Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
Preet narrates her sluttiest day.
16.8k words
4.4
21.8k
16

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

Copyright ⓒ December 2022 By Vyasya ALL Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit. This story may be freely distributed for personal use with this notice attached.

This is a completely fictitious story and is loosely based on the circumstances of a chat friend of mine.

This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner's sex with other men. If this isn't your thing, don't offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversion, only those that you like and those that you don't like.

This story is about a husband-wife-and-another-man relationship in which the husband is not the equal of the wife and the wife gravitates toward the other man for sex. The wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man for extended periods of time and values it more than her marriage. Please refrain from offending yourself if this is not your thing.

You have been cautioned!

Chapter 6 - Preet narrates her sluttiest day

Over dinner, Preet dropped the biggest bomb. It was the only surprise I had on that trip. It might sound strange considering how much I learned about her past on our trip to India. Preet was sexually adventurous and did not opt for a conventional lifestyle. She spent much of her time relaxing and caring for her body after a few days of sexual exploration. By the time I arrived, she had a radiant smile on her face. Her skin had a recognizable sheen and her milky white complexion returned. She had adopted an exercise regimen after the birth of our child, which made her look hot. Her entire physique resembled a finely carved artwork from the Khajuraho caves.

During our flight, she informed me that because I was so determined to live this lifestyle; she wanted to give me some time to think about it. She tacitly implied that physical distance from me for the first week and then her denying sex with me should help me decide. I needed no more time because I had already decided. I didn't expect Preet to act in such a peculiar way. She could not have maintained control of her drive for very long because of her extremely high libido.

Preet wasn't interested in discussing her ideas for our anniversary trip, so I asked her about the one thing that had been on my mind for a while. Preet had conveniently ignored the fact that anything significant had happened at Inder's house. I remembered that Inder's older kid had also been there. He took off for India shortly after that for his educational exchange program. He was only around for a short while, so I didn't expect something to develop between them.

As I rolled on the bed with her and pushed my luck, she quipped, "Keep your pride tucked in. Otherwise, I may have to resort to a chastity cage."

That was surprising. I kept mum and avoided pushing my luck any further, but asked her. "What happened at Inder's place?"

"Isn't what you heard enough? Why do you want to torment your Bunty?"

After some persuading, she started recounting her experience. This was a few weeks after our anniversary and two weeks before we flew to India. Inder had invited us for dinner. Later, much to our surprise, a very close business partner also arrived. He seemed to have a few things he wanted to talk about. Everyone had gathered in their spacious TV room for a gaming night to watch a crucial match. Inder introduced me to him as well, and since I was keen on expanding my business, I didn't mind connecting with other businessmen.

Preet wore a provocative outfit for the occasion. Nupur had sent her a special dress that many Punjabi women wore—a body-hugging, tight kameez. Nupur had apparently bought it for her wedding, but Preet's bust was slightly smaller, so it didn't fit as snugly. But now, Nupur believed it would be the ideal fit given her pregnancy and breastfeeding. Nupur altered it to accommodate her breastfeeding activities by sewing small zippers on both sides of the bust, beginning just above the nipple and ending at the bottom. She wore a special bra with flaps and very soft, translucent material underneath her kameez. As a result, her figure was clearly visible, and her bust line seemed to be very pronounced.

We showed up a little earlier in the evening. I became preoccupied with a few duties that Inder required help with.

"Anju asked me to feed her baby as soon as we arrived," Preet explained.

"She didn't even wait for my response before guiding me to their bedroom, where I nervously waited at the door. 'Come on in,' she encouraged me. 'Given the chemistry you have with Inder, this will soon seem like home for you,' she joked, as she cleared a spot on the bed for me. I felt embarrassed but pointed it out to her. 'Anju, I could sit here on the couch.' I wasn't comfortable sitting or sleeping on their marital bed. She moved her clothes from the sofa and invited me to sit. She took her infant from the cradle. 'Unfortunately, neither my body nor I fit Inder's ideal of a motherly woman who can bear and rear many children,' she said.'Suckling on a real breast is an authentic pleasure that we should not deny children,' she added,"

"As I sat cross-legged on the sofa with the baby in my lap, I asked, 'Anju, can you give me a shawl?' 'What are you embarrassed about?' she retorted. Anju became preoccupied with her various domestic responsibilities. I sat awkwardly and fed her baby. It was my first time feeding her baby, and after the initial awkwardness, it felt quite natural. Anju returned ten minutes later to check on me. She had a contented look on her face. Anju had a rather ordinary skirt and top, whereas I opted for a more traditional look. 'Inder likes women dressed in traditional Indian attire,' she remarked as she took a seat next to me. 'How content does he look?' she asked, caressing his hair. 'Does your child enjoy it?' she inquired. 'Not a lot. Yours is voracious,' I observed. 'You know--men of this house are quite voracious,' she retorted. I blushed and looked down, ignoring her direct gaze."

"She waited for my reaction, but I wasn't sure if I should be completely honest with her. 'It's all in the genes, dear,' she whispered. 'You should know that this entire family has quite large dicks.' My face was beet red. I remember staring at her blankly while her son continued to suckle on my breast. It was enough for me to feel that familiar tinge in my pussy. I was just getting over it when Anju did something even stranger."

"After a few moments, she noticed the special cross stitch on my breast that ran vertically across the breast. 'What is this contraption?' she inquired, inspecting it. 'These appear to be the new fashions in India. My friend made them for me,' I explained. 'I should switch. Your baby has been sucking nonstop, which is strange because I produce a lot of milk,' I emphasized. I pulled open the other flap and fed her baby from the other side. In my haste, I left the first flap open, which Anju carefully examined. 'Your nipples are still tiny,' she grumbled. She reached for it and rolled it between her thumb and fingers before I could react. 'Preet, your breasts are stunning,' she said quietly, inspecting them even more closely and embarrassing me. She touched my areolas and felt my soft, white, milky skin. Anju seemed mesmerized by the sight of my breasts, and she may have envied me at the moment. Or maybe she realized why her husband preferred me."

"'Do you enjoy breastfeeding?' she inquired. I agreed by nodding. She was unsure. 'Do you get any sexual pleasure from this?' 'Perhaps a little.' I tried to be candid. 'It stimulates me because your little one uses his teeth a lot.' 'That little rascal,' she said, patting his bum."

"'After all, he has Inder's genes!' Anju yanked herself up and took my other tit in her mouth. She squeezed my breast until my milk drained into her eager mouth. 'Anju, what are you doing?' I begged, but she ignored me and kept sucking on it. When Anju pressed the new button, I was already in a sexually charged state. She licked my nipple with her tongue and nibbled on it. She looked at me shamelessly to see what effect it had on me. My eyes were closed as I concentrated on those intense feelings. After a minute, she stopped. She continued to stare at me with a smile on her face. My nervous smile told her that, while I liked it, I wasn't completely comfortable with it."

"But didn't you and Nupur do some experimenting?" I inquired.

"Yes, a little groping and kissing and perhaps fingering each other a little, but really nothing serious and we never took it to completion. It was only a distraction."

"She went downstairs to do her chores, while I continued to breastfeed her baby until he fell asleep. I laid him on the bed and freshened myself. Anju's thoughts raced through my mind when she walked in and saw me freshening up in the bathroom. 'There's no dildo here, if you were looking for it,' she joked. 'However, there are genuine ones, and you are free to use them.' My cheeks were flushed red as soon as I freshened up. 'There's no need for you to be embarrassed. You are a very attractive woman. It's no surprise that all three men in this family are passionately infatuated with you.' She exhaled as she took a step closer to me. 'You're almost an actress, but you're so eager to please these ordinary-looking males—agreed, they're gifted in some way,' she exhaled. 'Three?' I muttered something. 'Of course, do you think I don't know that Inder's father, Babuji, was on the same train with you when you returned to Delhi from the wedding?' she queried. I was surprised. 'And do you really believe it was purely coincidental that Inder's father was traveling in the compartment next to yours and that Inder could not board that train?' I was at a loss for words. All I could do was avoid looking at her and completely ignore her eyes."

"'You don't have to be embarrassed or afraid of me,' she insisted. 'If I were as beautiful and lustful as you are, I would have gladly entertained a half-dozen men regularly,' she continued. 'However, it was not to be. And the first time Inder's father made a pass at me, I froze, and he couldn't even penetrate me. Perhaps I wasn't attracted to him and couldn't bear the idea of sleeping with my father-in-law,' she explained. 'However, I knew I had to find some way to help him. Then came the opportunity—Manni's marriage. I thought I could find someone to be his companion, but I soon realized he was smitten by you. That's when I devised the evil scheme and gave him that chance.'"

"To say it astounded me would be an understatement. I said nothing and remained silent. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to tell her more. 'Shall we just make it a rule?' she suggested. 'You entertain and mate with any man who approaches you under this roof. Period.' 'Wait,' she said, looking in the cupboard for something and pulling out a scissor. 'Not just that,' she said as she pulled the zipper on one of my breasts down. She stripped away the brassier flap. This created a gaping hole in my brassiere, exposing my nipples. She zipped it up and examined it. The zipper's cold metal rubbed against my nipples, raising them. If they looked closely at my breasts, they could clearly see that something was wrong. She repeated the process on the opposite side and saw them in the mirror. 'Doesn't that look fantastic?'"

"'Anyone who wants to try your sweet milk should now have easy access,' she said. 'Perhaps feed it to Adarsh as well,' she suggested. 'What?' I asked, frowning. 'He's just a kid.' 'A boy who turns 18 tomorrow,' she retorted. 'And I am sure he has the hots for you.' I did not know, and it was intriguing to learn that another member of Inder's family would now be free to pursue me. 'Don't be a prude—you know you're a slut, so act like one,' she said as she ushered me out. I exited the bedroom with my scarf (odhani) delicately wrapped around my breasts."

"Many crazy ideas were racing through my head. Anju turned out to be far more sinister than I had predicted. She made certain that both Inder and Inder's father had a brand new sex toy and that, thanks to Adarsh's new eligibility, he could also freely enjoy the toy. My pussy was oozing with juice, and I was ready to be mounted by anyone. I imagined that one day, Inder's youngest son might grow up and mount me."

"In the kitchen, she offered me a tray of drinks. I understood she wanted me to show the men my breasts. They were all in the TV room, including you. Adarsh and a couple of his friends were also watching the game, and no one seemed to notice me as I handed out drinks to everyone. My nipples were rubbing against the cloth of the kameez and the cold metal zipper, reminding me I was a slut. My nipples were taut and demanding attention. My pussy was dripping with juices."

"The young boys were too preoccupied with the game, and you were as well. Only Inder and his business partner paid attention to me. I was making the rounds, serving food and drinks in a sexually charged state. I assumed no one had noticed until I noticed Inder's partner looking at me. It was strange that I was in a receptive mood after Anju told me I was available to any man. The man appeared to be in his mid-fifties, with a heavy build and being only a few inches shorter than me. I felt a tingling sensation in my pussy when he started checking me out. He noticed it as well and, for whatever reason, kept walking into me and chatting me up. We exchanged pleasantries and learned about each other in less than a half-hour. He remarked on how stunning I looked and how fit I was for someone who had just given birth. His gaze kept moving to my breast, and he clearly noticed that something was protruding out."

"After about a half-hour, I handed ice to Inder, who was standing by the bar about 10 feet away from where everyone was gathered. He pushed me against the wall and latched onto my lips. We were in a corner, away from the main entrance and the area where everyone was gathered. As a result, I didn't make a fuss and let him kiss me. His alcohol breath was palpable, and I could even taste the hot, burning flavor of it. The slut inside me knew that my purpose was to give men pleasure, and anything was acceptable, as long as it wasn't too risky. The *real* men in that room were aware that I was available and would accommodate them."

"Fortunately, I didn't have any lipstick on and didn't have to fuss with it. Inder and his business partner were both aroused. Soon after that kiss, I went to the restroom and wiped my pussy clean. My pants were soaked, but I had no choice but to keep wearing them. Then again, I felt Anju would have suggested getting rid of it. I checked my breath again, tidied up, and went back out."

"Inder grabbed me again, and this time we kissed passionately. Our cat-and-mouse game lasted about a half hour. Finally, Inder was ready to take it to the next level, and he pushed on my shoulders while we kissed. 'Inder,' I quipped. 'It's fine. I'll keep watch,' he murmured. The slut inside of me craved that moment. It was as if I didn't care and wanted the entire world to know I was Inder's slut. I buried my face in his crotch and breathed in his intoxicatingly potent masculine scent. I really wanted to please him, so I slowly unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-rigid penis. I made love to the thing that had given me so many intense orgasms. I bobbed my head over it and licked and sucked it without regard for anyone. Despite everything I did for him, he showed no signs of ejaculation. His business associate interrupted as he stood up to take a bio break."

"Anju summoned me because her baby was crying for milk once again. He had a voracious appetite, even though ours was sound asleep. I was wondering if this was an alpha trait as well. Or did he have any idea that this woman would one day show him the joys of manhood? Clearly, I was letting my pussy think for me. As I entered the bedroom, I picked him up, slept on their bed, and began feeding him. After 5 minutes, Inder joined me; his partner had to run an errand, so he followed me to the bedroom. 'You are such a slut,' he said as he lay next to me. ' Flaunting your free boobs in front of my business partners. Leaving us both high and dry.' He kissed me from behind and pressed his crotch against my buttocks. He unzipped my other breast and started playing with my nipple. I moaned, kissed him, and thrust my buttocks into him. He untied my shalwar and slid his penis between my ass cheeks. I arched my back to provide a better angle. My two holes were always ready for him. His fat penis slithered between my curvy thighs, brushing up against my perineum."

"'Wouldn't this offend Anju? You taking me in her bed?' I inquired. 'Don't worry about her,' he said, aligning his penis with my pussy's entrance. My pussy was so drenched that his penis sank into my slick hole with a single lurch. There's no way yours could have made it that far! I lifted my leg, and he drove it all the way in."

"'You are a complete slut, Preet. Always ready for it,' he said as he began stroking me. After a few powerful thrusts, I whimpered with my impending climax. Inder gripped my waist and fucked it with long, deliberate strokes, despite the difficult position. Whether it was just in my head or Inder's son realized what was happening. I could feel his teeth on my nipples, reminding me of what a slut I'd become for his family. Although the position was awkward, Inder was dead set on fucking me while I breastfed his son. It was a debauched and perverted feeling that we both seemed to crave at that moment. I shuddered with my climax after only a few minutes."

"I wondered if Inder would fuck me in the same way on our marital bed while I breastfed our baby. Would our son know that his mother is having earth-shattering orgasms and that the source of them is not his father but his favorite uncle? Is it natural for Inder to make love to me while our child sleeps next to me?" she inquired.

Her hand caressed my bulge. She reached inside of my pajamas, grabbed my testicles, and squeezed them. Preet was sexually ecstatic. She kissed me and offered me her tongue to suck.

"What's the use of these?" she asked, viciously squeezing my testicles.

"When we have three real men ready to please and breed your wife? Perhaps you should get a vasectomy. Let us reserve our master bedroom for real men. I'm not sure my body would accept your feeble seed anymore."

It was the first time Preet's humiliation had been so intense, but I knew it was all a ruse, and perhaps she had pressed the wrong button. But felt this future was staring me down. Inder had requested that we host Inder's father during his visits, and it now seemed likely. He'll undoubtedly sleep in our master bedroom with Preet. And when he's not there, it'll be Inder. I wasn't sure about Adarsh yet, but I knew if, given the chance, he'd mount his favorite aunt without hesitation.

It wasn't much different from what I'd always fantasized, but reality is a lot bitter than fantasy, and I was tasting some of it. I assumed Preet wanted us to go on that anniversary trip and make plans for the future. It was more of me agreeing with her plan, which, while similar to mine, seemed more challenging.

"'Preet, I have never met a more desirable woman than you,' he murmured between long, languid strokes. 'My Italian married friend couldn't even enjoy herself because she was afraid of being caught. But you don't seem to care,' he pointed out. I was enthused by the pleasurable sensations, and the gentle suckling of my tit combined with his son's occasional nibbling was just the right combination to keep me on edge. I was too engrossed in those pleasant sensations to respond to him. His long strokes were intense, and each time he thrust forward, my body moved, and the nipple may have moved slightly, forcing the poor boy to find it again, but he kept sucking nonstop."

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers