Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, a minute. Was it his second time?

"You had sex three times in two hours?" I blurted out. I was obviously in disbelief.

"You never told me you'd been with so many men?" I expressed my displeasure.

"Yes, I did. I told you I'd tried on four different penises. You laughed it off," she shot back.

"So it was Abhi, Inder's father, Inder, and myself," I murmured to myself. I recall talking about it, but it appears to have been after this visit, but I could be wrong. I wanted her to be a whore for other men, and other men had read my mind and were already exploiting her. This was shortly after our anniversary, and I had persuaded Preet to spread her legs for other men by then.

"I was gone for about ten minutes, but I could feel the intensity of the episodes, and all of my muscles ached slightly. Anju courted me downstairs and kissed me as soon as I walked in the door. It surprised me, but I went along with it and gave her a taste of Inder's business partner's sperm from my mouth. I was learning more and more about her with each passing moment. Perhaps even Inder was unaware of her kinky side. We went into the living room and laughed about it. 'When are you going to feed this to your husband?' she inquired. 'What?' Her audacity astounded me. 'Not his, but Inder's, and possibly Inder's father's?' she clarified. She mocked me as I frowned. 'Oh, I know their types. They are eager to devour their wife's used pussies.' I ignored it and said nothing."

"Anju appears to have already labeled me as a cuckold. No wonder she tried nothing with me despite being so close to me and having feelings for me," I muttered. Preet laughed. "That is not the case. Of course she could have. I just don't think you would have picked up on her cues. Nobody extends an open invitation. Take the initiative and be bold. Because you are considerate, you never correctly interpret these signals."

"'Now pay attention,' she said. 'Your husband is definitely knocked out, as is Inder. It's Adarsh's 18th birthday, and I wanted to make it a special occasion for him. Why don't you throw him a private birthday party when he gets home tonight?' Hearing her request shocked me, and I immediately responded, 'No way. It's enough excitement for one night. Are you insane?'"

"'Stop acting up, Preet. We all know you're a slut. And don't think your husband isn't aware of it. He's probably tasted stale pies and suspected it already. Perhaps he is a true cuckold after all. Why don't you find out? Perhaps you could feed him the freshest pies from your pussy?' Anju already knew so much about me I didn't know how to say no to her. 'Preet, you let Inder's father take you on the train on your wedding night. You are a whore, a slut, and every male member of this family will eventually mount you. This is the social service you are providing to our community,' she said as she groped my breast."

"'This isn't right, Anju,' I pleaded. 'It all happened. I had no plans to betray Manni.' 'Of course, honey,' she retorted. 'Such things happen, but if your husband continues to turn a blind eye to it, then he must want this.' She led me upstairs to a guest bedroom and showed me the dress she wanted me to wear. It was a tight cotton t-shirt and a smallish matching skirt made for her. 'How is this going to fit? How about underwear?' I grumbled. 'Why do you need underwear?' she seethed, pulling me back into embrace and pulling my face down to kiss. 'You're his prom date,' she said quietly. She rubbed my crotch. 'I'm sure you're already wet from hearing about it.' Before I could say anything, she had undone the knot in my shalwar and pushed me back onto the bed. 'No, Anju. Please,' I begged, but she ignored me and dove into my filthy pussy, licking it out. 'This is a mess, but what a tight pussy you have,' she murmured as she pushed her tongue inside. It wasn't the first time she'd done it. She licked it delicately, licking all the dried semen. She then focused her attention on my clitoris and gave it a nice tongue job. After a few minutes, she said, 'I'd like to try Adarsh's creampie.'"

"What a debauched family." I added. "They're just perverts," Preet said, rolling her eyes. "The debauched one is your wife."

"'Get ready; he'll be here in half an hour.' She patted my butt as I staggered towards the restroom. She'd arranged everything on the sink: toothpaste, brush, mouthwash, shampoo, soap, and a few other cosmetics. 'Don't close the door,' she advised. 'I will assist you.' She jumped into the tub and bathed me. It embarrassed me to be naked in front of her, but my body was attractive compared to hers, so all of that quickly turned into pride. She examined my body as she lathered it in soap. 'You are a Hoor (maiden) of Janat (heaven),' she hissed. She admired my milky white complexion and my slender waist, which had a few stretch marks and a nice, shapely ass. She stroked my plump, shapely breasts and brushed her thumb against my nipples. 'These are still teeny. You will need to have 2-3 more children before they reach their normal size.' She meticulously cleaned my genitals, lathering and scrubbing them with care. Similarly, she paid special attention to my anus and made certain it was clean. 'These men like back entrances,' she said quietly. I smiled, fully aware that Inder had stolen my anal virginity."

"After that, I washed myself and stepped outside. She took a towel and wrapped it around me. She was captivated by my beauty. 'Manni is lucky to have you,' she said proudly as she looked at me. 'You know what I owe you an apology,' she said unexpectedly, which surprised me. 'Why?' 'You considered me family, and I sent you to Inder's partner like a common whore. That was wrong of me. Please forgive me,' she said as she looked down. Looking at her, I could tell she wasn't faking it and that she regretted it. I embraced her. 'It's ok.' 'Thank you,' she breathed as she drew me into her embrace. It was a sensitive moment that moved me. I never expected Anju, the self-assured woman, to apologize to anyone."

"'But that doesn't mean I don't want you to be a slut for the men in this house,' she explained. We both laughed. Then she did something shameless. She knelt in front of me and asked me to place my leg on the tub while she examined my pussy. 'It's no surprise they're obsessed with it. It's tight and still tiny for a woman who has just given birth,' she remarked. She turned me around, spread my ass cheeks, and examined my anus. She even stuck her nose up the crack to smell it. 'This hasn't been used much either. Adarsh will see that this is also put to use.' It was an odd ordeal. I wasn't sure what to think of it. Was she preparing me in the same way she would have if she had the courage to take her stepson? There was undeniable sexual chemistry between the two."

"'You are a Menaka: a maiden from heaven,' she said as she handed me the skirt and then the top. This was her second time saying it, though in different ways. Despite the fact that I was naked in front of her, I was more aroused and not embarrassed. It increased my self-esteem and, to a large extent, my ego. Another woman was staring at my body, wishing it belonged to her and that instead of me, she had become her stepson's sex toy. The skirt was longer than she expected, but it still reached my knees. The t-shirt was one-of-a-kind. It was her size, but the cloth was quite flexible, and it snugly held my melons, making them stand out and revealing my tiny nipples that protruded from that thin, elastic material. My nipples, she said, barely made an impression, so I could wear it without being noticed. My breasts were protruding rather obscenely, and I complained to her about it. 'You are not at home, so it would not appear unusual,' she explained. She gave me a matching jacket to go with it. It wasn't enough to hide my charms, but it kept me from advertising myself as a complete slut."

Hearing her recount the incident made my rod stiff as a rock. I'd heard about Inder's incident before, so it didn't bother me as much. Preet appeared to have had a great time because he fucked her on Anju's marital bed while she was nursing Anju's child. I was surprised by the session with Inder's partner because I didn't think she'd be comfortable with a stranger, but I was proven wrong. However, once Preet is worked up, it makes little difference who the other man is. She'd enjoy it as long as he fucked the living daylights out of her and treated her like the whore that she is. Nonetheless, I lamented the fact that so much happened behind my back.

"How did I miss all of this, Preet?" I inquired.

Preet caught my attention in the dim light of the bedside lamp. She kissed me on the lips tenderly. "Perhaps we should have that discussion. But I doubt your bunty would be pleased if I skipped the rest of the story."

She massaged my bulge and squeezed my testicles once more. "Does it excite you to think of your wife as Adarsh's prom date?"

I nodded nervously as I felt our neighbor's boy's pain at the open-air theater. Preet was a strong woman, and she appears to have discovered her true self through all of those liberating sexual experiences. She wasn't the demure, obedient housewife I remembered.

"Do you realize what happens when such a mature woman goes as a prom date?"

"It ends up with an entire night of sex," she said sensually.

She reclined and let go of my balls. I was relieved. I suppose there comes a point in such a transformation when the cuckold fears the very monster he unleashed. Maybe it was that time for me. I wanted her to be sexually liberated and not feel repressed, as she had been previously during our marriage. But I was afraid that things were getting out of hand. Everyone told me to "Be Careful What You Wish For" in every online forum where I searched for advice on how to make your wife a slut. The significance of that advice was dawning on me.

"It was around 12:40 when Anju went upstairs, leaving me to entertain her stepson. She appeared to have feelings for him and planned to sample him in the future. Although I had already had an exciting night, I was looking forward to what fate had in store for me. This family appears to have turned me into a complete slut and will ensure that my youth is not wasted. I didn't want to look like a slut, so I wore my panties to avoid sending him the wrong message."

"He arrived shortly before 1:00 a.m. I opened the door for him and let him in. 'Where have the others gone?' he inquired. I detected alcohol on his breath. 'Did you drink?' I inquired. He covered his mouth to conceal it, but when he realized we were alone, he laughed it off. 'Oh, did I miss the birthday festivities?' he exclaimed, seeing the small, individual-sized chocolate cake with a candle. 'You're not allowed to drink for another three years,' I grumbled. By placing his hand on my waist, he confidently breached the space between us and led me into the kitchen. 'It's strange that I am legally allowed to have sex but not drink alcohol,' he said quietly."

"I was struck by how confidently he spoke to me. I could see Inder's macho spirit and charming way of seducing women. It was also the first time I noticed him and saw more than a boy in him. He and Inder weren't particularly attractive. Inder's father was perhaps the most attractive of them all, but that didn't stop them from exuding the swagger and flair of an alpha male. 'Is that my mother's dress?' he asked, soaking in my sexy dress. 'You look great in it.' I blushed."

"He possessed the audacity of his grandfather and, possibly, the charm of his father. He wasn't particularly attractive to me, and he wasn't particularly tall—perhaps an inch shorter than me—but he was still growing. However, I had an aversion to him, possibly because his inflated ego seemed out-of-place given his age."

Preet never really liked him, but she wasn't too concerned with appearances. She was drawn to the men's confident demeanor and aura.

"'If you're not tired, Preet Bhabhi, maybe we can have a private birthday party,' he suggested. 'No, I need to look after my baby,' I begged. 'Then why don't you bring him here? In this dress, it's simple to feed him.' That cheeky bastard was now attempting to woo me. I realized there was no way I could leave without cutting the cake. I moved closer to the table, ignoring his remark. The entire downstairs floor was empty except for you sleeping in your bedroom. It was quiet, and I knew it was the right time. 'OK, a few more minutes won't hurt,' I quipped."

"As he stared at my drooping breasts on the cake, I set up the two candles. 'It's bad manners to stare,' I said, not looking at him. He gulped his saliva and nearly choked as he saw his gift wrapped in his stepmother's delicate dress. I smiled and bent down again, this time giving him a much better view of my dangling breasts and cleavage. I took my time, carefully positioning the cake on the table and lighting the candles. My pussy flared up once more in anticipation as I felt his eyes on my body."

"'This should be a proud moment for you,' I said as I beckoned him to my side. 'You've matured into a man. Make a wish and blow out the candles.' He moved his gaze to me. 'Shall I?' 'Of course, go ahead. You are now a man. There is no need to request permission.' By closing his eyes, he made a wish. He probably wished I'd become his slut. He blew out the candles slowly, leaning forward. As his hand encircled me and massaged my bare arm, I sang the song for him. 'Can I have a proper hug now?' he asked. Without giving me a chance, he gently drew me around, and I nearly fell into his arms. My sexual anxiety had taken hold of me, and before I knew it, he had pulled me in and we were in an embrace. It was gentle, friendly, and pleasant at first, but then I felt him push him further until my breasts were crushed against his chest. His lips touched my neck, and I could feel his hot breath on my neck as his hands crept down and cupped my ass. 'What are you doing, Adarsh?' I inquired politely. 'Come on, Preet Bhabhi,' he exhaled, taking it as a sign of acceptance. 'God has just granted my request. Who else can teach me what it means to be a man better than you?' Before I could react, he had firmly gripped me, squeezed my buttocks, and kissed my neck. I only hesitated for a second before pushing him away. 'Shut up, Adarsh.' I arranged my dress, flustered, but saw he had no intention of backing out."

My penis was literally pointing to the ceiling, and Preet knew that of all the stories, this was the one that had me the most worked up.

"You pervert," she said, laughing. "Are you thrilled at the prospect of a boy half your age taking your wife?"

"Can you tell me what excites you the most?" She turned to face me and inquired. "That a man twice your age takes your wife's virginity, or that his grandson celebrates his 18th birthday with her?"

"I'm not sure," I admitted. "However, I'm completely humiliated that such a young boy is so expertly seducing you."

She smiled and resumed her story.

"'Come on, Preet Bhabhi,' he urged as he took my hand in his. 'I can kiss better than Puneet.'"

Puneet was our next-door neighbor's son, with whom she had played at the open-air movie theater.

"'You are such a brat,' I chastised. 'Did he also say he got a good slap?' He was taken aback and realized our neighbor's son may just be bragging. Maybe nothing he said was true. 'Find someone your age,' she added. 'But, Bhabhi, at least teach me how to kiss properly,' he begged. 'You take me for a fool?' I grabbed his ear and twisted it painfully. 'Do you want me to call your mother?' The audacious one did not back down and responded, 'Perhaps my stepmother will teach me then?' 'Shut up, Adarsh,' I said. 'Let's talk about it later. Maybe I can give you some pointers on how to woo a woman.'"

"When we heard our baby cry, I dashed to our room. It was strange that nothing came of it, but at least he got to hug me and feel my breasts and buttocks, I reasoned. Our little one only needed some comfort, and he fell asleep again after a few minutes. Inside, I debated whether I should go outside, but if I did, it would be obvious that I was up for it. I lay next to you on the bed, thinking about it. It was already late, so it only took a few minutes for me to fall asleep. I was sexually excited, but it was late and I had had enough excitement for one evening, so I fell asleep quickly. Even though my mind was exhausted, my body still craved attention, and I could feel the familiar itch between my legs. Lost in my pleasurable dreams, I suddenly realized it wasn't a dream after all. It took a while for me to realize who was fondling me, and it wasn't you."

"'Adarsh? Leave now. What exactly are you doing here?' I was fuming. He was lying next to me in the narrow space by the bed's edge. I moved away from him, but this gave him even more space, and he was now resting even more comfortably on the bed. His hand was just below my breasts, across my midriff. 'Come on, Preet Bhabhi,' he said as he moved closer to me. 'Manni Bhaiya is stoned. He will not wake up.' His face was about a foot away from mine, but I wasn't looking at him. I was right next to you and called out for you. I even nudged you to get you to wake up. I expected Adarsh to be terrified and flee the room immediately, but he was a tough nut who didn't seem to mind. Or maybe he was quite certain you wouldn't wake up."

"When I realized you were stoned, I asked, 'What do you want?' He pretended not to hear and moved in when I pushed him away and moved closer to him. It was safer to keep a safe distance from you if this had to happen. 'I thought you were going to teach me those tricks,' he begged. His lips were mere inches away from mine. I could smell his hot, alcoholic breath, and I was certain he could smell mine. 'You're going to get me in trouble,' I said, pushing him away. But that jerk didn't even move. I tried again and again in vain to wake you up. 'Let's go out and talk,' I said, renouncing to fate. That guy was brave. 'This is fine, Bhabhi,' he said as he lifted himself and wrapped his arms around me. His chest pressed against my breasts, and his lips were inches above mine. I became acquainted with his breath and body odor. He had completely fucked my mind with his audacity. 'What are you doing?' I asked quietly. 'I can't see your beautiful face, but at least I can feel your breath,' he replied. I blushed and turned away from him for a few moments. He had me completely under his control now. I wanted him to romance me and make slow love to me. He was certainly showing his alpha status by courting me while you slept right next to me. I was glad I wore the pants because my pussy was constantly leaking juices."

"'First and foremost,' I began. 'Women value trust and seek it from men who court them. What happens between you and them should never be revealed to others. Boasting in front of other men shows you are not a man. Do you understand?' He lifted his leg slowly and placed it across my stomach. 'Yes, Bhabhi,' he said, his hot breath hitting me. 'You can rely on me. Nobody would know anything.' 'I know. You're a naughty bugger, aren't you?' I mentioned hitting him on the back. 'Women enjoy sex far more than you think. However, sex is a slow and deliberate process for them. Foreplay is an important part of sex and is frequently more important than actual intercourse. And they enjoy the prospect of being pursued. When you seduce a woman, you are essentially telling her she is sexy and highly desirable.'"

"'Preet Bhabhi, you are the hottest woman I have ever met,' he exclaimed. I've been having wet dreams about you since you moved to the United States. I wish you'd married my father and settled down here. Preet Bhabhi, believe me, I would have raped you all night. 'At the very least one of my siblings would have been mine,' he explained. I recall considering that possibility. Given Inder's affluence and wealth, my parents would not have hesitated to give him my hand in marriage. Anju had been married for 7 years, so I would have been 19 years old, which doesn't seem impossible. If I had gotten married at that time, I might have had three or four kids by now, and all the men would have kept breeding me nonstop. It was a depraved feeling, but my body wished it were true. Being bred by three generations of this family had completely fucked my mind."