Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lean the seatback, lift up your skirt with one hand and your top with the other."

Once again Alevia did exactly as told, exposing both her breasts and her shaved cunt to me. I could tell that she was getting wet already and that both her nipples were erect from the AC blowing directly on them.

"Now play with yourself. The windows are tinted and you are low enough that no one can see in from the front. Don't let yourself cum though. I want you to save that for later."

"Yes sir!" Alevia eagerly said and she slid two fingers inside herself with ease. Her other hand grabbing a breast, which spilled out around her hand as she squeezed it.

For the rest of the drive, I had a hard time focusing on the road as I stole glances when I could. Every once in a while Alevia would start to moan as she approached orgasm, but she would obediently back off leaving herself unsatisfied when we arrived at her house.

I pulled up in front of Alevia's house and wasted no time jumping out of the car. Alevia was even quicker, her skirt and top falling back into place as she raced up the stairs to her front door. I quickly caught up to her as she fumbled with her keys.

I let my hand slip under the hem of her skirt and I quickly found the back of her thigh just below her perfect ass. I gave it a gentle squeeze before slowly running my hand upwards. First I cupped her ass cheek, but I quickly let my fingers slide deeper between her legs.

My fingers found her sopping wet pussy and just a slight push spread her lips for me. Slipping inside her with my index and middle finger I heard Alevia gasp as she briefly paused in her attempt to open the door.

Realizing that she was standing in front of her house with her ass now exposed and a boy's fingers inside her for the whole street to see Alevia managed to open the door and step inside.

Before the door was even closed I once again had my hand under her skirt, this time from the front, while my other hand made its way up her stomach towards her waiting breasts. I grabbed one then the other as I massaged her average-sized but perfectly shaped breasts before focusing my attention on her nipples.

While this was going on I leaned in and passionately kissed Alevia, pressing my mouth to hers as our tongues danced with each other's. As I was doing this she reached down and started to unfasten my shorts, letting them drop to the floor. She reached out and grabbed my hard cock through my boxer briefs, causing my cock to reposition so that it stood straight up, the tip poking out past the waistband.

As much as I wanted us to both strip down right there I figured that we should probably make our way to her room. I reluctantly broke our embrace causing Alevia to sigh in disappointment as I pulled away from her. I took the opportunity to strip off my shirt and grabbed my already discarded shorts as I led her towards her room.

"Sit on your bed," I instructed as I pulled my phone from my shorts.

"Yes sir, are you going to take my photo? Because that would be hot."

"Not exactly, but I would like to come back to that idea sometime soon. I got a new mirrorless camera for my birthday and want to try it out."

"That sounds like a plan," Alevia said with a wink, "but what do you have in mind today?"

"Well, Malory asked me a favor and I told her that I would see what I could do. Do you mind if I FaceTime her so that she can watch us?"

"Is it just Malory"

"Yes, only her."

"Well, that is too bad . . . but I am sure that she will love what you have in store for me, so go ahead."

I had already sent the request to Malory and she was picking up her phone as Alevia gave me permission.

"Hey, Scott. Hi Alevia. Thank you so much for this, I am super excited. Of all the things I have done I have never watched people have sex like this."

"Well, sit back and relax, or whatever you are going to get up to," I responded as I turned the camera on Alevia, who eagerly smiled and waved.

I moved the camera low and close to the ground, slowly moving it up Alevia's leg. As I passed her knee I moved between her legs, easing them apart as I did so. Her skirt fell to cover her womanhood as I moved closer.

I reached up with my free hand and pushed her back so that she was laying down on the bed with her knees bent, her lower legs hanging off the edge. I returned my focus to my phone as it inched closer to the hem of her skirt.

As I neared the darkness that awaited my phone I reached out and lifted up her skirt, pushing it back and letting it fall on her lap exposing her shaved crotch to both me and Malory watching at home.

I held the phone in place as I reached out and ran my thumb up through Alevia's pussy lips, stopping at her clit. I took my time to rub her clit with my thumb. I could hear her breathing quicken as I increased the pace, she was already worked up from the anticipation and the car ride home. I backed off as I did not want to let her cum just yet. I dipped my thumb deep inside her cunt briefly before moving it towards my mouth. I filmed myself sucking Alevia's juices off my thumb for Malory to watch.

"No fair, I want to taste." I could hear Malory complain on the other end as I turned the camera back to Alevia's body.

"Next time," Alevia moaned in response.

As I resumed my video tour of Alevia's body I moved past her bunched-up skirt, skimming over her belly button approaching her crop-top-covered breasts. From this angle, we could see the bottoms of her breasts slightly flattened by their own weight. They arched up into the darkness, with only the nipples truly hidden beneath the fabric.

Before the camera reached Alevia's breasts I reached up and ceremoniously grabbed one under her shirt. Firmly squeezing it I ran my hand up the sides approaching her nipple. As my hand reached her nipple the fabric on her top was pushed away allowing Malory to see me pinch and tweak, pushing Alevia almost past the edge of pleasure.

I slid my hand over to Alevia's other breast and repeated the experience. I could hear Malory moan through the phone and I quickly broke my gaze from Alevia to Malory. I saw Malory holding the phone away from her body, giving me the view of her shirt pulled above her breasts and her hand down her panties, her shorts, and bras discarded somewhere unseen.

"Take off your shirt," I said to Alevia, but both she and Malory obeyed me.

"Rollover." This time only Alevia did as she was told.

With Alevia now on her stomach I started to move the phone back down her body. Taking my time to allow Malory to appreciate Alevia's toned back before once again passing over her skirt. As I made my way to Alevia's ass I could hear Malory moan in appreciation of it.

Once Alevia's cheeks were in full view to Malory I paused the movement of the camera and took time to reach out and fondle her. I lingered there, making sure that Malory got a good idea of how firm they were before I once again slid my hand between Alevia's crevice.

My hand grazed over her asshole and I felt her tense at first, but she quickly relaxed. My fingers found their destination inside Alevia's waiting lips, sliding in easily. I took some time to ease in and out of her as the side of my hand rubbed against her anus. Alevia was obviously enjoying the sensations, and Malory the view.

"I want to see her asshole. Is it shaved too?" Malory pleaded between moans on her end.

As I moved the phone into position I reached out and spread Alevia's ass cheeks as far as I could with one hand. It was just enough to give Malory the information that Alevia was in fact smooth everywhere.

"Actually, I wax, but you get the idea. Here, let me help," Alevia piped up as she reached back with both hands and grabbed her own ass, pulling her cheeks wider than I could with my one free hand.

"Oh fuck yes, that is a sexy view," Malory commented as she could now see everything in full detail. "Scott, your cock is going to look good in both of those holes."

"I better get to it then," I said with a wicked smile. There was something that I wanted to do first though, "Alevia, do you have anything that I can tie you up with?"

Without saying a word Alevia jumped out of bed and quickly bounced towards her parents' room. I could not help but admire her ass as it peaked out from below her skirt. By the sound of it, Malory appreciated the view as well.

As Alevia came bounding back into her bedroom, holding onto several of her dad's neckties, Malory and I were greeted to a similar sight as to when she left. This time, however, it was her breasts bouncing in unison that got us salivating. Alevia stopped in front of me and presented the ties with a smile on her face. I took them eagerly, setting the phone down in a way that allowed Malory to continue to watch.

I sat in front of Alevia with my eyes directly in front of her breasts. They sat high on her chest with almost no sign of sag. They were not as large as Malory's, but their shape and uniformity were unmatched as far as I was concerned.

I could not resist reaching out and cupping each breast, playfully tweaking each nipple to make sure that they were fully erect, just like my cock was becoming. After teasing Alevia briefly I took her hands in mine and started to wrap her wrists with one of the ties. I was not sure of the best way, so I just sort of wrapped one end around her several times one way and then wrapped the other end in the opposite direction. After tying the ends together it did not look pretty, but it seemed like it would hold her wrists together. At least if she did not struggle too much.

I pushed Alevia back onto her bed, positioning her so that she was on her back with her head slightly hanging off the side of the mattress. I quickly pulled my shirt off, tossing it aside. My shorts and boxer briefs were soon piled on top of my shirt.

My hard cock stood out from my body, curving upwards as precum ran from the tip. You could still see some dried remnants from my lunchtime rendezvous with Malory, but there was not as much left as I was hoping for.

Picking up my phone I focused it on Alevia's face as I stepped forward, my cock dangling just above her. I positioned my balls above her mouth, and without any prompting, she stuck out her tongue and started to lick them.

I spread my legs slightly and lowered my balls, Alevia responded by sucking them into her mouth with vigor. I reached out and stabilized myself by placing my free hand on her breasts. This was half to brace myself and half because I wanted another feel.

Alevia continued to suck on one ball and then the other as I played with her nipples and pressed my weight into her chest. As I was filming for Malory I noticed that despite Alevia's hands being tied she was still playing with herself.

I could tell that Alevia was getting excited and working her way towards an orgasm. I still did not want her to cum yet so I moved my hand from her breasts and pulled her hands away from her cunt.

"Not yet, you will get your chance, but not until I tell you to."

Alevia nodded in understanding as she placed her hands on her stomach. I took the opportunity to pull my balls from her mouth letting the length of my cock run along her lips.

"Are you ready to taste where my cock was during lunch?"

It was less of a question and more of a statement as I did not bother to wait for her response. I already knew what she wanted as she opened her mouth and leaned her head back, giving way for me to push my dick past her lips.

I could feel her tongue run along the top of my cock as it slid all the way until I felt the resistance of the back of her mouth. I pushed a little harder as I felt Alevia relax her jaw and my cock slid deeper, my head entering the upper portion of her throat. This angle gave me a new appreciation for blowjobs. I had never realized how deep my cock went.

I continued to push into Alevia's mouth and throat until my balls were resting on her nose. I paused there for a minute, appreciating the sight and feeling of her throat around the head of my cock. I reminded myself that I needed to take time to appreciate moments like this, especially if my senior year was going to be anything like this week. I could easily get lost in the hustle and forget to fully enjoy myself.

With my balls covering her nostrils and my cock filling her mouth Alevia found it hard to breathe. Choking on my cock she coughed. The resulting contractions of her throat felt amazing on my head. I was figuring out why guys always tried to make women choke on their cocks in porn. It felt amazing.

I was not confident in knowing where the line lay for Alevia, especially with her bound at the wrists, so I pulled my dick from her throat to let her catch her breath before pushing inside again. I did not go quite as deep, but I could still feel my head squeezed in the most pleasurable way.

I slowly picked up the pace and continued to pump my cock into Alevia's throat as I felt my orgasm build inside my balls. The feeling being magnified every time they bounced off her face.

As I felt my cock unleash its first spurt I pushed as deep as I could, trading my long deep thrusts for quick shallow ones that kept my cock at the back of Alevia's mouth, my cum trying to force its way down her throat.

This was too much for Alevia. As she once again gagged I pulled my cock from her mouth and used my free hand to pump the last few spurts onto her lips and face. My cum mixed with her saliva flowing from her mouth and down towards her eyes as she struggled to swallow.

Before my cum reached her eyes Alevia scooted onto the bed, allowing her head to be fully supported as she caught her breath. Streaks of cum were left on her cheeks as she cleaned what she could with her tongue.

Alevia started to lift her hands to wipe her face clean, but I figured that I would leave my cum there for a while, I grabbed her hands and pulled them over her head. Selecting one of the other ties I wrapped it between her wrists and tied it around a corner bedpost.

The sight of Alevia lying on her back, hands tied above her head, her skirt still around her waist but doing little to hide her glistening cunt, was almost too much to handle. I made sure that Malory got a good view of everything this view had to offer.

I stole a glance at my phone for the first time in a while and found that Malory was completely naked and had propped her phone next to her. I could see her massaging her own breast with one hand and was using a vibrator on her clit with the other. It sounded like it was on a low setting, indicating that she was taking her time to enjoy this with me and Alevia.

I noticed Malory's panties bunched up next to her and remembered that I had Alevia's, or should I say Mrs. Franklin's, panties in my pocket. I fished them out and examined them. Not only were they a thong, but they were mostly mesh in the front, only slightly covering enough that the wearer's pussy was not showing through. They would not have done anything to hide Alevia's pubic hair if she had had any.

I started to wonder why Mrs. Franklin had a "reserve" pair of panties in her office that were so sexy. I had heard of women carrying extra underwear during their period, but it did not make sense for them to look like this. If my earlier premonition came true then I would have to ask her about this. Or maybe even before that if I got the chance. After all, someone had to return these to her.

I could not help but smile as I thought this over silently to myself. I wanted to let Malory in on the story so I laid them flat next to Alevia and focused the camera on them.

"Oh, those are sexy," Malory said.

"You don't know the half of it. I will fill you in later, but for now, just know that they are Mrs. Franklin's. She gave them to Alevia during school today. I guess she felt her skirt was too short to be going commando."

"I don't want you to ruin them, but have you thought about using them as a gag?" Malory suggested as I heard her turn up her vibrator.

"Great minds truly do think alike."

"Well, at least horny ones do," Malory responded back.

Picking up the panties I started to ball them up to shove into Alevia's mouth, but as I reached out to do so I had a better idea. As much as I wanted to leave the remnants of my drying cum on her face a new idea made my softening cock twitch back to life.

I unwrapped the panties and used them to wipe my cum off of Alevia's face. Once her face was reasonably clean I returned the underwear to a tight ball. Holding Alevia's face she obediently opened her mouth as I shoved them inside, tucking the last few bits firmly in. If she had wanted to Alevia probably could have spit them out, but she showed no sign of resisting their presence.

I am not sure that the panties being soaked in my cum changed the experience for Alevia, but the idea of them being returned unwashed to Mrs. Franklin continued to cause a stirring in my cock.

Since I had not fully regained my hardness I decided to continue to tease Alevia. I positioned myself on the bed between her legs. I grabbed her on the underside of the thighs and lifted her legs apart so that I had a full view of her soaked cunt.

Finding a resting place for my phone I allowed Malory to continue to watch as I lowered my face between Alevia's legs. I could smell her sex as I got closer. It was much more pungent than Malory's but was still a turn-on for me.

As I settled into place I slowly licked my way from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit, briefly teasing her button with a quick flick or two. I focused my attention on her vagina for the next few minutes, darting my tongue as deep as it would go before pulling it out and teasing the outside for a while before diving back inside.

I could tell that her excitement was quickly rising as she began to move below me. Taking note of this I moved my attention to her clit. At first, I simply licked and flicked it with my tongue, but soon I was sucking it into my mouth and even gently using my teeth on it.

As Alevia's pleasure continued to climb I managed to ease two fingers into her cunt as I continued to suck her clit. I could feel her push her pelvis up against my mouth as I brought her closer to her first orgasm of the afternoon.

Once again I knew that I did not want to let her cum, at least not yet. I backed off, first pulling my face away from her yearning clit and then removing my fingers which were now drenched in Alevia's juices.

I wiped first my face and then my fingers on Alevia's inner thigh as I sat back on my knees admiring the sight of Alevia splayed out in front of me. My cock was now recovered and once again aching for release as it stood out from me, pointing directly at its desired destination between Alevia's legs.

I realized that I had a choice to make. I wanted to fuck Alevia's waiting cunt, but I had been dreaming about her ass for the last several days. I could easily start in her pussy and finish inside that sweet ass, but I was not sure that I would be able to last long enough to truly experience what both had to offer.

I also had a craving to fuck Alevia's ass while my cum was dripping from her cunt, but since I had already cum once this afternoon and again earlier at lunch I was not sure how long it would take for me to get it up again to complete such a trifecta.

As if she could sense my contemplation Malory piped up on the other end of the video stream, "I want to see you dripping from that cunt Scott."

I did not need any more encouragement as I quickly scooted forward. Staying upright on my knees I positioned the tip of my dick so that it was poking just into the outer folds of Alevia. Since she was already more than adequately wet and my head was covered in my own lubricants I wasted no time and hurriedly pushed inside her.