Pregnant

Story Info
Christian gets exactly what he wants.
11.3k words
4.26
10.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story contains elements of CNC and sexualized dysphoria (in that Chris gets off primarily on how much he hates the changes from pregnancy). It also contains inflation, eating non-edible objects, and housewife-ification. Enjoy at your own risk dolls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the outside looking in, Christian Delaney was a completely normal guy. The 24 year old was of average height and build, with an average face to match. A little pale, perhaps a bit on the thin side, but well within the bounds of normal. He'd had an average amount of relationships, a perfectly average job, and lived in an average sized house with a single roommate.

This was a carefully constructed facade, meant to hide an exceptionally abnormal trait about himself.

Chris wanted to be forced to be pregnant.

He didn't want to be a woman, or a single parent. It wasn't anything like that. Chris was every inch a man, a straight man at that (or at least 95% straight), and wanted to be a husband and father someday, with the full picket fenced American dream. He wanted a wife and two kids and a nice little house.

He just also wanted to be thrown down, overpowered, and fucked ragged and senseless, then be forced to carry and give birth to his assailants spawn.

He couldn't help himself. It was an addiction; any time he was alone, he would feel it, a growing need itching across his brain, body fidgeting and twitching with want.

He could never make it longer than 15 minutes.

He would nearly sprint into the bathroom, a pair of maternity panties and a long t-shirt clutched in hand. Stripping naked, he would eagerly clamber into the tub, unscrewing the shower-head from the hose, desperate to look and feel full and pregnant.

Today is no exception. Today is, in fact, the start of a 2 week long binge, for which he's been preparing for 2 days. An all liquid diet and a series of small clean-out enemas (he thought of then as "teasers") left him empty and needful.

Chris looks up from his phone as a set of footsteps on the living room hardwood announces the entrance of his house's other occupant, a freckled, dirty blonde skate-punk of a woman; his roommate and sort-of friend, Dani, the houses owner.

Chris had...complicated feelings for Dani. On the one hand, she was his roommate/landlord, and every interaction with her was friendly, but nothing more on her end, and he respected that.

At the same time...he was deeply in love with her. He kept that to himself; it was his other dirty secret. She was, after all, way out of his league. She had inherited the house (and a sizable fortune) a few years before they met, taking on a roommate more out of a desire for a fuller house than any financial need. It put him firmly below her social circle, and he knew that.

He glances up at her, taking stock of her outfit. She was dressed for her outing, clad in hiking boots, jeans and a maroon hoodie, carrying a large black backpack.

"Ay, I'm headed out now," Dani says, popping her gum and fetching the keys to her car from the peg board on the living room wall. "Zeke said to meet him and the others at the campsite, so I guess we're gonna spend the whole time in the woods. I'll be back in like 2ish weeks, so we'll still have time to hang out before your PTO is up."

Chris nods, stifling his excitement at the prospect of his first moment alone in a month. His heart thumps hard, and he breathes slowly on purpose, trying to behave normally as his roommate pulls on her coat. "Have fun," he smiles, waving slightly. "Don't get ticks!" The itch is already worming into the base of his skull as she touches the doorknob and slips outside.

He waits tensely in his seat, listening to the faint sounds of her getting into her car, the engine growling and tires crunching as she pulls out and away.

He practically leaps off the couch, heading into his bedroom to gather his things: clothes, an inflatable plug with a detachable pump, lube, and a large dildo. He carries it all into the bathroom and sets up, already hard as he lubes the dildo, cupping it to the wall of his small shower stall. He strips and gets in the shower, positioning himself so the cock head is pressed right against his hole, hands and chest pressed to the opposite wall.

He takes a steadying breath, eyes slipping closed, focusing on his favorite fantasy.

He's walking past an alleyway, clad in a loose shirt and mid thigh length shorts. He feels vaguely uneasy, like he's being watched. He shivers, but tries to power through. As he sweeps past the dark mouth of the alley, he's grabbed, rough hands thrusting him up against the wall. He's pinned, the right side of his face shoved painfully against the brick as his assailants other hand rips down his shorts. He feels fingers probing, and then the sound of a zipper, a hot, twitching cock suddenly pressed against his ass. He gasps, hands flailing, reaching back and clawing at the hand on his head and trying to shove the man away.

Christian whimpers, tense and shivering, resisting his urge to pull forward away from the toy.

"Oh god, please don't," he whimpers, wriggling. "Don't, oh don't, don't!"

The man grabs his hip hard, fingers digging in painfully, and pushes forward. "Fight me," he taunts, the tip pressing in, slipping in centimeter by centimeter, slow and unstoppable.

"Noooooo!" Chris wails, empty house emboldening him to be loud. He pushes his hips back, slowly impaling himself on the thick toy, 7 inches sinking into him. "Please stop! Please, I'm straight, please!"

The man bottomed out in him, pushing until their bodies were flush, invading him and stretching his virgin hole almost painfully wide. "I know, I don't fuck gay boys," he says, tone malicious and mocking. "So try not to enjoy it too much or I'll have to stop." He starts to thrust, chuckling darkly as Chris struggles, trying to buck him off and only succeeding in bouncing on his cock like a whore.

"Stooooooooop," Chris sobs, bouncing on the toy erratically. He aches, he wants to touch his cock so badly, but he refrains; there's so much more to his fantasy, he can't finish so soon.

"Yeah, fuck, cry for me," the man growls in his ear. "The more you hate it, the tighter you get...you're squeezing me...your hole wants me to cum. You're a whore." He laughs and thrusts harder, pulling out almost to the tip before pushing all the way back in, bottoming out over and over.

"Stop! Stop!" Chris wails, bouncing harder, faster. "No more! Please no more!"

"I'll stop when I'm done, cunt." He wraps his arm around Chris's stomach. "I'll stop when I fill your slut hole with cum!"

"Cum! Cum!" Chris sobs out, tearing up in earnest, cock bobbing and twitching hard. "Just cum! Oh god please cum!"

"Begging me to cum in you?" He laughs. "Fucking knew you were a whore...you wanted my cock!" He presses as deep as he can get, and Chris cries out as he feels something hot shoot into his guts. "You little slut!"

"No! No!" Christian squeals, shaking and clenching hard around the toy for a minute before pulling off, struggling for a second for control as his orgasm loomed. After a moment, he takes hold of the toy and pulls it down, tossing it away. He imagines limping home, cum leaking down his leg, and collapsing. He imagines telling no one, days turning to weeks.

He imagines suddenly being sick, all the time; his body feeling strange, belly feeling weird and full.

He unhooks the shower head, tossing it aside like the toy.

Christian grunts softly as he presses the hose up to his hole, pushing it in slightly before turning on the water, a slow and gentle flow. He moans, low and quiet, as he feels the water flow into him, very slowly creeping deeper.

He places his hand on his lower belly, rubbing in circles and pressing as it starts to pooch out. He takes deep breaths, watching dazedly as his tummy swells, each minute more heavy and rounded.

"Ohhhhhh, goddddd," he groans, sliding his arms around his belly, supporting the weight. "Oh fuck I'm getting so big..." he trails off, panting and groaning, squeezing his stomach lightly. "He came in me...he got me pregnant...he got me pregnant!"

Slowly, month by month, week by week, day by day, his belly gets bigger. Its heavy, and his body aches from the weight of it. He tries to hide the way his chest gets puffy, his nipples stiff and painful.

He hates how wrong his body looks and feels, the pain and sensitivity as his chest slowly grows and swells just like his stomach...but some shameful part of him starts goading him to stare at himself in the mirror, eyes and hands drawn to his swollen tummy, the obscene changes to his body making him feel sick and yet...he was so hard...

He turns off the hose as his stomach starts to ache and cramp. He bites back a moan: he's so fucking full, tummy rounded out enough to look 8 months pregnant. He climbs carefully out of the shower, clenched tight, and retrieves his plug, inserting it as fast as he could stand and inflating it until it's too big to pull out. He has to fight the urge to stroke, reveling in knowing that no matter how hard his body makes him push from cramps over the next few days, he'll only make himself tired by trying. No giving birth for pregnant sluts like him, just endless labor. He caps the tubing, placing the pump with the dildo, and turns to the clothes.

He's too far along to fit any of his clothes, and cries a little as he forces himself to buy maternity panties and shirts from Amazon.

He puts them on and stares in the mirror.

"Fuck, oh fuck," he mutters, looking at his lewd, rounded form, his cock hard and straining in the panties. He rubs his belly hard and moans. "Oh no... Oh fuck...My belly...everyone's going to call me a slut...they'll know I got fucked..." With no small amount of shame, he imagines Dani seeing him like this; imagines her eyes roaming over him, imagines her laughing at him, taunting him...calling him a slut...mocking his moans and cries as he goes into labor...

A cramp ripples through his lower belly and he cries out, hips bucking, as his body tries to make him push. He feels his hole straining as the plug presses hard against it from the inside, before the cramp passes, leaving him panting and weak kneed as the plug slides back into position inside him.

There's one last part, and he's having to hold back moans as he reaches under the sink, cock leaking as he pulls out a 4 pound plastic container and opens it. Inside are a dozen heavy metal balls, each an inch in diameter. He pours a generous amount of lube into the container and swirls it, coating the balls.

He puts the first one in his mouth, holding it there, feeling the weight on his tongue...then swallows.

One by one the balls disappear down his throat, sitting heavily in his stomach. He slowly settles down onto his knees, pushing the now empty container into the sink, then settling onto all fours. He puts one hand on his stomach and starts to sway side to side, then back and forth.

The balls roll inside him, and he can feel them roll over his hand, pressing his palm from inside his swollen gut.

"Kicking," he whimpers, kneading his belly fitfully, his cock throbbing. "It's kicking!"

He struggles back to his feet, the additional, unnatural weight leaving him staggering and a little nauseous. He catches sight of himself in the mirror and moans pitifully; he looks absolutely debauched, a wreck in his now damp panties, the frilly maternity shirt pulled up over his bulging stomach to expose the pulled-tight skin.

He shifts and the balls roll inside him, tumbling from one side to the other. He lets out a thin wail as, in the mirror, he sees a bulge move along his stomach under his popped belly button.

He inches slowly towards the door, arms wrapped around his stomach again to help carry the weight. He wants to go to his room and spend the next few hours laying in bed, rubbing his pregnant belly, reveling in the cramps and the rolling of the balls. He nudges the door open, stepping out into the hallway.

He finds himself face to face with Dani, clutching a thermos and her keys, her hoodie and backpack apparently left somewhere else.

They stare at each other in shocked silence. He's still holding his belly, too frightened to move, and Dani stares at him open mouthed, confusion writ large over her face.

"D-Dani?" He chokes out.

She drops her thermos and points at him.

"I- dude- what the fuck?" She stutters, sounding shocked and bewildered.

He just whimpers back at her. It's all he can manage. Oh god, she's staring at his belly, just like his fantasy-

And at the worst possible time, another cramp rips through him, driving him to his knees. "N-no, please, not now!" He gasps, humiliated, as his body pushes against his will. He collapses backwards, holding his stomach, bright red as Dani watches him thrash and push. He can feel the plug stretching him again, his cock twitching as he strains to push it out and fails.

"Owwww," he cries, squirming, and the cramp passes, leaving him slumped and panting, tears pricking his eyes.

Dani watches him, shock and confusion evolving into a sort of dark curiosity as she notes, a thrill running down her spine, that he's so hard he's tenting the panties he's wearing, cock jutting up against his swollen belly. She squats next to him, head cocked to look at him. He looks back at her, trembling.

"Fuck, man, you're hard as a rock," she says, a sneer spreading over her face as he turns his head away from her, cherry red, eyes squeezing closed. She stares for a minute longer, before gently, cautiously reaching out a hand, hovering it over his gut.

His attention snaps back to her immediately, eyes darting from her face to her hand and back. He bites his lip, but doesn't say anything, just looking at her with a mix of fear, humiliation, and, to her surprise, desire.

She lowers her hand slowly, keeping eye contact with him, until it's resting on his belly. It's tight under her hand, and she pushes down experimentally. There's almost no give, but he moans, hips pumping as she pushes.

"Owwwww," he whimpers, writhing, breath coming in pants and gasps. Dani swallows a groan as a spike of heat twists its way from her chest to her hips at the sound.

"That hurt?" She asks, cocking her head the other way, keeping the pressure steady.

"Y-yes," Chris pants, more tears welling up. He blinks them back as best he can, looking away from her and trying to force himself to sit up. The weight in his stomach, her hand pressing down, and the awkward position all work against him, and soon he realizes he can't sit up. He swallows, shame licking at his insides, and looks back at her. "Please help me up," he whispers.

Dani grins, and he shivers at the sudden flare of malice that swims over her features. "I will. If you tell me what this," she rubs a hard circle on his stomach, making him squeal, "is about."

"I...I'm..." he struggles, trying to look anywhere but at her. He doesn't want to tell her, but if he doesn't get up, he's going to have another cramp in front of her. He squirms uncomfortably, weighing his options. "It's...it's a fetish," he admits, tears finally escaping and rolling down his face. "I. I really. Want to be forced to get pregnant." He puts his hands over his face, trying to hide. "Please let me go, I'm so sorry, please just let me go hide in my room, I thought you were going to be gone, I didn't want you to see!"

Dani feels something in her head click into place. She'd never really seen Chris as anything but a roommate - she knew he had feelings for her, and she liked him quite a bit, but he never pushed and she never tried to. But seeing him like this...helpless, crying, turned on and terrified, belly rounded and full...she felt a long suppressed predatory urge bloom deep in the center of her brain. She keeps her hand on his stomach, rummaging in her her pocket with the other and pulling out her phone.

"You know what? Be quiet for a minute," she instructs, and makes a call. "...Hey Zeke, listen, something came up, I can't make it, Chris is pretty sick. Yeah, his stomach hurts bad." She smirks. "Nah, he just needs someone to take care of him for a few days. If he gets better I'll meet up with you guys at the campsite. Later man." She hangs up, grinning down at Chris. "It would be cruel to leave you alone when you're clearly about to pop."

She presses down again, making him groan and thrash.

"How'd you get pregnant, huh?" She taunts, rubbing hard, quick circles.

"Fuck!" He arches, grabbing at her wrist. "Oh god, stop!" Holy fuck, was this really happening? Was she really going to do this? Toy with him, just like he'd dreamed? "Dani, don't..." he moans, chewing his lip. "Y-you shouldn't be here, your trip..."

She laughs, and he blushes, cock throbbing at the sound. "Fuck the trip. Who's the father?" Her hand starts to rub lower, and lower, drifting closer and closer to his cock.

"I-I...I..." he writhes under her touch. "I...don't know," he whines, surrendering to his addiction. "He jumped me in an alley and...he fucked me...he came in me... and I couldn't do anything but take it and get pregnant..." he clings to her wrist, panting, panicked and excited as he finally cracks, shaking as he unspools his fantasy for her. "Keeping it a secret was so hard," he whimpers, writhing.

"Poor boy," Dani tuts, her hand slipping low on his belly, tapping and pressing, then cupping his belly and pushing hard against it. He arches, shocked, as it sets off another cramp.

"Owwwwwww!" He cries out, writhing, straining. Every muscle seems to lock briefly, his whole body focused on pushing out the invasive objects and liquids filling him. "Huuuuurts," he whimpers, clawing at his stomach. "Ooooooh, pushing hurts..."

Dani bites back a groan. "You're in labor?" She purrs, voice dark with malice and mockery still.

"Yes," Chris moans, panting as the cramp fades out, body relaxing back to the floor and cock twitching hard. "It hurts so bad..."

"How about we get you somewhere more comfortable then?" Dani says, sliding an arm behind him and helping him up to his knees, before standing and pulling him to his feet. He moans as the balls roll inside him. He leans on her heavily, panting slightly, as she guides him into her bedroom a little ways up the hall, helping him sit gently on the edge of the bed.

He whimpers as his cock, still rock hard, is sandwiched between his heavy, rounded belly and his thighs. The maternity shirt hung over his knees, and he found himself cradling his belly again, rocking slightly as the plug fucked him with each movement; another humiliation of his current condition.

Dani stood over him, and placed her hand on his stomach again. He rocks forward into her hand and feels the steel balls roll inside him again, over her fingers. Her eyes widen in surprise.

"Wow," she breathes, pressing. "You went all in on making this feel real, huh?"

"Yes," he moans, shivering. "I s-swallowed some-"

"Ah-ah, hush up," she cuts him off. "I don't want to know yet. For right now, we're going to pretend you really are pregnant." She grins and pushes him, toppling him onto his back and causing him to gasp in surprise and pain as the weight sloshed and resettled.

"What do you usually do on days like this?" She asks, looming over him.

"I...uh, I lay in bed and..." he blushes, staring up at her. "I...I ride out my labor pains for a couple days...I try to do things around the house and fail because I'm so round and hurting..." He rubs his belly. "And I...y'know," he gestures meekly towards his cock.

She laughs. "You touch yourself?" She asks tauntingly, and he curls his arms back around his belly under her gaze. "Pervert."