Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Oh Bhabhi,' he breathed, kissing my lips. He gently kissed my cheeks. 'This body is made only for licking, sucking, and fucking. If you had lived under this roof, you would have been pregnant and nursing a child all the time.' His lips brushed against mine, and his tongue traced my lips. I was getting to know him as a man. Was I really in charge of the situation, or was I just a puppet? I pursed my lips and opened my mouth to accept his tongue. He kissed me softly, closing my lips with his. Our tongues did a slow dance as our breaths swirled around and became one. There was no longer any pretense. His maturity and the confidence with which he was making out with me astounded me. I remember how excited you were the first time we met and how quickly you spilled your stuff. I thanked Anju for making me wear that dress as he pushed his hands under my top. He stroked my shapely breasts and played with my nipples, taking them in between his thumb and index finger to make them pop out."

"'Your breath is so clean, and your lips are so delicious,' he said as he kissed me. I encouraged him by kissing him delicately and showing the same passion and hunger he had for me. He was a fantastic kisser with plenty of experience. I didn't want to let him down and wanted to prove that I was as hot as I appeared. Our foreplay lasted a long time because he didn't appear to be in a hurry. He was completely at ease. We must have kissed for at least ten minutes, and he must have been in bed with me for at least fifteen minutes."

"When I was fully worked up, he pushed his hands to my crotch and rubbed it. I stopped him and asked, 'What are you doing?' 'Come on, Preet Bhabhi, I know you're as eager as I am.' 'No, Adarsh,' I replied. 'It's one thing to make out, but actual sex?' He ignored me and continued to fondle my breasts beneath my t-shirt. 'Your nipples are still quite tiny,' he said as he tugged on my nipple. ' I assumed breastfeeding caused them to protrude.' I seethed and pulled up my t-shirt, exposing my breasts. 'Did you want me to be your stepmother?' I steered his face towards my breast. He rubbed his face all over my breasts and kissed them softly. I was lost in the land of lust and didn't see the point in settling for half-measures. His soft stubble tickled and rubbed against my breasts, and as a stepmother, I realized my boy was growing into a man, and maybe I was just doing what nature would have wanted. He started sucking on my tit and draining my milk. The pleasurable sensations reminded me I was, in fact, a human cow for Inder's family. By this point, all of his children had tried my milk. He licked my areola sensually and flicked his tongue across my nipple from time to time, titillating it. After about 5 minutes, he began chewing on my nipples with his teeth. I slapped his back to dissuade him, but he only backed off for a moment before nibbling on it again. My pussy was flooded with lubricating juices and ready for this young stallion."

"I was in a hypnotic trance and completely under his control. He pushed his hand under my skirt, and I lifted my buttocks just enough to let him push it all up. His stubby fingers, just like his father's, were massaging my pussy. 'Honestly, Preet Bhabhi,' he said as he kissed me on the lips. 'You're just a slut.' His hand delicately massaged my pussy, hoping to elicit a reaction from me. As he did so, I noticed my pelvis involuntarily longing for his touch and lifting off as he took his hand away."

"There was no doubt I was a slut, but at that moment I realized what piqued my interest the most. It was the thought of an alpha male taking me in my bedroom while my husband and son slept nearby. Fucking me as if they didn't exist and not caring about getting caught. It was as if it were their right to breed me and my marital bed belonged to them."

"He delicately pushed aside the gusset and traced my flared lips. My tender vulva, which had taken a lot of beating that evening, yearned for his manly touch. The wetness and distinct sound of his fingers entering my wet, sloshy vagina told him I was fully prepared. 'Preet Bhabhi,' he said quietly. 'With that kind of lubrication, even a horse will have no trouble mating with you.'"

Preet could tell that this was wearing on me, and I was trying hard not to touch myself. She despised it because it ruined her mood, as I would ejaculate even before she reached the climax of her story. "You must desperately need relief, right honey?" she inquired. "But you don't deserve it. Just grin and bear it for the time being."

"It felt depraved to be fucked by such a young boy while sleeping next to my husband. His fingers gradually seesawed through my vaginal opening. He knew everything. Slowly, I felt him insert his middle finger and massage my G-spot. Are these bastards born with Brahma Gyan (Knowledge of everything)? I was thinking to myself. My pelvis was slowly undulating in sync with his fingering. There was no rush, no hurry, and complete assurance in what he was doing. When their grandfather's clock struck two, I realized a good hour had passed. It was 2:00 a.m. We had spent over 30 minutes on the bed indulging in foreplay."

"As I approached my impending orgasm, my pussy shivered. The gushing juices and sounds of wet farting from the see-sawing confirmed that I was on the verge of an orgasm. His fingers continued to massage my G-spot, and I shuddered as I approached my climax. I grabbed his hand and pushed it inside while lifting my buttocks. It was an intense experience that I am embarrassed to admit was provided by an 18-year-old boy."

"'That was intense,' I exclaimed as I wiped his hand with the bedsheet. 'Where did you learn that?' He just grinned and didn't say anything. 'Let's move to the living room,' I urged, but he remained steadfast. 'Manni bhaiya won't mind,' he remarked. 'Shut up. Where did you learn to speak that way?' I chastised him. 'Speaking the truth requires only courage,' he retorted. There was a moment of silence, and I convinced myself that there was no shame in being caught, and that he was well worth the risk. I drew him in and began kissing him passionately. I tried to grope his bulge and unbuckle his pants. I could tell he was a man by his large bulge. Yet I almost yelled when I finally felt his penis after pushing down his jeans and underwear with my feet. 'Holy fuck,' I exclaimed in awe as I grasped his schlong. It was the longest and thickest dick I'd ever held. It was slightly larger than Inder's or my imagination was playing tricks on me. It appeared to be a massive sausage against his slender frame. 'Do you like it?' he inquired. To say I was awestruck by that cock would be an understatement. 'Are you a donkey or a horse?' I blurted out. 'You tell me?' he jokingly inquired. I stroked it gently and caressed his balls; they were still a little small, but that was to be expected. In my raspy voice, I mumbled, 'Donkey.' I was giddy at the prospect of making love to his specimen. 'It's much larger than your body's dimensions,' I explained."

"With no encouragement, I slid under him and brought his schlong close to my lips. He was on all fours, and the long schlong on his frame felt completely out of frame. I grabbed it and rubbed the tip against my lips. His pre-cum had an intense, musky odor. I probed the opening with my tongue, and Adarsh let out a loud moan. We didn't care if you woke up or not. I sucked his knob and swirled my tongue around his head, probing his pee hole. 'Uh...' he groaned, showing that he was enjoying it. I stroked his buttocks and ran my fingers along his crack. I began sucking hungrily on Adarsh's dong, and as I applied pressure to his hips, he began lowering into my mouth. Because of my previous experience with such long and thick dicks, I could take it in my mouth slowly, continuing to apply slow sucking pressure on his knob. My middle finger finally nestled on his anus, and I massaged it slowly. Adarsh recognized the cue and began humping gently. He appeared to be cautious, which aided me because he was quite thick and I couldn't easily accommodate him. At some point, it breached the entrance of my throat, and Adarsh instinctively knew that this was the right depth for both of us. He kept breaching the entrance, then giving me a chance to recover before breaching it again. It went on for quite some time. I was getting tired and worried that we were putting too much at risk, so I disengaged and got up. Turning around, I pushed my tongue into his crack and licked it several times. Adarsh moaned, and I knew he liked it when I touched and licked him there. Besides, I know how much pleasure one gets because you never hesitate to rim me. I licked him for a few minutes before inviting him to mount me."

"I latched onto his lips and kissed him voraciously as he nestled between my legs. 'Are you excited to try the donkey's dick?' he asked between kisses. I chuckled and aligned his penis at the entrance, and he gave it a powerful push, pushing it almost halfway in as I groaned loudly. 'What happened? You could have mated with a horse, but not a donkey?' he asked, smirking. 'Idiot. When you consider the relative proportions of their body dimensions, a donkey is much larger,' I grumbled. I let out a loud grunt as he lurched forward and became completely lodged inside me. 'Oh, fuck,' I exclaimed. I bent my knees and drew him inside by pushing on his buttocks."

"My pussy muscles were squeezing his massive manhood, and I was sure he could feel the heat. I'd never felt so full before. He was long, thick, and rock-hard. His knob had pushed my cervix out of position. He started slowly, but his rhythmic rocking and squelching sounds made it clear that my pussy was thoroughly lubricated and that I was immensely enjoying myself. It only took a few minutes of his regular fucking for me to cling to him as I shuddered with my climax. 'You're enjoying it, aren't you?' he asked quietly. 'I'm having the time of my life,' I remarked as I caught my breath. 'Fuck me, Adarsh,' I said as I languidly kissed him. 'Make me your slut!' He began stroking and gradually increased his tempo. It was an incredible sensation to discover such a stiff and large thing seesawing through my pussy. After a few minutes, I slowed him down and told him, 'Don't burn yourself out. Rest on top of me and push it in and out with your hips.'"

"He got it, and we fucked for the longest time in an intimate embrace. Once he got the hang of it, it was non-stop fucking at alternating tempos—sometimes furiously, sometimes languidly. Perhaps he showed signs of cumming after 10 minutes of nonstop fucking. I slowed him down and kissed him passionately. I wanted to make it last as long as possible, so after a few minutes of nonstop kissing and slow fucking, we extended it by another 5 minutes and then ejaculated inside with a loud grunt. Jet after jet, he spat out his baby-making semen inside, causing his penis to convulse. We were exhausted from the ordeal, and after I let him rest on top of me for a few minutes to recover, he lifted himself up. I felt a puddle beginning to form on the bedsheet as our mixed juices leaked out as his penis flopped out of my wet pussy. He was a young stallion, and I could tell by the energy with which he fucked and the amount of cum he deposited in me. 'What if my parents notice the wet spot?' Adarsh joked. I slapped his buttocks and told him to get off of me. 'Bhabhi, have your periods started yet?' he inquired. It was odd how much he knew and how persistent he was once he was at ease. 'Shut up,' I said as I shushed him. He whispered into my ear, 'Bhabhi, I really want to make you pregnant,' as I wiped the wet spot on the bed with my spoiled pantie. I was leaking his sperm under the dress, so I used to wipe it off as well. 'Come on, Bhabhi, let's celebrate my birthday,' he said, grabbing my shoulder. 'Wait a minute, your stuff is leaking out.' 'What made you get up? Sleep. Allow it to sink in,' he joked. 'Idiot,' I shot back, giving him another tight slap on the buttocks."

"'Bhabhi, has Manni Bhaiya ever tasted semen?' he asked as I came around to your side to adjust the comforter. I shoved him away and went outside to get some water. It astounded me he was discussing topics I had never considered. 'Are you crazy?' I asked as he walked into the kitchen behind me. 'Why would he want to taste sperm?' I blurted out. 'Some men like to taste that, Bhabhi. Some men want their wives to have affairs with other men. How can you be so comfortable having sex while he sleeps right next to us?' 'He's stoned tonight,' I said, shaking my head. 'If you think he's pretending to sleep, go try to wake him up.' 'Is that a test?' he inquired. After giving him a few hard stares, I finally said, 'Well, why don't you go?' 'If you say so,' he replied, walking back. I tried to stop, but he walked to the bedroom and at the door, and he said, 'I have an excellent test for him. Let me rub my penis on his lips.' I was taken aback by his audacity and dragged him away. 'No, we should do the test,' he said as I resisted. 'Are you insane?' 'Wait a minute, I have another test,' he explained. 'How about you putting your pussy on his lips?' 'You are such a shameless boy,' I remarked as I returned to the kitchen."

"My cheeks were flushed with embarrassment at what he was proposing. After a short while, he joined me in the kitchen and fed me a piece of cake, and I did the same. He was clearly having a good time on his 18th birthday. He'd had real dessert, so his hunger was satisfied, at least for the time being. 'How did you like it?' I asked. 'It was incredible, Preet Bhabhi. I'm speechless when I think about how superior you are to the other girls I boned.' I burst out laughing. 'I knew you weren't a novice,' I explained. 'Come on, Bhabhi. You know we live in the United States. It's pretty common around here,' he replied. 'Well, I'm not judging. Just saying.' I checked my phone and saw that I had a lot of messages from home, so I told him I needed to make some calls and that we might have had enough fun for the night. 'Come on, Preet Bhabhi. It's my birthday.' He begged, 'It's only 2:00 a.m.,' It made sense because I couldn't use the phone in the bedroom. 'All right, I'll call from the formal living room,' I said. My father was in a serious accident and was transported to the hospital for major leg surgery. I only found out after the doctors had successfully completed the surgery. Mom didn't want me to be stressed. When I called, he was still sleeping, and I spent a long time talking to either my mother or a relative."

"Adarsh spent some time doing his thing and made a few rounds to find out how he was doing. When things seemed to calm down a little, I asked for a glass of water. Dimming all the lights, he offered me the glass and sat down next to me on the sofa. His swagger made his intentions clear to me as I observed him. He nuzzled my neck and began softly kissing me while sitting right next to me. Despite my efforts to persuade him, he refused to listen. His hand caressed my breasts as he kissed my cheeks slowly. After a while, I was on hold or just listening, so I wasn't too concerned about Adarsh. He grabbed my face, kissed me deeply, and whispered, 'Bhabhi, I want you to breastfeed my children.' It came out of nowhere. All I could do was blush. He pushed his hands inside, grabbed my pea-sized nipples, and played with them. This went on for over five minutes, and I was getting worked up. As Adarsh continued to kiss and fondle me, I moaned softly. Our kisses became wet and sloppy, and I kept the phone at a safe distance to avoid transmitting the sounds of our love making."

"'Your father is awake,' my mother said as she called for me. As I spoke to my father, I pushed Adarsh away. 'How are you feeling, Daddy?' I inquired. 'I'm fine, beta,' he said, clearing his throat. Adarsh was completely in the mood and continued to make out with me despite my discomfort. My father was a strict man, so I grew up in a rather oppressive environment. My affair with Abhi could have gone wrong if it hadn't been for my mother's intervention. She knew better; it was difficult to control hormones and put an end to this type of affair. Still, as Adarsh made out, I had the strange feeling that perhaps I didn't care anymore. I wondered how he would react if he discovered his daughter was a slut despite his strict upbringing. I let out a soft moan as Adarsh tugged on my nipples; perhaps he heard it. Regardless, my pussy was once again soaked in my juices."

"Just then, our child cried. I dashed into our bedroom and carried him into the living room. I asked Adarsh to hold the phone to my ear while I began breastfeeding our baby. I kept talking on the phone, and once I was settled in, I took the phone from him. Adarsh knelt in front of me and lifted my t-shirt to reveal my breasts. My face was flushed red with shame, but I didn't intervene. He leaned in and suckled my other tit. It was destiny for me to breastfeed all of Inder's children and possibly get fucked by them. After a few minutes, he said quietly, 'Bhabhi, why don't you get down on your knees and feed us?' I told the people on the phone that I would call them back later and looked at Adarsh with wide eyes. I knew he meant it when he smiled. I'm not sure why, but these people had read about my desire to be a human cow—constantly getting pregnant, delivering babies, and getting fucked while breastfeeding. Although he had thoroughly fucked me only an hour before, I was eager to mate with him again. Adarsh removed my t-shirt, which I allowed without complaint. I then placed our infant on the carpet and stood on all fours on top of him, allowing him to continue suckling. Adarsh suckled on the other breast as he lay next to him. Adarsh toyed with my breast, and besides draining my milk, he continued to nibble and titillate me."

"He stood up after 5 minutes and asked, 'Are you ready for my donkey dick?' I seethed as he lifted my skirt while still kneeling. He sniffed my ass and brayed like a donkey. I was embarrassed by his antics but enjoyed the game. He came up behind me and pushed his penis inside my pussy with a few strokes. I had no trouble accepting him at this point, even though I felt he was stretching me quite a bit. His fingers massaged my anus, and I could tell he was curious about my ass. He slapped my ass several times. I was concerned that the noise would carry upstairs. I felt like a complete slut, but I didn't stop him. I imagined my father watching this depraved act by his beloved daughter, and it only urged me and pushed back against him. Inder had the same fetish, and while it hurt a little, the humiliation was so rewarding. We were fortunate to be in the formal living room, which was closer to the entrance and away from all the bedrooms. He stroked me languidly for a few minutes, long enough for me to start moaning, and then he abruptly pulled out and slapped my wet pussy a few times. 'Adarsh,' I yelped, seething. But I don't think he gave a damn. My baby was still suckling, so I couldn't move. I shuddered as he aligned his penis with my anus. Could I really take his donkey dick up my ass? Inder's dick had already caused me enough pain. As he tried to get past those tight sphincter muscles, my eyes nearly popped out. 'Uh...' I clenched my teeth and held my breath, bracing myself for the searing pain that usually preceded the start of anal sex."

"Adarsh slapped my pussy several times more. With all the hammering it had taken, I was certain it was deep red. He never asked if it was okay to try it or if it hurt. It was as if he didn't care; all he wanted was to celebrate his 18th birthday in style. Something he'd remember for the rest of his life. I didn't want to discourage him either. He applied some spit and pushed against sphincter muscles. 'Uh... Uh... Uh...' As the pain reminded me of his enormous size, I grunted. It was also the sensation I looked forward to the most during anal sex. As the pain caused me to fall forward, he grabbed my waist and braced it in place. My sphincter muscles finally gave way at this point. My eyes welled up with tears as I almost cried out in agony. 'It's fine, Preet Bhabhi,' he assured her. 'The pain will subside soon.'"