Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But my chest," he whimpers, but makes no moves to get away, just grunts softly as she continues to fill him. "I'll grow tits." She can feel against her stomach that he's soft, but he moans at every thrust, so she doesn't stop.

"Too bad," she says again, kissing him.

"You'll get them fixed for me, right?" He asks, shivering, when she breaks away.

"No," she says, smiling as he moans pitifully. She feels her next orgasm building, and she speeds up slightly, drawing a gasp from him.

"Ruined," he whispers tearfully, and surprises her by spasming on her cock again, cumming a little despite being soft. It puts her over and she hilts again, pumping another inhuman load into him, swelling him a little more. This time, she does pull out after, reaching between them and pressing a hand over his twitching hole.

"Hold that in," she mutters, kissing him again. "I want to be sure."

All he can do is moan, nodding, as exhaustion overtakes him. He's warm, and full, and he can't help it; he slides into sleep, arms wrapped around her.

Dani smiles.

When he wakes up, she helps him to the bathroom, waiting outside until he calls her in and sheepishly asks for her help with a shower.

She spoils him for the rest of the week, pampering and reassuring him in between roughly abusing his hole and making him beg her to stop. By the time the end of the week arrived she was loathe to leave. She gives him a long, deep kiss at the door, eyes raking over his body. She's caged again, thankfully, or she wouldn't be able to leave, too busy rutting into him again.

"I'll be back Friday," she tells him, and presses on his stomach. He squeaks, embarrassed, as an ache echos through him.

It's the longest week of his life, but he takes extra care to let his stomach and ass rest, despite his urge to fill himself until it hurts. She returns as promised, and things seem to settle back to almost normal (with the exception that they were...dating? He actually wasn't sure). He goes back to work on time, settling back into old routines. That week becomes almost a fever dream; were it not for her clearly visible cage whenever she straddled him, he'd think he'd made it up.

And then, 3 weeks later, he wakes up nauseous.

Day by day, it gets worse, nausea and strange aches plaguing him. His chest starts to ache, then swell, followed by his stomach, and by week 10 he could no longer excuse it.

He ducks into the bathroom, shirking his clothes and laying his phone on the side of the sink. He stares at himself in the mirror, cock standing at attention and leaking at what he sees.

He's pregnant.

His belly is visibly swollen, and so is his chest, previously flat areas now rounding out, his chest middle-sized A cups. He presses experimentally on his belly. Its hard to the touch, and a ripple of pleasure spreads through him. Whatever part of him is so swollen (my womb, he thinks, with a shudder) is forced down by his hand, squeezing against his organs and putting intense pressure on his prostate and hips. He presses repeatedly and moans - he could almost cum from this.

He takes stock of his chest next, and touches his growing breasts disbelievingly. He twitches in surprise and moans - they're sensitive, aching and strangely heavy feeling. Every touch makes them tingle, and he watches his nipples stiffen under his fingers.

"Oh, fuck," he gasps, watching himself in the mirror as he gropes his sensitive new parts. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!"

His legs feel shaky, and he backs up against the wall. Oh, fuck. Pregnant.

He opens his phone and texts Dani.

"Come 2 the bthrm."

He waits, sinking to the floor, brain torn deliciously between extreme lust and disgust at his body. When Dani knocks, he calls a quavering "Dani?" and she opens the door.

"Hey, what-" she starts, then pauses, staring at him. Her eyes get wide to almost the point of comedy, and her pupils get that blown-out look again, eating up her irises. Her hands tremble minutely for just a second, before steadying. She licks her lips. She knew she'd been feeling some change, but he'd insisted on having the lights off lately...

He stares back, breathless, holding his stomach with one hand and covering his chest with the other. His cock throbs as her eyes rove over him, taking in everything, breathing hard.

She walks over to him and bends down, pulling him up off the floor. Face unreadable, she swings him around to face the mirror again and leads him up to the edge of the sink, looking in the mirror over his shoulder. She pries his arm off his chest and pulls it behind him, her free hand taking his jaw and directing his gaze into the mirror. A slow and evil smile crawls over her face, and she lets go of his trapped arm, grabbing the other and pulling it behind him as well and then his hip, pulling him close to her to trap his arms between them.

He wiggles, making panicked little sounds as her hand creeps across his hip to his rounded lower belly. She kneads gently, and he squirms, huffing little grunts escaping him.

"Be still," she drawls, clicking her tongue. She kisses the side of his neck possessively, running her hand over his bump. She slides her hand up to his chest and grabs one of his tits, squeezing roughly.

"AH! D-don't!" He yelps, but she ignores him, continuing to palm and squeeze it.

"These are new," she remarks, sneering. "I wonder what's causing that. Any ideas?" She shakes the hand on his jaw a little, jarring him. "What do you think huh? What's happening to you?"

"Nnnnnn," he moans, and his cock jumps, a drop of pre hitting the floor.

"Now, thats not a word." Her hand slips off his breast and down to his belly, holding it and making him gasp with anticipation. "Whats happening to your body, huh?"

"Y-you already know what- AH!" He gasps as she presses rhythmically on his belly, sending blooms of pleasure and discomfort through his hips and ass. "No, stop!"

"Why?" She kisses his neck again, practically grinding on his ass. "What's wrong? Does your belly feel funny?"

"Y-yes," he stutters, shivering.

"Why? Cmon, break the news." She keeps pressing, that same rhythm.

"I-" Chris starts, swallowing. "I'm pregnant," he says dazedly, composure breaking as his hips buck. "I'm pregnant, oh god I'm pregnant!"

She growls, pushing her caged cock against his ass. "You know what that means, don't you?" she murmurs in his ear. She lets go of his jaw and reaches for his phone, perched on the edge of the sink. She grabs it and holds it in front of his face, flicking it open to his contacts. She scrolls and stops, hovering her finger over the entry for "boss".

"What are you doing?" He asks, eyes darting between his phone and her face in the mirror, anxiety coiling in his gut.

"Exactly what you wanted me to do," she tells him, and presses a kiss to the side of his face. "You're going to call your boss and quit your job." The hand on his stomach moved lower, curling around his cock. He gasps, bucking into her hand. "I told you what would happen if you got pregnant, didn't I?" She strokes lazily, and he moans, hands clasping into her shirt from their trapped positions.

His cock is drooling precum down her hand, and to his humiliation, he saw that his nipples had stiffened, making his breasts look even puffier and perkier. He blushes, but he can't stop staring, unease and lust prickling over his skin.

"I'm going to call him and put it to your ear, and you're going to tell him you quit." Her hand pauses it's torture, and then moves to his hip. "If he asks why, you're just going to tell him you're starting a family. He doesn't need to know you're becoming a stay at home mommy."

His heart thunders in his chest, but he knows his feelings on this no longer matter. His cock throbs and twitches hard at that, and he moans again. "B-but I don't wanna be a stay at home mommy," he whispers, and she laughs.

"I want it," she says, kissing his face again. "You don't get a choice. What are you gonna do about it? You gonna go show everyone that you got knocked up and beg them to take care of you?" She grins viciously, watching in the mirror as her hand wanders back to his belly. "Gonna show people your swollen tummy, your aching little mommy tits, and hope they'll help you?"

"Nooooo," he whimpers, gasping and groaning as she starts that rhythmic pressing again.

"Exactly. You don't want anyone to know your slutty little secret," she purrs darkly. She hits the button, and holds the phone to his ear. "Now be a good boy."

The call is quick, with a lot of short and stammering answers out of Chris to his boss as he tries to justify his decision, but he manages to not moan or cry. When the call is over, Dani hits the end button for him and then tosses his phone aside.

"Good boy," she praises, and moves both of her hands over his belly. "What a good mommy, you're going to give up everything for your baby."

He whimpers, squirming in her grasp. "Everything?"

She doesn't answer, instead pressing on his belly again, that maddening rhythm. This time, she doesn't stop, even when he begs and pleads, his cries growing more and more frantic.

"Stop! Please!" He writhes, throwing his head back on her shoulder. "Oh god, Dani, stop!"

"Shhhhhh," she soothes, hands pumping. "It's a reward for being good. Look in the mirror."

He looks, and whimpers brokenly as she moves a hand to his chest, her other hand pausing on his belly. "No," he whines, and struggles, but her grip is iron and she keeps him steady.

"Watch," she commands, pressing and holding his belly, forcing an ache across his hips, his prostate feeling like it was being rubbed relentlessly. Her other hand closes over his breast, squeezing gently, rolling her palm across his nipple. He struggles, panting, eyes locked on his reflection. His cock jerks and drips between his legs, the constant pressure and the humiliation pushing him to the edge. "You're going to be such a good mommy," she purrs in his ear.

He cums, splattering the sink and staring dazedly at his debauched reflection. She turns his head towards her and kisses him.

"Good boy," she whispers.

The next six weeks are a blur - she makes him slowly cut out his few casual friends, then his online communities. Link by link, all of his social ties are severed, until he's left with just her. His belly swells more, and she won't keep her hands off it. She takes control of everything, arranging every minute of his life. She brings doctors to examine him (sometimes painfully - she once held him down while the doctor forcibly felt his insides and made him cum "to ensure the mothers health") twice a week, moves him into her bedroom, and makes it a point, over his pitiful whining, to use and abuse him every night.

"It's good for you," she tells him, laughing at his watery moans and pathetic cries as she (gently, slowly) fucks him, squeezing and sucking his tits. "It'll make these nice and full for the baby."

She takes to dragging him into the bathroom to stand him in front of the mirror, making him look at the changes in his body. She forces him to play with his tits, holding his head so he can't look away. "This will make them bigger," she tells him, giggling when he pleads for her to stop.

The first time the baby kicks, Chris drops the dish he's holding (Dani makes him do all the household chores now), hand falling to his stomach in shock. A few seconds later, it happens again, and Chris sinks to his knees on the kitchen floor, cradling his belly gently. Dani returns home a half hour later to find him laying on the floor, moaning and rubbing his belly and cock as the baby kicks. He doesn't see her, and she elects to just watch, listening to his self-talk.

"I'm such a whore," he whimpers to himself, humping into his hand. "I'm pregnant because I couldn't keep my legs closed..." He slides the hand on his belly up to his chest, and groans as he squeezes his breast hard. "Unnnnn, fuck its so swollen...punish my tits, please Dani," he begs to himself, lost in his fantasy.

He abandons his cock, pressing down on his womb. Pain blooms across his hips, pleasure through his guts as the pressure and weight grind against his prostate. He gasps, thrashing and kicking at the feeling.

Dani's cock throbs, and she leans heavily against the wall as she pulls it free of her shorts, stroking and panting as she watches Chris writhe.

"Fuck," he moans, and Dani can see the tears streaming down his face. "Oh fuck, pleeeease, punish me..." he cries, pressing slightly harder, back arching as a prostate orgasm rips through him. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh god!" He cries, kicking as his cock, untouched, spasms, drooling cum over his pregnant belly.

It's too much - Dani strides into the room, falling to her knees between his legs and yanking him close.

"D-Dani," he yelps, but she doesn't answer. She swipes her fingers through his cum, quickly lathering her cock with it. She forces his legs apart, pressing her throbbing cockhead against his hole.

"Nooooo, Dani please," he cries, pushing at her weakly, but he's still hard, and he only gets harder as she forces her cock in deep, leaning over his pregnant stomach to assault his tits, biting and sucking. He screams, crying and thrashing, as she humps into him roughly, rougher than she's been since that first night.

"Owwwwww," he squeals, thrashing...and then, his voice small and pathetic: "Hurt them more, hurt them more Dani, hurt my tits more!"

She obliges, biting hard enough to draw blood.

He screams and cums again on her cock, tears still streaming, arching pathetically. His hole gripping her, his hiccuping moans, his tiny pleas for her to please hurt his tits more, it all pushes her over the edge, and she cums in him, bloating his already swollen belly.

By the 8th month, he's a mess. The weight of his womb makes him ache, moving slow at his chores. Dani alternates daily between affection and cruelty, and takes up a new hobby: making videos of Chris. In some she makes him strip and do chores, following him and taunting him as he fumbles or struggles, sometimes punishing him for his failures by stuffing his ass and refusing to let him orgasm. In others, she doles out punishments or humiliations. She's forced him into full time maternity wear, and, to his shame, a nursing bra.

His body has rapidly spiraled out of his control, random spikes of intense lust driving him to seek out Dani's punishing cock (which, to his horror and perverted delight, he had begun to love, and she in turn had stopped cageing), the baby's increasingly violent kicking causing him to orgasm randomly...or worse.

He tries to hide it, but there's little he can do when Dani, holding her camera, trains it on him one day and refuses to let him leave the sink, making him rewash a stack of dishes. The kicking, the running water, the pressure...he begs Dani to let him go to the bathroom, but she laughs, spinning him around and pressing hard on his lower belly instead.

He grabs her wrist, already crying, and tries to push her hand away, but its too late.

"No! No!" He wails, trying in vain to hold it back. His knees draw together and he covers himself in shame, sobbing and squirming, as he soaks his maternity pants and panties. She doesn't take her hand away.

"Awwww, did you have an accident?" She teases, and jostles him slightly. "Poor thing. We'll need to get you out of those wet clothes!"

She closes the camera and stows it in her pocket, taking Chris by the hand and leading him to the bathroom. She's strangely gentle with him, peeling him out of his clothes and helping him into the shower. She, surprisingly, follows suit, getting in behind him and helping shower him off. Her hands linger far too long on his pregnant belly and tits, making him hard and uncomfortable, but she took careful care in washing his cock, making him moan and shiver.

"Are you still having fun?" She asks quietly, pulling him to her suddenly. She wraps her arms around him, resting her head on her shoulder, and he feels her cock pressed against him. "I worry that I'm too rough with you."

"W-what?" He stammers, startled. "What do you mean?"

"I know you said you wanted me to ruin your life and your body but..." she trails off, clicking her tongue. "I dunno, I...I worry I'm going too hard and not giving enough affection." She nuzzles against his neck. "I love you, yknow? I want to make sure you're happy." Her hands roll over his stomach, gentle and soothing, very unlike her usual roughness.

He feels off kilter, like he's punch drunk, reeling. She'd taken so enthusiastically to brutalizing him this way, he'd assumed it was her natural inclination; that she viewed him like a toy. He was more than happy to be her toy, and well suited to it. But...he was also in love with her, even more than he had been. This confession of worry set a glow through his chest.

"Is it okay to move to gentle domination for a while? You're getting really close to your due date." She presses a kiss to his cheek. "I want to talk about baby names and pamper you."

"Um...okay," he says, voice small. It had never occurred to him that she would want to be gentle with him. He did want that; quite a bit, in fact, the closer he got to being due. Her hands are still wandering his body gently, caressing him along with the warm water as she washes him clean.

She pulls him out of the shower and helps him towel off, leading him naked back to her room. She helps him onto the bed and makes him lay back, then starts gently rubbing his belly.

He whimpers as her hands move to his chest, expecting her to hurt him again. Instead, she sweeps her thumb back and forth over the stiff peaks of his nipples, drawing a moan from him.

"You like having these played with, huh baby?" She murmurs in his ear, sending goosebumps up and down him.

"N-no," he stammers, and she chuckles.

"Yes you do," she purrs, and pushes herself up to straddle him. He moans again as her weight settles on his hips, her cock jabbing against the swollen globe of his pregnant belly.

She lowers herself over him, shifting her hips so her pussy slid along his cock without letting it in. He gasped, arching under her, and she took one of his breasts in her mouth, sucking hard. She groans softly into his chest as his squirming and arching finally results in him accidentally slipping inside her.

"Oh fuck!" He gasps, shaking as she rides him and sucks his aching tits, his heavy womb pressed down and grinding as he hugs her to himself as hard as he can.

"I can't stop," he whimpers, driving into her as best as he can. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum!"

"Good boy," she growls into his chest, and he loses it, howling as he comes inside her.

She peppers him with kisses. "I love you," she says, rolling off of him with a smile, returning to gently rubbing his stomach.

"I love you too," he says shyly, turning his head to look at her. She brushes his hair off his face, leaning in for another kiss.

"I'm thinking Brady," she says, patting his stomach gently. "Or Andrea, if they're a girl."

"I'll name them anything you want," he says, starry eyed.

She snuggles in close, kissing him on the nose. "I know you will."

She's much gentler with him, her domination turning from cruel and brutal to motherly and soft. She begins a daily routine: she ties him to the bed with silk cords and edges him until he cries, kissing and praising him all the while, before taking his tits in her mouth and forcing him to cum from the stimulation. After two weeks, he couldn't finish unless her mouth was on his breast.

By his due date, she had trained him to cum just from having his breasts pumped.

He wakes up one morning, still tied, to horrible cramps wracking his guts. He groans, thrashing, his mind spinning dizzily as he tries to understand what's happening to him. He felt a pop, and a wet gush as a wash of clear fluid leaked from his hole.