Pregnant Milky Milf Ch. 03

Story Info
Meera's first day in her new role.
2.6k words
4.41
27.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wore my black demi bra and thong on my first day as the Executive Assistant to Anand Chaggar. A shiver of excitement ran through me as I thought about my interview and how he had used my body.

I found an old skirt that came just above knee length and I wore a blouse and tights. I also had a black blazer that completed the outfit.

I checked that the maid had everything she needed before leaving for work. I arrived and I was told by reception that I needed to be in Mr Chaggar's office and he will show me my new office.

I walked up slightly nervous after what had transpired last time. My mind kept flashing back to the way he had used me the day before.

His secretary showed me in and I saw him at that large desk and the flashback was becoming all too real.

He looked up at me and he motioned for me to close the door behind me and he said immediately, "Lift your skirt and open your blouse. We have a busy day and I need to simply check you have followed my instructions."

I lifted my skirt and he ordered me to turn around for him and I followed obediently. He came behind me and squeezed each cheek of my ass through my pantyhose. He then turned me around and said, "You have pleased me so far. Now take off your blazer and open your blouse."

I followed his instructions like an obedient slut and exposed my bra to him. He squeezed each breast and lifted them out of my bra. As it was a demi bra, he seemed to do this with ease. I had milked my breasts moments earlier and I was relieved to find they were not releasing any milk but I wondered if I would last the day.

He let go and returned to his desk as he ordered, "Your undergarments are much better today but your skirt still needs to be shorter. Now please look respectful as I must show you to your office."

My office was next door and it had a connecting door to his office. He introduced me to his team and his secretary. There was an envious look that came from her.

As we entered my office there was a large gift box on my desk but I pretended to not notice as I waited for him to show me around.

He handed me some files, "I need you to look at these reports. There is a lot of information and it may take a day or two to get your head around it."

He picked up the gift box and handed it to me, "I also bought you a welcome gift."

He left for his own office giving me a knowing look. I had to admit I was excited to receive the gift and opened it eagerly. It was a red demi bra and thong set. It was practically see through. How would I be able to wear this?

I could feel myself getting moist and the day had not started. I sat down to read the files and I began to compile a report for him on the expenditure for the last 12 months.

My mind could not stop thinking about the day before but I had to focus. I was here to do a job and I had to earn his respect rather than become his mistress.

I was looking through the reports provide by the finance department and the figures were not corresponding to the sales invoices and the cash receipts and then I realised the anomalies. It was around the middle of the day when I had completed the report to present.

I knocked on the connecting door and he beckoned me in. He asked, "Do you need help with the report?"

I said, "Sir I have completed the report and I am happy to present it now."

He seemed surprised, "You have already completed it?"

I assured him, "Yes Sir. I have found some anomalies in the reporting."

I had his attention and he glanced at his Rolex watch before saying, "I have some time now. Read out the report to me."

I was about to sit down but he quickly interjected, "Stay standing and read your report."

I stood up and began to read the report. I was a little nervous as I read out my work and I became self-conscious. He walked around to the front of his desk. He was taking in my body and I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. He looked at me in an overtly perverted manner.

I continued to read and he walked behind me. I could feel something catch in my throat as I felt his hands feel the top of my skirt. He then unhooked the top and pulled the zip down letting it fall to my feet.

He began to grope my ass from behind me as he asked me about the report, "Are these anomalies accurate?"

We were discussing work while he was groping me my ass. I felt so exposed in just the thong and I felt his hands through the pantyhose but I had to act professional, "Sir I checked the invoices and compared it with the income received."

I heard him unzip his trousers and then I felt his naked cock against my pantyhose covered ass as he asked, "How far back did you go?"

I felt myself pushing back against his hard cock. My body was reacting to on its own.

I could not help myself but lean back into him, "Sir I went back to the past 12 months."

His hard cock was pressed against my ass and I found myself gyrating against it like a slut. He then began to open the buttons on my blouse as he asked, "What do you think caused this?"

I was struggling to contain my moans as his hands opened my blouse and found their way to my breasts.

He lifted my breasts out of my bra and began groping them. His attention was always perverted, it was never romantic. This was what I needed, "Sir I believe false invoices have been submitted to boost the sales figures in one team."

He continued to molest me, "You have impressed me today."

Was he talking about my body or my work? The dry humping between us began to intensify. He began to tease my nipples and roughly roll them between his fingers. He then asked, "Did you like your gift?"

I thought about how exposed my body would be in the set and it sent a jolt of excitement through me, "Sir it was a very thoughtful gift. Thank you."

He thrust against my ass hard as I pushed back to meet him with force, "My thought was that I wanted to see you in that set while I fucked you hard."

He was such a dirty old pervert. Why could he not be romantic? Did I want romance or love from him? I wanted dirty perverted sex and I wanted to be able to hate him after it.

He was pinching and pulling my nipples and I found my orgasm reaching coming ad he asked, "Did you get moist thinking about showing your body in that set for me?"

I found myself leaning on the desk for support as I pushed back harder against him, "Sir I could not stop thinking about wearing it for you. I was moist thinking about wearing it for you."

I pushed back hard again and then I felt my orgasm take over as I collapsed forward on his table. He came on my pantyhose covered ass.

He wiped his cock on my pantyhose and I felt so used and dirty. I had to wipe my pantyhose with tissues but there were clear white stains and I would not be able to use these again. I was running out of pantyhose at this rate.

He then started talking on the intercom while I was still getting dressed, "Please call every one of Team 5 up to my office."

So he was paying attention to the report. I thought he was going to ask the finance team to look into it but he seemed to be looking to deal with it straight away.

I quickly dressed was about to leave when he stopped me, "I want you to wait. You did good work today."

Was talking about letting him cum on my pantyhose or the report? I would never know if he appreciated my work or if he just wanted me for the sex.

They all entered the office and were grinning thinking they were going to receive an award but there grins and smiles faded once they saw the stern look on his face.

He stood up and stared down the 8 man team and threw the report at them, "You thought you could cheat me."

The atmosphere in the room changed and I could see a few of them glance in my direction, "Miss Meera my new executive assistant picked up on your pathetic attempts to con the company."

I heard a few of them mutter "bitch" and "whore".

Anand raised his voice, "If you want to say something have the temerity to say it with a man's voice."

Everyone looked down at the ground and the room fell into dead silence. He had a real authority and power and I found it enthralling. The power he exuded was like a drug and I felt weak at the knees.

He then said, "You have 10 minutes to make your way out of the building or the report will be sent to the Police."

All I heard was a few muttered, "Sorry Sir." As they all made a hasty exit.

They had lost their jobs? I did not expect this, "Sir did you need to fire them?"

He still had fire in his eyes as he said, "Do not forget your place."

I felt that ferocity and apologised, "Sir I am sorry."

He pulled down his zipper and pulled out his cock. I was in a lusty haze from his display of power. I dropped to my knees and began to felate him. His cock felt harder than ever before and I licked and sucked with a ferocity I had never done before. I had to please this man.

He grabbed my hair and used me like a rag doll pumping my head on his cock. I was choking on his cock and I tried to stop but his momentum was too strong and he kept going.

I was gagging on his cock as he fucked my mouth with ferocity. I could feel myself getting turned on by this use and then I felt him stiffen up and cum in my mouth. I was part relieved but part disappointed. Did I want it to continue?

He was rougher than usual and he pushed me to the floor and climbed on top of me. He tore my blouse and revealed my bra clad breasts for him to feast on with his eyes. He was in no mood to play games and he tore my bra strap and then pulled my cups down to reveal my breasts. I knew milk was dribbling out of them and I needed them relieving.

She roughly began to squeeze them and roll them as I bit my hand to try and control my moans. He began to lick each nipple and then took one in each mouth aggressively feeding on them.

I felt the milk drain from my body and my orgasm began to build.

As the final drops of milk left my body my orgasm hit me and I came.

He then roughly spread my legs and was between them. He pushed up my skirt with one hand while undoing his trousers. His cock was hard again but I did not want missionary sex. I tried to get up, "Sir please not like this."

He pushed me back down and put his weight on me, "I want to show you that you can orgasm from missionary sex."

He roughly tore my tights from the crotch area and pushed my thong to the side. Is this why he preferred thongs?

He entered me easily due to my aroused state and I found myself dominated by his body. I could only put my arms and legs around him as he penetrated me and fucked me roughly.

He owned my body and he was not stopping. Was missionary sex always this good?

I found my orgasm approaching, "Oh Sir."

It encouraged him to fuck me harder and my orgasm was so close, "Yes Sir. Harder Sir."

Our eyes were locked on each other and then he kissed me. I hungrily kissed him back. It was the first time we had kissed and as I felt his tongue enter my mouth as we both French kissed and swapped saliva it triggered my orgasm.

I came like never before and I felt the floodgates open and he came inside of me. He stayed on top of me as we both come down from our orgasms.

We did not speak much and got dressed before leaving for the day. I had to pin my blouse together and had my blazer tightly closed as I made my way home.

Luckily my husband was held up at the office and I was able to discard the torn clothing. I thought about the implications of today. What did our kiss mean? Was our relationship more than just two people fucking for pleasure? Did I hate Anand? Was sex better when I hated him? Did I love Anand? Is that what our kiss meant? Or did I just like the perverted fucking? But I came from missionary sex? Did he respect me as an employee?

My mind was all over the place and I just wanted to be taken seriously in my new job.

The next morning I found another gift from Anand and it said "Sorry." It was a new business suit with a short skirt and another underwear set. I was going to get a collection soon.

I was not going to originally go to his office but I had to after he gave me another sex. I walked in and he looked at me expectantly and I lifted my skirt and opened my blouse showing him the red set he bought me the day before.

He said, "I wanted to apologise for yesterday. I was lost in the moment and my passion took over. I hope I did not ruin any clothes or hurt you."

I was touched by this caring tone and I did not want to complicate my emotions about what I thought was sex only, "Sir this is a new job for me and I want to earn on merit. You did not hurt me and I appreciate everything you give me. I will always wear what you give me but I want you to respect me for my work. I know I am not attractive or sexy but I want to at least be respected for my work."

He nodded and said, "You are attractive and sexy but I need to let you do your work. We have a lot of work to get through. I will be sending up files in respect of a service contract that is to be renegotiated next week. We will need to fly to Chennai next week but I need you to go through all the files and compile a report for it."