Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no," he pants, his cock suddenly, painfully erect as he realized exactly what was going on.

He arches from the pain, and Dani pops up out of a sound sleep as another cramp makes him cry out.

She looks at him blearily. "Baby? Y' okay?" She mumbles.

"C-contractions," he whines. His eyes roll up. "Oh god, oh fuck, its happening!"

Dani was wide awake now.

Chris is sweating, looking at her with wide, blown eyes. "Get the camera," he pants, trembling. "I need you to record me!"

Dani nods, a bit shocked, reaching into her bedside stand and pulling out her camera. She flips it open and presses record, training it on him.

He huffs, staring at his belly and moaning in pain. He opens his legs as far as he can, and looks up at Dani, humiliation and lust written across his face. "Degrade me," he begs, already crying.

"Are you sure?" Dani rasps. Her cock stiffens at the thought, pussy clenching.

"Yeeeees," he whines, as another contraction rips through him.

"God," Dani breathes, sweeping the camera over him. "Look at you. You're ruined. Look at those fucking udders. You're such good breeding stock."

He screams, back arching, and she watches as his stomach seems to drop, the baby inside kicking. He's crying hard, and his cock throbs as his body starts to push. He feels the baby shifting inside him, his womb squeezing, the baby moving lower.

"This is it," Dani taunts breathlessly. Her own cock is throbbing as she watches him thrash and scream, each push moving the baby maybe an inch. "Come on, push! MYou're going to be a mommy!"

"Oh fuck!" He screams, thrashing, pushing, crying and kicking as the baby begins to slide out of his womb and into his rectum, stretching it painfully. "No! Help!"

"No one's gonna help," she croons, stroking her cock through her pants. "You're going to do this over and over. Look at those fucking tits! You were made to be a mommy."

"It hurts," he sobs, thrusting into the air. "Oh god, im gonna rip!" She watches as the baby slips even lower. Male births were faster, but more painful than female births, a thing she normally would have warned for...but not this time. She savors the sound of his agony.

He pushes again, bearing down and screaming, and she can see the baby crowning, his hole stretched around its head. "IT HURTS!" He wails, thrashing.

"Its what you deserve, for being a little slut," Dani pants, drinking in the sight of him like a woman dying of thirst. "Tempted me into impregnating you, now you're my fucking birthing slave!"

Chris could only let out a strangled gurgle as he pushed again, the babys head popping free with a minor amount of blood. He sobs and pushes again, and again, until, with one final moan of effort, the baby was out. Dani reaches out and grabs his breast, squeezing a drop of milk from his nipple.

He cums, sobbing, vibrating in place.

Carefully, dazedly, she drops the camera and picks up their crying baby, using her sleep shirt to gently wipe her down. She smiles, tears pricking her eyes, and turns to Chris, who was looking up at her with wide, starry eyes, tears still slipping out.

"Andrea," Dani breaks into a watery grin, and Chris starts to laugh/cry incredulously. Dani ties off the cord with a small ribbon and then cuts it with a knife, both from the bedside table, and slices the silk ropes, then hands their daughter over to Chris.

Chris smiles like his whole world has been washed in light, and Dani can't help but kiss him.

--------------One Year Later------------

Chris rests a hand on his rounded belly. He was 4 months pregnant, breasts aching in their bra. Oh his hip, his daughter babbles happily as he takes her to her playpen, setting her down and stifling a groan at his body's stiffness. This pregnancy was rougher, and he was love-hating every single second of it.

His phone chimes as he walks into the kitchen to start dinner, and he opens it, knowing it can only be Dani. He's only allowed to talk to her. His cock jumps a little at that thought, and he reads the text.

Doctor's appointment tonight. Dr. Durin, it read.

He moaned, eyes welling up. He could already feel the speculum stretching him, the doctors cruel machines sucking and squeezing his tits.

He loves his life.