Predators

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and Zee locked eyes.

"And our not so traditional students," she added a slight husk to her voice, "my office is in the Student Services building. If any of you need anything don't hesitate to come see me and my team."

Then the woman's gaze found the quartet at her left. Tracy's anger and confusion fought. What the hell is going on with those four?

"I love the creativity of our students," Dr. Lynch's voice went huskier, "your hair is amazing young lady. What's your name?"

"Umbra Flowerday," her voice had also gained a bit of sandpaper.

"I'll see that you're invited to one of my round tables, I'll be running a series through the quarter," Tracy swore the older woman's voice carried lust.

"And my friends?" Umbra indicated the trio around her.

"Certainly."

"That covers the nerds! What about us frat types?" Brent said and Lynch stood straight and put her hands on her hips to open her blazer. Tracy's breath caught, the woman's pushing out her chest in the same way was something that Asha often did and had done in this room not long ago!

"And your name, young man?"

"Brent Singleton."

"Yes, Brent, I think your attendance will be quite welcome."

He leered and everything Tracy remembered about this woman fought the moment. The phrase 'ice queen' stuck in her brain from a couple of faculty plus grad student mixers. There was no ice here, quite the opposite. But the emailed memo sent to the entire faculty, staff and grad students had been 'signed' by this woman.

Tracy had learned about herself when she and Asha had gone to the UK and narrowly escaped being killed by invisible death cooties, apparently killer nanobots that might still be a threat. Sigh. But she'd learned while she liked both boys and girls, what she REALLY liked were virgins. Or, well, close to if not exactly that. Inexperienced but willing. And the geekier the better. And the Polychrome quartet were perfect. A five person pile. Yum. A stark naked, sweaty, multi-colored five person pile! Double yum!

She'd stalked the incoming freshboy and freshgirl students these last three and a bit years and to her knowledge had left behind trails of happily popped cherries. None had stuck but she hadn't minded. She'd been careful with but hadn't avoided new students in low-level Math classes, the majority of which were destined for majors all across engineering, every science and more so she wouldn't see them regularly.

She'd become friends with Asha because that creature also loved virgin geeks, what Tracy had been when they'd met. Asha's relationship with Dave had conveniently kept her mostly out of the game at first, at least for the boys, but something had happened there that no one seemed willing, or able, to explain. Since then more than one virgin geek boy or girl had been offered a choice. A voluptuous redhead or a petite brunette with a scrawny ass. Some chose the latter, but always only just enough. Barely. Sigh.

Of course, after the redhead fucked your brain out, she'd slice off a little bit of it before handing it back to you. But that was never discussed. And none seemed to complain even though some number seemed to notice something besides their innocence had been left behind.

And now Lynch. Her memo had made clear that while Tracy's 'indiscretions' may have been careful and unnoted by officialdom, too many others amongst the faculty and grad students hadn't been so considerate with their 'handling' of young and impressionable student bodies and the Administration would be maintaining a closer watch on such activities. The phrase 'zero tolerance' had been used. Asha had graduated and with no current official connection to the Uni she was freer to pursue the virgin and near-virgin herds that roamed the verdant campus without the shackles that memo had applied to Tracy.

But Lynch's attitude, here and now, didn't seem quite in line with that memo. Then the Associate Dean smiled at all of the students and offered her right hand to Tracy, who reluctantly took it and Lynch clasped it with both of her hands.

"I'll be keeping my eye on you too, Ms. Turnbull, may I call you Tracy?"

What? "Uh, sure, Dr. Lynch."

"And call me Lydia, don't hesitate to come to my office at any time," her eyes bore into Tracy for a moment before she turned her head, "and that goes for all of you."

She turned back to face Tracy. "I'll definitely keep a VERY close eye on your cute TA," the woman purred. Finally she released Tracy's hands but not before the brunette thought she felt something like an electric shock. What the hell?

Lydia turned and waved. "Keep an eye on your emails for the invitations, I'll make sure my drudges work around your class schedules!" She walked out with a shimmy of an ass well displayed by her fitted skirt and pulled the door closed.

'Shit,' Tracy stared and then blinked a few times amid confused murmurs. She looked at the clock then at the class. Back to Earth. Or somewhere, anywhere, solid.

"Okay," she said slowly, "only ten minutes left, gonna be rushed. The first assignment..."

The Ravine

Lynch heard the laughing and talking voices before she'd even entered the warren of cubicles and offices that was her domain on the third floor of the modernist Student Services building. Its design put supporting columns and struts and more on the outside, something that on its own didn't violate her sense of beauty. The fact that it was amidst late 19th and early 20th century buildings that were heavy on classic stonework did violate that sense.

It wasn't symmetrical.

Her admins and staff were bunched in 'her' lobby. It was all women from their twenties through a few years older than her. She had a couple of males amongst the bunch but she knew one was out, having just had an operation and the other had meetings with the various Sports coaches to ensure the student-athletes were students first. A tightrope to walk but it had to be done. Past experience had shown a man driving the discussion was taken more seriously than a woman.

Blinkered idiots, Lynch shook her head. But she quickly turned her face to a smile when she was noticed.

Then she found the male amongst the silly, jabbering women. He stood next to her youngest admin, a Uni senior named Kathleen who worked part-time in the office and wasn't beautiful but was a cute and round-faced Nordic blonde. She had that weird inflection that locals called Scandihoovian. Lynch knew the woman was a member of the local majority religion, as were a bit over half of her employees and a similar percentage of the students, although she'd never been part of it.

"Dr. Lynch, we're so glad you're here," her 'personal' admin assistant, and biggest problem, Edith said, "Kathy has big news."

"Everyone seems quite happy," Lynch said, "so it must be good news."

"Dr. Lynch," Kathy stepped forward and nudged the young man next to her, "this is Greg."

Lynch returned his smile but both stayed silent as Kathy caught her breath before she held out her left hand. Which now had a ring with a tiny diamond on the third finger.

"He asked me to marry him last night! I asked him to come and prove it to everyone since all of you have been convinced he's imaginary!"

She said the last part with a heavy addition of humor and Lynch laughed along with the other women. Then she put out her right hand, it took Greg a heartbeat but then he responded and she shook it.

"Congratulations, young man," she said lightly before she morphed it to her strictest College Associate Dean tone, "and you'd better take very good care of my Kathy."

A quick glance at Edith and a couple of others told her they approved. She'd gotten better.

"Don't worry, Dr. Lynch," he said after a pause and she read something odd in his expression, "I'll do my best."

She clasped his hand with both of hers then released it and she quickly hugged Kathy to get a hug back. Then she stepped back and put a hand on each outside shoulder as the betrothed pair stood next to each other.

"I'm sure you will, she has three brothers," she smiled at the pair to a round of laughs.

"So this handsome hunk of yours," she said after a moment, only a slight exaggeration, he wasn't bad looking, "really has been off on his mission the last two years. You weren't dreaming him."

"I did dream about him," Kathy said, "waiting for him these two years. We were freshmen together, now he's re-enrolled."

Lynch detected a hitch on the word 'waiting.' Yes. But the onlookers offered the requisite murmur from the audience to the standard phrase for all of these kids like Kathy and Greg. And utter and total bullshit, Lynch thought. But she kept her eyes and her smile joyous. But. This Greg. Graduated high school, a year here at the Uni, then two years preaching the Good Word. He wasn't a total naïf.

But he was something else. Something interesting.

"I want to be a physical therapist," he said, "maybe go into sports science. But I'm working the late shift in the Library so Kathy and I don't see each other that often."

"He proposed in the Philosophy section," Kathy said to another round of laughs.

Edith caught Lynch's eye and tapped her watch. Lynch nodded.

"Now, some of us," Lynch said, "have meetings in ten minutes. So, Kathy, get out of here. Take the rest of the day, on me. I have no authority over there so take what time you have."

She hugged each of them and then walked off and Edith took her place alongside her boss.

"Ok, so Dr. Murray," Edith said, "will be the pain in the..."

"Dr. Lynch?" The male voice was confused. The seated woman turned and looked up from the book.

"Ah, good evening, Greg, fancy meeting you here," her voice was light but slow.

"Well, I do work here...," he stammered slightly, "how come you're here?"

"All the talk about philosophy," she said and she closed the book to expose the cover, "reignited some old habits. I haven't read my Kierkegaard and Nietzsche for a while."

"Nihilism," Greg read, "what's that?"

"Many things," she stood and he exhaled quickly, she'd exchanged her Associate Dean proper business suit for a blouse with a deep and square cut, "lots of people say it's simply that life means nothing. But I prefer the subtler notion that it's tension between how we think the world should operate and how it really operates. And how that leaves us empty."

She tilted her head and took a tiny step to close the gap to him. She put her hand on his cheek and he shivered.

Both of them held that position while the PA rang out. Fifteen minutes until closing. She moved closer and spoke very softly.

"Like how you feel when the girl who waited for you," she paused, "didn't wait for you."

He inhaled hard then held it. His face set into a challenge. In her heels he only needed to glance slightly downward and she admired that since she'd stood how well he'd kept his eyes away from her plentiful cleavage. But his challenge melted and his gaze dropped but not specifically to her exposed flesh.

"I lost track of time. It's late," she said, "would you be a gentleman and walk me to my car?"

"Oh, uh, sure. Where's your car?"

"The back lot, but I don't want to be a pain."

"Where I'm parked! Easy! Wait by the door? I need to do my walkthrough and clock out. Just tell Victor at the door you're waiting for me."

She smiled broadly and let her fingers trail down his chest. He wasn't muscle bound but he was firm enough. Possibly not the brightest bulb but a decent physical specimen.

"I can handle him," her voice was syrup as her fingertips finally left his chest. His whole body shivered as she walked away with a quick look back.

"Don't forget about me," she said. Like her blouse, she'd changed into a different skirt, this one a second skin that flowed in this case around and over her shapely ass and had a single high, central slit in the back and she knew his eyes were locked on the view and she also knew her grin wasn't visible. These clothes were recent additions to pep up a wardrobe that hadn't even risen to bland. The replacement of the drawer full of hated pantyhose with stockings and garters had been a necessity beyond that. The effort had been costly but enabled by the combination of a frugal life and a decent inheritance. That latter would also offer a chance to restart elsewhere, once her task in this place was complete.

He hadn't forgotten. She'd seen him quickstep through the door from the staff stairway. The Plaza at the front was level with the building's grand entrance on the third floor but the natural slope meant the ground behind the building met the utilitarian second floor back entrance. The doors released the pair onto a wide concrete walk and three broad stairs led directly to a large parking lot, a recently added ramp to their right. A second library worker had exited through the doors with them but with a quick 'good night' had turned right.

Lynch slid her right arm through Greg's left as they reached the stairs. His body jerked in surprise but he settled and stayed silent as they walked, the only sound clicks from her heels on the concrete.

"Where's your car?" She asked quickly and heard his huff as he stifled what she knew had been the same question.

"Uh," he pointed with his free right arm just slightly to the right of straight ahead, "there, near the last row."

She smiled. A perfect spot.

"Good, where I need to go," she said then lowered her voice, "when did you find out?"

"Find out?" He turned his head, she stood straight and knew the widely-spaced light poles were dim but adequate to allow him to see the view her blouse offered. His neck jerked his head up once but it was losing the battle.

"About Kathy," she pulled him closer. His neck surrendered.

"What about...," his voice tapered off.

"Waiting for you," her voice was syrupy kindness, "she didn't. But... you did."

She thought of Janet and her Reverend. Prime physical specimens, young, fit, the symmetry screamed. Not the same faith as Kathy and Greg but they shared these ridiculous notions about contact. About fucking. Until they had said the Right Words. Sigh.

"It was a long... time for her," his voice was little more than a whisper.

"No longer than for you, Greg, and you were fulfilling your sacred duty," she reached up between steps and kissed his cheek, "she's just a silly girl."

She'd steered them to his car. They stopped and even in the scant light she saw him blink in confusion.

"You waited. But she... and not just one. And with your friends," she'd rotated slightly so they almost faced each other.

He reared and his eyes flared for a moment and he almost pulled away. His mouth opened like he was about to speak but then it closed. They looked at each other for three, then a fourth second of silence.

"How do you know?"

"If she's told you about me," Lynch smiled, "you know I know my people. And I know my students. I saw it in your face at the office. And I've seen her actions the last few months around the office and heard her whispering to a couple of the others. Will you still marry her?"

"Kinda hafto," he said, "I promised."

She released his arm and faced him directly and put her hands on his arms just below the ends of his short sleeves. Whether he'd planned it or not, he'd parked in a spot in deep shadow caused by a failed bulb atop the closest pole. She'd yell at maintenance tomorrow. But for now they were little more than shadows within a shadow. Perfect.

The October days still held most of summer's heat but the nights had lost just enough of it that each of them had a few goosebumps but the air wasn't uncomfortable. Her hands rose and followed his shoulders to his neck and she shuffled forward and slid her hands and then her arms around the back of his neck and pushed her body forward to press her breasts against his chest before she pushed a hip and thigh against his crotch.

His arms stayed by his side. But he didn't pull away. She smiled. At both the fact that he didn't retreat and at his obvious and immediate reaction. And at the size of that reaction. Stupid, stupid girl, that Kathy, if those other boys had more than her fiancée the dumb little cow would be dead.

"You should even up the score first, then," her voice was slow and husky. Her heels rose slightly off the ground as her hands pulled his head forward. His arms went around her waist, pulled her tighter.

He wasn't a bad kisser, it wasn't something these strange local kids had a hangup about and this boy had that experience with his intended. But not more before the unfaithful whore had spread her legs for others while he'd been doing his sacred duty.

She broke the kiss but compensated by rubbing her hip against the constrained monster in his crotch. She knew it should have a better first time than a stupid girl who wouldn't know what to do with it. She pulled his head forward so her mouth was near his ear.

"Your car is right here," she whispered, "do you know the ravines behind the Medical Center? Take us there."

She let his head pull slightly back. Her left hand stayed lightly on the back of his neck but as she'd spoken her right hand had traveled down his torso. His eyes went wide as her request finished at the same time her hand found a steel hard shaft that was desperate for freedom. She held his eyes with hers as her hand trailed the impressive length of that hidden flesh and he shivered. Then his hands slid from her back and onto her ass. She wiggled her ass slightly to assure him and his hands pushed down and had just followed the curve when they stopped.

Their eyes caught. She saw the resistance melt from them to be replaced by something more than lust.

Hunger.

"I know where, Mrs. Robinson," his voice was a hoarse and barely audible croak. She kissed his neck and the exposed top of his chest as her hand followed the shaft from its head to its root. He huffed and gripped her ass cheeks. He huffed again when her hand left his cock and reached around to grab his left hand. She guided it from her ass to place it on her right breast as she spoke.

"I'm not a Mrs., and don't ask me about plastics. And this will be our secret. I'm not your silly girl."

She guided his hand to the topmost unopened button.

"Your girl is cute, but she doesn't have these," she purred as he got the hint and assisted the button in doing what it wanted and opening as she inhaled slowly. His fingers found flesh, this bra that exposed more than it hid another recent improvement to her style. She nudged his hand to the next button and gripped his shaft again just as she pushed forward to squeeze them together.

"Now, let's go," it was a command, not a request as her hand gripped its target, "I want to free this monster from its prison. We have better places for it to hide."

She kissed him then loosened her grip and he followed suit. He dug hard in his pocket and fumbled a moment before he pulled out his keys. His hand shook slightly and the key hit metal before he found the passenger door's keyhole. He pulled the door open.

"Don't worry," she said with a husky tone and touched his cheek, "no one will see me. I have plans for the ride."

She pressed on his shoulder and slid into the car. He pushed the door closed then walked quickly around the front. She'd slid over and unlocked the driver's door. He pulled it open and sat down quickly and pulled the door closed. She laid across the bench seat and put her cheek on his thigh and used her mouth and hand to nuzzle at something that had to be almost painful in its constriction.

"You can drive with me here," she rolled and looked up although he was little more than a dark shape.

"Uh, huh, yeah," he said with a suddenly firm voice, "I won't kill us. Stay there!"

He was as good as his word, as she knew he'd be. He drove onto one of the many gravel roads that ran along the flanks of the mountains above the benches that the Uni's buildings covered. He navigated around a corner and behind a copse of trees that meant they'd stay hidden unless someone followed the same track. Not impossible but unlikely, especially late on an October Wednesday night.