Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 03

Story Info
As Scott expands his abilities Alevia finds herself tied up.
14.7k words
4.79
29.9k
32

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
744 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned are at least 18 years of age despite the story taking place in high school.

Author's Note: This is an ongoing anthology. I highly that you read the previous chapters to fully enjoy this one as it would help establish context, but if you insist on starting with this chapter here are some key points:

Early in his senior year, Scott discovered that he can foresee sexual encounters through premonitions that come with close proximity to his potential partners.

Enjoy!

Ch. 3 - Unexpected Twists

Honestly, I had expected Malory to respond positively to my desire to fuck her in the ass. This was not simply blind hope, it was based on the fact that she had yet to refuse any sexual request that I had made of her. Not only that, but she had actively and repeatedly urged me to ask for what I had wanted.

In prompting me to ask, Malory had insinuated that I could somehow control what I got from my encounters with women. She was still being coy about the details, but given my experiences with her over the last few days, I was starting to be able to read between the lines.

This request, however, was the first time that I had tested out my powers of persuasion without prompting. Up until now, I had simply been riding the tracks that Malory had laid out in front of me. After I first experienced my premonitions with her and subsequently with Alevia all that was required to get what I wanted was to go with the flow.

This time, however, Malory did not simply roll over and present her ass to me for a good hard pounding. Instead, she continued to play with her clit as my cum was slowly leaking from her cunt simply giving me a subtle shake of the head "no" accompanied by a friendly smile and shoulder shrug.

"Why not? You said for me to ask for what I want, and I want to bury my dick in your ass so deep my balls bounce off your cunt. Is this not how it works? Do I not get everything that I ask for?"

I sounded petulant, but I was once again horny and ready to release my load once again as only a teenager could be after the day I had had. It took me a moment to realize what I had said.

"Sorry, I did not mean it like that. I just . . . until now you had given me everything I had asked for. Right now I can't get the thought of anal out of my mind."

"It is okay, but you need to realize that our powers are not about strictly controlling others. It is about facilitating a shared experience."

"What do you mean?"

"When you have a premonition about a future hook up it is in part based on what you want to do with that person, but it is also based on what they want to do with you."

"So, I am reading their mind?"

"Yes, in a way, although right now you are only doing it subconsciously. Your mind is combining what it knows about your desires and what it learns about your partner into the most likely scenario to play out. It is eerie how often it instinctually gets it one hundred percent correct."

"I guess that makes sense, besides the whole mind-reading thing. I mean, when we hooked up it was exactly what I had seen down to what you were wearing."

"Because it was the same day it was easy to get the clothes right. But I assume that your premonition about Alevia earlier had her wearing the clothes she was today."

"Right --"

"But it looks like it will not be fulfilled until Friday, so most likely she will be wearing something else. Honestly, though, those details don't matter too much. What matters is that you know where to start and can build a better experience with what you already know."

"Okay, sure, but -- "

"Don't overthink it, Scott. This is why I wanted you to figure it out yourself. For now, just practice what comes instinctually to you. It will start to make more sense soon enough."

"Then why are you telling me now?"

"Well, I realized that the rest of the year will be a lot more fun for me if you figure it out a bit faster, but that is all I am going to say about that."

"Fair enough. Can I ask you something about my vision of Alevia?"

"Go for it."

"I saw that I had her tied up and gagged. Does that mean that she is okay with that? I am not doing anything that she is not comfortable with then?"

"Correct. Think of it this way. You get a preview of what she's into. For me, it is that I love giving blow jobs and with Alevia it is that she is submissive and into bondage, at least to a certain extent. How far that extends you will find out."

"That makes me feel better. It turned me on seeing it, but I do not want to make anyone do anything that they don't want to."

"You are a good guy Scott, but I think that you will find that as long as you are open with people they will seldom do anything they are not a little curious about. As I said, don't overthink it though. It will just get you in trouble, especially if you are worried about morals."

"Another question. You seemed to insinuate that I could do more than subconsciously read their minds?"

"Yes. With practice, you can learn to actively see their sexual desires. This is how I knew your premonition was about Alevia earlier today. It is also how I know that you can't stop thinking about shoving your cock in her ass, which she will love by the way." Malory smiled at me, giving me hope that I would get my wish soon enough.

"That's amazing. I don't think I am anywhere near there yet."

"It takes time, but I will help you. After all, what else are we going to do? Homework?"

"Well, I will be doing Alevia on Friday." As I said this I could not help but burst out laughing at how ridiculous this conversation must sound. To my delight Malory joined me, only stopping when she rolled over and put her head on my chest, her hand tracing along my stomach and upper thighs, teasing my cock back to attention.

"I will give you one last piece of advice, and then I want you to eat me to another orgasm before you leave."

Before she had joked about it a few minutes ago I had never thought about eating my own cum, even if it was buried in the folds of a delicious cunt. Now, however, it was definitely something that I wanted to try. I did not know if I was going to like it, but that was soon to be answered. Was this what Malory was alluding to when she said people would seldom do anything they were not curious about? Was she influencing me into eating her out right now? Honestly, I couldn't care less one way or another.

"Deal," I said happily.

Seemingly before I had even responded Malory rolled back and spread her legs, inviting me to move between them. As I crawled nearer to her cunt I looked at it with nervousness and questioning. I was not sure about this, but I thought that it was worth a shot. Who knows, maybe I will love it?

Not wanting to waste any time Malory put her hands on the back of my head and guided me towards her pussy. As I grew near I reached out my tongue and ran it along the length of her slit. The taste was not bad. Mostly it tasted like Malory, but it was a bit saltier and had a strong hint of coffee. Probably the three cups I had had over the course of the day.

As I dove in with more vigor Malory began to give me her last bit of advice, her hands still pressing me into her cunt.

"As I told you before, ask for what you want, even if you are not sure she is into it. She can only say -- " Malory moaned in pleasure as she paused to adjust my positioning slightly, "Yes, right there."

My tongue darted in and out, the taste of my semen had vanished and I was fully focused on eating her out as best I could. My fingers had found her clit, forcefully rubbing it in circles as my tongue focused on her hole. As I did this my cock was leaking pre-cum all over her sheets. I wanted to make her cum, but I also wanted another orgasm myself before I headed home for the night.

"As you gain experience you will -- oh yes, right there -- learn to read what they want better, but for now just know that it is hard for us to offend others for some reason, at least when it is about sex. If she is not interested she will let you know like I just did with anal -- fuck, your tongue is so nice inside me, but I want you to suck on my clit."

I did as she requested and she immediately erupted into another orgasm, although this one was not as intense as earlier, it seemed to last longer. As she continued to shake and jerk beneath my mouth I slid two fingers into her cunt as she reached up and twisted her own nipples.

"Fuuuuuuck. That is perfect, keep doing that, oh yes, oh yes, fuck me with your face."

Malory finally calmed down, her body dripping with sweat as she relaxed back into the pillows of her bed. One hand reached down and stroked my hair as my head fell to the side, resting on her inner thigh.

"Do you need me to repay the favor?" She asked as I could feel my cock strain underneath my body.

"Fuck yes I do," I said as I rolled over onto my back. Malory climbed off the bed and knelt on the floor between my legs, replicating the view I had first seen of her only the day before.

As she started to stroke my cock slowly with one hand I realized that I had one final question for her, "What if I want someone to do something they are not comfortable with?"

Malory looked at me with a serious face, "Why would you want that? Don't you think everyone should have a say in what they do?"

"Well yes, I am not talking about rape or anything like that. I just . . . I mean, I was just thinking hypothetically, could I convince someone to do something they previously did not want to do?"

"I see," Malory contemplated as she continued to work on my cock, briefly lowering her head to lick the tip only to pop back up with a smile. "It is perfectly normal to want that. After all, I wanted you to go down on me after you came inside me, and that is something that you would not have done before I suggested it."

"I guess, but really I had never thought about it."

"That's my point. Most things that people are afraid to try are because they had never thought about it. If I had just asked you to go down on me you would have said 'no.' Instead I put the idea in your head first by suggesting that you bring Alevia over to do it for you. This got you thinking about it, so when I actually asked you were open to the idea."

"Got it, but can I do that without talking about it to the person?"

"Sure, you can implant suggestions into someone's subconscious through your visions, they are actually two-way connections. We have the power to experience them consciously, while most people only sense them as intuition or write them off as pheromones or something like that."

"So I would need to learn to control my premonitions then?"

"Yes, that is the easiest way. Once you already have a strong sexual connection, you can easily suggest certain acts. However, if you talking about getting someone to have sex with you that you have not had a premonition about, then that is a bit more complicated."

"But is it possible?"

"Who do you have in mind? Is it someone I know?"

"Ummm, yeah, you know her. But I am embarrassed to say."

"Don't worry, there is no judgment from me. You would be shocked at some of the people I have slept with."

"Anyone that compares to Mrs. Franklin?"

"Haha, well, no one quite compares to her. She is definitely the hottest teacher I have ever had."

The smile that lit up Malory's face let me know that she was not joking about me inviting Alevia over for a threesome. I would have to work on my inception skills with Alevia and see if I can convince her to go down on Malory. Then again, maybe she already wanted to.

"One truly final thing," Malory said looking me straight in the eyes, "You have to be aware that other people with our abilities learn to sense others like us. That is how I knew about you and was so open to sleeping with you so quickly. We tend to find comfort in each other. I won't say that we are more sexually compatible, but we definitely share a common understanding. The more you practice and the more you have sex the more that you will figure out. I will guide you for the first part of your journey, but you will have to figure out a lot on your own. Mrs. Franklin will be a challenge because you will have to convince her that sleeping with a student is something she is okay with."

"Yeah, that seems like a big hurdle," I said with a bit of dejection in my voice.

"Don't give up hope. I have already tested the waters with her -- "

"You have?"

"Yes, as I said, she is super sexy. Anyway, I did not get very far, obviously, but I did sense that she finds students to be attractive, but she seems to have it locked off from her main sexual fantasies."

"So, you're telling me there's a chance?" I said with a smile, hoping that she would get the reference.

Malory just rolled her eyes and lowered her mouth to my dick. As her teeth passed over the head of my cock and her tongue followed, teasing me the whole way, I realized that while I did not need anything more than this, I wanted to experience everything that I could.

It did not have to be tonight, but I wanted to be in full control of my abilities, and there were plenty of girls, and even a few women, at my school that I wanted to get to know better.

I had something good going with Malory, but she did not seem opposed to my desire to explore, and even seemed eager to join me in some of it. Alevia had also pursued me despite knowing I had something, although she was not sure what, with Malory, so I could probably count on her being a good sport. Friday would be the test though.

I could only dream of what the rest of the year would bring.

***

The next two days gave me time to adjust to my new normal. I was busy with homework and could not meet up with Malory after school, but we made a habit of meeting at my car for a quickie during lunch.

Malory seemed content with this arrangement, but I had not talked to her about anything else she might be getting when I was not with her. I figured that she was finding out what the other guys in the school had to offer, but I was not ready to talk to her about it. She might be cool with me hooking up with Alevia, but I was still wrapping my head around everything, and knowing who else she was fucking would have been too much.

We did find some time to chat on the phone, which gave Malory time to further guide me on the abilities that come along with the premonitions and how to focus them. I was not sure I was making any progress, but she assured me that I was.

I was still not entirely clear where the limits of my powers lay, but I was promised that I would find out within the next six months or so. For now, I would have to be content with receiving the premonitions and learning to control them. Malory said that was key to being able to consciously gauge other people's desires and subconsciously implant ideas into their fantasies.

I had not experienced another premonition, but that was fine with me as I was already preoccupied with the sex I was having with Malory and the thought of what lay in front of me come Friday. Which I was just realizing was tomorrow.

After finishing up my homework I had just managed to get into bed when my phone dinged alerting me of a new text message. It was from Alevia and before I had a chance to look at it I knew that it was about tomorrow. This did not take any powers, however, only the constant horniness of a teenager to assume that it was about sex.

Alevia: Scott. I want to chat about tomorrow a little. I know this might be weird, but I want to make sure that we are on the same page going into this.

Scott: Sure. What exactly do you want to discuss?

Alevia: Well, I will just come out and say it. I have been fantasizing about BDSM lately and I would love to try it out for real.

Scott: Ummm, okay sure. I don't know much about it, but I am game. Unless you want to humiliate me or something like that.

Alevia: No, nothing like that. In fact, I want you to do things to me. I am always in control in my life, so I want to give you control when we are together. I am new to this too, so maybe we can just start with you telling me what to do and maybe tying me up?

This was playing right into what I had seen in my premonition. I am not sure if I had any influence over Alevia coming to this decision, but either way, I was excited to see where it would take us.

Scott: Yeah, that sounds like fun. For me at least ;)

Alevia: Don't worry, I will have fun as well. Just don't take it too far.

Scott: I think that I can manage that. Do you mind if we kinda start now?

Alevia: How so?

Scott: I just want to tell you to wear a short skirt tomorrow. The shorter the better ;)

Alevia: Done. What about underwear?

Scott: A lacy see-through bra and no panties if you dare. How about a crop top as well?

Alevia: I think that I can manage that, although I might have to wipe off my seat after each class because I am going to be wet all day thinking about you tying me up. In fact, I think that I need to go take care of myself before I fall asleep ;)

Scott: Well, don't let me stop you, just send me a photo, or even better a video.

When Alevia did not immediately respond I figured that I had pushed my luck too far and she was ignoring me. I momentarily feared that she might cancel on me for the next day, but again deep down I knew that she wouldn't. I knew that she was going to be eager to please me and would come through, both tomorrow and with the photos tonight. Hopefully.

I did not have to wait long before I got my answer. My phone dinged with a new message. When I opened it I saw a photo of what appeared to be Alevia's hand disappearing into her light blue panties. While it was not explicit, it did appear that she had two fingers buried into the folds of her pussy.

That was all I needed for my dick to come to attention. Reaching into my boxers I began to stroke myself to the photo and the ideas of what I would do to Alevia tomorrow afternoon. I did not need any more stimulation, but more came anyway.

A video from Alevia popped up on my phone. This time it was taken with a wider angle and showed me her whole body. She was laying completely naked in her bed with the covers pulled to one side. Her breasts looked perfect as their weight caused them to form almost perfect domes on her chest, falling just slightly to the sides. Her nipples arrest and poking straight up. Her hand was holding a pink vibrator which was buried in her cunt.

As I pressed play I could hear the buzz of the vibrator as she forcefully pushed it deep inside her only to quickly pull it almost all the way out. As she repeated this motion over and over her breasts bounced and jiggled with the movement of her body. She was truly giving herself a good fucking.

The video kept going as her breathing became noticeably labored and she started to arch her back. I could tell that she wanted to scream out in pleasure but seemed to be holding it in. This was probably because she shared a wall with her parents and did not want them to hear.

As she kept going I saw her face contort and she pulled the vibrator out of her cunt and placed it firmly on her clit. This sent her over the edge as she quietly writhed on her bed, her body wracked in orgasm. As I watched this I could not contain my own climax as I shot my load all over my sheets.

As I came down I was initially annoyed that I had not thought ahead to grab a tissue, but this was quickly replaced by the fact that Alevia had sent me a video of her masturbating without any hesitation. Either she was unashamed or I was actually able to influence her. Only time would tell.

I awoke with a raging hard-on in anticipation of my afternoon rendezvous with Alevia. Or maybe it was just because I was 18. Unfortunately, I did not have time to do anything about it as I was once again running late for school. Hurrying out the door I realized that my sheets were still covered in my cum, and that I should probably have showered. I did not want to leave a bad taste in Alevia's mouth later.

scbolder
scbolder
744 Followers