Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
997 Followers

“There you go,” he encouraged. “Wasn’t that easy?”

“Your wife is gorgeous, Manni,” he said, slapping her butt. It was a rather tight slap and Preet was taken back but and even though it stung, she bit her lip and let the pain sink in instead of complaining.

“Manni, isn’t that hurting,” he said, pointing to my erect pole. “Let go of your underwear, now. You got nothing special.”

I turned beet red but got rid of my underwear. “Your vest too,” he reminded me. Now, I was buck naked in front of them. My penis still continued to be shamelessly erect.

“Come here,” he said. “Show me how beautiful your wife is.”

I didn’t know what he was saying, but I stepped closer to her and then embraced her from behind and lifted her breasts and flaunted them for his benefit. He was sitting right there on the bed and I nudged her forward and naturally I guided her nipple into his eager mouth. I squeezed her breast until milk drained into his mouth. He seemed to enjoy it and after drinking her milk for a minute, he suddenly bit hard on her nipples. “Ouch…” seethed Preet, but she said nothing to him.

“Preet, is Manni’s penis trying to nestle between your ass cheeks?” he asked. She nodded.

“Is it trying to enter your pussy?” he asked. I felt odd holding her breasts up for him already and his antics weren’t helping. She shook her head, containing her smile.

“He is an obedient husband then?” he asked, surprised.

“No Babuji, his penis can’t get past my ass cheeks,” she teased as she pushed her butt back against me. Inder’s father feasted on her breasts and started licking and nibbling on them. Preet was listless and moaned as he continued to kiss her breasts. Preet held his head and played with his hair. “Babuji…” I heard mutter intermittently. After several minutes, he let go of her. I could see milk dripping her nipples and also her lips and face plastered with that thin, white liquid.

“Isn’t it time I got out of my shabby clothes?” he said. Preet grabbed my hand and directed me to help with it. I felt ashamed but removed his shirt with relative ease. His dark body with a gray patch of hair on chest looked pretty good for a man of his age. I then tugged on the knot that held his underwear together at his waist. He stood up, and the underwear slid down and I saw his majestic specimen. Even though I avoided looking at it, my eyes kept on riveting to it. It was a mean piece of dark meat hanging carelessly from the grayest patch of hair. If I thought my eyes were on his piece, I noticed that even Preet’s eyes were rooted on his specimen.

“Nothing shabby about this, ha?” he said, as he made Preet sit on the bed. I was standing there, and he pulled me close so that I was standing right next to him. He grabbed Preet’s hand and guided it to his penis and said, “Tell me Preet, which one do you prefer?”

Preet instinctively grabbed my penis and stroked my taut penis as well. Inder’s father’s penis was semi-rigid but still substantially bigger than mine. Preet’s hair was nicely tied behind her head as it was normal for brides to do. She looked at both the penises and kept on stroking and then she knelt down in front of us and continued to slowly stroke our penis until we were fully erect.

“Tell me Preet,” he said, lifting her chin. Preet looked up and then lowered her eyes.

To my utter dismay, Preet leaned forward and took his penis into her mouth. She let go of my penis and slowly started licking his penis. She grabbed his butt and pulled him closer and started desperately sucking on his tool. Watching her pink lips stretched on his dark tool reminded me of my cuckold status in her life. Preet had almost forgotten about me and completely focused on his penis.

“Preet, help your husband also,” he taunted and even led his hand to my penis that needed a lot of attention. Preet only grabbed it and stroked it a few times without even looking at me. Preet was so engrossed in making love to his schlong that it didn’t matter if it was a dick or just a piece of wood. After a moment, she stopped stroking and only held onto my penis while voraciously gulping his massive cock. And then she let it go and turned her attention fully on his cock. He sat on the bed and spread his legs as Preet continued her sucking. He gently pulled her head in as she bobbed it up and on his dark penis.

He laid back and lifted his legs and let Preet continue.

“I suppose Preet has made it clear, Manni; she is no longer interested in your midget penis,” he said.

“So, why don’t you stop watching and prepare your wife for me.”

“Dear, why don’t you get on your fours?” he urged. “Isn’t that your favorite position?”

She stood on her fours and presented her bum for me to lick. I knelt behind her and pushed my tongue up her bum. I always relished her butt and eagerly probed her anus with my tongue. Still my attention was on how slavishly Preet was servicing him. Now she couldn’t even use her hands, so it was only her mouth that was doing the hard work.

Preet was now sucking his large testicles. They were much larger than my puny testicles and surely resulted from him gorging on those goat testicles, I thought.

“Ooh…” he moaned as Preet sucked in his nut and pleasured it with her tongue inside her mouth. It was perhaps the first time I watched Preet from such close quarters. Preet was in an entirely different land; my presence didn’t make any difference as she was completely engrossed in pleasuring her lover. I moved to her pussy and started bathing it with my saliva as she pushed her pussy back by rolling her pelvis forward and lifting her bum.

After licking his sacs for a few minutes, she pushed her tongue into his anus and gave it nice lashing. He continuously moaned as Preet unabashedly kept on pleasuring him with her tongue. Preet had spent a good ten minutes showering her love, and it seemed it was time to move to the next step.

He got up and invited Preet on the bed. I stood up and waited for instructions.

“Manni, turn on the other light,” he said. “You deserve a good show.”

He laid next to Preet and started kissing her passionately. I could see Preet undulating her hips in anticipation as she kept on kissing him and subtly invited him to mount her. After a few more minutes of kissing, Inder’s father got on top of Preet and I saw her eagerly spread her legs for him. He laid on top of her and kept on kissing and slowly grinding his pelvis against her pussy. I took the VIP seat on the other end of the bed, directly looking at their butts. A few more minutes passed and then I saw him lift himself and wait for Preet to guide his penis to the entrance. Preet tantalizingly rubbed his large knob against her slit. It looked ominous and even though Preet had delivered recently, she had been regularly exercising to get back in shape. So, even her pussy returned to more or less her original shape. After a few moments of probing, she aligned his penis at the entrance and he pushed it in. Preet grunted as he fully bottomed inside her after a few cursory strokes. Preet instinctively lifted her legs to maximize the penetration and Inder’s father hollered, “Hold her leg in place.”

I knelt on the bed and grabbed her ankle to keep her in position. Inder’s father started his stroking and as expected Preet started moaning and in a matter of a couple of minutes she whimpered with her orgasm. It amazed me how quickly she would hit her orgasms with her lovers. Inder’s father furiously stroked her. The room was filled with the sounds of their slapping bodies and I could see that both of them were profusely sweating. After a few minutes, he lay on top of her as I let go of her leg and grasped her hand. She held it hard as Inder’s father continued his onslaught by only rocking his pelvis back and forth. Preet and he were in an entirely different world as they kept on kissing and encouraging each other. Over ten minutes passed but Inder’s father didn’t show any sign of climaxing.

Preet felt uncomfortable in that position and urged him to change her position. I thought little about it but later on Preet told me she spotted her father peeping in through the second door of the room. She wanted to perhaps make a point and hence she got on all fours and presented her ass to Inder’s father. He smacked hard on her butt a few times. I could see her flinch and even see her butt become deep red, but she didn’t complain. I noticed her pull her ass cheeks to show her puckered hole. Her hand wearing the kara reminded me of the vows she took with me and yet she was offering her holes to another man.

“Baby, Babuji owns my pussy,” she exhaled. Inder’s father gave her butt a couple of more smacks and said, “Don’t forget your ass, bitch!”

“Yes, Honey. He owns my body. I am his whore,” she exclaimed.

She turned to him and said, “My ass has waited too long for your dick.” and squarely presented her butt to him. Inder’s father was fully ready, and he pushed his penis against the hole.

“Uuuhhh…” grunted Preet as her tight sphincter muscles refused to yield. But Inder’s father was in no mood to take it easy and rode her without mercy forgetting that she was a green horse for anal sex. As usual Preet, winced in pain as the initial friction of piercing through her tight sphincters was unbearable. But he didn’t care and started roughly fucking her. Preet’s sobbing continued for a few minutes until she got used to his girth and her back hole seemed adequately lubricated and dilated. As Preet got comfortable, she started grunting and encouraging him, “Oh fuck me.” “Fuck your whore’s ass.” “Make me your slut.” Preet was delirious and I could see that she was racing away towards her orgasm.

The bed rocked and there was a constant stream of sounds of bodies slapping and bed creaking. After about ten minutes of this intense fucking, he finally relented and fell forward. Preet too fell forward as he unloaded in her ass. I could see his throbbing penis and sphincter muscles from close quarters that gave me a clear idea that he was hosing her with his semen. They lay motionless in that state for a little while and then he got up. Preet continued to lie in that position; I could clearly see the gaping hole he left. Even her pussy lips looked very much dilated.

Inder’s father was done and called it a night. He dressed and with little fanfare he left. I too dressed and escorted him. On his way, he said, “Manni, I am feeling like eating a paan. Can you get one for me?”

To oblige him, I quickly wore my clothes and told Preet that I would be back in 15 minutes. All the nearby shops would have closed but the shops from the main market should be still open.

Preet turned on her back and lay calmly as I rushed out. What happened next completely shocked me. If Preet hadn’t told me, I wouldn’t have ever learned about it. Preet was exhausted and didn’t care to wear her clothes and just lay there in a spread eagle position on her back.

Preet stared at the second door that was slightly ajar and said, “You can come in Daddy.”

Preet knew her father was watching her and could even see touching himself as she acted as a slut for Inder’s father. There are moments of hesitation but perhaps his hormones were getting better of him and he stepped forward from the shadows. He stared at the gaping hole of pussy that was soggy wet and the small puddle of leaking cum under her butt.

Either Preet was too exhausted and or in a raunchy mood and she didn’t make a move and let her father take in the spectacle in front of him. He sat down on the bed as the bed creaked with his weight. Preet’s father was a tall man and was an inch taller than even Inder’s father. He touched her vulva and gently rubbed it. Preet shivered as she felt her father’s fingers invade her pussy.

“Didn’t realize my dearest daughter has become such a slut,” he whispered.

“Do you love me Daddy? Love the slut that I have become?” she mumbled.

His fingers traced her pussy lips and entered her dilated vagina. Preet grunted as she felt the roughness of his actions. Watching his beautiful, young daughter ravaged in front of him and her pussy shamelessly staring at him, a sudden animalistic hunger gripped him as he grabbed her legs and spread them.

“No Daddy,” she pleaded, trying to bring her legs together.

His hunger couldn’t be restrained anymore as he got on top of her and sunk into her sloppy hole in a flash. Preet grunted as she took his large equipment and after making futile attempts of pushing him back simply surrendered to the depraved feeling. Her father started stroking her and Preet convulsed with pleasurable sensations. She had orgasmed twice that night already, so all she could feel was just experiencing the pleasurable sensations of being stretched by something larger than usual.

After a couple of minutes of stroking, he finally latched onto his daughter’s lips and they passionately kissed. All the pent up hunger over the years finally found a vent.

“I love you beta,” he whispered between his strokes. Preet responded, “I love you too Daddy.”

After a few minutes of stroking, he ejaculated inside her. Just the way Inder’s father hosed her, even her father flooded her pussy.

“I am sorry beta,” he said as the reality sunk in.

“It’s okay Daddy. It’s your pussy; if you can’t mount then who else can?” she replied.

As he lifted himself off his daughter’s body, he was overcome with shame. A loud puck sound made the void he left clear. Preet’s senses were heightened, but she didn’t notice her father’s size—certainly much larger than mine. Preet moved in and took his penis in her mouth, sucking off their combined juices as he reached for a rag to clean himself.

“It’s better if this is clean,” she said quietly. “Mommy will not notice. And don’t forget to put some perfume on to cover up my body odor.”

He hurried out of that room. Preet lay there silently basking in that after sex euphoric feeling. Soon after that I returned and found her in that delicate state. She was tired with all the intense fucking she received and seemed to have dozed off. I quickly locked the door and knelt down by the bedside and inspected her used pussy. The pungent, musky odor of semen hit me and I felt the strange urge that I had when Abhi had screwed Preet at Nupur’s place. I leaned forward and inhaled the smell of their mating juices and pushed my tongue forward. I traced her pussy lips with my tongue, fully expecting Preet to wake up but she was blissfully asleep. As I pushed my tongue in her pussy the familiar, bitter taste of semen hit me. I thought perhaps Inder’s father’s semen trickled down her ass into her pussy. For a few moments, I thought she was pretending, so I continued my licking but after several minutes, I knew she was fast asleep.

Preet lay motionless for several minutes even as I continued to lick her pussy. She moaned softly and shifted her pelvis occasionally, still it happened involuntarily and maybe she thought she was dreaming. After a while, she woke up and pulled me in and moaned. “Manni…”

“Lick that semen. Get used to it,” she whispered, as she bent her legs. I needed no further encouragement and pushed my tongue fully up her pussy and licked it. Preet continued to moan and kept on pulling my face in. After I cleaned up her pussy, I also pushed tongue down to her ass and cleaned it as well. Preet was tired and made little body movements apart from occasional moaning.

Even though she was fully exhausted, I needed relief, so I tried to get on top of her.

“Honey,” she whispered. “Not tonight. I am exhausted. Besides, don’t you have to get permission from Inder’s father before mounting me?”

It was utterly humiliating but I simply lay down next to her. Preet didn’t care and simply dozed off.

To be continued…

vyasya
vyasya
997 Followers