Prerna inspires Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had forgotten that I had a girlfriend and it was her mother with whom I was carrying out a sexual intercourse right now. Nothing seemed wrong at that moment, just the pleasure of wild sex was in my mind. After I had licked her left armpit too for a long time to her satisfaction, Prernaji decided to take the 69 position. She was on my top, our panties were down to our ankles and our pussys were in each other's mouths! Pussy licking was another fetish of mine and it was coming true that day. Prernaji's pussy had a tangy taste and I absolutely loved it when my tongue touched the inner walls of her pussy. Both of us were breathing and moaning while licking each other's wet pussys with full energy. Payal was sleeping just in the next room but we were both too horny to care for that. Our tongues tirelessly licked the wet juices from our dripping pussys and we were both crazily going at full gear. When we both came almost simultaneously a low shrilling cry escaped Prernaji's lips and her pussy absolutely clenched my tongue hard making my orgasm noise a minimum. We laid in the same position for a few more minutes, trying to catch our breath and also cooling off our hot, sweaty bodies.

After some time had passed the realization of what I had done set into my mind. I could hear her singing in a low but melodious voice, "Pyar ko ho jane do, pyar mein kho jane do." (Let the love happen, let us be lost in love). She was still on top of me and wasn't showing any signs of getting off my top even after more than ten minutes had elapsed. Her pussy which I had tasted not much long ago was still near my mouth and I could smell it very well. I wanted to get up now but Prernaji wasn't allowing me to do so. I said, "Prernaji please let me get up now."

She stopped her singing and said, "Why Tina? I was thinking of having another session of pussy licking, didn't you enjoy the first one? Let's have another one, we both will absolutely enjoy it."

-"But what we just did isn't right Prernaji, you are the mother of my lover."

-"So what babe, don't let these petty things bother your mind. Didn't you feel good doing this with me? Tell me didn't you enjoy our sex session?"

I had no answer, I knew I enjoyed it very much. But I wasn't sure what I was doing was right. I was cheating on my girlfriend with her own mother. I was also really surprised why Prernaji too was so willing to have sex with me, her daughter's girlfriend. Everything seemed so wrong but the itch in my pussy, the sexual drive weakened the rationality again. So, as soon as Prernaji's tongue started to lick my pussy again my hands went to her buttocks and pulled her towards myself so that her pussy was on my mouth too. My tongue once again inside her cunt separating the pussy lips. The taste of Prernaji's pussy felt better than before as both of us licked each other's soppy pussys with vigor. Two women, separated by an age gap of 34 years, were exploring each other's pussys in this wild sexual session late at night.

As my tongues pushed in the cunt of the elder woman my fingers caressed her buttocks. I started to run my fingers in between her buttocks and gradually my fingers were running in her ass crack. Deep, muffled sighs and moans had filled the room also keeping in mind that Payal wasn't alerted by any means. Prernaji's ample boobs were pressed on my belly as she kept licking my wet pussy. My tongue was too not sitting idle and it was moving quite quickly in the elder woman's cunt, tasting her juices. I had now slowly separated her buttocks a bit and was moving two fingers up and down on her ass crack. My fingers were touching her asshole in the process and this was making her sigh deeply.

Prernaji was on my top for quite a long time now, since the first sex session we had she didn't get off my body, even while we rested a bit she was still on my top. As my tongue tirelessly licked her pussy while my fingers rubbed her asshole, I actually was feeling a bit tired and suffocating under her weight now. I had come by now and Prernaji had withdrawn her mouth from my pussy, she herself was yet to meet an orgasm. She was sighing and moaning as my tongue kept licking her pussy and my fingers touching her asshole. Tiredness was showing its toll on me as I was becoming breathless slowly with repeated licking and also having to support her body on myself for so long. Yet I kept myself going strong as my fetish had come true after so long.

"Ohhhh, aaah, Tina my baby, you are the one for me honey, I fell in love with you the day Payal sent me your photograph. I have always dreamt of having sex with you like this. Keep licking me babe, you are mine now. Let us have sex everyday baby." Prernaji murmured as waves of pleasure rushed through her body due to my tongue exploring her pussy nonstop. Her pussy juices seemed so tasty as after Prernaji had finally met her second orgasm, drained her squirted juices into my mouth. I was so tired at that moment that I passed out and fell asleep with Prernaji's body still on my top in 69 position. It was almost 5 AM in the morning then. (To be contd.)

12