All Comments on 'Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 07'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Dark_MageDark_Mageover 1 year ago

Dear,

That was another outstanding writing by you. Hat's off to you man. And thanks for this delightful chapter. Loved every scene of it. Didn't expect turn of events in preet's home with her father too. Preet is turning out to be everyone favourite. I hope you will continue to drop more chapters of preet.

Hoping for more chapters.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual.. Never disappoints.

I felt hurt when she feels a bit too distant with manni.. And the caste angle was not exciting..

Overall great.. Hope you can continue the cuckold by birth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was amazing. Especially the whole wedding night and how you made it play out. Amazing job

Santi989Santi989over 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Really tempting and outstanding narrations. Please continue more. Eagerly waiting another part of preets journey.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hi Vyasya,

Eagerly waiting for next chapters in this story and in your other stories too. You are the best in this genre of stories with Indian background plots. Hope you are well and continue to write for a long time for pleasure of readers as well as yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES