it.

It was time for a short rest. I retied the straps to his ankles and wrists. I took the strap on and dildo from Sherry into the bathroom and washed them off, as well as cleaning my dick. Cocksucker had not been prepared properly for his ass fucking, so there were bits of fecal matter that needed to be cleaned off. In this one thing I was being nice to Cocksucker.

I grabbed a couple of pills out of my pants pocket and forced them into Cocksucker's mouth. They were downers. I wanted his head truly fucked up by the time we let him go. He lay there quietly, his eyes taking in what was going on, but also unfocussed at times.

Sherry and I both smoked as we rested a bit. Sherry prowled around the room poking into drawers and closets, seeing what there was in the room to play with. When my cigar ash got a bit long, I tapped it so that it landed on Cocksucker's stomach. His eyes widened and he flinched, expecting to be burned. But it was cool enough to not cause any pain. I grinned down at him.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked him softly.

"Fuck you! Let me go!" he replied. I reached under his cock and grabbed his balls, and twisted. "Stop, stop!" he cried out. "Just let me go. I won't tell anyone... honest. But please, let me go!" he pleaded.

"Not before I get to play with this again!" Sherry cooed at him as she stroked his penis. But that wasn't what I had in mind next.

I had Sherry squat over Cocksucker's face and then lean foward on all fours. She lowered her twat to his mouth and reluctantly Cocksucker gave her a couple of licks. I straddled Cocksucker's chest and slid my cock into Sherry's pussy. "Oh yes, fuck me!" she cried out as I thrust fully inside her.

"Lick her cunt and my cock as I fuck her!" I told Cocksucker and he complied. Quite frankly, I didn't get much sensation from his tongue when he licked me as I pumped into Sherry, but every half minute or so, I would withdraw and tell him to lick my dick head or suck it into his mouth. He had given up resisting at this point and sucked me when I thrust into his mouth.

"Get that cock back in me!" she protested. "Fuck me!"

This went on for ten minutes or so and then I changed things up a bit. On my next thrust into her, I aimed at her ass, and I slid my cock up her anal chute instead. Cocksucker didn't notice that I had changed fuck holes, until I next thrust into his mouth. I had known that Sherry had cleaned herself out beforehand, so there was nothing horrible on my cock, but the flavour on my dick changed. Cocksucker shook his head and tried to split out my cock. But I held it deep in his mouth. He let out a huge gasp as I removed my cock and thrust back into Sherry's pussy. I alternated between pussy and ass for the next several minutes. Cocksucker resignedly cleaned my dick each time I thrust into his mouth, regardless of which hole it had come out of.

Finally I grunted and thrust deep into Sherry's ass and came in her bowels. As I did so, she came from Cocksucker vigorously licking her clit. I pulled out and Sherry sat up. She sat her ass right on Cocksucker's mouth and told him to clean up her ass. In a daze, he tongued her asshole, and let my cum ooze into his mouth as it dripped out of her. He swallowed. All of it. Good boy!

This went on for two more hours. We took breaks, but Sherry and I took turns fucking Cocksucker's ass. We were nice and let him cum twice. The next time he came, it was again with my mouth wrapped around his dick. I kept his cum in my mouth and then kissed him, snowballing his own cum into his mouth.

Throughout the evening we took many photos and videos of the bitch. In some he looked fearful and in pain. Those I would keep for myself. In some he looked fully willing and happy - it is amazing what drugs can do to you! These we put in a special folder and transferred onto his phone so he could share with friends. Hah! And kept copies ourselves, of course.

We made sure there was enough of a story to show him as a willing and eager participant. I took his phone and found the contact information for the girl he had been with the other night. Her name was Dolly. I sent her a few videos and pictures, from his phone, including comments about how he had met up with new friends and had a great time finding out more about himself. If she spread them amongst other friends, well Cocksucker might be sucking more cocks!

I also discovered that Cocksucker's name was Alan.

We kept Cocksucker stoned as we got him dressed. Sherry thanked me for the wonderful night and said she would love to do something similar again. Nasty bitch!

I blindfold Cocksucker with the tie he had been wearing and put him in my truck. When we were far enough from the building I let him see again. When I dropped him off at the bar we had picked him up from, I handed him a lipstick and a bottle of lube. I told him that if he came looking for me to buy more drugs, he'd better be lubed up and ready to wear the lipstick, because the only way he was going to be able to pay me was with his ass and his mouth.

He half took this in as he stumbled away. I called after him, "Hey, Alice!"

He turned around, and realized what I had called him. "It's Alan!"

"Nope, if you see me again, your name is Alice. And your ass is mine!" I grinned and tossed him two baggies of drugs. He missed catching both and I left him crawling around the sidewalk trying to gather them up as I drove away.

I was satisfied, having worked off some sexual energy in a less savoury manner. Now I had to get back to being nice for again.

It was late, but I texted Kitten saying I would pick him up after work the next day.

******

Hello lovers!

A long wait again, and for a story that was not quite what you expected perhaps.

Don't worry, next chapter there will be a lot of Kitten and Luis. And a bunch of Carol-Ann too, if she can keep off of the booze and crack!

With this chapter I needed to again reinforce that Luis is not a nice guy, and also bring in Sherry a bit more. She is going to be important in the next couple of chapters and in the long run.

Long run. Yes, I have many ideas as to where this story is going. In fact, my mind keeps writing future scenes and it gets my own clitty so very hard as I play through different scenarios as to the future for Kitten, and how Luis and Carol-Ann will play into that, and all the friends and playmates they will meet along the way.