All Comments on 'Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 05'

by scbolder

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago

The “Oh shit” cliffhanger.

Moldyfriend1072Moldyfriend1072over 3 years ago

What did he do at the party?!

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy addition. I can't wait for more. Thank you!

C_frommnC_frommnover 3 years ago

found your story and gave it a read. I liked the way you spaced everything out. Not getting all of his wishes at once. but doing it slowly. Can't wait to see what happen's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I love this series, can’t wait to read more. I only have one question. What did happen at the party on the security cameras?

gunmakergunmakerover 1 year ago

I'm now to this point in the series. I have read your other series and stories. I can certainly see your progression as an author. You're getting better and developing your style. Don't be afraid to experiment but don't be surprised if some kinks don't go over as well as others. I think I'll enjoy your journey.

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

It just keeps getting better and better, finding out you have two 'sight' mates who are willing to help hone your skills! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscbolder@scbolder
730 Followers
Chapter 8 of Late Night Truth or Dare is here. It has been a long wait, but I felt that I should wrap up the story in some way, even if it was not how I initially intended to get there.