Preggo and Pushing the Limits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it again," I said.

"Cum," gasp, "for," gasp, "me," whooping deep breath, "DAVID PLEASE!"

"Did you take your pill today?" I asked.

That stopped her.

"What?" she said, looking down at me, hair sweat wet and lank, nose running, eyes not quite focusing.

"Did you take your pill today?" I asked again, "I'm not ready to be a daddy."

She actually shook her head a little, focusing.

"Yes," she said.

"Good. Now finish what you started," I said, smiling.

I released my control and in about 15 seconds, as her rhythm picked up again, I came. And oh my goodness, it was good.

I am a man blessed with overactive testicles and an equally busy prostate gland. When I cum, I cum a LOT. One time, kind of on a lark, when I was in graduate school and a hundred bucks seemed like a lot of money, I gave a donation to the local sperm bank. The sample cup, as they say, runneth over when I handed it in.

So I came in four distinct waves, each one the complete ecstasy/agony only a man can really understand. She overflowed and I felt my semen, mixed with her natural honey, soak my balls and run down the crack of my ass, a sensation I love.

She gasped and coughed and gasped, her head thrown back. She was making odd little mewing sounds, her vaginal muscles squeezing almost spasmodically, squeezing on me, almost milking me.

We held that position, locked together, our muscles rigid with that ultimate release demanded by a few million generations of evolution.

With a final sound that can only be written as, "UNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she collapsed.

I hadn't softened fully yet, and my hands found her ass, holding her to me, wanting to stay inside of her as long as I could.

She made that sound again, "UNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHH," as her hips twitched, almost an aftershock.

And then she started sort of chanting.

"Oh Jesus, Oh fuck, Oh Jesus, Oh Fuck," she was breathing, her face on the pillow, her breath warm on my cheek.

When I did soften and slip out she made a pitiful mewing sound, making me think of a kitten seeking mama cat's tit.

I held her then, enjoying the way she leaked around my now-soft cock, enjoying, even more, her steady chant, "Oh Jesus, Oh fuck."

She moved slightly until her lips were brushing my cheek and each phrase of her chant became a soft butterfly kiss.

I was stroking her now, my hands lightly caressing her back, starting at her shoulders and moving down the curve of her back to the roundness of her ass and back.

I don't have much sense of how long we lay like that, our first consummation complete but the afterglow of perfect contentment, perfect relaxation after so much intensity, overwhelmed both of us.

I pushed her, gently, having her roll onto her side, and now her chant became soft kisses to my lips.

I liked, no, let me start that again.

I LOVED that as I drifted off to sleep the last thing I heard was her soft, "Oh Jesus, Oh Fuck, Oh Jesus, Oh Fu....."

12