Preparing for My Mistress

Story Info
I must put myself in bondage set up for me by my mistress.
1.3k words
4.3
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sekmand
sekmand
10 Followers

Preparing for My Mistress

My nipples are hard, aching for pinching or clamps. So the clamps come out, digging into each one as I let the jaws close on sensitive flesh, pinching, pinching so tightly. Chain dangling between, the weight of it pulling down in exquisite torture as I gasp and pull down, torturing the nubs and sending dark jolts of pain through my body.

My balls ache for binding, the need making me shiver. So the twine comes out and is wound around my ball sac, then pulled in between; separating each ball. It is so tight and I moan at the feeling as the cord digs into my swollen balls.

So good, yet still not enough. The needs in my mind and soul are still not sated and drive me into deeper, darker places.

My asshole is hungry and empty and needs to be filled. The click of the lid of the bottle of lube fills my lustful ears as I coat my fingers. I sigh as the slickness is spread over my puckered hole, then deep breaths as one finger, than two slide in, opening myself as my eyes dart to the dildo that is mounted on the wooden chair that sits before me as I kneel on the floor.

My mouth hungers to be filled as well, so I start to lick the head of the dildo, then suck it into my mouth as I jab my fingers deeper into my ass. Whatever thoughts I might have of turning back from this session are gone as I suck the dildo deeper and deeper into my throat. I am a needy slut, driving myself into a deeper and deeper hole of self-depravity and abuse.

My hunger drives me further. It is time to mount the chair and drive the dildo deep into my slutty ass. I gasp loudly as it slides in. I feel it deep inside me. It slips even deeper as I bend down, taking the ropes tied around my ankles and tying them off to the frame of the chair, pulling my feet off of the floor and impaling me on the cock, making me squirm and shiver.

The next cord is wrapped around the head of my cock, then pulled up and tied off to the chain of the nipple clamps, forcing my erect cock to be pulled upwards and my sore nipples to be stretched downward. The pain being inflicted all through my body is exquisite. My legs are trembling and shaking, sweat breaking out all over my body as I tremble and grind myself on the cock, torturing my needy hole.

The ball gag comes next, stretching my lips tightly around it as I buckle it snuggly to my head. All I can do is breathe hard through my nose as the drool begins to form and leak from my mouth. Dripping down my chest making me a shaking trembling pain lust filled slut.

The last step. The final submission and act. There are handcuffs mounted on the back frame of the wooden chair I close them around each wrist as tightly as I can. I am now helpless on this chair of sexual torture and torment. Bound, gagged, penetrated, I grind my ass on the dildo, my eyes crying and watering as I look at the door of the apartment, waiting for you to come home.

I hope so much you are pleased with how I've followed your instructions, and my breathing gets even deeper and harder as I hear your key in the lock of the door. Your naked, tortured slut is there in the hallway, waiting for your inspection as you open the door and grin your naughty evil grin at the sight of your slut.

"Oh dear," you say with mock concern. "I see you forgot the blindfold. Such a forgetful slut. Whatever shall I do with you?" Your breasts jiggle slightly as you chuckle in your evil way.

The last thing I see before you pick up the blindfold I'd forgotten by the chair and place it over my eyes is the dark look in your eyes and the riding crop you have taken off the wall. This is going to be a long, painful night. And we are both going to love every second of it.

"Oh," I hear you say, "I must not forget to set up the cameras." I tremble on the chair, the dildo so deep in my slut hole shifting and digging into me, as I hear you setting up the tripods. "We must make sure that your fans can see everything, right slut?"

I moan at the thought of strangers seeing me being tortured and fucked.

My eyes are blinded, I cannot see. My other senses go into overdrive as my breathing gets deeper and my body trembles. I listen intently to try to hear what you are doing. I shiver as your footsteps approach and your sharp nails drag across my shoulders. Your sharp nails slide over the clamps on my tortured nipples.

"Mmmmm, these look to be so sore, pet," you say softly as your sharp nails dig in even harder than the clamps, rolling and pulling my tortured nipples and making me moan even louder and gasp desperately for air, breathing faster and harder as I try to process the spikes of pain radiating from my chest to my balls as the motion also creates a pulling and tightening of the cord around my cock.

I shake and quiver as you take the tip of the riding crop and drag it up the inside of one leg, then down the other, punctuating the end of this movement by striking the inside of each thigh sharply.

SNAP! SNAP! My breathing hitches as I spasm on the chair, the sting from the blows of the crop jumping to my balls, cock, and nipples. A slight sheen of sweat glistens on my skin in the warm room as I moan in pleasure at the pain.

"I love the way I can make you jump on that dildo, slave."

I can visualize in my mind the evil glint in your eye and the smile on your face as I writhe on the chair.

"Now slave, I am going to start striking you with my crop. With each strike you must try to lift yourself and then sit yourself down, fucking yourself on that cock in your hungry hole. I will do this for 5 minutes, and you mustn't cum until the end of the time period. Let's try a practice one shall we?"

SMACK! I moan loudly as the crop hits my ass. My legs strain as the only resistance to lift myself is the ropes tied around my ankles, keeping my feet off of the floor. I manage to lift myself a few inches, the strain in my legs already making them shake a bit, and then settle heavily back down on the cock, grunting loudly as it impales me even deeper.

"That's an acceptable first attempt, slave," you say. "But you'll have to do better, and you'll have to make sure and match the pace of the strikes as I beat you. The best part of this is you can't see the timer, so you have no idea how long this will actually last. You can't imagine how wet this is making me, slut. If you manage not to cum, I will have a reward for your hungry mouth at the end."

I hear you laugh softly, evilly, as the blows from the crop start to impact my balls, my cock, my nipples, and anywhere else you feel needs to be red and sore on my body.

"I hope you can last, slave." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK-SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I don't know how many minutes go by before my muffled screams begin to fill the room. My ass is so sore as I fuck myself for my mistress, gasping and heaving, my body aching and on fire everywhere she is striking me with the crop.

I am such a lucky slut.

sekmand
sekmand
10 Followers