Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open," she commanded.

She could not get all of the fabric inside his mouth, some left draped across his lips, but she succeeded in gagging him. He put up no resistance to it, despite now having another man's underwear in his mouth. Once Mrs. Franklin seemed satisfied, she turned her back on her husband and walked back towards me. Her breasts were pushed up by the corset, creating an impressive sight. With each step, the ample exposed flesh of her tits jiggled and bounced.

It was hard to take my eyes from her chest, but as Mrs. Franklin approached the bed it was her legs that caught my attention. Stopping just in front of me she placed her right leg on the bed next to me. My eyes followed her nylons up her long, toned leg until her bare skin took over. Her panties were soaked by now, but she was not done with her teasing.

Her garters were over her underwear, which looked better than the French way, but posed a small problem when it came to removing the panties. Mrs. Franklin reached down and grabbed her ankle next to me on the bed. She slowly ran her hands up her leg until she reached the clasps of the garter. Deliberately and while looking me in the eyes, Mrs. Franklin unclasped first one, then the other, freeing the stocking on her right leg.

Switching legs, Mrs. Franklin took my hands and placed them on her left ankle. I got the message and slowly ran my hands up her leg as she had just done. I took my time and let my fingers dig into her muscles as I enjoyed the sensation of the nylon. Once I reached the clasps, I too unfastened them. Mrs. Franklin was now free to remove her underwear.

Still, she did not rush, having more patience than I did at this point. Instead of dropping her panties and jumping on my cock, she grabbed my shoulders and guided me to my knees in front of her. My face was now directly in front of her crotch. With one hand she pulled the top band of her panties out and away from her skin.

"Bite them," Mrs. Franklin instructed.

I did as I was told. I did not stop there, now knowing what she wanted. I pulled her panties down as best I could with my teeth. It was not the easiest task, as the straps of her thong caught on her round ass cheeks. Applying a little more force I was able to pull them past her fleshy posterior. Once over the humps, they slid easily down. I spit them from my mouth as she stepped out of them, kicking them dismissively towards her submissive husband.

The first time that I had sex with Mrs. Franklin her attention had been on my friend Malory. I had just been there to provide cock, not that the toys would not have been enough. Now, Mrs. Franklin was fully focused on me. She beckoned me to rise before pushing me back on the bed. I scooted back so that I was fully on the bed as she climbed on top of me, her legs straddling mine. Her drenched cunt inches above my rock-hard cock.

As Mrs. Franklin lower herself, her wet lips came to rest on the shaft of my dick. Rocking her hips she started to grind against me. I could feel her lubricants coat the length of my cock as she built up speed. As good as this felt, and as good as the tip of my cock looked sticking out from beneath her pussy, I wanted more. I needed more.

I placed my hands on her legs and told her subconscious that it was time. It was time to make her husband a cuck. It was time to fuck her student. This was the moment that part of me wished that I had not previously hooked up with her, but I soon got over the slight disappointment as Mrs. Franklin once again reminded her husband of the situation. Taking my cock in one hand Mrs. Franklin rubbed my head along the length of her cunt. As she lined me up she looked over at her husband.

"Are you ready for me to fuck my student? Do you want to see his cock inside me? Does this excite you, Robert?"

All Mr. Franklin, or as I now knew, Robert could do was nod his head in agreement. I could see the bulge in his pants, but he was keeping his word and had not touched himself. I was not sure what was going to happen later, but I am sure that he was going to have a lot of pent-up sexual energy. Mrs. Franklin returned her attention to me, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Are you ready to fuck your history teacher Scott?" Mrs. Franklin said as she lowered herself onto my dick.

I sunk into her with ease as she let herself go, pausing for a few seconds with me fully inside her, just staring into my eyes. She gave me a wink and a smile as she began to bounce on top of me. Slowly at first, but she quickly increased her pace as she found her rhythm. Her hands reached out and grasped my chest to stabilize herself. I reached out and ran my hands up her thighs, the nylons still in place, despite being free from her garter.

She continued to pick up the pace, her breasts bouncing under the corset. While I wished that I could see them bouncing free above my face, but the corset was sexy as well, and something new that I had not experienced. None of the girls my age owned one. I made a note that we should purchase some for our videos.

I reached up and grabbed her breast anyway. It was not the same, but I quickly found that I could slip fingers in the top of the corset and pull Mrs. Franklin towards me. She allowed herself to bend towards my face as I moved in for a kiss. Our lips met and quickly parted for our tongues to dart inside each other, dancing their way around our mouths for the next few minutes.

Our kiss broke and Mrs. Franklin sat up and increased the urgency of her bouncing and grinding. I slid my hand down from her chest to just below her coset. As my hand rested against her lower stomach my thumb found its way to her clit. Massaging her tender button in time with her thrusts I found that she was growing closer and closer to orgasm. Her head flew back and she started to call out my name.

"Oh, God yes, fuck me, Scott, rub my clit, faster, faster, faster."

I did as I was told, and Mrs. Franklin responded in kind. She bounced harder and faster on my cock, her ass cheeks slapping against my thighs as she went.

"Fuck yes, you are so much bigger than my husband. He is an amateur in bed compared to you."

I am not sure if she was sincere, or if she was just playing into the cuckold situation. Either way, it gave me a confidence boost to hear that I was better in bed than a man at least twice my age. Not that I was doing much other than lying there and rubbing her clit. Maybe he did not know where the clit was. I thought that was just a stupid insult, but maybe some guys truly didn't know.

"Yeeessss, I'm cummmmming. Keep going, oh yes, oh yes. Oh yesssssssss!"

I could feel Mrs. Franklin's cunt clench down on my cock. I could have let go and cum inside her right then. I wanted to, but I had made a promise to her husband. He was kind enough to let me fuck his wife, the least I could do was fulfill his wish by letting him watch me cum on her.

I managed to hold off my orgasm as Mrs. Franklin continued to ride me as waves of pleasure flowed through her. Her spams got shorter and more disperse, but she coached her orgasm into what felt like five minutes, even if it was only 30 seconds or so. As she calmed down she bent towards me and kissed me again. This time it was loving and tender, a gentler kiss. A sign of a close intimate connection between the two of us. A kiss that probably made her husband more jealous than anything else that we had done so far.

"Oh, Scott. This makes me so happy. I wish I could do this with you all the time." Mrs. Franklin whispered to me between kisses.

"Anytime that you want," I responded, gently running my fingers through her hair.

I pulled her head to my chest and held her there as she recovered. My dick was still buried inside her. She was tired, and now satisfied. Her drunkenness was dissipating and she was now becoming drowsy. I knew that if we were going to finish this then I needed to act now.

"It is your turn to get on your knees," I softly instructed.

Mrs. Franklin did not hesitate, slowly sliding off the bed. My cock popping out of her felt like a loss, but I knew that one warm hole was soon going to be replaced by another. I slid off the edge of the bed, my legs hanging free. Mrs. Franklin knelt between my knees, her hands already making their way to my waiting member.

Taking me in her hands she slowly jacked me off, rubbing her juices into my skin as she went. Slowly she lowered her mouth and gently licked my head. The sensation sent shock waves through me, it was all I could do to not cum right then. Circling my tender gland with her tongue she continued to stroke my shaft. She was working up to bigger and better things, but this was already heaven if you asked me.

The last time I fucked Mrs. Franklin it had felt raw and passionate, with a dose of naughty mixed in. This felt intimate and personal. It was a connection that I did not often find with my partners. I am not sure if it was because of her husband's presence. Maybe I was being treated the way that she wanted to treat him? I was not sure, but if it was not, that then maybe someway, somehow, there was something more between me and Mrs. Franklin.

She lowered her mouth over the head of my cock and sucked as she engulfed more and more of me. She slowly and deliberately took the entire length of my cock into her mouth and throat. She did this with ease, without gagging at all. I could feel the tightness of her throat as she gently bobbed, moving only about an inch at a time. It was an amazing sensation, one that I wanted to last forever. My body, however, had other plans.

I felt my orgasm start to mount, and it was approaching in a hurry. No matter how much I wanted this to last forever, it was coming to an end. I let Mrs. Franklin keep deep-throating me as long as I could, but I knew that I needed to pull out to fulfill my promise to her husband. I stood quickly as I felt my cock twitch and then jerk and I shot my first stream. I was still inside Mrs. Franklin's mouth when this started, but I managed to get most of my semen on her face, leaving only a little on her tongue, just enough for her to swallow and enjoy.

I took my cock in my hand and jacked myself off for the rest of the orgasm. The second spurt also landed on her face, just above her left eye, oozing its way across her closed eyelid. I aimed lower for my next shots, hitting her on the chest, just above her heaving breasts. I had more cum in me than I anticipated, and emptied it all, coving her chest with thick stands of sperm.

I milked the last bits of cum out of my cock, wiping my tip across Mrs. Franklin's lips. As I did this she stuck out her tongue and licked the last bit from my slit. She parted her lips a bit more and I pushed my cock back into her mouth as she sucked me clean, my cock softening in her mouth. I pulled my still semi-hard cock from her mouth and turned to look at her husband. He was still sitting in his chair, my underwear clenched between his teeth, his cock straining to be freed from his pants.

I turned back to Mrs. Franklin. She was a sight to behold. Cum was running across her face, her eyes held closed to prevent it from getting in. The rest of my cum was covering her chest, now draining into her cleavage. Pooling in the cleft of her smashed together tits before seeping down under the corset. I hoped that I had not ruined it. After all, I would love to see her wear it again.

Not waiting to ask permission I ran to my pants and grabbed my phone. I snapped several photos of Mrs. Franklin. Not to pass around school, but to show Malory. I had to share this experience with someone, and who better than the one other person that knew that Mrs. Franklin had slept with students. It also added to Mr. Franklin's fantasy. Now I held something over both him and his wife. I could demand anything that I wanted from them. Not that I would, or needed to in order to get what I wanted from them.

I pulled my clothes back on leaving my underwear in Mr. Franklin's mouth. I stood in front of Mrs. Franklin, soaking in the sight one last time.

"What is going to happen now?" I asked.

"My husband is going to do his duty and lick my face clean, but that is for him to enjoy by himself."

I understood, even if I was intrigued by the idea of watching him do his duty. I started to turn and leave, but before I did I leaned down and gently kissed my history teacher on her lips. Once again it was soft and sensual, filled with the promise of more to come. I was not sure when, but I knew that we would be together again before I left for college.

I pulled on my pants and shirt, but I left my underwear for Robert to continue to suck on. I figured that I would get them back eventually. I then turned back to Mrs. Franklin. I leaned down and seductively whispered one last thing in her ear before I turned and left.

"I will see you tomorrow, teacher."