Preparing Lola

Story Info
A cuckquean prepares a whore for her husband to fuck.
1.9k words
4.47
10.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

Remember to up vote, follow me for more stories, and help me make a living doing this.

---

## It Makes Me Jealous

Which is why I told my husband Thomas I wanted to do it. He stirs his coffee at the table for a moment and gently sets the spoon down.

"But won't it make you upset?" he asks.

"That's kind of the idea," I say. "There's pleasure hidden under there. The thicker the blanket of jealousy and humiliation, the thicker the layer of pleasure that bleeds into it. I don't know how to describe it any clearer."

Thomas sips his coffee and nods for a moment. He brings his phone out of his pocket.

"Alright," he says as he slides his phone over, "you can text her what you want to do this Saturday. Just make sure you know your limits and don't make yourself too jealous. I don't want you to feel hurt."

"And you fucking Lola behind my back without telling me, was that supposed to hurt or make me feel good?" I retort.

"Well... Everything turned out alright in the end, didn't it?"

I bring up their text conversation. I can't help but to go through their photos. The jealousy is at its height as I scroll through. Lola has professional photos of her flexing in the mirror, in dresses I could never wear, and then in types of lingerie that I didn't know existed.

"For fucks sake. Did you have to get the most in-shape woman in the gym?"

"She's a contender for Miss California. I couldn't help myself," says Thomas.

The smile that we exchange is enough to seal the deal. I throw back the rest of my coffee, crawl under the table, unzip his fly, and take his entire hard cock into my mouth.

I text Lola as my husband grunts while I stroke him.

"This is Thomas's wife, Nicole. I want you at my house an hour early before our session. This is what I'd like to do."

---

## Lola is On Time

Thomas is instructed to wait in the guest room as she lets herself in, walks up the stairs and enters the bathroom. I'd rather not talk to her, but I made it very clear to her that she's only allowed to ask me questions about how to please my husband better. The idea of instructing this stunning whore leaning in my bathroom doorway makes my pussy pulse. Without a word, Lola takes off her sports bra and spandex.

"Okay. Your show," she says.

I turn the water on for her and let it warm up while I take her clothes to wash them. When I return, the shower is steamy. I open it for her as she steps in. I step in after her with my clothes on.

---

## I Bathe Her

She stands still while I take care of everything. I lather her with soap and scrub her, lifting her arms and positioning her to get every surface of her body. She's facing me when I lather my hands and press them over her pussy.

Lola lets out a small moan of pleasure as I move my hands to clean her. I move to her ass, circling and making sure she's completely clean.

I wash her hair, using expensive bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and other lotions that I would have bought myself as a gift for my ten years at work. Instead, I'm using it to make a whore glisten to fuck my husband. There's rage as I pull her hair, milking out the shampoo as the water runs through it. But with every stroke, every pulse of rage, two more pulses of pleasure resound in my pussy and clit. It's contradicting and twisting places in my mind the longer the steam builds in the shower.

We stay in the shower so I can dry her. The expensive towels I bought just for her make me mad. I'm still in my clothes and completely soaking wet. Yet I dry her with the fanciest and highest quality fabric I could buy. She glistens when she's dry. I feel like wet garbage.

And I've never felt so turned on.

---

## She Takes My Place at the Vanity Set

With a towel wrapped in her hair, I kneel in front of her. I apply moisturizer all over her body so she smells like lavender. Lavender is Thomas's favorite scent. I usually wear it. And smelling her, almost as if I'm smelling myself, makes me wish I could fuck my husband instead of her. Lola connects her eyes with me and smiles with one corner of her mouth.

She can feel my jealousy. Lola takes a long breath in to smell herself, then smiles at me again.

What a whore.

The most humiliating part is the makeup. She brings her own, and she has nicer sets than I do. Makes sense since she's a pageant contestant and I'm an older accountant. I take extra care with her eyeliner, heavy on the smoky eye, and apply several layers of makeup to make her look like the whore she needs to be for my husband.

I go for the blow dryer, but she shakes the towel out of her hair. She runs her hand through her silky wet hair.

"I like it wet like this. I'll look sexier for Thomas. Do you think he'd like that?"

I know he will. She knows he does. She's just asking me to make me jealous.

Just like I asked her to.

"Yes, Lola. I think he'd think it's sexy if your hair were still wet," I say, almost through my teeth.

Lola points to the towel on the floor. I pick it up and put it in the hamper. The jealousy and envy are building, but so is the pleasure. I feel it like a balloon in my heart, inflating and threatening to burst into orgasms inside of me. I keep myself contained as I move to the boxes on the counter.

---

## I Dress Her

First, the red stockings that are sheer and high on the thigh. Then the garter, which fits her chiseled torso so well that I've decided to no longer have donuts for a mid-morning snack. I snap them into the thigh highs, then put on her red strappy shoes.

For the last tough, I take body glitter and smear it all over her exposed skin. The glistening of her shoulders in the dim light of the bathroom makes her look like a fairy ready to magically take any man she wants.

She'll be stealing my man for the evening while I watch.

---

## I Require Myself to Present Lola

Thomas is on the edge of the bed when I open the guest room door. He gives me a nervous smile, but it quickly turns devious.

Like I asked him to be.

"Did you have fun preparing my whore for me?" he asks.

The question makes me stammer my feet like I'm a teen doing chores as a punishment. I ball my fists up and huff and puff. There's heat on my cheeks as my head shakes out the answer.

"Yes, daddy. She's a perfect whore and she's ready to fuck you."

"And are you going to be a good cuckquean and sit on your thrown and watch?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good. Well, bring her in. Announce her, then take your seat."

I love this three times more than I hate it. With every demeaning second that goes by, the pleasure wins over. I step into the hall, take Lola by the hand, and bring her into the room. Both Thomas and Lola look at each other for several moments, ignoring me as I take my place on the chair.

I remove my damp clothes and sit naked on the chair. This time, all I want to see is how turned on my husband can be by her.

Because it will turn me on just as much.

---

## I Present Lola

"Your whore is ready for you," I say to Thomas.

"Very good Nicole. Now, be quiet, and let us enjoy each other," he says.

I bite my lip, stifling the last of my anger and protest that wants to spew out of my mouth and ruin the moment. But that last anger goes away as Lola steps onto the bed, stands over Thomas's naked body, and proceeds to bend over with such dexterity that her legs flex while her mouth comes down perfectly on his cock to suck it.

I put a hand over my mouth and my pussy at the same time at the sight of them.

She moans like a porn star. The vibrations of her moaning are perfect around Thomas's cock as he leans his head back in approval. Her wet hair graces Thomas's chest. Everything about her glistens and shines, especially the groves of her muscles as she holds herself in that position.

The jealousy of her dexterity and flexibility shifts parts of my mind. I wish I was her right now. I wish I could suck my husband like that. The fact that I'm not doing it and watching someone else pleasure my husband in ways I can't just make me...

Insanely satiated.

---

## Lola Faces Me

As she mounts Thomas in reverse cowgirl. I can see Thomas exploring her ass and back with his hands. Lola grinds over him, leaning back enough so that I can see how hard his cock is, and how deep it sheathes into her pussy. Her hands come up to her perfect tits, moving more of the body glitter around as she moves back and forth.

We connect eyes and she never takes them off of me as she fucks Thomas harder.

Her mouth parts as Thomas moans louder.

Lola moans even more. I go to touch myself and stroke my clit to bring my orgasm up to their level.

"No no no," says Lola, "don't you dare. You don't get to touch yourself. You just get to watch."

I'm pouting like a teenage girl, which turns Lola on even more. She fucks him harder. Thomas moans louder. And I can tell that she's got him right at the edge of orgasm.

She sits back off of his cock right before he cums. She strokes him, aiming his cock at me. The amount that Thomas ejaculates is impressive. It sails across the room and onto me, making a mess of my chest. Some of his cum gets in my hair. I feel completely gross from wearing wet clothes and now cum produced from this whore jerking my husband off.

It's one of the best feelings I've had in a bedroom situation. Ever.

Everyone is panting as the heat of the room comes down. Lola is giggling and looking back at Thomas. Thomas is still recovering, sensitive from being jerked and cumming so hard. I'm panting simply because the body orgasm I had without touching myself is a new sensation that I'm processing.

Lola heightens the moment as she grabs onto Thomas.

"Ready for round two?"

I'm not sure who she's asking, but I don't care. I nod anyway. And she mounts my husband again.

Thomas was right. Everything turned out well in the end. In the most sinister and twisted way possible. I can't get enough.

We go seven rounds. I'm a sopping mess.

And I love it.

---

Please be sure to upvote this story, follow me, and leave a positive comment. If you didn't like this, I ask that you please do not hit low stars. Instead, please leave a comment and tell me what you didn't like so I can improve.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers