Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing my urgency I buried myself deep inside of Alevia. Her cunt gripped my cock firmly, but with a softness that left me briefly weak at the knees. As I reached my full depth I could feel my balls momentarily stick to her ass as my sack met with her drying juices. This was only a temporary situation as I instantly started to thrust into her while remaining in a kneeling position, my hands pushing her legs back towards her chest.

As I increased my pace I knew that I was not going to last long. Despite how many times that I had cum that week the novelty of seeing my cock buried deep inside my hot friend was making sure that I did not waste any time approaching orgasm.

I thought about backing off and making sure that Alevia enjoyed herself as well. I did not want to disappoint her by cumming too soon, but I quickly remembered that I was still not wanting her to reach orgasm yet.

As I pushed my weight into the underside of her legs I fucked her as hard and deep as I could; not worrying about losing control. Alevia's breasts bounced with each thrust and her body was forced up towards the head of her bed. I was lost in watching her tits bounce and sway with my thrusts and almost did not realize that I was starting to shoot my second load into her this afternoon.

I orgasmed in silence, or as much as one can. I am not sure if it was because I was self-conscious about being watched by Malory, or because Alevia was mostly silent herself with Mrs. Franklin's panties shoved in her mouth. Either way, I steadily convulsed in silence finishing the last few spasms with just the tip of my cock still inside Alevia.

As I pulled out from Alevia my cum was already visible and starting to drip from her cunt. I quickly grabbed the camera and gave Malory a close-up of the erotic scene. I could hear Malory moan as she started her own orgasm. I looked on as Malory came while she watched my sperm ooze from Alevia.

Malory sounded and looked like she was having quite the orgasm as she pumped herself with her vibrator before pulling it out to focus on her clit. I was hoping that this would be enough to get me hard again, but after already experiencing three orgasms today, and two in the last hour, I was down for the count.

As Malory came down from her orgasm I decided to take a moment for myself. I put the phone down so Malory could keep an eye on Alevia and made my way to the bathroom to take a leak. I smiled a little as I realized that Alevia was getting much the same view of me as she had teased me with earlier in the week.

After relieving myself and cleaning up a bit I realized that I was craving something to drink and made my way out of the bedroom in search of the kitchen. I had assumed that no one was home so I did not bother even throwing on my underwear.

As I was digging around in the cabinets looking for a glass I heard a voice behind me. It sounded a lot like Alevia except with a little more rasp.

"Can I help you find anything?"

Momentarily forgetting that I was buck naked I spun around to see who had snuck up on me. My no longer erect but still slightly engorged cock flopping in the wind for them to see. As I stared in disbelief at the young woman that stood in front of me I realized that she must be Alevia's sister.

Up until that moment, I hadn't known that Alevia even had a sibling. To be honest, my introduction to her could have gone better. As I continued to stare and not say anything in response I forgot that I should try and cover-up.

"I was just looking for some water," I finally managed to blurt out.

I noticed the young woman step towards me. She looked quite a bit like Alevia except a few inches taller, almost as tall as I was, and with breasts that were at least a full cup size bigger as well. The main difference, however, was that she had a short pixie style haircut, which could have made her look a bit tomboyish combined with her toned body, but instead made her look sexy as hell standing in the middle of the kitchen.

This technically still unknown woman looked like she had just woken up, wearing a tank top with no bra on underneath. I could clearly see her nipples poking through and the darkness of her areolae through the thin white material. Below she had on a pair of boys boxers, rolled down at the waist so they sat below her hip bones but were still pulled tight against her crotch.

She stepped towards me as she stared at my cock, which I still had failed to cover up, moving with purpose until she was almost touching me. Reach out she moved her hand past my head and grabbed a glass out of the cabinet behind me.

As she did this she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Have you been fucking my sister with that nice cock?"

Handing me the glass she waited for my response, but instead, she just got a blank stare. I did not know what to say. Of course, I had been fucking Alevia, in fact, I was basically still fucking her as she was tied up in her bed right now.

"Or are you just some pervert that broke into our house? After all, if Alevia was here, wouldn't she be helping you find what you are looking for? Do I need to call the cops?"

I figured that she was teasing me, but I was not about to take any chances. After all, it would not look good if the cops showed up before I was able to explain myself.

"No, I'm definitely not some perv. Alevia is tied up in her bed." As soon as I said that I realized how it sounded. "No, she wanted to be tied up, I swear, we are just messing around, she invited me over, I promise.'

Looking me dead in the eyes Alevia's sister reached down and grabbed me by my balls, "If you are lying to me I am going to cut these off," she said, giving them an unnecessarily hard squeeze. "If you are telling the truth, however, then I have underestimated my sister's taste in men."

Letting go she turned and headed towards her sister's room. I half expected her to barge in and immediately free Alevia, but instead, she took her time and calmly sat in the desk chair. Looking over her sister's body and the situation she seemed satisfied, but asked a few questions just in case.

"Alevia, just nod if this is true. Do you know this boy?" Alevia nodded in agreement.

"Did you consent to having this done to you?"

Alevia nodded again.

"Are you going to let him fuck you in that fine ass of yours?"

This caught me off guard causing me to almost do a real live spit take. Barely holding back the water I looked up as Alevia once again nodded her approval.

"Good. I see you are filming this, do you want me to act as a camerawoman for you two?"

I was not sure if she was still talking to Alevia or had switched to me, but I was not about to answer. It seemed like a trap to me. I did not have to worry long, however, as Alevia nodded yes for the final time, arching her back to present her ass to both me and her sister at the same time.

"Well, you heard the lady, get to fucking that ass . . . By the way, what is your name?"

"Scott. And yours?" I could feel my cock grow in anticipation as I asked, but I was still not hard enough, probably due to the stress of the situation.

"Brooke. Nice to meet you, Scott."

Instead of reaching out her hand to shake mine in a conventional greeting, she dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Here let me help you get hard," Brooke said as she took my half-mast cock in her hand, briefly stroking it before sliding it expertly into her mouth.

I could not believe what was happening, nor did I know why I had not received a warning via premonition. I would have to ask Malory about that later, but in the meantime my cock was springing to life inside Alevia's sister's mouth.

I moaned in pleasure as I looked over and saw a wide-eyed Alevia stare at her own sister blowing me in the middle of our fuck session. I would have asked her how she felt about it, but I figured it would be a wasted opportunity. Plus, Alevia still had Mrs. Franklin's panties in her mouth.

I was not the only one in disbelief as I heard Malory over the phone, "What the fuck is happening? Scott, did you see this coming?"

All I could do was shake my head no.

Brooke did not keep my cock in her mouth for long. Pulling me out she gave my head one last lick before she stood up. Grabbing the phone she moved around the bed to get the best angle of me defiling her sister's ass.

"God you taste good sis," Brooke complimented Alevia as she focused the camera up her long legs towards her waiting pleasure center. "Get to work Scott."

It was not necessary, but I wanted to recreate as much of my premonition as I could. Taking the remaining necktie I grabbed Alevia and rolled her to her stomach. Facedown her ass stuck out from beneath her skirt. I could see where my cum had run down into her asscrack. Using the tie I quickly bound her feet together. She would not need to spread her legs for this.

As I climbed onto the bed, straddling Alevia's bound legs I moved up towards her ass. I was so lost in the craziness of the moment, and the whole week in general, that I completely forgot about lube. I found myself sitting on my knees, my cock in my hand, aiming my tip towards her presumably tight, but a definitely dry ass. As much pre-cum as was leaking out of me there was no way that my cock was going to enter her without causing excruciating pain.

While I may not have been in a state of mind to realize this Brooke definitely was. Without missing a beat filming she reached into Alevia's bedside drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. Tossing it to me she simply winked and went about filming like a pro.

Pouring some onto my hand I rubbed it on my cock until it was slick enough to fuck anything that I was daring enough to stick my dick into. Yet still, I poured some directly onto Alevia's asshole. I was not going to mess around and hurt her the first time I got to fuck a girl in the ass.

I lowered my cock between her cheeks and slowly worked it around her rear opening, making sure that the lube was well distributed and she was ready for my member to enter her once again today. I could hardly believe that I was about to fuck, and hopefully cum, in all three of Alevia's holes today. The only thing that I was missing was a good titty fucking, but I figured that could wait for another day, and possibly another girl.

Regaining my focus I aligned my head and tried to gently push into Alevia. As I quickly figured out, gently not going to cut it as I failed to enter her despite the ample lubrication. Looking up at Brook and my phone I gave a slight shrug and pushed again. This time I had significantly more force behind me and I popped my head past Alevia's exceedingly tight sphincter.

Unfortunately for Alevia, I was not anticipating the cessation of resistance once I pushed past the first hurdle and I ended up burying my cock all the way to the balls in one swift movement. We could all hear Alevia's attempt to scream out through her gag and I held my breath for a second hoping that she was okay.

When I felt Alevia start to push her ass back into me I figured that she was not only okay but ready for more. I started to pump into her, again starting slow and gradually building up my speed as my confidence grew.

I had not known what I expected Alevia's ass to feel like. I guess I had just assumed that it would be similar to her cunt. My desire to try anal was not for a new sensation, but for a new mental stimulation. In retrospect, I should have known better. Blowjobs do not feel the same as vaginal sex, so why should anal?

After the initial tightness of her sphincter, her actual ass was looser on the head of my cock than her pussy was. However, that tight ring that I pushed through did not loosen up. It maintained a firm grip on whatever it currently lay around. This meant that with each thrust my cock got a massage of pleasure, but the tip was left to the more subtle stimulations of the surprisingly soft colon.

I had been expecting to last for a while but I quickly realized that was not going to be possible as the titillations of the moment were just too much. It was one thing to be fucking my longtime friend and secret crush in the ass, but to have her equally attractive sister filming it while my new friend and fuck buddy watched was more than my teenage mind could handle. I could already feel the orgasm building inside me as I tried to focus my attention elsewhere to keep from cumming too soon.

Brooke seemed to realize this and also instinctively knew that her sister needed to cum. Once again she reached into the bedside drawer, this time pulling out a crescent-shaped vibrator. Moving behind me I felt my balls graze against her hand as she pushed one end of the purple sex toy into her sister. The other end curled around and found its resting place on Alevia's clit.

As Brooke turned on the vibrator I could feel the rhythmic pulses through the thin wall separating Alevia's cunt from her anus. It was all I could do to keep from filling her ass right then and there. I managed to slow slightly and gain control, I held out for a little longer, at least until Alevia was finally allowed to orgasm for the first time today.

Alevia had obviously been waiting a long time to get the relief that she so desperately wanted, and quite frankly deserved. She quickly exploded into orgasm as the vibrator did its duty both on her G-spot and clit. Her body shook and rocked beneath me as she instinctively arched her back pushing my cock deeper into her rear.

We could hear her scream out in pleasure through the panties that were still shoved in her mouth. It was probably a good thing that she was gagged as she would have disturbed the neighbors otherwise. It was the most intense orgasm that I had witnessed, either in person or on video, and it seemed to go on and on. My cock experiencing it on the front line.

The vibrator was not just working on Alevia, however, it also put me over the edge. The sensation of it pulsing through her cunt stimulated the head of my cock in a way that I had yet to experience. There was no hope for me to hold out, but I was not worried about that any longer as Alevia was finally getting the reward that she deserved after fully lending her body to me for the afternoon.

I did not think that I was going to have a massive orgasm because of my earlier activities, but everything about the situation dictated otherwise. I came longer and harder than I had previously that day, or maybe even ever. It was hard to tell how much semen I actually pumped out, but the sensation was all that mattered to me.

I gave it all I had and finally collapsed on top of Alevia as my energy was sucked out of me along with any remaining cum by her ass. She was still experiencing ongoing but subtle aftershock mini-orgasms as I pressed my body into hers. These lasted for another minute or two, and while they were not nearly as powerful as her initial climax she showed no sign of wanting them to stop.

As my cock shrank I could feel the tightness of her ass pushing me out. I shifted my hips and let the rest of me fall out. A small stream of my cum followed as there was a slight delay of her asshole closing after being stretched for so long. My cum ran down towards her pussy, and I felt Brooke reach down and lift up my balls so that she could get a good shot for Malory.

As Alevia finally fully calmed down I rolled off of her, our skin pulling at each other as we were stuck together via sweat and other fluids. Lying on my back next to her I was still having a hard time wrapping my head around what had happened when Brooke appeared above me.

Bending over Brooke planted a kiss firmly on my lips, which parted to let her tongue inside. We did not make out for long, but it was a good sampling of something that I hoped I could get more of later.

As she stood up I realized that I could see down Brooke's tank top. Her braless breasts hung free and now fully visible to me. They were even more spectacular from this angle. The weird thing was that her naked sister was lying next to me, bound, gagged, and with my cum dripping from her ass, and yet sneaking a peek at Brooke's tits still excited me. Not enough to raise my cock from the dead, but enough to give me future hopes and dreams.

Brooke set my phone down on the nightstand and walked out of the room without saying a word. I continued to lie there next to Alevia, who did not seem to be in a hurry to be freed, which was good, because I needed a minute to regain my composure, as much as I could.

After a few minutes, I got up, untied Alevia's arms and legs, and finally pulled Mrs. Franklin's panties from her mouth. She moved her jaw around to loosen it up after having it forced open for so long but was quick to recover.

I used Mrs. Franklin's now soggy underwear to clean up the cum that was still leaking from Alevia's pussy and ass, further adding to the sexual concoction that would someday be returned to our history teacher.

As I was finishing up Alevia turned to me and smiled, "I see you met my sister."