Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
739 Followers

They were probably right, we all needed the money for school. We were inherently going to have a lull when we headed to college. Setting up shop at our respective schools was going to take some time. Plus there was the possibility that our viewers would not follow us to college, instead preferring to stick with the high school scene. We had a few realistic competitors pop up recently.

Marissa had a plan. It was good, but we were still working out the kinks, so to speak. She wanted to use her connections around town to set up a series of dirty babysitter videos. Instead of using the boys from our school, we would use the dads of our town. She thought that it would be extra hot if we sent the girls to actually babysit when needed, and then have them seduce the dads. The basic premise would be easy enough, but getting them to sign the disclosure agreement would be the issue. It was just another thing that needed to be dealt with.

Then there was the issue of Jackie and me. The sex was great, and honestly, sneaking around behind Devin's back was pretty hot. The issue was that prom was coming up and she wanted to go with me. She had agreed that it could be as part of a larger group, but that did not completely solve the Devin issue. I was not sure how I was going to mend things with Devin if Jackie was part of my prom group and Devin was not. I had talked this over with Alevia and Malory, and both of them decided that the only solution was to get Devin a date.

I was not sure about this. I had tried to set Devin up with several girls that were willing to sleep with him. He had rejected me each time. Malory was the one that pointed out that I was not thinking like Devin. He was not looking for a booty call, he was looking for love. If I was going to find a girl to replace Jackie in his heart it was going to have to be one that he saw a future with. Even if they were inevitably break up because of college. Malory was right, of course.

* * *

Prom was now only a few weeks away, and Devin was only slightly warming up to me. He had started to speak to me at school, but it was limited to school-related topics. We had not had a conversation about what was said, and I was not sure that we were ever going to. It seemed like one of those issues that was either going to disappear or linger until we never saw each other again.

I had wanted to apologize, but I sensed that it would only make things worse if I tried. Devin was still stuck in his misery from Jackie dumping him and he did not want any part of me at the moment. I learned that his anger towards me went beyond what I had said to him. He blamed me for their break up, and that was without knowing that I had been fucking Jackie behind his back ever since.

Despite his liberal political views, Devin was quite traditional when it came to love and sex. He blamed me because he felt that I had introduced her to a world of sexual freedom that had corrupted her. While this was partly true, it was missing much of the context. I had introduced her to the world, but I had not corrupted her. If anything I had liberated her from her previously restrictive thinking about what sex could be. Something that she had been searching for forever since losing her virginity. Devin, unfortunately, was still stuck in traditionalist thinking, which was odd considering his parents' views on sex.

As time passed I grew to miss Devin more and more. Devin had been my film buddy. We would see all of the new releases, no matter how stupid they may be. We tended to enjoy the dumbest movies the most. Something was liberating about letting loose and giving in to the ridiculousness of a silly movie that you just could not get anywhere else. Needless to say, I had not been to a movie for a while, until today that is.

I had not been able to find anyone else to go see a movie with. Everyone was either too busy or thought themselves too classy to see what I wanted to see. So, I decided to go alone. It was not the first time that I had seen a movie by myself, but it still felt weird to be sitting alone in a half-full theater. It was the new bullshit from the DCEU. Their movies sucked, but I always found them entertaining at the moment. I hadn't missed an opening weekend for any of them.

I had just settled down in my seat with some popcorn and soda, basically the only time I drank that shit, when a cute nerdy brunette walked down the aisle in front of me. She took a seat almost directly in front of me, but not quite. Something that I appreciated, even with the new stadium seats, as it preserved all of my legroom. Although, I still had to pay attention to make sure I did not put my foot too close to her head if I crossed my legs.

I had seen her around school but never had any classes with her. I was amazed that I could make it four years at my high school and never share a classroom with some kids. I had already decided to ignore her and pretend like I did not recognize her when I became dizzy and my vision went blurry, clear signs of an imminent premonition. My vision cleared to once again show me someplace else and sometime in the future.

A petite brunette was laying on her back in the middle of a plush bed. She was naked from the waist down, but still had her bra and a mask on. The mask was silver and made of lace, the kind that makes you think of an upscale masquerade. Her bra matched, silver and lacy in its own right, and allowed plenty of her pale skin to show through. Even if she did not have much in terms of cleavage, the outlines of her nipples were visible, if blurred by the fabric.

The brunette's chest was heaving as she sucked in deep breathes between moans. Her right hand was running through her own hair, while her left had a firm grasp of the brown mop that was between her legs. It was not me that was going down on her. My premonitions came in the first person. I was simply sneaking a peek through a cracked door.

I realized that it was Devin who was going down on her. This was the first time that I had a premonition that did not feature me involved in the sexual activity. I smiled, realizing that Devin was going to get past his current hang-up with Jackie. I could not know when this would take place, nor did I know what this meant for my friendship with him. It was at least a promising revelation that I was in the same house as him.

As Devin worked his magic between the girl's legs she pushed her mask up with her free hand, revealing her face to me. It was the girl sitting in the row in front of me. This was not a shock, as she was the only woman near me. I let myself linger in the premonition longer than I normally did, as I was surprisingly turned on watching my friend go down on this relative stranger. Devin was indeed impressive with his tongue, and her body was responding accordingly.

The brunette's moans increased before they turned to cries of joy and pleasure. She arched her back, pushing Devin's face into her as she erupted in an impressive orgasm. She did not call out, or speak in any way, but the chaotic noises she made were those of a girl well pleased. As she came down from her climax Devin lifted his head from her pussy, his chin and cheeks glistening in the light of the dimly lit bedroom. They smiled at each other as Devin crawled his way up her body, planting a passionate kiss on her lips.

I decided it was time to come back to the real world. I settled in my seat, adjusting my hard-on, preparing for the beginning of the trailers. I always looked forward to seeing what was coming out, even if I already knew most of the movies featured. I glanced down at the brunette, still unsure of what her name was, and debated if I should introduce myself. With the lights dimming I decided that whatever I chose to do would have to wait until after the movie.

The film was gloriously bad, but as usual, I had a great time. I just wished that Devin was here to enjoy it with me. As the credits rolled and the lights came up I stayed in my seat for the inevitable post-credits scene. I was never sure why I waited around for them, they were always available online shortly after the release, and the credits kept getting longer and longer. The wait was not worth the payoff, yet I continued to wait.

Also waiting was the nameless brunette. I figured that if I was going to say something to her that now was as good of a time as any. I leaned forward and gently tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped slightly from the shock of being touched in a theater and turned her head to see what I wanted.

"Hey, sorry about that, I did not mean to scare you. We go to school together right?" I said, not knowing how to begin a conversation with someone that I did not know their name, but probably should.

"Yeah, we do. I am Virginia."

"I am — "

"Scott. I know who you are. And before you proposition me, I am not interested. I have heard of your reputation."

"Oh, well . . . I honestly wasn't going to, at least not for me anyway. Did you enjoy the movie?

I was caught off guard and flustered. This was the first time that I had been rejected all year, not that I was pursuing her. Still, it felt oddly insulting that she did not want to be with me, even if I completely understood why. My powers had weeded out girls that were not into me, so I had forgotten what it felt like to be shot down. Then again, before I had my powers I did not have the confidence to put myself in a position to be rejected. Therefore, rejection was completely new to me.

"I mean, it was shit, but my kind of shit, if you know what I mean."

"I do, and I agree. Usually, I am here with my friend Devin, he is into this type of shit as well." I said, not knowing how to transition into what I wanted to talk about.

"I know him, he's kind of cute," Virginia said with a slight blush.

"You think so? Well, he was actually why I wanted to talk to you."

"Yeah?" She responded, clearly confused.

"I know this is weird, but he is single now . . . and, well — "

"You want me to ask him out? Or to prom? Or something?"

"Would you? He got dumped a few months back, but I know he is ready to move on, he is just a bit gun-shy." I could not believe how well this was going, but the deal was not sealed yet.

"Normally, I would tell you to fuck off and explain how I am not some toy to be played with for you and your friend's pleasure . . . but, I like him. So, I could be persuaded . . . but you have to promise me that you will not use any of your Voodoo on me."

"Deal," I instantly responded.

"And one more thing . . . "

* * *

"I think that I found a solution to our Devin problem. At least as it pertains to prom."

I was lying naked on my bed, my eyes fixed on a deformity in my ceiling. It was a spot that I often focused on when contemplating life, or when I can't fall asleep. My recently hard cock was slowly shrinking in its post-coital state. Jackie was lying next to me, just as naked, but not quite as done with the sex. Mainly because Alevia had her face buried in Jackie's juicy cunt.

"Yeah?" Jackie responded out of breath, "And what is that?"

Alevia was ignoring the conversation. Not because she did not care about my issues with Devin, but because her tongue was flicking against Jackie's clit with speed and accuracy that I could only dream of. That was probably because I did not take oral sex as seriously as she did. For me, it was simply foreplay, or maybe aftercare, but for Alevia it was everything. She had been busy honing her skills all year, and her efforts were paying off.

Jackie was trying to pay attention to what I was saying, but her priority was cumming one last time. She reached her hand down and grabbed Alevia's hair, guiding her in her endeavors. In response, Alevia reached one hand up and pinched Jackie's nipple, the sensation causing her to arch her back. I contemplated rejoining the fun, but I was still too tired to move. It had been a long afternoon and I needed to rest, something that that Jackie and Alevia clearly did not understand.

Alevia had slid two fingers inside Jackie and was massaging her g-spot as she continued her tongue bath of Jackie's clit. Jackie was responding to the actions and was now grinding her crotch into Alevia's face. I was not sure how Alevia was breathing, but she showed no sign of coming up for air any time soon. She was determined to make Jackie cum, which was not far off now.

"You know that girl Virginia? Small girl with brown hair in your history class last year?"

"Yeah — of fuck yes, right there — I know her. She's cute." Jackie managed to say between moans.

"Well, I ran into her at the movies yesterday, and it turns out she likes Devin," I said with a glance in Jackie's direction.

Jackie's orgasm was building now. Her breathing grew shallow and her moans louder as she held back one final scream of pleasure. Alevia intensified her efforts on Jackie's clit as Jackie wrapped her legs around Alevia's head, trapping her until she finalized the deal. Bucking wildly Jackie came, pulling at Alevia by the roots of her hair.

Jackie's head flung from side to side as she cried out in joy for what felt like several minutes. As she started to come down, she eased her grip on Alevia's hair and loosened her legs around her head. Alevia did not sit up. Instead, she redirected her attention towards gently kissing Jackie's thighs and licking up the mess between her legs.

"No shit? Virginia seems like a perfect girl for Devin. As long as you can keep your cock out of her." Jackie said as she settled on her back, staring up at the ceiling just as I was.

"She's cute, but she already made it clear that she does not want anything to do with my dick."

"Well, I would say that she is an idiot, but in this case, it works to our advantage." Jackie smiled, glancing over at me.

Alevia emerged from between Jackie's legs and crawled her way up Jackie's body, briefly pausing to tease each of her nipples. Alevia planted a tender kiss on Jackie's lips before rolling to the side and joining us in our attempts to decipher the mysteries of my ceiling.

"She does not know what she is missing." Alevia flatly said.

We all broke out laughing. We knew that Virginia was not like us, but then again, neither was Devin. Our group had expanded since the beginning of the school year, but it was still an elite segment of the horny kids. Well, all of the students were horny, some of us just liked to let loose more than others . . . and with more people than others.

* * *

"Okay, it is all set. The first round of babysitters is going into action this week. We have coordinated with the dads and they will drive the babysitters home when possible. We have arranged for various private places for them to stop along the way. Except for Mr. Johnson, his wife is out of town, and he agreed to let us film at his house hidden camera style."

Marissa's announcement was big news. She had worked hard with Malory convincing Marissa's submissive clients to help us out. More accurately it was her clients' friends that were convinced. That being said, they did not need to be persuaded to have sex with teenagers. All of the men were eager to have the opportunity to fuck a high school girl, they just balked at the idea of it being filmed. Eventually, once we showed them how we operated and the safety measures we had in place, especially those that keep locals from signing up on the webpage, they came around. High school pussy was worth the risk. The best part was that none of them demanded a cent for their participation, only that we keep their identities hidden.

"Want to come to any of the shoots?" Marissa asked me.

"I would love to, but I am only free Thursday. Got anything that evening?"

"We do. The Stevenson's are going out to dinner, and we are fairly certain Mr. Stevenson will be able to drive Ashley home."

"Ashley? She is the redhead?" I asked, not sure if she was who I was thinking of.

"That's the one. She is a feisty one, Mr. Stevenson is going to have his hands full. She has been a star online. She is our second most-watched girl. She likes to put on a show. Whatever is needed for the scene." Marissa added.

"Yeah, she has a great ass as well. How old are the Stevenson's kids?" I wondered aloud.

"One and three, I think. Why do you ask?" Marissa responded with an intrigued look on her face.

"Oh, well, I have a fun idea, but it will only work if the kids have an early bedtime."

"Well, the kids are supposed to be in bed by 8 and the Stevenson's won't be home until at least 9:30, or so they said. What do you have in mind?" Marissa responded while digging for the information in the expansive files she had on all the shoots.

"Well, if Ashley is game, then I would love to leave Mr. Stevenson a little surprise," I said with a wicked smile.

The truth was that I had been looking for a way to get back at Mr. Stevenson. Believe it or not, he taught at our high school, and it did not surprise me one bit that he was into teenage girls. That, however, was not why I wanted to get back at him. It was because he tried to flunk me in geometry my freshmen year for not showing enough work.

Besides the fact that the work was easy enough to do in my head, he had failed to warn me until near the end of the first semester. He held me after class one day and told me that he knew that I had been cheating all semester. It was a ridiculous claim, based only on the scarcity of my work. He said he was going to have to fail me unless I could prove otherwise.

I argued with him a bit, and probably crossed some lines, but I was insulted by the assumptions he was making and pissed off that he waited this long to confront me. After a lengthy debate we came to an agreement that I would take the final early, on my own, and with him closely watching me. I agreed, but before I could negotiate a time he said that I would need to be at school early on Monday.

Taking a test starting at 6 AM on a Monday was just a cruel joke, but I did not argue, after all, the more power he felt now then the better I would feel when I aced the test. In the end, I did not quite ace the test, only mustering a 96%, but it was enough to get him off my back.

I probably should have let it go, but it was a slight that lingered with me still. Now, over three years later, I could have a bit of revenge. I mean, if I was truly set on destroying him I would simply leave a copy of the video for his wife, or the principal, but that seemed like an overreaction. My way was harmless, more of a prank than serious revenge, although he might not agree.

"I assume you are filming Ashley arriving and all that?"

"We are, at least as much as we can," Marissa replied.

"Good. Have whoever is running the camera stick around, I will meet them at the Stevenson's at 8. Give Ashley a GoPro, and have her call me when she is putting the kids down. We can play it off as her inviting her boyfriend over to fuck while the parents are gone. I think that would sell in and of itself."

"I love it. I will let them know, and have fun on Thursday."

* * *

Long ago I had promised Mrs. Franklin that I would help her find a way to have a better sex life with her husband. It was not a complicated task in itself. All I had to do was get close enough to Mr. Franklin to read his sexual desires and relay them to his wife. The issue was getting near Mr. Franklin. There was just no natural reason for me to run into one of my teacher's husbands. Because of this, I had not been able to fulfill my promise to Mrs. Franklin.

Last week, however, Mrs. Franklin had told me that she and her husband were going to the movies on Wednesday evening. She knew that I was a film buff, and thought that this might be a good way to get me close to him. I had not been sure it would work, but my encounter with Virginia opened my eyes to the possibility. All I had to do was sit behind them at the movie and I would be able to get what I needed. I did not even have to introduce myself to him. He would never know that I was there. Which is how I ended up sitting alone in an empty theater on a Wednesday evening.

scbolder
scbolder
739 Followers