Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He pushed it in again with a little more spit. My sphincter muscles were cooperative this time. The dry friction was still bothering me. He took it out and reinserted it into my pussy, and after a few strokes, he reinserted it into my ass. Even so, only a fraction of his knob made it past my sphincter muscles. He slowly seesawed through my anus to make me feel better. Then he lunged forward with all his strength, burying his entire penis inside. I moaned in agony and nearly fell forward. As I was recovering, I noticed Anju standing in the shadows. It felt extremely humiliating to have someone watch you in the act, especially when it was anal sex."

"That was just the beginning, and then Adarsh launched his assault. I continued to cry for a minute before my body adjusted and I started to actually enjoy the episode. The slapping sounds of our bodies echoed throughout the room. He even climbed on top of me and pretended to mount me like a donkey. He carried on his joyride while slapping my buttocks. The shame and humiliation were so bitter, but my body relished every minute of it. He had little experience with anal sex, or the excitement was too much for him. So, after about five minutes of stroking, he ejaculated inside me. The sex was intense and rough because he didn't hold back and fucked me with complete abandon and vigor. By the time he was finished, our little one had fallen asleep, and I had reached my climax."

"For a moment, he lay on top of me, thanking me. 'That was the best birthday gift I could have asked for.' He got up slowly and picked up his clothes. He put them on without making a sound. I drew up my pants, picked up our child, and placed him on the sofa. It had been an exciting adventure, but when Adarsh drew me into his arms and kissed me, I wondered if he wanted me to come back for more. I'd turned into such a slut that I didn't mind waiting for another round. 'Thank you,' I said quietly. 'It was the most intense fucking I'd ever had.' Maybe it wasn't entirely true, but the episode's intensely taboo nature, combined with the dynamics of me being his stepmother, and then acting like a complete slut despite being daddy's daughter, certainly checked all the boxes."

"Adarsh went upstairs, and I headed back to our bedroom. As I limped towards our bedroom, I realized he had completely hammered me. The pain was excruciating, and anyone who saw me would have known I'd been fucked in the ass. Limping into the room, I placed our infant in the crib and collapsed on the bed beside you. I looked at you lovingly while you slept and played with your hair. I kissed your brow and thanked you for being such a wonderful husband. Adarsh's kinky thought crept into my mind, and without thinking much, I dipped my finger into my wet hole and picked up the famed ointment that could relieve any itch and rubbed it on your lips."

Preet stared at me. I moved in and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back passionately. "Are you happy?" she asked as she finished the sluttiest night of her life. I hadn't ejaculated yet, but everything I'd heard was clearly beyond my wildest dreams. Preet entertained three men in one night, which was quite an accomplishment.

"Is that it?" I persisted in my inquiry. She was astounded to hear it.

"Anju followed me into our bedroom and thanked me by kissing my lips. 'Rascal fucked you like a thug. Turn around and let me see if everything is all right,' she said. 'No, Anju, everything is fine.' I said. But she was adamant. I groaned and turned around to sleep on my stomach. She shone her phone's light into my crack. 'It's quite bad; red and swollen,' she said, finding it severely bruised. As I flinched, she applied an ointment, but it had a calming effect on me. She rubbed it in slowly, and I could tell her stroking had turned sexual. Her finger was prodding at my anal opening, which was still open. Her finger easily entered inside, and when it did, I lightly lifted my butt to encourage her. She fingered me for a few minutes as I moaned. 'Preet, I'd like to try Adarsh's creampie,' she said. I felt so depraved for agreeing to be her surrogate. I spun around and stretched my legs. She quickly knelt down and began licking it. His cum had dried out, but that was probably the best she could get today. Her tongue was soft and warm, and it soothed my hammered pussy. I was incapable of having any more orgasms but continued to moan for the next ten minutes as she kept on licking me."

"So, what now?" I asked, smiling.

"Well, that gives you an idea of what your future might be like," she explained.

"You know me, Preet," I said. "Such things will always give me erections."

"What do you want?" I inquired.

"Wasn't it Anju who brought you my marriage proposal?" Preet inquired.

"Yes. Why?"

"So Anju wanted me to marry you so that the men in her family could have a free mistress. Don't you agree?"

"After all, they are the real men. Perhaps we should just make it all clear and tell Inder and Inder's father they are welcome to use our bed and me whenever they want. Don't you think that would be a good start?"

I agreed and nodded.

"Besides, don't you think if Inder's proposal had come to our house instead of Anju's, I would have married Inder and become a slut for all three men in their family?"

Preet's thoughts were racing so fast today that I couldn't keep up.

"Yes, possibly," I said, knowing her father was quite traditional and valued security above all else.

"Does having sex with Inder while I and our son are sleeping in the same room excite you?" I eventually inquired.

Preet was flushed. "Yes. Very much."

"I'd like that too," I admitted.

"Why wouldn't you? Isn't this exactly what your dick has always desired?" She said, fondling my bulge. We both laughed.

"Honey, it's not what you think," she said.

When we realized what was going on, I could tell she was nervous. I moved in closer and took her in my arms.

"While I enjoy putting on a show and acting like a slut for your amusement, I also want to spend an entire night making tender love to real men. Just what a young wife wants: hot, intimate, deep, passionate sex in our marital bed while the baby suckles on my tit. Sleeping and waking up together."

That was quite intense, and hearing her say that explicitly made my penis dribble some of my cum. "And you don't want me in there then?" Clearing my throat, I inquired.

"It wouldn't make sense. You can watch on some days, but I prefer it this way most of the time. I wouldn't lock the door; instead, leave it open. You may listen in or even peek, but nothing else. Of course, I'd like to have those slutty all-nighters while you watch me with my lovers."

"It's fine now, Preet. But what happens when our child gets older? It would be odd for him to find a strange man in our bed," I said.

"When we slowly introduce it to the child, it won't seem strange. Bed-sharing is common in Indian households until the age of eight. Most couples have sex while sleeping next to their children, so it's entirely possible," she stated.

I wasn't sure what Preet was saying, but whatever I understood, I couldn't fully accept. Still, I didn't see the point in arguing with her.

"But, Preet, seeing you with so many men seems odd, doesn't it?" Even so, I croaked.

"I was thinking of Inder when I said this. Yes, I can do it with others in a separate room." she explained.

We were both exhausted after a long night. We slept on it instead of deciding then. I realized what Preet proposed was the best solution. Perhaps Inder and Inder's father can meet her needs, and occasionally Adarsh will join, and she can live a sexually fulfilling life with these three. I had to reflect on the fact that she wanted to introduce Inder as a special member of our family, though. I went to relieve myself because my stiff erection was hurting.

The next morning, I awoke late, and there was a commotion downstairs. I went downstairs and discovered that Inder's father was visiting us. After greetings and weather discussions, I went inside to see Preet. Preet pushed me to the side and whispered, "Our The Palace on Wheels trip has been canceled. That's why Inder's father is here."

"What?" She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I don't have time to elaborate. Persuade my father to let him stay upstairs with us." She continued.

"Why?"

"Do you want him to seduce my mother?" She seethed and smacked me on the back.

"Ouch."

I then went to my mother-in-law and explained to her that Inder was like an older brother to me and that his father always treated me like a son. So Preet's father-in-law staying downstairs with them would be unusual. It would be preferable if he stayed with us upstairs. There were two bedrooms upstairs, so there was plenty of room for him. Preet found me and explained the circumstances. Her plan was to spend our anniversary on the train reminiscing about the night she spent with Inder's father. She intended to have Inder's father openly cuckold me and show how a real man fucked her. Also, Preet's father had learned about Inder's father being on the train. The gentleman who spoke with Preet while she was conversing with Inder's father on the train told him. Preet's father may have sensed something was wrong, and finding him at his house must have enraged him. Still, he wasn't the type of person to openly discuss such matters. Out of fear, he insisted on him staying downstairs. Maybe he realized his fears were unfounded after seeing me persuade him.

After we settled everything, I learned that the COVID situation would take much longer to resolve. Perhaps a month. Did this imply that Inder's father would accompany us until then? Does this mean we'll be starting the next chapter of our journey right away?

To be continued...