All Comments on 'Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 08'

by scbolder

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Teacher44Teacher44about 3 years ago
You need to do a quick rewrite.

In the hot tub, Devin was with Jessica, not Jackie. You wrote Jessica a half dozen times when you meant to write Jackie. Otherwise, I liked it. Nice surprise at the end, and making reward night another chapter altogether was a good idea.

scbolderscbolderabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Teacher44, too many J names :) I have submitted an updated version, which should be available in a few days.

SlofredSlofredabout 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing a bit of your mind with us. 5 stars as usual Great story so far. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The best story this year I've ever found, at least for me. I've been attached to it, and it'll be the best story in years for me if you will develop Scott and Jackie into a romantic relationship bit by bit, whether it'll be harsh end to Devin (like she disappointed cause he only thinks of her as his "thing" or whatever incident you have in your mind to split them) nor he got another "bad" girl to replace her. Needless to say, I am very shipping Scott x Jackie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscbolder@scbolder
Chapter 8 of Late Night Truth or Dare is here. It has been a long wait, but I felt that I should wrap up the story in some way, even if it was not how I initially intended to get there.