Predator and Prey Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I originally had no further plans for Cocksucker, beyond the one earlier scene, but when writing this chapter he just walked through that door and was so perfect for what I needed to accomplish.

Some people have commented about some unbelievable parts of this long story. Well, duh, sugars! This story is meant to titillate and and have you squirm as you wrap your hand around your tiny sissy dickies. Or your big thick luscious cock meat. If you are the former, my own clitty would love to meat your back door (not a typo) and if you are the latter, I have a very warm mouth and a talented tongue waiting for you, lover!

But all teasing aside, liberties are taken, knowingly, to arouse the reader.

If you want to find holes in the story, go back and follow the timeline. Everything happens much more quickly than it should. I just cover that up by referring to things as happening further in the past then they were originally referred to, if the timeline was consistent.

All complaints are welcome. But don't expect me to take them seriously.

Praise is also welcome and I am thrilled with the reaction this story has been getting. I post this to two story sites. On one, it gets a lot of reaction. On the other, not so much. Strange.

Please do leave comments. I am very grateful for any small morsel that lets me know people are reading my stories, and hopefully, enjoying them. And I do pay attention. And to a small extent it does affect how the story progresses.

And please check out my earlier stories. If you love this story, there are lots of other great stories for you to stroke to. And please leave comments on those as well. I do check regularly and am absolutely thrilled when I find a new comment on an older story.

And to answer one question... yes, sometimes I am slowed down in my story telling because I get myself so aroused that I have to pull down my panties and take my caramel lovestick in hand and tease myself until, well... you know what happens when a pretty gal with a pretty dickie teases herself!

Kisses to all!

Mistress Tawny