All Comments on 'Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 04'

by scbolder

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
Good story

Keep going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

My favorite story on here! Please keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You have a talent for this

It's hard to believe this series is your first attempt. at something like this. Nice work. I didn't notice any of the minor typos which occurred in the earlier installments, so your editing is getting better. I like the way you've given each of the women their own personality and preferences. It adds interest and reality. That should keep the series readable as it extends. The way you tease and increase the tension slowly to climax is super. Way better than many of the stories, which can be ridiculous and yet not all that sexy at the same time. "I fucked her until a (sic) shot my load, but I could tell she was ready for more so as soon as I could I flipped her over and did it again." It's surprising how many stories read a lot like that.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Gotta love a woman on a mission, especially one who is able to accomplish it with great finesse and expertise. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscbolder@scbolder
Chapter 8 of Late Night Truth or Dare is here. It has been a long wait, but I felt that I should wrap up the story in some way, even if it was not how I initially intended to get there.