All Comments on 'Preparing Lola'

by Delimity

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 month ago

WOW!! That was fucking HOT!!!

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

I think this was one of the best getting a cuckcake ready that I have read. I wish you had gone a little more in detail during the preparations as well as the thoughts between each women. Love the towel pick up as well as the no no no touching just watching order. I for one love when the Cake takes full charge of the quean. The only problem I had was In Calling Lola a whore, I don't think a Miss California runner what accept that nor would a cuckcake, maybe a Lover, or a date . but I gave it 5 stars and waiting for more from you.

JohkbroJohkbroabout 1 month ago

Super hot! Been enjoying for a while! I love the self humiliation she’s putting herself through, slowly wanting them to make to make it worse for her, wonder if she’ll realize she just wants to serve them. Maybe bind her to her chair, making her do what they want , more than her forcing herself. Would be a lovely transition, we’ll see how it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

good...but please put them in chapters. I read this one first and the other second. keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Used the wrong throne

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Thank you for writing more cuckquean stories. We need more from this genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelimity@Delimity
Aspiring writer trying to make a living with words. After a long career in writing business plans, standard operating procedures, and emails that no one was reading, I decided to transition my entire life to focus on writing stories that people will read. Normally I write s...