Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes..." he stutters, unable to defend himself from her assertion.

"What kinda things do you "try and fail" at?" She asks, sneering down at him, crossing her arms.

"Ch-chores," he replies, eyes darting away from hers and then back. "I...I like to scrub the floors on my hands and knees and pretend that...I'm being punished for getting pregnant...so I have to clean even though I'm in labor..."

"You like being punished?" An evil grin splits her face.

"Yes," he whimpers. He looks at her, worrying his lip between his teeth. "Are you going to punish me?"

She doesn't bother to answer verbally - instead she lashes out and slaps his swollen stomach.

"OWWWWW," he howls, and pitches backwards, twisting, guts lit up with pain. He thrashes as cramps tear through him, wailing and digging his hands into the bedspread. "Don't! Oh please!" His cock twitches heavily, leaking precum. He writhes, gasping and groaning.

Dani watches him with that same look of hungry evil over her face, moving to settle on the bed next to him.

"Awwwww, does it hurt?" She croons, laying a hand on his stomach again, fingers tensed in a promise of delivering some manner of discomfort.

"Yes," he gasps, squirming. "Hurts!" He cranes his neck to look at her, panting slightly. "Hurts so bad..."

"Good," she says, bending low over him. "You have to learn to keep your legs closed, so I'm going to make this pregnancy as painful as possible."

He moans, high pitched and without dignity. She laughs in response, a low and throaty chuckle.

"Tell me how you got pregnant," she says, flexing her fingers and making him shiver. "In detail this time."

"I w-was walking home," he says, breathing unevenly, head dropping back. "I got pulled into an alley, and shoved up against the wall. He pulled my shorts down and he..." he swallows, groaning. "Godddd, Dani... he forced his cock into me."

She bites her lip, breathing hard. She could imagine it, him scratching at the bricks, the gasp of surprise and wailing as he was filled. "Was he big?"

"Yes," he nods vigorously. "He was so big...stretched me out...I begged him to stop and he wouldn't..." He squirms, and she notes his cock is twitching hard in his panties. "He kept going deeper..."

"I bet you loved that," she groans, and squeezes his belly just a bit. He bucks hard, but to her surprise, shakes his head just as hard.

"Nooo," he whines, panting a little. "I-I'm straight...I don't want cock...but..." he blushes, and his dick twitches again. "I have to, to get pregnant...and the-" he cuts off, shuddering lightly. "It hurts, and it's humiliating..."

"Ohhhhh," Dani grins, understanding flitting in her eyes. "You like it because you don't like it."

"Yeah," he whimpers, cradling his still aching belly. "Fuck, I hate it, but I get so hard knowing it's gonna hurt me and use me to cum, get me pregnant, ruin my whole fucking life, oh god," he gasps, bucking again. "I'll have to give up my whole life...My body is ruined..."

"Well, that's what happens to sluts like you," Dani sneers, and he moans again, nodding his head vigorously in agreement. "That's what you're for." She takes her hand off his stomach and gropes at his chest, laughing as he whines loudly at her touch. "Are these going to be ruined too?"

"Yes," he groans, arching up into her hand. "Th-they're gonna swell up...oh god, I don't want them too, I don't want tits, oh god!" He pants, eyes rolling up with pleasure. "They're gonna huuuuuuurt," he moans, and he looks at her, naked hunger and desire plain on his face. "And...they're gonna get heavy...full of milk...are you going to...to make me be..." he struggles, face turning red, cock throbbing as he tries to force the words out. "Please suck them," he finally chokes out instead, eyes shining with unshed tears. "I-I might cry but-"

Dani doesn't hesitate; she straddles him, yanking his top up. He yelps, the pressure of her weight on his stomach making him cramp lightly, but before he could register it properly, her hands were pinning his wrists, and her mouth finds his chest, sucking hard on his stiffened nipples. He screams, bucking under her, head tossing.

"No! No! Oh fuck! Oh! Please, please!" He sobs and writhes, driving his cock up against her, overwhelmed.

Dani lifts her head. "You have to get used it it," she purrs darkly, and laps at his nipple, savoring his broken groan. "Think of it as practice. You'll have to breastfeed the baby, right? You won't just go back to normal after you give birth."

"Oh god!" He gasps, shaking. "Oh my god, you are gonna make me, you're going to force me to be a mommy! T-to raise- you're gonna make me-" he stutters, thrashing under her as her lips close on his nipples again, sucking hard. "Oh god, oh fuck, oh no, no don't make me, don't make me!" He arches, wailing, and Dani's eyes widen as she feels a patch of damp warmth on her leg. She sits up, lips popping as they release Chris's nipple, and sits back, looking down.

Chris had cum in his panties. He looks a mess; swollen, shivering, cock still hard despite the obvious orgasm. He stares at her with open worship, eyes heavy lidded.

"You'd force me to keep it?" He whimpers dazedly, shifting slightly. "Force me to be a stay at home mommy-boy?"

"Tell me you want me to." Dani replies. She's not really joking, she realizes. If he really wants it that badly... She bites her lip. If he doesn't mean it, she can also not mean it. But if he means it...

"I...I want that so bad," he admits, blushing again. He begins to beg, hips pumping. "I want to be destroyed...I want this to ruin my life, make me give up everything and become a full time mommy...I want you to make me keep my tits, make me breastfeed...ruin my body, turn my life into a nightmare!"

Dani can barely breathe. She contemplates, for a second, just leaving, before she makes a mistake they might both regret. Instead, she undoes her jeans and pulls them down slightly, sitting up on her knees and grabbing his jaw to force him to look. Between her legs, just above her pussy, was a flat cage, a black leather hip belt keeping it tight to her body and holding back her cock.

Dani was a futanari.

Chris stares, eyes growing wider and wider in his face...and he arches, cumming again.

Dani takes a shuddering breath, watching him shake through an intense orgasm at the sight of her constrained cock. God, she had promised herself she wouldn't be that kind of futa. She had swore she would conquer her urge to breed. But...Chris is so eager...and it had been so, so long since she'd used her cock...and he liked her so much, surely it wouldn't be bad if she was just making him feel good, right?

He groans, slumping back down onto the mattress. Two hands free orgasms leaves him exhausted, but the lack of touch leaves him more turned on and needy than before. He looks up at her, fear and lust whirling dizzyingly in his eyes. "You're going to fuck me," he whimpers under her, squirming.

She licks her lips. "It's so hard not to," she rasps. "You know...I could impregnate you." She looks at him, pupils blown, as she thinks about it, his belly swollen with her seed and his tits actually growing.

"...What?" He gapes at her. He knows she can, of course, he's far from ignorant of futanari, but to have her offer...

"If you really want your life and your body ruined beyond repair..." she bucks thinking about it, her cock straining against the cage. She leans forward again, pinning his wrists and looking him in the eyes. "I can do that to you. But you have to be sure, because I'll never stop. You'll never leave this house again. I'll keep you pregnant, make you into my housemaid, make you raise my children."

"I..." Chris trembles. His belly cramps, and he groans, pushing weakly. He's so drained, he feels so helpless. It makes him want to cum again. "Oh, fuck," he whimpers, shaking in her grasp. He can't think, lust drowning out the part of him that was screaming not to do it. "I want it," he pants. "I want it, I want to ruin my life!"

Dani surges forward and kisses him, and he moans into her mouth, pressing up against her. She breaks the kiss, pulling back. "Listen," she pants, watching him with hungry eyes. "I need you to be empty, first. Okay? Completely empty. If you can get everything out of you...I'll do it. I'll fucking ruin your life for you."

"Yes!" He moans, writhing. "Let me up, please...I...I have..." he looks away, humiliation stealing over his features for a minute. "I-I have something I use to...induce labor."

She rolls off him, and watches him swing his legs off the bed and struggle to his feet. He takes a couple steps and then staggers, slumping against a wall. She imagines, for a minute, that his belly is swollen with her offspring, and her cock throbs despite being confined in the flat cage. She hops up and walks over to support him, letting him lean heavily on her. He blushes the entire way to the bathroom, and refuses to show her the name of the liquid he drinks from the brown glass bottle in the cabinet.

He moves away and leans against the wall, shivering slightly, arms around his stomach. After a few minutes, his breathing becomes rough and heavy. He groans, arms tightening, and looks at her, grimacing in pain. "It's working...oh, fuck, it huuuuuuurts," he whines, massaging his guts. "They're so heavy," he pants, wincing and putting his hand protectively over his lower belly. He groans, rubbing the spot gently. "It's pressing my bladder," he whimpers, tears welling up again. "It really hurts to hold it..."

She steps closer, guided by carnal instinct, and puts her hand on his swollen stomach, rubbing gently and pressing softly here and there. He leans his head back and moans, putting his hands behind his back. A cramp hits, and he cries as she makes soothing sounds at him, rubbing over the squeezing muscles until they relax. He shudders, and his cock jumps, leaking precum. She has to bite back a groan at the sight. Fuck, she wants to bury her cock in him.

"I n-need privacy now," he pants after about 3 waves of cramps, trying feebly to push her hands off his stomach. "I...I'm going to cum from this," he admits, shame faced. "And...after, I might think better of getting pregnant. I might change my mind." He looks at her, eyes burning with lust. "Force me. Hold me down and shove your cock in me. Break my guts." He gasps and jerks as another cramp rocks him. "Oh fuck! Oh! Ohhhhh...please, privacy now, please," he pants, shoving at her.

Dani held back a growl of desire and, with tremendous effort, marched herself out of the bathroom and back to the bedroom. She started searching through drawers, trying to ignore the loud moans and cries coming from down the hall. Finally, she has what she's looking for: a small brass key. She pushes her jeans all the way off, kicking out of them, and then unlocks her cage.

A rush of precum trickles over her pussy as her cock is freed, and she groans as her erection grows, throbbing hard. She seats herself on the edge of the bed, stroking and coating her cock in her thick pre. She listens, moaning softly, to Chris' sharp cries and wails. He lets out a loud, helpless moan...and then silence, for 3 minutes, then 5, then 10...and finally the sound of halting, approaching steps. She throws her shirt edge over her cock and waits until he comes into view.

Chris stands in the doorway, trembling slightly. He's naked, his stomach back to a normal size, and he's holding the shed maternity clothes over his dick. He looks absolutely humiliated and worn out, avoiding eye contact with her.

"Hi," he whispers sheepishly. He walks gingerly towards the bed, and settles onto it next to her, looking apprehensive. He tosses the clothes aside, and she notes that he's soft and a bit slick- he clearly came again. He fidgets for a second, then takes a steadying breath and looks at her. "Show me," he says, voice shaky.

She lifts her shirt, showing him her cock. It was 8 inches, bigger than his toy, and thicker too by just a bit, enough that he knew it would hurt. He feels his sore hole clench, and moans. He doesn't want it...but he fucking wants it. He wants it to hurt him, to brutalize his insides and impregnate him, to ruin him, to destroy him.

He lays his hand on his lower stomach. Fear rises up between the waves of arousal, cripplingly strong. His life really will be over if he does this. Everything will revolve around the baby. He'll be tied to Dani for the rest of his life. His body will never go back to normal; Dani will make him live with the changes, maybe even intentionally make them worse, until seeing his body makes him sob.

"Oooooh, fuck, I shouldn't," he groans, kneading his belly. He's hard again. "Oh god..."

Dani's cock twitches. He wants it, she thinks, breathing hard as he stares at her cock, his own rising to full hardness again. He told me to take him. He told me to force him. Her pulse thunders in her ears, and she inches towards him.

He watches her slide closer, and he feels that familiar thrill up his spine, the urge to run away, to escape. Unlike in the shower, he doesn't fight the urge. His toy can't stop him from fleeing...but she can. He scrambles off the side of the bed, trying to make a break for it. In a flash, Dani is on him, her arms like steel bars across his chest as she drags him back to the bed. She's much stronger than she looks, manhandling him with ease.

"Wait! Wait!" He kicks, trying to break out of her grip. "Dani please wait," he whimpers, frantic, as she bends him over the edge of the bed, laying on top of him with her arms still locked over his chest and upper arms, pinning him down. She rubs her cock against his ass, practically panting. His head spins. It's happening, and he can't stop it. He's going to be used and abused so she can cum. She's going to get him pregnant.

"Tired of waiting," she snarls, and presses the head of her cock against his hole. She feels herself sink in just slightly, and he whines under her.

"No, no," he whimpers, shaking, hips rolling as he tries to pull away from her cock. "Dani don't, please, oh fuck, please no!" His cock is dripping, jerking, and he's already grunting as sparks of pleasure fire through him.

She presses, sinking her cock into him inch by inch. He cries out under her, and she moans in his ear in response. She can feel him stretched tight around her cock, and has to resist the urge to immediately start thrusting.

He's never felt this filled and stretched before. It hurts; his hole feels like its going to break, his guts feel tender and bruised, and each second she's inside him makes it worse. He hates it, and it makes him so turned on he might cum before she even finishes pushing in.

"So fucking good," she groans, pushing in until she bottoms out. He struggles under her, squealing and writhing, and only succeeds in bouncing himself on her cock. She moans. His insides are hot and slick, and cling to her cock with every thrust. "Fucking perfect!"

"Oh, fuck, stooooop," Chris whimpers, and she responds by grinding her cock hard into his prostate, making him let out a series of ragged, guttural moans. He claws the bedspread, eyes rolling up, and squeezes around her. "Stooooooop," he moans, breathless. "Ohhhhh, god, pleeeeeease, I hate it, I don't want cock, please Dani..."

Every plea and grunt sends a beat of pleasure through her cock and pussy. She's soaking wet, pussy squeezing and throbbing in time with her thrusts into his ass. She presses firmly against him, thrusting harder, and he wails, taking every inch.

"It hurts," he whimpers, and she can hear the joy under the surface of his complaint. "It hurts, please...your cock is too big, it's too hot..." his complaints degenerate into sniveling whines as he pushes one of his hands under him and against his aching, abused belly. He feels her cock bump his palm, each thrust compounding the ache. "Nooooo," he whimpers, grinding his cock against the bed. "Oh god, no, no, no, Dani no, please, pull out, I'm begging you..."

She tightens her grip, speeding her thrusts, and he cries out again. "Take it" she groans, abandoning all care as she hammers him. "Haven't came in a boy in years...your little hole is just what I needed. Fuck, I shoulda done this sooner, should have used your hole the first day we met!"

"Hurts," he whines, eyes glazed as she thrusts frantically into him. His cock is throbbing, and he breathes erratically, eyes fluttering as she forces pleasure and pain on him in equal measure. "So deep, please stop, please Dani, no more, no more..."

She responds by leaning in and kissing him, and he moans brokenly. Her cock throbs and swells, and he moans again, a pitiful, surrenderous sound.

"Should have knocked you up years ago...I'm so fucking close..." she tells him, and he squirms under her with renewed panic.

"Noooooo!" he cries, shaking. "Stop! Stop! Oh fuck, PLEASE!" He tightens with fear and pleasure, and she groans, low and lusty as he squeezes her cock.

"You wanted to be ruined," she responds, eyes slipping closed as each thrust into him brings her closer to the looming edge. "No going back now...I'm going to fill you up...make you carry my babies..." He's so hot, so tight, his crying and squirming feel so good...she can't hold back. "Get...you...pregnant..." she grinds out, thrusting as deep as she can.

"AH! Ah!" He yelps wordlessly as she hilts in him, thrashing as he feels her seed spill into him. Its much, much more than a man could make, and his belly swells again, just a little, under his hand. "OH GOD! OH YES! FUCK, I, NO! NO! DON'T!" He arches under her, panting and crying as his own cock spasms. She came in him, he was going to get pregnant! He cums hard, spasming on her cock, thrashing, brain whiting out with pleasure.

When it was over, the full weight of what he'd done pressed down on him. He was suddenly, forcefully aware that he was lying in Dani's bed with his stomach swelled full of her cum. He'd told Dani everything, surrendered his biggest secret like it was nothing...and then let her fuck him. There was no way this didn't have fallout. He began to cry, hard, big sobs that wracked his body and made him shake. "Oh, nooooo..." he buries his face in the bedspread. "Fuck, I fucked it up."

Dani didn't pull out. She thought about it, but elected to carefully turn him under her instead. She moaned, and he groaned a little as she forced him to spin on her cock, before gathering his shaking, slightly swollen form to her chest, peppering him with soft kisses. She had been softening inside him, but all the movement and the soft hiccuping cries coming from him had her hard again.

"Shhhhhh," she soothes, pressing a kiss to each of his tear stained cheeks. "It's okay. It's okay, Chris."

"I crossed the line...Please don't kick me out," he responds, clinging to her. His eyes are wide and scared; real fear now, the spark of arousal missing from the mix. Tears pour down his face, scrunched and red. "I took it too far."

"You're not going anywhere," she responds, gently stroking his hair. "You're mine now, okay?" She starts thrusting again, extremely slow, pressing more kisses to his face as, after a moment, he starts to moan again, soft at first and then louder as she presses a kiss to his lips. "You're going to stay right here and have my babies." He whimpers, and buries his face into her shoulder as she rocks in and out of him, slow and sweet.

She keeps pressing kisses to any part of him she can reach, her voice gentle. "You can't take it back now," she says, a sigh falling from her lips as he tightens around her.

"H-hurts," he moans, and she kisses him again, silencing him.

"Too bad," she murmurs, not unkindly, each pump bottoming out and making him moan and grunt. "Should have thought about that before begging me to get you pregnant."