Prefer To Call It Hubby Swapping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana got Adam, and decided on a 69 with him. He was quite talented with his tongue, and she had learned to be selfish with her mouth after Joe came in round one. The result was that Ana was the first to come, and Adam didn't come at all.

"That's a strange situation." said Ana, 'trying to cum yourself without your partner cumming. Goes against the grain somehow."

The guys were set free, and cleaned up by their wives, and allowed a drink. Then they were paired up and allowed to get their spouse off any way the guy wanted. Surprisingly in one way, and romantically in another, Adam opted to make love to his wife in the conventional missionary position so that he could kiss her. Eli, who really had a thing for Ana's beautiful big breasts, wanted to make love doggy-style so that her breasts could swing free. "In our bedroom, I have a mirror set up so I can see them swing when we do that, but right now, I just want to brag to you guys about what great tits she has!"

Jo knew what Joe wanted, He wanted to take her anally. She had always resisted in the past, but knowing this party would present the opportunity to Joe, she had been preparing herself with butt plugs and was now prepared to let Joe have his wish. She had brought plenty of KY in anticipation. Joe took great pleasure in preparing Jo's asshole and his own big penis, and in the end turned out to be a lot more patient and caring than Jo had anticipated. The result was that he slid in slowly and gradually, with virtually no pain and a lot more pleasure than she had been expecting. They did it on the doggy style position, and so she could see Ana's great breasts swinging freely. Each couple took their time and made love until satisfied. They then decided to go to the ensuite bathroom and shower. Six people in a walk-in shower was crowded but they managed, and there was quite a lot of groping and cuddling and shuffling around mixed in with the lathering and rinsing. Afterwards, the guys dried each other off, and so did the girls.

As it was now turned 11 p.m., it was decided it was time for sleep session number 1, until about three o'clock. Eve was declared the winner of "Use someone else's hubby to cum" competition, and so rolled a die. She got a 1, so Jo announced the next person to roll a 6 would get to sleep with Eve. That turned out to be Ana. Jo got Eli, and Joe and Adam got each other. They crawled into the sleeping bags and zipped themselves in. For quite some time, there was giggling and shuffling and the sounds of sex from all three bags. Eve and Ana had a great time, in particular, bringing each other off with just penetrating fingers and lots of hugs and kisses. The alarm had been set for three, when each couple would get into a bag with their own spouse. Adam and Joe enjoyed a good, slow 69, while Eli enjoyed Jo riding him and watching her breasts bounce.

There was a bit of moaning about swapping places in the middle of the night, but everyone did it. This time, everyone settled down almost immediately. People were finally up about 9 and the guys prepared breakfast. People agree by common consensus it was actually romantic to finish up the whole thing in a sleeping bag with their own spouse, and cuddle up to sleep with their own mate.

During the discussion on what next, it was decided that the guys would organize the next Swap Dinner, which the girls promptly agreed to. However, not withstanding the fun of a Swap Dinner, the guys suggested with the upcoming summer weather that naked Sunday breakfasts in Joe or Adam's garden could be quite a bit of fun too. A sort of family version of the Wives' Coffee Club.

12