All Comments on 'Premonitions: Senior Year Ch. 13'

by scbolder

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mazzmemazzmeover 1 year ago

Quite the entertaining storyline, with loads of erotic sex scenes! Alas it tends to read like a young lads sex journal. I would’ve enjoyed more dialogue and a lot more character descriptions throughout the 13 chapters, to properly envision what each character looks like, as the entertaining chronicle unfolds. Cheers to the author for the fun read otherwise!

Ciao

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 1 year ago

I saw in your bio that you posted last year, about being around still.

I would love to see more of this series

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor12 months ago

Overall, I liked the story even with its utter inconsitancies. I mean your main lead is a total Ass clowen. He goes on and on about oh I didnt want to use my powers on her because she was my longest friend bla bla then fucks her and leaves her tied up to be ravaged by the rest of the highschool. Yeah thats what a friend does to someone he has held a candle for years....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscbolder@scbolder
Chapter 8 of Late Night Truth or Dare is here. It has been a long wait, but I felt that I should wrap up the story in some way, even if it was not how I initially intended to get there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES