Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 10

Story Info
Scott reunites with his teacher, as future plans develop.
14.1k words
4.8
16.4k
15

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
749 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned are at least 18 years of age despite the story taking place in high school.

Author's Note: This is an ongoing anthology. I highly that you read the previous chapters to fully enjoy this one as it would help establish context, but if you insist on starting with this chapter here are some key points:

Early in his senior year, Scott discovered that he can foresee sexual encounters through premonitions that come with close proximity to his potential partners. Since then he has found others with the same ability and learned to extend his powers to be able to influence others and sense their emotional/sexual states.

Enjoy!

Chapter 10: The Teacher and the Cuck

"I am sorry that I didn't make it tonight, although I am sure you had fun without me," Jackie said as she uncrossed her legs, a dark spot visible on her panties.

I continued to stand in the doorway to my bedroom, unable to speak, not sure what to do. I knew what I wanted to do, but up until 30 seconds ago Jackie had been off-limits to me. She was dating Devin, my best friend, and he was not into sharing. Jackie had not been satisfied with the arrangement and had made a move to free herself to do as she pleased. I was the first stop on her bucket list.

"I was not planning on breaking up with Devin. He is super sweet after all, but tonight made it clear that I had to."

"What did he do?" I asked, less curious about the answer and more to get my brain working again.

"It was more about what he didn't do, but let's not dwell on him. How'd Kristin take her reward?" Jackie said with more than a hint on innuendo behind the word take.

"Eagerly and easily," I responded with a smile, now starting to relax. "Jessica got in on the action as well."

"Shit, Scott. Does that mean you've deflowered all three of them?"

I did not immediately respond. Instead, I started slowly walking towards Jackie. Despite the night that I had already had I could feel my cock stirring in my pants. The memory of New Year's Eve and how her pussy felt wrapped around my member was stirring feelings that I had been trying to suppress for Devin's sake. Now I was free to not only feel them but to act on them as well.

"Too bad Devin got to you first, or I would have had you as well." I teased as I pulled my t-shirt over my head, letting it drop to the floor.

Despite my initial hesitation I was beginning to accept that Jackie was here for me. I knew that Devin would be pissed if he found out I slept with his ex, but then again I had done far worse to him this year. My brain might have still been stuck in neutral, but my cock was already in overdrive.

"Oh, Devin was not my first, not by a long shot. There has been a long line of inadequate cocks before he got involved."

It did not matter her experience was probably why she was so talented. Jackie was in the same class as Devin's mom Conny, and not just because Devin would kill me if he found out I had slept with either one of them. They both could do things with their bodies that drove me wild. Things that I still cannot explain to this day. Things that I needed more of.

Jackie was shy and reserved at school. That is until she was challenged. Then she showed her true aggressive colors. She usually dressed in baggy clothes and had a reputation of being a bit of a tomboy. A reputation that she seemed to embrace. She was proud of her aggressiveness, and never back down attitude. She had a secret, however, and those of us that had been lucky enough to be with her were the only ones that knew. She loved to wear sexy underwear under those baggy clothes. Tonight was no exception.

Jackie had on a matching lace set of bra and panties. The bra did little to hide her prominent nipples, while the panties were now suctioned to the outer lips of her pussy, soaked through with her excitement. Jackie had smaller breasts, but her ass and hips made up for it. Pear-shaped, but in a way that drove me wild, especially when I was behind her. While not as toned as some of the other girls, Jackie knew how to work her body when she wanted to. Right now was one of those times.

I began to unfasten my belt and pants as I continued slowly moving towards Jackie. My mom was downstairs, but I did not care, I had to have her now. As I pushed my pants down my cock popped free, still slightly crusty from my adventures earlier in the evening.

Jackie was as ready as I was. She flipped over onto her stomach, her legs hanging over the side of the bed, her feet braced against my carpet. Her ass presented to me, her ample cheeks split by the red thong, a sight that will be forever etched into my memory. Luckily, it would not be the last time that I was privileged to behold this sight.

I stepped out of my pants, now completely naked as I positioned myself behind Jackie. My cock slid across her left cheek before coming to rest against the soft material of he panties. I started to put my hands gently on her hips, but I thought better of it. She did not come to me for tenderness.

I raised my right hand, pausing briefly before I brought it down hard against Jackie's ass with a loud smack. The flesh of her cheek jiggled in response to the collision. Her body lurching forward, more out of reflex than force. A gasp escaped her lips, the only sound that she made. I raised my hand for a second strike. Pausing briefly to justify my actions, not that I needed to, but I was begging to understand the benefit of setting the stage.

"You have been a bad girl, Jackie. You broke my best friend's heart."

Selfishly I did not care that she had broken up with Devin. In fact, I was overjoyed as it had brought her to my bedroom. It did, however, make a good story to justify the spanking that I was giving her. While we would have enjoyed it without the storyline, it made things more exciting and allowed me to be more sincere with my actions.

The second slap landed in the lingering red imprint of the first. This time her gasp was more of a moan. I spanked her three more times, each time upping the ante with how hard I hit her. She enjoyed the pain, just as Kristin had earlier in the evening, but more importantly, she enjoyed being punished by me. At this rate, I was going to have to enlist Marissa's help in learning the ways of BDSM. I did not know where to go from here.

After the last of the spankings, I took a second to caress her ass, my cock continuing to nestle between her cheeks. Grabbing her hips I spent a minute dry humping her. My cock moving freely, having delivered plenty of lubricating pre-cum already. I was amazed at how good it felt to simply slide my cock between her ample posterior. There was something magical about everything that I did with Jackie. It was heavenly no matter what was happening.

As good as it felt, I needed more, my cock needed more, and Jackie certainly needed more. I reached down and grabbed her thong. I decided not to pull it off, but instead, I pulled it to the side, hooking it over one cheek. Both her asshole and cunt were now exposed to me. Unlike the last few times that I had seen her naked Jackie appeared to have waxed. Everything was smooth and clean.

"Was this for Devin?" I asked as I ran my fingers over her hairless skin.

"Yes, but now it is for you Scott."

It turned me on knowing that she had done something special for him, but I was the one reaping the rewards. Wasting no time I placed my cock against her lips. Pushing forward I slid gently inside her, the warmth engulfing me as I drove deeper. She was just as tight and soft as I remembered, a sensation that I had been seeking in other girls, but no one had yet to compare. As my hips came to a rest against her ass I held in place for a moment. Unlike the cheerleaders from earlier Jackie was willing to wait, she knew that these pauses only elevated the experience as we moved forward.

Done with my moment of contemplation and reflection, I picked up the pace, smacking into her with each thrust. Jackie in turn pushing against my bed. The bed was bouncing off the wall, not loudly, but with a definitive sound that undoubtedly broadcast what we were doing to my mom downstairs. I expected her to interrupt at any moment and demand that Jackie leave, but the intrusion never came.

As I continued to fuck Jackie from behind her moans became louder. I could feel her hand beneath her playing with her clit. Something that I heard other guys did not like, but I did not mind it as it brought my partners more pleasure. There was no time for insecurities when pleasure was the name of the game.

"I want you fuck me in the ass," Jackie struggled to say between gasps and moans.

I was not bee expecting this, but it made sense with the way that she had presented herself to me. I had only had anal sex a few times before, and while it was amazing it was not something that I pushed on other girls. I had only done so with Alevia because I knew that she wanted to be completely used. It seemed that Jackie was in the same mood tonight.

I had been so caught up in the moment that I had not taken the time to use my abilities to see what Jackie wanted. I had subconsciously known that she wanted to be spanked, but the anal sex had caught me by surprise. Not wanting any more surprises I placed my hands on her back, searching her desires as I slowed the thrusts of my cock.

Much like her outward appearance, Jackie was a mixed bag. Part of her wanted to be used and abused, while another part wanted to be treated tenderly and with compassion. I knew instantly that while Devin had fulfilled the latter, he had no desire to treat her like a sex doll. This is why she was not satisfied with him, and why he never stood a chance of holding on to her for the long run, at least not without opening up their relationship.

I learned that Jackie had made almost the exact move on Devin earlier in the evening, only that he had flipped her over, wanting to make love to her face to face. She had gone with what he wanted for a while, the sex being okay, but when she asked for more things took a turn. It turns out that Devin had no interest in spanking her, making her feel used, or fucking her in the ass. This was less of a condemnation of Devin and more an evaluation of their compatibility. They made great friends, but lousy sex partners. Now they were neither.

I knew that all of this was going to cause problems going forward, but those issues could wait. Right now I had an ass to ravage. Having learned all I needed, I straightened up and pulled my dick from Jackie's well-lubricated cunt. I sensed disappointment as I did, but this quickly changed to excitement as I pulled a bottle of lube from my bedside table. I drizzled a liberal amount of lube on both her brown eye and my dick. I did not want to take any chances of being too dry.

"You don't have to ask me twice," I joked, "Devin may not want that ass, but I am more than happy to fuck you in any and every hole, you filthy slut."

The last bit was added purely for show. I made no judgment of her sexual desires, nor the fact that I was the second guy that she had fucked that evening. Who was I to judge? I had just come from a foursome with a quarter of the cheerleading squad, but Jackie already knew that. She had not told me that she had continued to have sex with Devin, even after he had refused the anal offer. He had cum inside her, just as I would have if we had not changed course.

At first, I was angry at her for withholding this information. This was my first experience with sloppy seconds, and I was surprised to find out that I was not grossed out, if anything it turned me on. Mostly because she had come to me to finish what Devin could not, but I was not in the mood to linger on why I was so aroused. I just wanted to do something about it.

Once against I placed the tip of my cock against Jackie, this time aligned with the two-hole. Pushing in I felt more resistance than her pussy, but once the head of my cock popped through her tight sphincter her insides felt just as warm and inviting. As I eased myself inside, her tight ring clamped down as my cock. While theoretically similar, it was surprisingly a very different experience than fucking her cunt. Six months ago I would have guessed that all holes felt pretty much the same. Since then, I had grown to learn that all three holes had their unique feel, and even those varied greatly from girl to girl.

Devin did not know what he missed out on. He was going to regret letting Jackie go, but probably not until she realized that most girls, and women for that matter, could not hold a candle to her in bed. Well, except for his mom, but that is another story.

As I picked up the pace, once again grabbing Jackie's hips to help me thrust into her, I knew that I was not going to last long. That was alright because Jackie was one step ahead of me. As she worked on her clit with her right hand she slid two fingers into her cunt with her left. I could feel her rubbing away at her g-spot through the thin tissue that separated her two tunnels.

She was on the verge of orgasm, but she was trying to hold back any loud or wild noises. She was aware that my mom was home and did not want to be too obvious, but I knew that it was useless, my mom was already aware of what was happening.

"Don't hold back, cum as loud as you want, let my mom know that you love my cock in your ass."

I am not sure what motivated me to announce this, but it did the trick. Jackie launched into an intense orgasm letting out cry after cry of pleasure.

"Oh, God, fuck me, Scott, pump my ass full of your cum. Fuck me like Devin couldn't, make me you slut, fuck me like the whore that I am." Jackie yelled at full volume, taking my request quite literally. "Yes, yes, yeeeeeeesssssss!"

I unloaded into her. It was not my largest orgasm of the evening, but it was better than I would have guessed given my previous endeavors. I kept pumping even after cum had stopped flowing from my cock. I wanted to make sure that I kept going for Jackie to fully descend from the heights that she had reached. My efforts were valiant, but I am not sure they made too much of a difference.

As she relaxed in front of me I pulled my cock from her and headed for the bathroom to clean myself off. When I returned with a wet cloth for Jackie, she was still face down on my bed, unwilling to move just yet. I gently wiped her clean as she regained her composure, trying my best to be gentle in the ways that she needed in addition to the hard fucking that I had just given her.

As I leaned down to kiss her she turned to meet my lips with hers. Our kiss was soft and gentle, but it escalated into a deep passionate tongue battle that went on for the next several minutes. I finally broke the kiss, unwillingly, but with the knowledge that she wanted to talk.

"Fuck Scott, that was perfect. If only I could have your dick and Devin's tongue."

She was joking, but I would have been okay with that arrangement if Devin had been. Unfortunately for her, it was not going to happen. I had a feeling that her connection with Devin was burned to the ground, even if it had not been an emotional breakup for her. For Devin, it was the first time that he got dumped, and he was not going to take it well.

Jackie's comment did give me an idea. I remembered that Devin was not the only member of his family that had exceptional oral skills. Devin's mom, Conny, had given me the best blow job I had ever had, and she seemed more than proficient when she had gone down on my former babysitter Veronica.

"You know, while you might not be able to get Devin's tongue, his mom is pretty good herself."

I was not sure how Jackie was going to take this news, but so far she had taken everything else in stride. This was another level, however, and risked making Devin even angrier, if he ever found out.

"Wait, what?" That was all Jackie could muster.

I let out a slight laugh, "It is a long story, but maybe you should visit her one day when Devin is not home. I am sure she would be happy to entertain you."

"Or maybe you could make the introduction. It seems like you might have a history with her yourself. I somehow never actually met her."

That sounded like a perfect idea if I had ever heard one. It was just a matter of finding a time that we knew Devin was not going to be home. If he caught me with his mom AND his ex . . . well, I did not want to find out.

"Sounds like a plan."

* * *

I would like to say that Jackie and I met up with Mrs. Costa in the coming weeks, had a fantastic threesome, and that everything was going smoothly and perfectly as usual. The reality, however, is that we never got the chance to approach Conny, and nothing was going smoothly, nothing at all.

The spring of my senior year was supposed to be a carefree time in my life. I had several options of colleges to attend, my grades were good, and I was having tons of amazing sex. It was all perfect until Jackie broke up with Devin.

At first, I thought that it was going to be a godsend for me, as Jackie was now free to sleep with me as she pleased, even if only on the down-low. In actuality her dumping Devin destroyed him. I was not prepared for just how poorly he took it, and to be honest I did not make it any better when he came to me for advice.

I thought that I was telling him what he needed to hear, but he was not in a position to absorb the truth. Instead, I should have told him what he wanted to hear, some version of how much of a bitch Jackie was and how she did not know what she was losing. What I did tell him was that he and Jackie were not a good match and that he should move on and find another girl to mess around with until he left for college in a few months.

Devin still did not want to mess around, however, he wanted to be in love, which is what he thought he had with Jackie. To this day I still do not know what made him think that he needed to be in love at 18. Getting his dick wet with as many girls as possible should have been his goal. Hell, I knew at least a half dozen girls that would have eagerly fucked him. I even mentioned several of them to him, but he was not ready to hear me.

All of this resulted in me getting annoyed with him and telling him to get his head out of his ass. Needless to say, he did not take that very well. He stormed off and hasn't spoken to me since. That was over a month ago.

As if this drama was not more than I needed, the filming took a turn for the worse when the guys that we were using started demanding equal pay. Up until then, we had been paying the girls four or five times what the guys got. This was in part because they were the real stars, with the guys being interchangeable, and in part, because it was easy to convince the guys to appear in the films. All you had to do what dangle some hot sex in front of them and they jumped at the chance. A few dollars and they were signing their likeness away at a fraction of what the girls demanded.

This all changed when one of them got the hot idea to form some sort of men's rights union. I am not sure what their moral ground was, but they seemed to think that it was a basic right to get paid as much as the women. Ironically none of them had any clue about the Equal Rights Act or the gender pay gap in the real world. Nevertheless, they were unwilling to negotiate.

So far, we had been able to work around it by expanding our pool of guys. There were still plenty of willing participants, but now we were making a lot of storylines about nerdy guys getting fucked by the hot girl for help with their school work. Or some bullshit like that.

It was still selling, but these nerds were getting convinced that they needed equal pay as well, and their spring was drying up. Soon we would either have to give in or find another source of men, one that did not have access to each other to form a union of sorts. Regardless of the next step, I was exhausted from using my abilities to recruit so many new guys. I felt I had better things to deal with, but Alevia, Malory, and Marissa were eager to keep the videos flowing.

scbolder
scbolder
749 Followers