Predators

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he'd turned the engine off she pushed up and attacked his mouth with hers. She pushed his lips open and her tongue went deep and hard before his counterattack commenced. Her hands worked at his belt and then the snap and zipper of his slacks. She rotated and sat on the seat and scooted sideways and pulled him from behind the steering wheel. He mastered his surprise and went at the remaining buttons on her blouse and then roughly pulled it free of her skirt's waistband. She released her grip so he could shove the blouse down her arms and once it was off she joined him in tossing it onto the back seat.

She beat him to the rear hook of her bra and deftly unsnapped it. He grunted as she whipped the bra off and it followed the blouse and she wrapped her hands around his head and pulled.

"Suck my tits," she said hoarsely, "suck them HARD!"

He obeyed. He shoved his mouth against the left tit and she felt his hot breath on her nipple. His right hand wrapped her and his right hand found her other mound of flesh. He held one nipple in a vice-like pinch while teeth rubbed against the other as he sucked hard.

"That's it, horny, horny boy, you won't be getting tits like this every night," her voice was rough, commanding, he grunted. Kathy wasn't that slender but she had much more ass than she had tits. She wasn't properly symmetrical. Not like the body he sucked and pinched and kissed right now. She pressed the back of his head with one hand and the other returned to his crotch. She pushed under the waistband of his boxers and he jumped and nipped her erect flesh when her fingers finally gained the actual flesh hidden within. She guided him to each breast in turn as her fingers played at the first couple of inches of very hard flesh.

He jumped when her fingers left the base of his cock and she grabbed the sides of his head and guided him away from tits already red and raw from his treatment.

"Get your slacks off," she ordered him, "I'll get my skirt off. I want that thing out. NOW!"

She laughed lightly as she nudged him backwards and he immediately moved to obey. She quickly worked the hidden button and zipper and lifted her ass slightly to slide the skirt down her legs and past heels that she'd keep on. Men, well, real men, liked that. This boy's lesson to become a man would be hard and fast. His ass rose off the seat and he worked his slacks down while her panties quickly followed the skirt and it all joined the blouse and bra on the back seat.

She sat and reached out. She knew where it would be. She grabbed flesh. It was indeed thick. And very, very hard. She was pleased. He groaned and almost screamed. Her hand the first hand not his own to touch that majestic prick with purpose.

"Turn the light on," her husky voice brooked no dissent, "we're hidden here and I want to SEE this magnificent flesh before I taste it and then it's going to split me in two."

He moaned again as she heard his fingers scrabble at the knob. He exhaled and his mouth fell open as he blinked in the sudden brightness.

She'd worked hard over the summer to tone a body that was in 'middle age' but not overly advanced middle age. It wasn't that she'd been horribly out of shape, she'd always been curvaceous but with a few extra pounds and that had meant her body could be improved. Her breasts had lost some firmness that a younger woman's would have but the wild and wide eyes of the young man next to her were testament enough that they were still an impressive sight.

"Oh, my...," he said, "Dr. L--"

"Fuck toy," she interrupted him, "just call me fuck toy. Tonight only."

"Fu... fu...," she grinned at his stammer, these kids and their language.

"C'mon," she purred and played with the huge and bulbous head at the end of the ridiculous shaft, "fuck toy. Say it. Call me your fuck toy."

"Fu... fuck toy," he said and she smiled, "fucking fuck toy, bitch! Slut! Whore!"

Her smile broadened at that. Then he looked up and down her body.

"Wha... what are those?"

"This is a garter belt," she purred, "and stockings. So, so much better than those panty hose that women wear."

"I... like them. And... your shoes."

"Of course you do," she leaned slightly, "I don't know if I can get that awesome prick into my mouth. Maybe if someone shov--"

That was all she managed to say before he got the hint.

"Suck it, slut!" He practically shouted as he pressed the back of her head. She opened her mouth and aimed.

"Oh... my... god... frick," he did shout as she sucked past the huge head and got half of it in before she stopped, her tongue and cheeks rippled against steel wrapped in thin flesh. He pushed his hips up and pressed on her head and she quickly adjusted her body and resisted him only slightly as she worked the beast further down her throat. She let out a last exhale through her nose against his pubic flesh before even that became impossible and her nose touched skin. She held and throat muscles worked against the intrusion.

"Oh frickin' god," he thrashed and moaned, "I've... that's... ah..."

She pulled up slightly, before she swallowed him in his entirety again. His voice lost the ability to verbalize and he moaned and panted and she worked the entire massive shaft completely into her mouth and throat and left only the head in each time and his hands wandered without conscious control over her back and neck, he'd lost even the ability to press her head down. Not that it was needed. Drool ran onto his thighs and balls. On the last one she held her position for a count of ten as her throat muscles rippled before she pulled free from his great prong.

He hadn't blown. She was pleased but it hadn't been luck. She had further plans.

"Did you like that?" She ran her tongue along her lower then her upper lip as she watched his eyes regain focus.

"I... oh god... awesome...," his breathing slowed, "I've never felt...."

"When Kathy did that to your best friend Jeff you can bet she didn't get more than the head in," she said sharply as her hand used the left-behind salive to stroke his quivering shaft and she held up the pinkie of her free hand, "and his cock makes this look large."

She invited him to laugh and he accepted.

"Bitch," he spat, "I'll make sure she gets it all in!"

She laughed and gripped his shaft tightly although she could barely wrap it completely.

"But now, who are you with?"

"I'm with my fuck toy," his voice still sharp. She kept a hand on his prick and grabbed his right hand with her left. She slid and opened her legs and guided his fingers along the edges of her lips.

"You're so wet," he croaked, the boy again, "and you don't have hair."

"I like to be clean," her voice was husky, "so you can eat me without it getting in the way."

"Eat?"

"Make your fuck toy wetter," she purred as she squeezed his cock, "so this will slide in. All... the... way... in."

He looked at her. Hunger. He was so hungry. She smiled and slid back and splayed her legs, her left calf rested on the back of the seat and her right on the floorboards.

"I'll guide you," she reached and he shifted his body.

He was energetic. He was willing. He was useless. But she guided him to slide fingers into her and opened her lips and exposed her erection, so unimpressive in comparison to his. She coaxed him to wrap it with his lips and to use his teeth just as she liked. After a few minutes of effort he'd almost found a rhythm.

She'd had better recently. And not so recently. And would have better again. But he proved fit enough for her purposes this moonless night and his mouth wasn't the focus of the evening. She jerked her hips and grabbed his head. She nudged him and he looked up.

"It's ready," she said hoarsely, "what do you want to do to it?"

He sat up as she shifted her legs to kneel on the seat beside him.

"Tell me," she said in a sharp whisper, "tell me what you're going to do to my cunt. My wet, wet cunt."

His eyes widened. Then his face became a mask of angry hunger.

"I.. want... to... fuck you," he suddenly said and his voice sharpened with each word, "I'm going to shove my big, hard dick into your cunt, fuck toy. Whore. Slut."

"If you think you're man enough...," she kept the sharp whisper, "if you think you're hard enough for a woman. A real woman. Not that lame little girl you're gonna marry."

She shifted and his hands grabbed under each of her arms. She hopped off the seat and spun as he carried her until she was above him. She reached down and grabbed his prick. They locked eyes. With a quick adjustment she had the great head at the entrance to her cunt, as hungry for his cock as he was for pussy.

His first ever pussy.

She nudged his thighs with hers and he lowered her and her mouth went to an 'O' as her body initially accommodated its extreme intruder. Then she glared at him.

"That the best that thing can do?"

He moved his hands and shoved her down. Hard.

"Ahh..., oh, fucking hell," she huffed, "now this is FUCKING!"

She put her hands on his shoulders and used the leverage and her thighs to rise. As with her mouth she left only the head in before she pushed down.

On the third stroke he got the hint. He used his thighs and pushed up to meet her halfway. He grunted and she moaned.

"Real fucking... not what that little bitch does," she puffed as they pumped, the depth that thing reached hit places that hadn't been punished in... forever. Full. She was so full. Would be so much fuller soon.

"I will," he spat, "I'm going to split that little slut... then I'm going to make her watch me fuck her best friend."

"Revenge," she grinned, both of their breathing was hard, "now, shut up and bite my tits. And use your fuck toy like the fuck toy she is."

His eyes went wide before that hunger overwhelmed them. She leaned slightly and he bent. She let out a welcome moan when teeth found the flesh around a crazily erect nipple. His thighs managed some movement but most of it was her, she used her arms and thighs she'd worked hard to strengthen. For moments such as this with these fit and strong young ones. Young people her own memo had put off limits to her and others like her.

But rules were for the plebs.

'Yes!' She thought. She pumped and moaned as he bit first one nipple then the other. He wasn't bad. Then again, he didn't need much talent with what he packed. He had lust and enthusiasm. It'd do for tonight if not for the long term. She felt the pressure build. She wasn't far.

Nor was he. He'd lost the ability to bite and chew. She nudged his head up.

"Fill me," she said softly, then more forcefully, "fill my cunt with that cream you've saved up your whole life. Your first time."

His lower body spasmed and he shoved the tree trunk he carried between his legs fully into body. He really will split that little whore in two, she thought, good. She had this waiting for her and she's fucking needle-dicked idiots.

She rose as he lowered and they slammed together again. One more time and this time she felt the spasm as he buried the log deep into her flesh. He pulled back.

"AAAHHH," he screamed as she felt a geysered shot of cum as he buried his prick once more into her, met with her own spasmed climax as her juice fought his. A gush of combined cum forced its way past the intruder and out of her pussy as he hit full depth.

She pulled his head and smashed her wide open mouth onto his as she rose before further shared blasts of cum fought for dominance.

He really must've saved it all up from the day he'd been born. That was her last thought on the matter.

Sisters

"Hey, teach," Tracy heard the voice, but it was as if she were underwater and someone was trying to get her attention, "uh, hey, Teach, you okay?"

She blinked and looked left as she slowed her pace.

"Oh, uh, Zee," she said slowly and blinked, "oh, sorry. Lost in thought."

"Dissertation?" He smiled and matched her pace but stayed at arm's length. He was taller than her, of course, most adults were. But he was somewhere about six feet, way taller. And solid.

"Yeah," she shrugged, "I hadn't planned on doing the TA thing this quarter. And looks like next quarter too. You brats kinda crimping my style."

She didn't add that her dissertation wasn't the only thing hindered. But his eyes crinkled in amusement at that. He wasn't bad looking.

"But I haven't graded all of the first assignments yet," she continued, "if you're asking."

"Nah," he said, "I aced it. Not that."

"Pretty cocky. Sure you aced it?" She'd graded about half, his had been one such and he'd indeed aced it. She hoped her face didn't reveal it.

"I cheated," he grinned and quickly spoke as her expression turned, "I mean, I learned programming in the Army. Did a fair amount of FORTRAN. I'd guess about half the class the same. Well, not the military, but, well, other places."

"When I first got here," she said, "computers weren't so easy to come by. Now? Hell, gonna be carrying around ones like notebooks soon."

She pointed at the small backpack she wore and he nodded in recognition. The prototype 'padlets' were all over the news. She didn't say that she'd already seen those.

"So I've heard."

"That's why you're an 'old' freshman, you did a stint?"

"Right out of high school," he said, "then re-upped a couple extra years."

"Career?"

"Maybe, still in the Reserve. Weekend warrior, but if I finish the degree they might take me for OCS. Oh, that's..."

"Officer Candidates School," she said, "never served but my cousin did. Marines. He didn't like it, couldn't wait to get out."

"His IQ must be above room temperature, Marines don't like those sorts," he grinned and winked, "but what can I say? I'm a warmongering killer."

His eyes twinkled at that. No, Tracy thought, my best friend is the killer.

"Anyway, going to lunch? Mind if I join?"

"Oh, uh," she stammered.

"Hey, um, look," he looked straight ahead, "I'm thinking of civil or structural engineering but all roads lead through calculus, pun intended. I'm not worried about the academics, but... I kinda don't fit in around here. Especially with the kids. And definitely staying away from ROTC. Too snooty by half!"

She smiled slightly as he glanced at her. Where was this going?

"But people my age here are like you, seniors or grad students. Or the returned missionaries, and me and them, no way. But you've been here awhile..."

"Maybe too long," she hoped her tone was light, he nodded and chuckled.

"I know that feeling, too," he said, "hoped you could give me a bit of advice. I can drink, but zero interest in frats, that sort of thing. I know you grad students have epic orgies with the profs, maybe you could sneak me into one!"

"I knew you were sensible about the frats, but hey, trust me, I'll invite you to the next orgy. Of course, they'd have to invite ME!" She said and shrugged. "No siblings came here? Other relatives?"

"Had a cousin, but he moved away after graduating. He just told me to 'play soccer' but that's not my sport."

Tracy nodded. She struggled again to find a connection her brain insisted was there. She again failed.

"And, I have, had, two sisters, both way older. I was my mother's menopause child. But neither sister came here. And..."

"Had?" She'd noticed that.

"Middle one ODed," he said softly, "and that's another reason I wanted to talk to you."

She stopped and it took him a step to match. He turned and stepped backwards.

"Why?" Now she was confused. What would she have to do with THAT?

"I owe you," he said and she mouthed a 'what' and stared at him, "you took down the man who caused it."

She scrunched her face in thought, which she knew caused the unevenness in her face to stand out. But his expression stayed soft and kind.

"Jed," she said softly, "Jed Miller."

He smiled, but it was a grim smile. "She got the shit from him or from those other two, Tommy or Gail. You took care of all of them. Well, you had some help the second time."

Tracy stared, her mouth open. She'd detected in the class that he'd known about her but had assumed he'd simply been a newshound, like the occasional ones who recognized her. Well, at least he didn't know EVERYTHING.

"I just let him beat me up," she said, "I didn't DO anything."

"That wasn't what the stories said," his expression had morphed to admiration, "you inflicted plenty of damage, you vampire, ripping a chunk out of his neck with your teeth. Hell, he'd've beat the shit out of me and I've got most of a foot and a hundred pounds of muscle on you and I'm a trained killer! You have bigger cojones than most of the guys in my old unit. Who can say that wasn't what CAUSED him to stroke out?"

I'm to say it didn't, Tracy stayed silent, because I know who DID cause it. She mulled a response but that wouldn't be included. As students had graduated the number who knew about her had dropped and she'd been grateful to leave it in the past.

"Wasn't his neck, here," she used her left hand to touch herself where the edge of her tee shirt met the left side of her neck, two fingers on cloth and two on skin.

"News reports, always shading the details. And the drug deal and the kidnapping," he said in a low but happy voice, "you and that crazy redhead friend of yours. We should go to the shooting range one day. Oh, why does she call you Hand Smasher?"

She let out a slow breath. Change the subject. "You'll have to ask her that. But, what about your oldest sister?"

"She's always been the wild child. Fifteen years older than me, was pretty well out of the house before I remember much. She'd come and go. We get postcards from all over the world every three, four months. All we know. Seems she's still alive. Never a return address, never asks for money, just postmarks."

"Takes all kinds," was all Tracy could think of to that, his story reminded her how grateful she'd always been at the lack of drama in her family life, if not other parts, "anyway, meeting Asha for lunch. She won't mind, me bringing a handsome boy."

He snorted. "I'll call a buddy up so you can bring one. But..."

She raised an eyebrow at his tone and his dramatic pause. Natural or had he done a bit of drama?

"Does she get invited to the orgies?"

Her exhaled laugh was likely answer enough.

"She's not even a grad student but trust me, she's high on the list," Tracy laughed, and waved her hands down her sides "me. I only get invited if they want teenage boys!"

Something she didn't read flitted across his expression before he smiled again.

"She's awesome if you like redheads with incredible racks," his tone implied he wasn't one such, hard to believe, "but I'm not big on teenage boys either."

She read his expression this time. 'Did I go too far?'

She looked down then back up. There'd been no hot wars the last few years but plenty of 'brush fire' actions. Whatever he'd done in the Army, he wasn't what she was used to meeting. And hunting. And about as far from virginal in every way imaginable.

"C'mon," she said firmly and increased her pace, "a redhead with an incredible rack is waiting."

He laughed and matched her pace.

Zee had whipped up a sandwich and met her just as Tracy had collected her hamburger and fries.

"This way," she said. The Uni cafeteria crowd had thinned, she and Asha had long met the hour after the 'normal' lunch hour when the less rushed atmosphere made for a more relaxed opportunity to eat and talk. Since the basement's renovation had been completed just before their graduation they'd moved their meetings there, the ground floor having been completed a year earlier.

"Ah, Tracy," she stopped at the smooth and familiar voice with an east coast accent. She turned and Zee reacted a moment later.

"Car... Dr. Jarlson," she said as her eyes darted toward Zee then back, "good afternoon."