Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 08

Story Info
Unexpected guests arrive on New Year's Eve.
17.2k words
4.65
20.2k
14

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
726 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned are at least 18 years of age despite the story taking place in high school.

Author's Note: This is an ongoing anthology. I highly that you read the previous chapters to fully enjoy this one as it would help establish context, but if you insist on starting with this chapter here are some key points:

Early in his senior year, Scott discovered that he can foresee sexual encounters through premonitions that come with close proximity to his potential partners. Since then he has found others with the same ability and learned to extend his powers to be able to influence others and sense their emotional/sexual states.

Enjoy!

Chapter 8: Party of Five

I sat in the breakfast nook off the kitchen, trying to keep my hands from shaking as my parents finished packing. The tremors were less from nerves and more from eager anticipation. I was growing impatient for the evening to begin, and my parents leaving was the first step. I had already placed food on the table, completely of the snack variety, and the smell was reminding me that I had not eaten dinner, although I was probably too excited to eat anyhow.

As my parents descended the steps from their bedroom carrying two small duffles, just enough to get them through the night and the next morning, I began to realize that this party was actually going to happen. I had not been sure my parents were truly going to leave until I saw them with their bags.

Maybe it was because we were all 18 now, or maybe it was because my parents thought that the unequal number of guys and girls would prevent anything sexual from happening. Either way, they were letting me have a party at the house. This was something that had not happened since I had hit puberty. Not because my parents were overly strict, but because they did not want the responsibility for the escapades of horny, experimental teenagers. Tonight, for whatever reason, my parents were heading out on an overnight date for the first time that I could remember, leaving the house to me and my friends; on New Year's Eve.

As I stood in the doorway waving goodbye to my parents I promised to not get the cops called on us, but inside that was not what I was worried about. My anxiety was coming from the realization that the small handful of people that were coming were knowingly walking into what they expected to be a sex party.

Sex was not the issue for me. I had grown competent in dealing with and often creating, awkward erotic situations since the discovery of my abilities at the start of the school year. I was worried that I would not be able to create the environment that they were expecting. Our video business was going well, but we were putting most of the money back into new shoots, so this party was happening on a shoestring budget.

The primary issue, however, was that I did not know how to deal with my best friend Devin being involved. There was going to be five of us. Not a huge party, but enough that we could get up to a lot of fun. I had been having plenty of sexy fun with Malory and Alevia over the previous months, and I knew that they would be open to pretty much anything that I presented them with. I was not worried about Devin's girlfriend Jackie, as she had willingly participated in my little game at Devin's party that involved her, and most of the other girls, being eaten out by Alevia.

Devin, however, was an issue in part because I did not know how much he knew. I did not even know if he was aware of Jackie's participation at his party. Devin had found out, as had everyone else, about my abilities that night, but we had kept our conversations about it to a minimum.

Devin had lost his virginity that night to Jackie, and I was worried he would be upset if he knew what else she had gotten up to without him. Exacerbating that thought was knowing that he had yet to open to the idea of a non-monogamous relationship. Despite his views on many issues, he was a very traditional guy when it came to sex and dating. This was a far cry from his parents' views, from what I had gathered when I spent the day with his mom a few months back.

We had not talked about his traditionalist views specifically, but I had done some digging in his thoughts while we briefly talked about my powers. He did not feel comfortable with how I was sleeping around, even if all the women involved were okay with it. At the same time, he was jealous of my encounters and was turned on by the idea. I believed that this internal battle stemmed from a lack of confidence. He felt that if he strayed from Jackie, even with her permission, that she would think less of him. Accompanying this fear was that if she got the taste of someone else that she would leave him because of his inexperience or lack of a huge cock.

Walking towards the front door I was not sure how tonight was going to play out, but I figured that it was unlikely to remain a situation where Devin and Jackie played only with each other. This intuition was confirmed as soon as I opened the door and saw them standing hand in hand, nervously waiting to be let inside.

I had seen them pull up in Devin's car, the headlights shining brightly through the living room windows, casting long shadows that swept across the walls as the car came to a stop. Not waiting for them to ring the doorbell I swung open the door catching them off guard.

"Welcome to my humble abode. You can place your coats on the rack and the refreshments on the kitchen counter." I said in a tone mocking how we all expected our parents acted when they hosted a party.

I could tell Devin was nervous on a level that neither I nor Jackie was remotely approaching. It was not clear if it was out of the excitement of something new or from fear of the unknown. Not that there was much of a difference in my opinion. Either way, Devin was going to have to loosen up if he was going to have fun. If he continued on this path he was likely to have a bad experience, especially if Jackie decided that she wanted to have fun with or without him.

Jackie was smiling as she eagerly bounded up the stairs to give me a hug. I could feel her ample breasts press into my chest as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tight. We had agreed to wear our best clothes, which meant slacks and oversized dress shirts for me and Devin. Jackie was wearing a backless cocktail dress that allowed my hands to caress her bare skin as they slid around her to complete the hug. She had a perfect mixture of muscle and fat, which gave her back a very sensual feel under my fingers. Not too soft, nor too firm.

Jackie had forgone a bra and I could feel her already erect nipples press into my chest as our hug lingered longer than Devin would have liked. Catching the glint in his side-eye I gently pushed Jackie away and ushered the two of them into the house. As I held the door for them I unconsciously let my hand once again fall on Jackie's back, it was a friendly gesture, but it was enough to trigger the dizziness and fading vision of a premonition.

Since being tutored by Devin's mom I had learned to control the length of my premonitions, and on some occasions, I had decided that I did not want to know what was going to happen. As soon as I felt my vision focusing on the potential future action I realized it was best left unseen. If it involved either Devin or Jackie I did not want to know about it for fear of influencing the situation later in the night. I thought it was best for everyone if for one evening I did not use my powers and instead let the fun unfold based on what everyone else was openly willing to do.

I was not quite quick enough on this occasion, or maybe I subconsciously wanted to know what was going to happen. I had grown used to the lack of surprise when it came to sex, but I always had the choice to change the outcome, at least a little. I caught a glimpse of what the evening had planned for us, and I knew that it was something that was going to make Devin very uncomfortable.

I was on my knees, naked from the waist down, my cock in my hand. In front of me lay Jackie, her dress hiked above her waist, her feet straddling me, and her wet slit waiting for me to penetrate it. Behind her on the sofa was Devin lying on his back his face covered by Alevia's skirt as she rocked her hips above him. Lower down Malory's mouth was working its magic on his cock.

As I snapped back to reality I knew that while Devin was going to enjoy himself physically it was going to be a minefield of emotions. I knew that we would all need to walk a fine line as we moved towards the scene that was destined to unfold. I was not sure that I could ease him into the pleasures that awaited him, and I hoped that he would not drown in the deep end.

I quickly poured them both a drink as Devin tossed a bag of weed on the counter. It had been a while since I had smoked, it was not traditionally a good party drug for me. I enjoyed the tunnel vision I got while I was high if I was alone or in a small group, but when surrounded by distractions it was usually too much for me.

The baggy just sat there for the moment with about an eighth of pot and a couple of pre-rolled joints. We all knew it was too early in the evening to get stoned anyway, there were many things to accomplish before we got too relaxed. As I took the first sip of my vodka soda the doorbell chimed.

Malory and Alevia had made their way into the house before I reached the door, ditching their coats to reveal their stunning looks. While Jackie's dress had been poofy, flaring away from her hips, Malory's was tight and hugged every inch from her mid-thigh all the way up to just above her nipples. And I mean just. She was showing off plenty of cleavage, with the dress precariously clinging to her breasts. She gave me a shrug as she saw me eyeing her body.

"Hey, it is only New Year's once a year."

Alevia was not to be outdone. She had forgone the dress and opted for a skirt and blouse combo, although her top seemed to only be there to act as a sheer curtain to thinly obscure the view of her black lacy bra. It was made of a pale pink mesh, that did nothing to contain the presents underneath. Her skirt was not super short like she had often been wearing lately, but it swayed easily as she moved. A quick spin gave me a peek of her pantyless ass. This was clearly not a night for leggings and a t-shirt, although those could be just as sexy.

I gave them each a hug, peck on the cheek, and a firm grab of the ass. They followed me into the kitchen, one of my arms around each of them, joining Devin and Jackie who were nervously snacking and giving each other sideways glances in my absence. I poured the newcomers their drink of choice, as long as it consisted of vodka or rum. We all knew that things would go smoother if we had a few drinks, but you could tell that everyone was pacing themselves as they did not want to check out before the fun started. Except for Devin, he was drinking with a clear purpose; to get drunk.

We stood around chatting, catching up on what everyone had been up to over break, although neither Malory nor I mentioned our encounter with Mrs. Franklin. We were both desperate to share the information, as it would make us legends amongst the students, we did not want to break Mrs. Franklin's trust. If the news got out she would most likely lose her job and any chances of being hired in the area.

After sharing what we all got for Christmas, which mostly amounted to a bunch of supplies we wouldn't need until we entered college in the fall, we poured ourselves another round of drinks and moved to the living room. I pulled the curtains shut as we all sat down, Malory, Alevia, and I on the sofa, with Devin and Jackie snuggling on an oversized chair.

I could tell that Devin could see up both Alevia and Malory's skirts as he kept dropping his head to sneak peeks before quickly looking up and making eye contact with Jackie. If she was aware it did not seem to bother her. She too was sitting in a way that gave all of us on the couch a good view of her lacy panties. I took one good look, then looked her in the eyes, sharing a smile before I forgot about the view and continued to engage in our meaningless chit chat.

We all neared the end of our second round of drinks, except Devin who was finishing his fourth, Malory and Alevia snuggled into me, my arms draped over each of them as I idly played with their breasts. Devin was inspired and let his hand fall to Jackie's leg, slowly sliding it up her thigh until it disappeared under her skirt.

"So, tell me how you two first hooked up?" I asked Devin and Jackie.

I already knew the answer because of the videos that Devin's mom had sent me of his party, but I realized that I had not asked for the details from him yet, and it was probably getting suspicious that I was not curious. For all he knew, I was only aware that it was at his party. Looking at each other Devin and Jackie silently debated which one should tell the story, with Jackie coming out as the chosen one.

"As you know, it was at his party a few months ago. We were both sitting around chatting with a group when everyone else got up and left. Most were getting drinks, but I think it was a concerted effort to leave us alone. Left to chat by ourselves we quickly ran out of anything to discuss, being drunk we filled the silence by making out."

This had not been on the video that Mrs. Costa had sent me, so I was actually interested in what she had to say and urged her to continue.

"Things were starting to get pretty hot and heavy in the living room," Jackie said as she glanced over at Devin for confirmation that she could continue, "I realized when my hand was in his pants and his up my skirt that it was probably time to find someplace more private."

"We ended up in my room and well, now we can't get enough of each other," Devin added as he let his free hand fall on her breast, giving her nipple a subtle squeeze.

"Sounds like you had a fun night," I responded.

"As did you, if I recall," Jackie quipped.

"Well, I don't recall much of it so I will have to take your word for it," I said with a smile.

Devin had clearly wanted to skip the details of his encounter with Jackie, which I let slide as Alevia, Malory, and I had all seen the video, so we were probably aware of the details better than he was.

I urged us to move on from the talk of Devin and Jackie's sex life, "Shall we play a game?"

I hadn't planned out this part of the evening, although I was quickly realizing that I should have. I forgot that under normal circumstances we would need some transition into the more adult portions of the night. I had grown used to just suggesting sex and knowing that I was going to get my way. Operating without my abilities for the evening made me contemplate other ways to stimulate the group. I thought about suggesting Truth or Dare, which I had not played since we had matured enough to actually make it worthwhile, but I had a better idea for a warmup game. One that would not require people to tell others to be sexual.

"When was the last time any of you played Twister?"

The other four looked at each other like I was crazy. It turned out that none of us had played since we were in elementary school. We had thought of it as childish by the time we entered middle school. Almost in unison, they all came to the conclusion that I had, which was that it was stupid that we had stopped playing it as it was inherently sexual with all the touching and rubbing that happens, especially when everyone is fully grown and taking up more room.

I was going to suggest it, but Jackie beat me to it, "Strip Twister?"

Devin looked at Jackie with shock and intrigue. While he still seemed nervous about everyone's sexual openness, he was loosening up with the alcohol that he was rapidly ingesting. He wanted Jackie's approval. She responded with a simple smile, not the concrete affirmation that Devin was hoping for. Jackie seemed to want Devin to make up his own mind, but it was also clear that Jackie wanted to play and was hoping that Devin would join in. She may have been protecting herself, fearing that being overenthusiastic would pressure Devin into doing something that he did not want to. While everyone else was automatically game, Devin took a long minute to think it over before shrugging his shoulders in reluctant but curious acceptance.

"What are the rules?" Malory asked.

A quick Google search gave me a set of simple rules that would make the game easy and fun. There were others that were more complicated, but I did not care about the fairness of the competition as we just wanted to get naked and rub our bodies together.

"The rules are the same as the basic game, except every time the dial lands on red everyone has to remove an item of clothing. You can pick up a hand or foot to do so, but you must put it back down on the space you started from." I read from my phone.

"Is there a reward or punishment for the winner and first one out?" Jackie asked, "Or are we just playing this to get naked?"

I did not have an answer for that, the site I was on did not talk about anything like this. She had a point, we could easily up the ante by creating awards and punishments. I was working the options over in my head when Alevia piped up.

"How about the first person out has to sexually pleasure the winner in any way they wish? And no declining the reward," Alevia said looking at both me and Devin.

Devin and I were outvoted. Devin was clearly nervous, probably for multiple reasons, and I was for one specific reason. What if it ended up being me and Devin that won and lost? I was comfortable being naked around other men, and even engaging in sexual activity in their presence, but I was not attracted to them. It would not be the worst thing to happen to me, but it would not be stimulating, which was kind of the point. I was able to cast aside the question about the boundaries of my sexuality as I realized that if Devin was the first one out then all I had to do was intentionally lose at some point. Glancing over at Devin he looked like a deer in headlights.

"Okay, let's do this. How many articles of clothing shall we all start with?" I queried the group, wanting to get things started before Devin got too scared.

"Well, I only have three items on at this point, so unless you want to lend me clothing let's start there?" Alevia said.

As it turned out only Devin and I had to lose any items, with both of us electing to ditch our socks, for traction if for no other reason. Jackie, since she had left her bra at home, actually needed to add clothing. We allowed her to drape herself with one of my mom's scarves, which gave her a slight advantage as it would be easy to take off.

We knew that it was going to be crowded with five adults trying to play at once. The game was designed for four players, and the expected age was clearly much younger than we were, and the mat did not easily fit us. We agreed that we could share circles since it would be needed as we moved forward, and it would also increase the contact between players, which no one seemed upset about.

The game got off to a slow start as everyone easily found positions and red was not spun for a surprisingly long time. As positioning became more challenging things got more interesting as Alevia positioned herself in a crab walk, which gave me a clear view of her shaved snatch as her skirt had ridden up. I was not the only one to get this view, Devin could not take his eyes off her, not even trying to hide his stare. I looked up at Jackie, who had also noticed Devin's fixed gaze, and she gave me a wink of recognition. At that point, I knew that the night was going to be fun.

Soon after, I found myself with one arm between Malory's legs, a leg rubbing against Alevia's ass, and Jackie's elbow resting on my cock. I was hard, as the sexual tension had risen more than a few degrees. Everyone seemed to be going out of their way to make sexual contact; except Devin. Devin had staked out a corner of the mat and was keeping to himself as much as he could, except for his wandering eyes. It was just a matter of time before the girls moved towards him.

scbolder
scbolder
726 Followers