All Comments on 'Prefer To Call It Hubby Swapping Ch. 02'

by barry240646

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Lars420Lars420over 2 years ago

Enjoying the series ! Hope to see another chapter soon.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight697 months ago

The story became too complicated with rules and unnecessary activities. Plus, it isn't a husband swap to put Adam and Joe in the same sleeping bag.

The coffee meetings and mysterious dinner were fine in the first chapter to break the ice and introduce the two neighboring couples. Instead of adding a 3rd couple, chapter 2 could and should have been a simple swap with Jo and Eve trading husbands for an entire night. That could have been written as an explicit and steamy evening. Having Ana blatantly push her way into Jo and Eve's morning ritual did not work. It seemed forced with no purpose but to add an Hispanic couple.

olblueyesolblueyes4 months ago

enjoyed this little sex romp,, BUT it got cumbersome with all the rules,,,and the meals lolool,,if i ate all that heavy food i would want a nap not sex!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarry240646@barry240646
Enjoy erotic reading and chat. Non smoker who enjoys good scotch and wine. My age should be obvious. Some of my stories are set in the UK and use UK expressions and vernacular. However, the editor program prefers US spellings and underlines English spellings as wrong. For that...