Prerna inspires Pt. 02

Story Info
Prerna and Tina continue their forbidden relationship.
3.1k words
4.78
4.1k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awakened by a low but sharp voice calling me, "Hurry up Tina get up from your sleep. Payal might awaken any time now."

I was startled and got up from the floor, still dazed and feeling that it was a dream. Just a few inches away was Prernaji, who had put on her robe. She was holding my clothes in her hand, which made me realize that I was fully naked. Then in a flash I remembered what transpired last night and that I had lesbian sex with my girlfriend's mother, a lady who was about 34 years older than me. I could still feel the taste of Prernaji's pussy in my mouth, I no longer felt any doubt or any withdrawal from her, I too liked having sex with the mature lady.

"Hurry up Tina, what are you waiting for? Wear your clothes now." Prernaji's desperate voice startled me again and at once I sprang up to my feet. I quickly put on my clothes and as I was done Prernaji kissed my lips and said, "Go and sleep beside my daughter. You need not attend college today. When Payal leaves for her work we shall have the day to ourselves."

I smiled at her and at once went to bed to lie down beside a sleeping Payal. I didn't wash my mouth yet and it had traces of Prernaji's cum, but I wanted to keep it as it was. Payal was about to get up soon as her alarm time was drawing closer, and I hid my face in my pillow and while in deep thoughts about the sex with Prernaji I fell asleep.

Payal woke me up at around 8-30 AM, she was already dressed for her office. "Hey Tina babe, don't you have classes today?" Why are you sleeping for such a long time?" She asked with a surprised look on her face.

"Err baby, I don't have important classes today, I think I shall stay at home and write my notes instead." I replied.

-"It's absolutely fine sweetheart, mom has just two hours of conference today, after that she will be home as well. You remaining at home shall give her company. I, on the other hand, might be late since our general manager will be visiting today."

-"Don't worry about us baby, you carry on with your job obligations. We shall be fine."

Payal smiled and said, "Okay babe, now get up and have your breakfast. Mom is having her bath and after that she will leave as well. I must rush now as I am getting late. Bye sweetheart, love you." She threw me a flying kiss and left.

I got up and brushed my teeth and freshened up. In a few minutes I could see Prernaji coming out of her room, she wasn't ready for her conference, infact she didn't even look freshened up. I was surprised and said, "Prernaji won't you get ready for your conference?"

With a smile on her face the mature woman replied, "There is no conference honey, I am here only to be with you. I haven't bathed, I even didn't brush my teeth either. I was just patiently waiting for Payal to leave. Come over here darling, I want to play with you."

I was really shocked that Prernaji lied to us about her conference, she only wanted to have sex with me. That was the purpose of her visit. My mind was in total shock as I involuntarily strolled towards her. Prernaji sang again in her lovely voice,"Main duniya bhula dungi teri chahat mein." It meant that she would forget the entire world in my love.

Prernaji was smelling the sweat that I smelt yesterday night from her armpits. My body had already started to respond to the sweaty smell and my mind was giving me signals to feast on the sweat. As I drew closer Prernaji said, "Lie down on the floor honey, I want to give you some smelling exercise now. I know you are going to love every bit of it."

As I laid down my body on the floor Prernaji sat by my side and bent herself so that her face was close to me

She placed the palm of her right hand on my mouth to muffle me and said, "Let me see how you like to sniff my breath. Remember, I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

Prernaji opened her mouth and engulfed my nose in her mouth, she started to breathe out thereby making me smell her unwashed stale breath. My body wiggled at this completely new sensation as my nose kept smelling the mature woman's unwashed morning breath. The bad breath was actually turning me on, as I could feel my pussy getting moist. Prernaji's warm breath came in a flurry to engulf my entire system of respiration and I just couldn't do anything but smell on.

Prernaji was in no mood to stop and she just kept breathing out on my nose, her hand still having muffled my mouth. As I had to take deeper breaths I kept smelling her unwashed bad breath. Time was continuously running by as the mature woman kept blowing her breath into my nose and my wet pussy got turned on every passing second. I felt that almost an eternity had passed when finally Prernaji let me free. I coughed a bit after her release but also realized that I was super horny by that time.

Prernaji smiled and said, "That was really great, babe. Now smell my feet. I have deliberately kept them unwashed even after my morning exercise. You would absolutely love the sweat accumulated there."

I could see that my fetish was well understood by the mature woman. I didn't get up from my position on the floor, instead Prernaji just stood up and placed her right foot on my mouth. I grabbed it with my hands and while placing my nose on the slick, sweaty foot took in a deep breath, sniffing the sweaty stinky smell in the process.

"There it is, I know how much you crave for this. Don't stop, just enjoy yourself babe." Prernaji murmured. I sniffed more and more, the pungent, sweaty odor filling the space from my nostrils to the lungs with each intake of breath I took from the mature woman's foot. I inserted two toes of Prernaji in my nostrils and kept sniffing her sweaty smell repeatedly. My pussy was so wet now and with each sniff I was feeling like having an orgasm. Prernaji changed her foot now and made me sniff her left foot as well, her stinky odor captivating me with every passing moment. I ran my nose on the grooves of the foot and below the foot as well, smelling the sweaty, dusty odor with repeated sniffs.

"Oh Gosh my babe! Your smelling of my body is making me so horny indeed. Please lick me to my orgasm now honey. We shall play again after that." A very horny voice of Prernaji could be heard.

She straddled my face, having her both feet folded from the knees on either side of my face, thereby placing her sodden cunt on my mouth perfectly. Automatically my tongue darted in her pussy and started to lick the juices of the mature woman. Prernaji moaned in pleasure as she felt my tongue moving in her pussy. "Oooh aaah baby that is so good. I know you are horny too darling and don't worry I shall take care of that. Make me cum first baby." Prernaji murmured.

The free flow of her juices in my mouth and the taste of her aroused pussy on my tongue was making my body shiver in pleasure. How much I longed for this to happen with me! I always wanted this raw sex but Payal never let me. And now as luck would have it, I am having my dreams fulfilled with her mother! Thoughts flooded my mind as my tongue licked the mature woman's pussy non-stop. Prernaji's moans got louder with time and she was pressing her pussy on my mouth now, I was getting uncomfortable but kept my tongue going in her pussy. Soon with a shrilling cry Prernaji met her orgasm and squirted her cum in my mouth. God I loved her taste! Who could say that she was 53 years old? She was going heavy on sex like a youngster.

After a few minutes of restoration of her panting breaths Prernaji got up from my face and said, "You are a pro in lesbian sex honey. Now again back to our smelling exercise. Aapke pyar mein hum sawarne lage." The last line was once again a hindi song sung by Prernaji in her melodious voice and it meant that I am groomed in your love. She really knew how to use songs in situations, I was impressed with the mature woman.

I was very wet by then and needed to come badly. But I didn't touch myself, instead I wanted to see what the mature woman had in her mind. Prernaji turned around showing her back to me and said, "Tina my baby, to continue your sniffing exercise you must now smell my asshole. My buttocks are all sweaty, you may smell them first, and then separate them to sniff my asshole. Show me your love honey, do it please."

I was very much carried away by the kink in the whole thing and at once knelt behind Prernaji, and kissed her fair and large buttocks. There was a large amount of perspiration from her body and it made her asscheeks slick and sweaty. I put my eager nose on the right asscheek and sniffed in the aroma of her sweat. I moaned as I was really turned on sniffing the slick ass cheeks of Prernaji. The sweaty aroma that I loved of the mature woman was at its maximum in her buttocks. Listening to the moans of my girlfriend's mother I rubbed my nose on her buttocks and smelt everything they had to offer.

I then separated her asscheeks using my hands and the pink puckered hole with a small undergrowth of hair was visible to me. "Oohhh." A moan escaped Prernaji's lips as I put my nose in her ass crack and sniffed with force. A raw, pungent and earthy smell pushed its way into my respiratory system through my nostrils. As I sniffed more and more the smell made me dizzy and at the same time made my horny body even hornier. I sniffed and sniffed, smelling madly the earthy odor of Prernaji's asshole, and moaning in desire. Prernaji was very impressed with my smelling exercise and she was praising me while moaning. She had her fingers in her own pussy, pleasing herself as she felt my nose smell her nether hole with dedication. I had my hands on Prernaji's hips and with full force was sniffing her asshole, taking care I didn't miss its aroma by any means. Prernaji's feet were shivering and soon she was too weak to stand. As she slowly got down and laid herself on her belly I followed her and keeping my nose in her asshole intact I continued to smiff her asshole.

I was pushing my head up and down vertically keeping my nose attached to Prernaji's ass crack, my face must have turned red by now and my pussy juices were flowing with each intake of the smell of the ass by me. I never knew that I would like the ass smell so much although I always knew my fetish for sweat, armpits, pussy and ass. I was going strong in sniffing even with panting breaths and a very horny body. Prernaji was busy fingering herself while enjoying the hot breaths of my nose in her asshole. I didn't know how long I could continue, Prernaji was showing no intention of stopping me and I too wasn't complaining. I was pushing my nose in, trying to go into deeper interiors of the mature woman's ass.

After what seemed like another eternity Prernaji started to moan louder and shiver irregularly while taking my name, she met a thunderous orgasm that had her squirting her juices for straight one minute and surprisingly I too met my orgasm, without even touching myself even once. It was the effect of Prernaji's ass smell that made my horny body meet its orgasm and I too squirted a lot of cum on the floor. This induced orgasm made me almost breathless and I could regain my composure only after some time.

Both of us were tired and lied down on the floor for some more time. Prernaji said, "That was so lovely my baby, I always had sex with women ever since I remember. No male had ever touched me. You are very special my darling, I want you always. I think I am going to spend all my time here just with you."

"But Prernaji, who is the father of Payal then?" I enquired.

-"She is adopted darling, from an orphanage. However, nobody knows it other than my brother and me, and now you. Keep it a secret please honey."

-"Of course Prernaji, my lips are sealed."

I was surprised by the revelation that Prernaji was not the biological mother of Payal but decided to keep it a secret from my girlfriend. Prernaji had raised Payal with so much love and care, as Payal would often narrate to me, there was absolutely no need to tell Payal about this.

As I was engulfed in my thoughts I suddenly felt startled as Prernaji's face came upon me and her lips touched my lips for a kiss. The slippery tongue of the mature woman came inside my mouth in no time and I sucked on it. Prernaji's mouth was still unwashed and I could still feel the breath in the kiss. She must also be feeling the smell of her feet and ass on me as we kissed with slurping sounds filling the room. Saliva was flowing from both mouths into each other as we kissed with passion. The kiss seemed to only get heated with time as it continued without any break. My mouth and tongue was actually aching now as Prernaji and I kissed like this was our last kiss. In no time both of us were wet again.

Prernaji broke the kiss and whispered, "Let us go to the bathtub now. Let's bathe together."

I smiled at her and both of us went to her room near the bathtub. This was the place where I first felt attracted towards the mature lady and now the time was that both of us were going to enjoy each other in the bathtub. Prernaji said, "I think darling more than the water and the soap you will be eager to clean my body with your tongue, won't you?"

I giggled at her witty question and replied in the affirmative. Prernaji sang another song, "Jism se rooh tak hai tumhare nishan, ban gaye tum meri zindagi." It meant that your traces are on my body and soul, you have become my life.

We mounted the bathtub together and Prernaji lied on it like a queen, spreading her arms on both sides and resting her head on the top of the bathtub. "You can start from my feet my love, lick and clean my body with your tongue."

I sat in the bathtub near her feet and started to put slurpy, wet kisses on her both feet. My eager tongue darted out and ran on the toes, the space between them, the perfectly maintained toe nails, the heels and the soles of both the feet. Earlier I had smelt them but now the taste of the sweaty and dusty feet was in my mouth. My long cherished dreams were coming true one by one and I was really enjoying licking the 53 year old woman's feet. I sucked at the toes like I had a lollipop and it made Prernaji moan my name in ecstatic pleasure. My tongue licked it's way up then, tasting the legs, the knees and to the thighs of Prernaji. The mature woman really perspired a lot and my tongue was tasting her sweat from the slick legs and thighs.

"Ooh baby, yeah, come further up now, taste and clean my upper body too." Prernaji appreciated my work and gave me further instructions too. I ran my lips and tongue on her belly vertically and sideways, drawing moans from her mouth. The smell generated by her armpits was very strong and I readily went towards her left armpit. As my tongue touched the wet, sticky patch of hair on the armpit my body began to shiver as I became quite horny again. The sweaty odor and the taste of the sweat accumulated in the mature woman's pit captivated me fully. I was in a trance now and I was licking the armpit like a robot. Prernaji was moaning in desire and praising my work. I changed the armpit after some time and licked the right armpit too. My mouth was full with her body fluids now and it seemed that no other taste had ever found its way in my tongue and mouth.

Prernaji stroked my hair and patted my head as I kept licking her armpits continuously, my tongue changing between them from time to time but taking no break instead. My pussy juices were flowing now and I started to rub my sodden cunt on her slick thigh. I sucked at the armpit hair as the feel of skin to skin rubbing made my body shiver in pleasure. Both of us were moaning loudly as Prernaji too had started to finger herself as she enjoyed the continuous flicks of my tongue on her sweaty armpits. Soon both of us reached our orgasm again and this time we felt that our entire energy was spent.

Staying in an embraced position for some time regained our energy. I had never had such a long sex session ever before and I was really enjoying myself, even though it was with my girlfriend's mother, a lady 34 years older than me. I really loved to have the sex with Prernaji and the guilt of cheating on my girlfriend Payal never even came to my mind.

"Tina my love, do you love me?" Prernaji asked.

"Yes Prernaji, I love you." I replied.

-"Then call me Prerna, just Prerna. Not Prernaji anymore."

-"Ok as you say Prerna."

We giggled and kissed each other for some more time. We took the bath together in the bathtub then, soaping and cleaning each other. Prernaji brushed her teeth finally but before that she gathered saliva in her mouth and poured it into my mouth, making me consume her saliva. This got repeated three or four times and I absolutely loved to consume her unwashed mouth saliva. After cleaning thoroughly we had breakfast together. Still there was a lot of time left in the day before Payal would return. (To be contd).