Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
739 Followers

The movie was a French film that I had heard little about, other than it was supposedly pretty sexy. I had arrived a little early, hoping that they would already be here, allowing me to get my work done before the movie started, but I was wrong. The trailers had started rolling by the time they staggered into the theater.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Franklin were drunk. They had hit the wine hard at dinner and were now wandering into the theater just in time. Arm and arm they seemed as in love as anyone. If Mrs. Franklin had not told me about their sexual incompatibilities I would never have known that they were not blissfully in love. Mrs. Franklin saw me but did not acknowledge my existence. She did, however, steer her husband to the row in front of me.

I only had to shift down a few seats to be directly behind Mr. Franklin. He did not seem to notice my move in his tipsy state. As the film started they relaxed into each other, snuggling through most of the movie. Their hands roaming over each other's legs, occasionally lingering on the groin, but always remaining above the pants. I concentrated on Mr. Franklin and his desires.

On the surface, Mrs. Franklin had seemed to be right. While she was into more taboo sex, her husband preferred to be gentle and romantic, but there was something that he was trying to repress. Deep down he wanted something more, something different. I couldn't crack him.

Sitting back to watch the movie I gave it a rest. I would return to him later. Maybe the sexuality of the film would loosen him up a bit. I always found it easier to dig around when a person was aroused. Turning my attention to the movie I surprisingly found it interesting, if oddly topical given the situation.

The main storyline was that of a college sophomore who had a one-night stand with an older guy she met at a bar. It had been a great night for the two of them, but both thought that it was better to leave it at that. It turns out that a few months later the college girl had the older man as a professor in one of her classes. To complicate things, he is married. Needless to say, things get tense and steamy after that.

As the movie was playing out I could not help but take a peek inside Mrs. Franklin's mind. I was curious as to what she was thinking about during such a movie, especially since it was similar to our relationship, and the way she met her husband. Not surprisingly she was thinking of me. She was recalling my hard cock in her ass and was hoping that I would be willing to rendezvous with her sometime soon.

A second meeting was not something that we had planned, but it was something that I had wanted ever since the first. I had not pushed it, however, especially since I had promised to help her with her husband. I did not want to drive a wedge between them before I even knew what he wanted.

In the climactic scene, the wife of the professor takes her revenge on him by tying him up and inviting the college girl over. While the husband is tied up the wife and the college girl engage in a graphic sex scene, one that you would assume would end with the husband being allowed to join in. Instead, the wife and the college girl leave with each other, and the movie ends with the husband still tied to the bed.

As this was playing out I took another shot at cracking Mr. Franklin's dark secret. As it turns out, I was right about waiting for him to be turned on. It was also clear why Mr. Franklin wanted to see this movie and tried to hide his desires from the world. He had a cuckold fetish. Not only did he want his wife to sleep with other people, but he wanted to be made to watch. I could not believe my luck.

As the credits rolled and the lights came back on, the still drunk and flirty Franklins stood and staggered their way towards the exit. I hesitated for a second, not sure if I should follow through with my desires. It would be easy if I wanted to. I already knew that the film had made Mrs. Franklin think about me. She wanted me, and who was I to say no? Further, her husband wanted to watch her fuck someone else. Why shouldn't it be me?

Giving in to my wanton lust, I jogged to catch up with my teacher and her husband. I figured that playing it cool was the best way to go, after all, I did not want to scare Mr. Franklin. He was still coming to grips with what he wanted, so a full-court press might be too much for him. I chose a more innocent approach.

"Hey, Mrs. Franklin," I said, still behind the couple.

Despite her knowing that I was in the theater, I caught her off guard. We had agreed that I was not going to say anything to her, as she did not want the awkwardness of running into me outside of school. Really, she did not want the awkwardness of running into the boy she cheated on her husband with.

"Oh, hey . . . hi, Scott." Mrs. Franklin stumbled out. "Were you in the movie with us? How embarrassing?"

"I was. That was some pretty sexy stuff, wasn't it."

"I, oh, well — "

"It certainly was," Mr. Franklin interrupted his wife.

"I mean, that teacher-student scene was hot as fuck," I added.

"I guess, but it was a professor, not a — "

"It was not as hot as when the wife fucked her in front of the professor," Mr. Franklin once again interrupted.

"Well, we should be getting home. It is a school night after all." Mrs. Franklin said as she ushered her husband towards the exit.

I knew that I had to make my move if I was going to make it happen tonight. I had been trying to do this without using my powers, something I had been experimenting with more and more, but I was growing impatient. It was so much easier to just make people see what they want rather than try and coax it out of them naturally. Channeling my thoughts I guided both Mr. and Mrs. Franklin towards their desired outcome for the evening.

"You two aren't driving, are you? Not to be rude, but you both seem a little drunk."

It was their intoxication that made my push so effective. Neither one of them put up a fight when I suggested that I drive them home and that once we arrived at their house they should invite me inside. This was going to get me in the door. Hopefully, from there things would go smoothly with Mr. Franklin. After all, for this to work I needed him to open up to his wife about a secret that he had been keeping for a long time.

Mrs. Franklin took the front seat, while Mr. Franklin slid into the back. I knew where she lived, but I asked for directions anyway, just to add to the happenstance of the meeting. It was purely for the benefit of Mr. Franklin, but I found that it added to the excitement of the evening. If this had been my first time with my teacher then how much hotter would that be for her husband to watch?

As we drove Mrs. Franklin gave me directions. At one point drunkenly pointing for me to make a left turn, thrusting her arm in front of my face. I took this as an opportunity. Grabbing her hand I gently lowered it to my leg, resting it on my thigh. This was visible to Mr. Franklin, but his reaction was hidden from his wife.

Mrs. Franklin's hand lingered on my thigh, only for a few seconds, but enough to elicit an internal reaction from her husband. Mr. Franklin started to grow hard, his cock reacting to the affection that his wife was showing me. He did not say anything, and I could tell that he was hoping that she would leave her hand where it was. She did not.

Mrs. Franklin removed her hand quickly once she realized what she was doing. She was embarrassed that she had made such a blatant mistake in front of her husband, but deep down she longed to return her hand to my thigh, and so much more. Not wanting to let the moment slip by, I reached over and firmly grabbed her leg. At first, she did not react to this, not wanting to make a scene. When I started to slide my hand higher, my fingers dipping further onto her inner thigh she began to panic.

At first, it was just internally, but eventually, she realized that she had to put an end to it before her husband began to think something. Unbeknownst to her, it was already too late. Mr. Franklin had not only noticed my hand, but he was loving it. Mrs. Franklin's husband was fully into the fantasy of watching his wife fuck one of her students. He was racking his brain trying to come up with ways to make it happen. Little did he know that all he had to do was ask.

Before Mrs. Franklin could remove my hand I subconsciously suggested to her that she should leave it where it was. I projected to her an outcome where her husband did not see what was happening, and she went along with that, eager to believe whatever I suggested, as long as it meant my hand could inch closer to her pussy.

I could have given her the truth, but I felt that it would be more fun to let it linger in the ether for a while. The reveal was going to be more fun that way. Plus, I wanted to see her face when her husband finally fessed up. While she was allowing my actions, it was only because she was convinced that she was getting away with them. Her husband, however, was fully aware and growing ever the more excited because of it.

As I pulled into their driveway I could feel the heat radiating from beneath Mrs. Franklin's pants. I knew that if I slid over another few inches that I would feel dampness as well. She was ready to be fucked, she was just not aware that it was going to be by me. She was still under the impression that I was dropping them off and then she would try her luck with her husband.

That was not happening. I had gone this far, so I might as well finish the job. After all, she wanted to know what her husband dreamt of, and this would show her. Just in a more hands-on way than she was expecting. Turning off the engine I focused my energy on Mr. Franklin, nudging him just enough to get him to invite me inside for a drink. I agreed, giving Mrs. Franklin's thigh a squeeze of excitement as I did.

Inside Mr. Franklin poured me a small glass of scotch, making some lame joke about not wanting to give me too much or else his wife might be accused of plying a student with alcohol. I assured him that he did not have to worry about the alcohol, insinuating that if she was going to get in trouble it was going to be for a whole hell of a lot more. It drew some nervous laughs from the two of them.

As we awkwardly sipped our drinks I pushed Mrs. Franklin towards a choice that would get things moving. I leaned in a whispered something in her ear, making sure that Mr. Franklin did not hear it. Not for his benefit, but for hers. She immediately excused herself and headed upstairs while her husband and I sat in the living room, not knowing what to say. I nervously broke the tension.

"So, you like watching — " I started to ask about foreign films.

"I do, although I haven't told anyone that." Mr. Franklin responded.

This was a good sign, if from an unintentional prompt, he was opening up to me. I had broken through his walls and everything was pouring out now. The rest would be easy. I just needed Mrs. Franklin to come back downstairs so that her husband could confess his desires to her.

"Oh, I did not mean it like that. So, you like to watch. Like, watch people . . . " I finished my sentence with a hand gesture indicated sex.

"Well, I should not say that I like it. That would imply I have done it before, but I have always dreamed of watching my wife fuck someone else."

"So, you don't invite students home all the time then?"

"Umm, no. I am too nervous to even tell my wife."

"Well, do you want it to happen tonight? Do you want to watch me fuck my teacher? Your wife?"

I knew that I had him now.

"Would you? I mean, you would want to sleep with your teacher?"

"Of course, me and every other straight guy in the school. Hell, half the girls would sleep with your wife if given the chance. All you have to do is convince her to sleep with me."

"Oh right, that. That is the part that makes me nervous. There is no way that she will risk her job to sleep with a student. I should find someone older. Someone that is not going to get her fired."

He was fighting it now. He was seeing the flaws in the logic, something that I needed to steer him away from. I needed him to focus on the sex, not the consequences. I could have told him that I had already slept with his wife and that she was game to do it again tonight, but I wanted to see him beg his wife to fuck me. He needed to beg his wife, for himself, for his wife's future happiness, and for my short-term horniness.

"Well, what would be hotter, her fucking some random 35-year-old dude, or one of her students?"

That was all I needed to say and he was back on board with persuading Mrs. Franklin to fuck me. It was a game within a game, and I was loving it. While I was giving both of them what they wanted, I was also making them both work and suffer for it. It would have been easy to just show them that they had a mutual desire tonight, but where would the fun have been in that?

Neither of us said anything further. The decision had been finalized without words. We both knew that I was going to fuck his wife tonight. We sat there in silence, sipping on our scotch. I did not like the taste, but I did not let on, not wanting to ruin what was otherwise a perfect moment.

Mrs. Franklin returned down the stairs as planned. She looked stunning. She was wearing a red corset with matching panties. Extending below the corset was a black garter that clipped onto sheer black stockings. A pair of 4-inch stilettos finished off the look. It was a living breathing wet dream of every heterosexual teenage boy.

While I had used my abilities to suggest that Mrs. Franklin go upstairs and change into something sexy, I might have led her to believe that it was for her husband after I left in a few minutes. It was probably a cruel thing to do, but at the moment it seemed like a fun idea.

"Oh shit! Scott? You are still here?" Mrs. Franklin said in shock, as she tried unsuccessfully to cover herself with her hands.

"Wow," was all that escaped my mouth, with no acting required.

"It is okay dear, I want him to stay, but I need to talk to you about something first." Mr. Franklin said taking his wife by the hand and leading her to the dining room.

I was disappointed that Mr. Franklin had decided to break the news to his wife out of earshot from me, but I quickly got over it. I simply sat back on the sofa and waited for them to return. I did not need to know the details of their conversation. After all, I already knew where it was heading; with me getting fucked, for the second time, by my history teacher. This time, however, her husband would be watching from the corner of the room.

A few minutes later they returned. Mrs. Franklin was keeping up the guise that this was something new to her, and that she was nervous about sleeping with another man, much less a student. I played along, pretending to be shy and nervous as we discussed the ground rules. She had dropped the pretense of trying to cover herself in front of me and allowed me to check out her amazing body as we negotiated.

There ended up being very few rules. Mr. Franklin did not want to be a part of it, except for watching, until the end. He would sit and watch while I took his wife in any way that we wanted. He would remain clothed and would not touch his cock. There were no limits for me, besides one. He wanted to see me cum on his wife.

"Follow me, big boy. Teacher's got something to show you after class," Mrs. Franklin mockingly said as she took my hand.

Leading me up the stairs towards her bedroom I could not help but stare at her magnificent ass. Not that I had much of a choice as it was only a foot in front of my face. I reached out with my free hand and slid it up the back of her leg, cupping her ass as we crested the stairs and turned towards the master bedroom. Mr. Franklin shyly followed us inside.

Once inside Mrs. Franklin playfully pushed me away as she spun and sat on the bed. Looking me up and down like a piece of meat, she continued the ruse that she had no previous relationship with me.

"I want to see your body, Scott. I want you to strip for me."

This was something new to me. I had never even attempted a striptease and did not know where to start, except with taking off my shoes. I knew that would not be sexy, so I knelt and untied both shoes, but instead of taking them off I stood and kicked them towards Mr. Franklin. I knew the added humiliation would turn him on more. As my shoes bounced off of his legs I pulled my socks off and tossed them at him as well.

There was no music, but I slowly started to dance anyway, moving my hips as suggestively as I could. It was awkward and I could not tell how well I was doing, but a glance at Mrs. Franklin told me I was doing well enough. She was rubbing herself through her panties and continued to look me up and down as I slowly gained courage and lost myself in the striptease.

I slowly lifted my t-shit, showing off my stomach, flat but with only slight ab definition. I pulled my shirt up and down for a few minutes as I continued my dancing. Eventually, I tossed it at Mr. Franklin and shifted my hands to the clasp of my jeans. Unbuttoning them, I slowly pulled them apart as my fly opened. I teased Mrs. Franklin more, pulling my pants shut, then down a little, then back up. After I had exhausted all my options for manipulating my pants I let them slide to the floor. Luckily I was not wearing skinny jeans or it would have been an unsexy show of me tugging them off.

Stepping out of my pants, I was now wearing only a tight black pair of boxer briefs. My hard but still tucked cock was filling out the front nicely, making me look good as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I shook my ass at Mrs. Franklin and backed up until I was in contact with her.

Grinding against her I did my best to give her a lap dance, but I was now entirely unsure about everything that I was doing. When she slapped me hard on the ass I turned around, straddling her with my knees on the bed, and ground my cock against her. Starting with her lap, soon I pushed up past her stomach, until my now fully erect cock was between the bosom of her corset, the tip straining to escape my underwear. It was not as good as titty fucking her, but it gave a good show for her husband.

It was fun to tease her like this. I could understand the draw to become a stripper, besides the money, and wondered if I should do this more often. Despite all this I was growing impatient, I wanted to free my cock and dip it inside Mrs. Franklin. I was not alone in this desire.

"I said, I want to see you naked, Scott. Show your teacher you young hard cock," Mrs. Franklin said while licking her lips and continuing to play with herself.

I did not hesitate in fulfilling her demands. I slid off her and slowly and seductively dropped my underwear. My cock now free, only a few feet from my teacher's face. She could have reached out and touched it, but she restrained herself. Instead, she just stared wide-eyed, as if it was the first time that she had seen it.

"Do you want to touch it?" I asked.

Mrs. Franklin did not hesitate this time. She reached out and took hold of my cock, pumping a little as she did. My cock coming to full attention as she handled it. Precum leaked from my tip as she rubbed her thumb across my sensitive skin. I leaned my head back in pleasure as she returned the favor and teased me, albeit with a more hands-on approach. I wanted her to take me in her mouth, and I was getting ready to grab her by her hair and force the issue when she let go of my cock and stood up.

"Sit," Mrs. Franklin instructed.

I did as she asked, while she squatted in front of me. I could see her ass sticking out nicely above her heels in the mirror behind her. I was once again ready for her to take me in her mouth, but instead, she simply reached between my feet and grabbed my underwear. Standing, she sauntered over to her husband, her ass swaying as she went. Bending at her waist to make sure I got a good view of her thong strung tight between her cheeks, she placed my balled-up boxers against the lips of her husband.

scbolder
scbolder
739 Followers