Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first few periods were slow as usual. I am not sure if my eagerness to end the day made them drag on longer, but I definitely found it hard to concentrate. By the time I met up with Malory in history, my boxer briefs were already soaked with pre-cum from my constant daydreaming.

"Hey, I know you are giving Alevia a ride home today, so I wanted to ask you about our usual lunch plans. Are we still on?" Malory asked, sitting down next to me.

"Ummm, I mean, I don't think that Alevia cares honestly."

I hadn't even thought about it until then, but it was true that Alevia seemed well aware of what was happening between myself and Malory.

"Good, because the idea of her licking the remnants of my juices off your cock is a real turn-on for me."

I was about to respond when the now-familiar sensation of a premonition started to come over me. It took me by surprise as there was no one even on my radar in this class except for Mrs. Franklin, but I never imagined that would happen so soon. Malory and I had just talked about how difficult it would be to convince her to do anything with a student. It was a long-term goal at best.

As I faded into my premonition I quickly realized that I was not being transported to another place as I had been with my previous experiences. Instead, I remained in the exact seat that I was currently sitting in. The only thing that was different was that I was the only witness to what appeared to be a private sex show.

At first, I could not believe what I saw, despite my past experiences telling me that I should be prepared to enjoy it for real in the future. It was harder to believe because it did not involve me, at least not as more than an observer.

Unlike my previous premonitions, this one depicted two other people, namely Malory and Mrs. Franklin. Malory was bent over Mrs. Franklin's desk, her short plaid skirt rode up exposing her bare ass to me. I could distinctly see her soaking wet cunt glistening between her legs.

Malory's legs seemed elongated as they stretched towards the floor, only her toes making contact with the ground despite the 3-inch heels that she was wearing. Her white panties hung around her ankles as if they had been hastily pulled down.

Malory's upper body was draped over Mrs. Franklin's desk, but it appeared that her white button-down blouse was open and her bra-covered breasts were smashed against the grading that awaited Mrs. Franklin after whatever was happening concluded.

Not to be outdone, Mrs. Franklin was wearing a similar blouse to Malory's, but instead of a skirt, she had on a pair of slacks that left nothing to the imagination. They were skin-tight on her ass, making it clear that she was wearing nothing at all underneath them.

As I sat there admiring both Malory and Mrs. Franklin, I realized that Malory had a bright red handprint on her right ass cheek. Immediately after noticing this, I saw Mrs. Franklin bring a hand down and squarely smack Malory on the same cheek. This was much harder than I would have imagined.

"You like that don't you, you little slut?" Mrs. Franklin asked rhetorically.

"Yes Mrs. Franklin, punish me. Punish my ass," Malory gasped in response.

I knew that my time with this vision was coming to a close as the world around me started to turn black. This disappointed me as I wanted to see where this was headed. I did not want to have to wait, even if that meant being there for real.

My wishes were not granted, however, and I came to with Mrs. Franklin standing in front of the class ready to begin her lecture. I leaned over towards Malory, curious as to whether or not she experienced the same premonition.

"Did you see what I just did?"

"Oh boy, it is going to be fun whenever that happens. Although, I hope that you get to do more than just watch." Malory winked at me and turned her attention towards Mrs. Franklin. I thought that I caught a glimmer of excitement in her eyes as she focused on the lecture.

I was still a bit dumbfounded and could only sit there and keep from drooling the rest of the period. My attempts, while they kept my face dry, did not stop my cock from continuing to leak a steady stream of pre-cum. It was an experience that I was willing to wait for, even if I did not want to.

After history, Malory and I headed to meet up with the rest of the gang for lunch. We took a seat on the grass and dove into our lunches. After a few minutes, Alevia showed up looking like a walking wet dream.

It seemed that Alevia had taken my wardrobe requests to heart. She was sporting an astonishingly short skirt. It was pale green and pleated with a thick waistband extended up to just below her exposed navel. The hem of the skirt did not cover her ass-cheeks from the low angle that I was sitting at.

I could see the bottom of her fantastic butt popping out just enough to make out her crack disappearing between her legs as she turned around to sit beside me. I could not see her cunt, but I assumed that it was as soaking wet as she had promised me it would be.

It appeared that she had kept her promise to go sans panties, so I dreamed that she had been leaving a mark on each of her desk chairs during the day, which was a surprising turn-on. I wanted to be able to see her pussy, but I knew that if her skirt was any shorter even our lax dress code enforcement would become a problem for her.

As she sat on the other side of me from Malory, Alevia leaned over and whispered in my ear, "The grass feels fantastic on my ass and cunt, but not as good as your cock is going to feel later."

I did not bother to respond and instead continued to eat my lunch. The three of us made some idle chit-chat for the next 5 to 10 minutes. There was surprisingly little tension, besides the obvious sexual suspense.

As both Malory and I finished our lunch Alevia was still halfway through hers. Part of me wanted to stay where we were so I could enjoy the company of both of these gorgeous girls, but my cock had other plans.

As Malory and I started to get up Alevia reached up and pulled me down to once again whisper in my ear, "Don't clean your cock off. I want to taste her later."

Without thinking about it I turned and gave her a quick peck on the lips, "As you wish."

No one seemed to react, but I am sure that most of my friends were internally perplexed about what was going on. I am sure most of them had assumed that Malory and I were dating, but what would they make of me kissing Alevia. Especially right before disappearing with Malory once again.

As I thought about this I realized that I did not care much. After all, I enjoyed leaving them with the impression that I was somehow involved with both Malory and Alevia. It made me feel special. Then again, it was pretty special just to be with one of them, much less both.

Alevia's comments had made me ready to blow, so I was in a hurry as soon as Malory and I got to my car. Malory was wearing a pair of bright red shorts that just barely covered her ass. I was quick to spin her around and without much ceremony, I unfastened her shorts and pulled them and her thong down to her ankles. I briefly took a step back to admire the similarities to the premonition that I shared with her earlier in the day.

I playfully spanked her ass. Not as hard as it appeared Mrs. Franklin would, but hard enough for her to get the message.

"Mmmm. No time for that Scott, just fuck me already. I have been horny as shit since history."

I hurriedly dropped my own shorts as my cock popped out already hard and dripping from the tip. I could see that Malory was not lying and that she was indeed ready to be fucked as her body's lubricant was smeared over her thighs and her pussy lips were shining with wetness. I placed my cock at her entrance and firmly pushed forward.

Despite the week I had already had, I could not get over how good it felt to have her cunt engulf my dick. As my cock bottomed out in her cunt I reached my hand up under her shirt. Sliding up her firm back I found her bra strap and quickly unclasped it. I could feel the straps pull apart as the weight of her breasts pulled them outwards.

As I pumped my cock harder and faster into Malory I could tell that her breathing was already becoming labored. While I always wanted our sessions to last as long as they could I was happy that she was getting close to orgasm so quickly as I was not far behind her.

Leaving my one hand on her back to stabilize myself I reached my other hand under her, this time sliding up her stomach until I felt her loose bra hanging just below her ample breasts. My fingers found their way under the bra and slowly massaged their way around her breasts, moving from one to the other before settling on a nipple.

Focusing my attention on the nipple I tweaked it, pinched it, and in general teased it as I felt my cum building in my balls as they repeatedly slammed into Malory's clit. As I trusted my cock into her once again I felt that she had reached down between her legs to play with her own clit.

I was caught off guard, however, when I felt the vibrations of a tiny vibrator when Malory turned it on to help her get over the edge. With each thrust, my balls were tickled by the vibrator. I enjoyed the feeling, but I could tell it was doing much more for Malory as she started to spasm under me. Her ass curled forward making it hard for me to stay inside her as her cunt clenched down hard on my dick.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck me, keep fucking me, Scott. Make me cum."

I could not believe how loud Malory was being given that we were fucking in a usually quiet cul de sac. We knew no one was home, but I still looked around for a second to make sure. Like our first lunchtime encounter, I thought that I noticed something in the window of my friend Devin's house. I once again played it off as the cat.

No matter who or what it was I did not have time to concern myself with whether or not we were being watched. My cock started to spasm and my load filled Malory's waiting cunt as she was finishing her own orgasm.

"God Scott, your cum feels so good inside me. I wish I could make Alevia lick it out of me just like she is going to clean me off your cock later."

"Fuck, that would be hot." I agreed as I pumped my last few drops inside her.

"What do you think Scott? Think that you could convince Alevia to let me join?"

My cock was still inside her, slowly starting to soften. "Today? I don't know about that? But I have an idea of what I can do."

As I thought about how to go about making my idea happen I slowly removed my cock from Malory's cunt making sure to leave as much residue as possible for Alevia later. Pulling up my shorts I pulled out my phone. A few seconds later the ding notifying Malory of a new text came through on her phone.

"Something for you if I cannot make my plan happen later. Don't let anyone else see it though."

As we made our way back to class we ran into Alevia. She wandered up to us with a knowing smile, "Have fun you two? I hope you have enough left for me later."

Before I could respond I saw Malory dip her hand into the front of her shorts. Bringing her hand up she offered it to Alevia, "Don't worry, he has plenty left for you, but here is a little sample to get you through your last class."

As Malory finished saying this Alevia bent down and took Malory's middle and ring finger into her mouth licking it clean of my cum and Malory's juices, "Mmmm, I cannot wait for the main show."

I just kept walking to my class as my cock responded in my pants. I could not believe what was going on around me today. This seemed crazy even by the high standards set in only the first week of my senior year.

The final period flew by. This was not because of the riveting lecture on igneous versus metamorphic rocks, but because my imagination was running wild. I already had a baseline for what I could do with Alevia, but what I was trying to figure out was what I wanted to do. I oddly found this difficult as all my ideas seemed guided by porn that I had viewed. Were those activities what I wanted, or just what I was told that I should want?

The last several days had given me the indication that Alevia would be open to most anything that I suggested to her, which was overwhelming me and causing me to fail to focus on anything specific. My mind kept jumping from one idea to the next. Hopefully, I would find clarity when the time came. Or maybe my cock would be the guide.

In each iteration that I thought through I would start by focusing on the bondage that I had seen in my premonition. I wanted to explore that more, and I had found all sorts of BDSM a turn-on in my porn watching, but I really did not know much about it. Before I could contemplate how far I truly wanted to take that angle I would drift to thinking about Alevia's amazing ass.

I knew that I wanted to fuck Alevia's ass, and I was not about to pass up the opportunity to burst my anal cherry. However, I wanted to do more than that. Do I start with the ass? Do I save the butt for last? How many rounds was I going to be able to go? There were too many variables and it was starting to give me anxiety.

I did not have the answers to any of these questions that I was presenting myself. All I knew was that I could not wait to see Alevia face down on her bed with her ass and pussy exposed under that incredibly short skirt that she was wearing today. What actually happened after that was going to be as much a surprise to me as it will be to her.

There was another matter that I needed to figure out as well. Malory had wanted me to convince Alevia to allow her to join the two of us this afternoon, but I had suggested something else to satisfy her. I had done this not because I did not think Alevia would be easy to convince, but because I was honestly overwhelmed by the idea of a threesome only days after I lost my virginity. Plus I wanted to test my control of Alevia in a way that I could benefit from moving forward.

I had told Malory that I would convince Alevia to allow me to live stream our encounter so that Malory could watch us from home. I had been inspired by the video that Alevia had sent me the previous night, and my desire to see more of her whenever I wanted.

I was hoping that moving forward I could get Alevia to either set up a permanent webcam for me or at least send me a video of any sexual activity that she got up to for my personal viewing pleasure. I had a feeling that she would be game.

When the final bell rang I was already packed and ready to leave in eager anticipation of what was to come. Alevia was already waiting for me at our lunch spot when I arrived. My anticipation made her look even sexier than she did at lunch.

Alevia had an emotionless look on her face, but I could see in her eyes that she appeared to be simultaneously excited and nervous. The idea that she would be nervous caught me off guard given how forward she had been with me earlier in the week.

It appeared that Alevia had somehow pulled her skirt up even more than it had been at lunch. Her crop top seemed shorter as well, hanging loose from the bottom of her breasts. As I approached I could just barely make out the bottom of her bra below the hem.

I caught myself wishing that I would have asked her to go braless as well. I now felt that I had only asked for the bra because that was what I had seen in my premonition of Alevia on her bed.

The regret made me remember that Malory had told me that my premonitions were just rough ideas of what I could get up to. More specifically of what my partner was willing to do. Which reminded me that if Alevia was not wearing any panties then what was I going to gag her with? A clean pair was just not as sexy.

"Damn girl, you look sexy as fuck. You are going to give me the wrong impression." I said with a grin so big that my cheeks started hurting.

"And what might that be? That I want you to take me to my house and have your way with me?"

"Well, pretty much."

As I reached Alevia she turned and started walking next to me. I took this opportunity to place my arm on her exposed lower back. Just below her backpack and right above the waist of her skirt.

"So, did you manage to make it through the day without panties?"

"Why don't you check?" Alevia suggested as she stopped and bent forward slightly sticking her ass out behind her. Her bare ass cheeks came into view followed by a thin strip of fabric making its way through her crack.

"Hmmm, I guess I will accept a thong, but you are going to have to be punished for disobeying me." I meant this as a joke, but Alevia's response caught me off guard.

"Yes sir, whatever you deem appropriate."

I realized that gave me an opening for my plan with Malory, but I would not push my luck until we arrived at Alevia's house. For now, I simply reached down and grabbed her ass for the first time. Pausing to squeeze and appreciate it as best I could with other students still leaving school all around us.

"Scott, I want you to know that I did do as you said. I had no panties on through lunch, but Mrs. Franklin noticed that I did not have any underwear on."

"How exactly did that happen?"

"Well, I maybe, somewhat intentionally, flashed her," Alevia said with a bit of a grimace.

Jesus, did everyone have a crush on Mrs. Franklin? I thought to myself.

"Haha, well, I can't blame you for that . . . although I do have a perfect idea for how you can make it up to me. By the way, where did you get the thong from?"

"Well, oddly enough they are Mrs. Franklin's. She said that she had an emergency pair in her desk and that I needed to wear them for the rest of the day."

By this time we had reached the relative secludedness of the bike path that connected campus to my parking spot. I stopped Alevia and removed her backpack for her.

"The school day is over, so I think that you can take these off now," I said as I slid my hands under her skirt and grabbed the bands on her underwear, and pulled them down to her ankles. She gently stepped out of them. Standing back up I shoved the panties in my back pocket to make sure I knew where they were later.

"I think that you can also lose the bra. I bet your breasts will look super sexy with a bit of under boob hanging below your shirt."

Without hesitation, Alevia followed my direction. First unfastening her bra and then pulling the shoulder straps off by feeding them through her armholes.

"Would you like to hang onto this as well?" She asked with a quizzical look.

I simply shook my head "no" and picked up her backpack making my way to my car. Alevia was quick to follow. As I glanced over my shoulder I could see the bottoms of her breasts peeking out below her crop top. As they bounced, now unrestrained, with each step I could make out her areolae and a hint of nipple before they vanished back under her shirt.

With my cock getting harder in my shorts I watched as she caught up to me. As I walked around my car I glanced over at my friend Devin's house. This time there was no mistaking it, his mom was standing in the window watching. I thought that I could make out a smile on her face as she closed the curtains and disappeared once again.

Had she lost her job? Was she working from home? Either way, I knew that my lunchtime activities were no longer a secret. She had not called the cops or my parents, so hopefully she would stay quiet, but I should probably find time to talk to her about it just in case.

I should probably point out that Devin's mom, Megan, was not the average parent in our community. She had gotten pregnant with Devin when she was 15, making her only 33 now. If that was not enough she was still super hot, a fact that made Devin increasingly uncomfortable the older we got.

As I drove towards Alevia's house I had an idea to keep her occupied during the 15-minute drive.