All Comments on 'Prenuptial Relations Ch. 04'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LechemanLechemanabout 2 months ago

Well that was an interesting but enjoyable twist to that tale, loved it.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 months ago

I love this ending - excellent.

And - the sex? Off-the-charts, hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well done. Great way to tie things up. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 months ago

Great series with a wonderful ending.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 months ago

I was hoping like hell it would end that way, and it did!

Damn! That was a sweat inducing story, Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Precious Story, Priceless Ending.

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great series. They all should've ganged up, tamed & claimed mom into their little love nest to calm her down. Didn't sound like daddy was taking care of business with mom in the bedroom, what with him drinking so much. Who knows, the son could possibly squeeze another baby out of mom before she was too old. Anyway, awesome job. 5☆

WineandcheeseWineandcheeseabout 2 months ago

Loved the series! Great ending to a terrific tale.

5 stars!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 2 months ago

Well let me start by saying I am a fan of your work and usually give you 5 stars. However in this last chapter I just couldn’t do it. You got 3 stars and for one simple reason: the older girl younger girl nonsense. Seriously. We know their names. We know who is the wife and who is the sister. And we know the sister is younger. The whole younger and older girl nonsense was just stupid. Killed it a little for me.

Btw the pill is still my favorite.

bridgetrosebridgetroseabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your kind words and reviews on my latest (and final) chapter of this story!

To one user who posted about giving this story 3 stars, despite liking my work... I have to admit, that made me sad. For one thing, I don't know if people realize how detrimental a 3 star rating actually is on a story posted here. It can bring the overall rating down significantly. And as the ratings drop, the chances of new people finding my stories drops. So, bummer. But more than that... the comment that was made as to the reason for the bad review was because I sometimes referred to the two girls as "younger girl" and "older girl". I don't get what's wrong with that? As a writer, it can be challenging to write a scene with more than two people involved. And my use of those two phrases was purely and only done to avoid continuous repetitious use of their names. In that same sense, if I kept using their names over and over so you knew who I was talking about, I find that that tends to sound trite. It's for that same reason that I use different words to describe sensations, genitalia, etc.

But either way, I continue to strive to be a better author. I realize that I can't please everyone, no matter what I do. So I don't ignore comments like this, even if the 3 star response coming from a "fan" broke my heart a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just found this, excellent as always. Didn't realise you'd written it. Phil XX

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda87620 days ago

No. Immediate no. Including Wendy in their relationship is an absolute deal breaker and ruins the entire story for me. Outsiders should never be brought into these relationships. This series was on my favorites lists and I’m removing it now. It’s like the last season of game of thrones making the entire series unwatchable for future rewatches. Just can’t do it

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Fantastic story! Five stars. I didn’t notice it at first, but I appreciated the way you picked names. Sister and Shelly both start with “S”, likewise Wife and Wendy with “W”. I’m sure you did that on purpose for people like me who have problems remembering names. Thanks!

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN1170812 days ago

Awesome series over all.

----------

Been following this series for a little while now, anxously waiting for the last chapter to drop. When it finally did, I was over the moon, but since I knew I had to re-read the entire series, I kinda put it on the back burner for a little while, now that I finally finished it, here are some of my thoughts.

----------

The characters, for the most part, feel quite fleshed out, the romance between the sister and brother especially. However, I do think the story could've had a bit more dialogue and the pressence of other characters such as the dad and the mom could've been a tad stronger. Never the less, the author still managed to make me care about the main characters involved in the story, especially when it came to Wendy, poor girl (pre chapter 5). Then chapter 5 happened, and I was plain relieved for Wendy, more on the ending and this chapter in a bit.

----------

The sex and the seduction was peak quality. 5/5 accross the board. The subtelty especially really got me going, the hand rubbing, the indepth description of their petting each other. Amazing. If there were any issues with it, which I'd be struggling to find in all honesty, it'd be that the sex scenes sometimes overshadowed the character dialogue a bit. But thats besides the point.

----------

The way Shellys family treated her, the hinted physical abuse, the fact that the father seemed to want to drink himself into an early grave instead of helping out his only daughter, was just despicable quite honestly. They should've been cut out of their lives for such behaviour. Or at the very least, I think we should've seen something of a recconciliation scene between the sister and her folks. Just, as pointed out above, that bit could've been fleshed out a tad more imho. It didn't take too much away from the story though.

----------

I'll be honest. The final chapter sorta felt like it came out of nowhere, a bit too handwavey. It sorta felt too convenient to me. The foreshadowing to this outcome could've been a bit stronger throughout the series is kinda what I'm getting at. That aside, I think the ending was really cute and amazing, really. How they all ended up together was an awesomem, if not a bit predictable, way to end the series.

----------

All in all, the series as a whole gets a glowing 5/5 from me. First, second and third chapter all get a 5, while the last chapter on its own gets a 4, due to the reasons stated above. Can't wait to continue exploring the authors catalogue and reading their future stories!

juanviejojuanviejo9 days ago

MAGNIFICO.......CINCO ESTRELLAS!

DarkMarqueDarkMarque1 day ago

I was leaning for the reveal that he was actually adopted and not Shelly’s biological bother. Nope, this ending was too much of a stretch. Some what of a let down after the first 3 chapters. You are still one of my favorite writers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES