Prescribed Medicine!

Story Info
Sam goes to a new clinic & gets a huge throbbing injection!
10.9k words
4.65
30.3k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was an old story idea that I had started a while ago but stayed in my draft folder for ages. I read through it and got into the plot so much I rewrote the entire thing and I can say I'm pretty pleased with how this one came out.

If you guys are interested in me finishing more of my vaulted stories let me know in the comments. I've got about 15 or so stories that I've never finished. As always I hope you enjoy the story and leave your honest feedback in the comments.

**********

Sam hated hospitals. They were supposed to be a place of life yet wreaked nothing but death and sickness. The sounds of people groaning and coughing, and the nonstop beeping of monitors, all made him uncomfortable. So when Sam kept feeling a dull pain in his testicles he knew he'd have to go to the place he dreaded most. Having no other choice since it came to his health, Sam got dressed in some casual clothes that were rather tight in certain areas and left the quiet sanctum that was his home, something he rarely did.

As Sam made his way to the hospital he began to wonder if he truly needed to go to one. It wasn't an emergency and the pain, although quite uncomfortable, wasn't debilitating. Just as he began to have second thoughts about going to the hospital, Sam noticed a clinic tucked away in the corner of a dimly lit back street. Pulling over and getting out of his car to investigate further, Sam saw that the clinic was open and that the waiting room was empty. Ready to go inside and get things over with, Sam's intuition was telling him to at the very least look at the review of the rather shady medical practice in front of him.

He took out his phone and searched the name of the clinic, Futa Health World, but got zero results. Sam started to feel the dull pain in his testicles again and threw caution to the side. He entered the clinic, telling himself that if anything seemed off he'd just leave.

Able to get a much clearer view of the clinic now that he was inside, Sam's initial worries quickly disappeared. The place may have seemed shady on the outside but its small interior was not only nicely furnished but well maintained, the marble floors having a fresh coat of wax on them. The waiting room chairs all had soft-looking cushions, there was a large fish tank with all forms of exotic marine life swimming inside, and Sam became happy after seeing a dispenser filled with cucumber water.

'Wow, this place is nice. The owner should seriously put a sign on the main road, I barely even saw it when I drove by.'

Sam brought his attention to the front desk where he saw a beautiful receptionist, a black woman who appeared to be in her late 40s with large breasts that were barely contained in her medical scrubs. He stared at her for a moment and started to get nervous, realizing he'd have to talk to her if he planned on seeing a doctor. Despite being 21 years old and gone to college where most people grew out of their shy shells, Sam had yet to do so. Working from home and only going out for groceries greatly diminished his already lacking social skills, making the anxiety he felt whenever faced with a pretty woman skyrocket. He balled his fist and was about to leave, not wanting to embarrass himself in front of the pretty receptionist but the dull aches in his testicles reminded him why he was at the clinic in the first place.

Burying his nervousness and taking a deep breath to calm himself down, Sam walked to the front desk and began the first human interaction he'd had in months. The receptionist didn't notice him as he walked up to her and it was only when he got closer to her was when he noticed she was speaking to someone else.

"OoOoOhHhH! Just...Just like that. Mmm, work that tongue on my..."

*DING*

"Huh?"

"H-Hi!"

"Oh, I didn't...OoOoHhH...didn't hear you come in. H-How can I...AaAaHhH...help you?"

Sam had rang the bell on the receptionist's desk to get her attention, preferring to do so over rudely interrupting her conversation. Yet, looking at the woman now after having done so, Sam felt as though letting her finish whatever she was doing may have been better. It was as if the tables had turned with the woman seeming far more nervous than Sam had ever been, with him now being fully collected and ready to introduce himself while trying to understand what he'd interrupted.

"Uh, my name's Sam. I don't have an appointment or anything...I just needed to see a doctor."

"You're a...OoOoOoHhH...very beautiful woman Sam, my name's...Ugh...D-Donna! Just take a...OoOoOoHhH, God!!"

Sam looked at Donna with confusion written all over his face. She was now sweating and had leaned forward against her desk for support. She was breathing hard and to add further mystery to what was happening, Donna's body was erratically shuddering. His curiosity rising, Sam figured it wouldn't hurt to ask her what was going on, fixated more on that than the fact he'd just been called a woman.

"D-Donna?"

"Y-Y-Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"P-Peachy as can be! Have a...FUCK!...S-Sorry, about that. I...OoOoHhH...s-stubbed my toe under the desk. Just...UuUgH...have a seat. I'll see if there's any opening."

"O-Okay!"

Sam was more confused now than he was before but figured that he was fixating too much on something that was highly irrelevant. He turned around and began walking to the row of seats, causing Donna's jaw to drop.

'God, damn! Girl's got one hell of an ass. Mmm, it's super phat, perky, and jiggly! I was gonna lie and say we're fully booked but...I know someone who'd love a girl like her and needs to take better care of herself. When was the last time she got off?'

Donna stared at Sam's phat bubbly booty, licking her lips at the way it jiggled with every step he took. She had told Sam how beautiful she found him but now that she was staring at him, she realized just how stunning he was. Flawless fair skin, jet-black hair tied into a man-bun, pretty hazel eyes, big soft-looking glossy lips, and the part of him that she loved more than any other, his large plump butt.

She pressed the red intercom button on her desk. There was nothing but static for a few seconds but eventually, the line was connected and she heard the voice of someone she knew could use some fun.

"Dr.Johnson, are you there? Or should I say "Dr. Hung Like A Horse?"

"Ugh, Mom, I told you not to call me that. My first name's perfectly fine."

"I know sweety, your mom's just having...OoOoHhH...having a lot of fun."

"Mom, are you...No! No, I swear you better not be fucking my patient from earlier!"

"Willow! Of course not, I would...Oooooh, yeah suck it harder, slut!"

"Un-fucking-believeable! You totally are, aren't you, mom?"

"It's just a harmless blow job, sweetheart!"

"Harmless my ass! I checked her out over an hour ago! How many times has she blown you?"

"We're still on the first one! She can't swallow the whole thing but she's doing the best she can on the parts in her mouth! I still haven't cum for the day yet and my balls are feeling fuller than usual. I wonder how good her pussy is?"

"Mom! She's getting married tomorrow! She literally showed us pictures of her fiance!"

"I know, for as big and strong as he looks he must be pretty small where it counts. I just showed her bulge and she got to her knees without me saying anything. Anyway, I have a patient for you."

"Ugh, fine, I'm coming."

"You seriously should be! It's not good to not cum for so long, Willow. Especially with how big your..."

The line cut off and Donna rolled her eyes at the fact her daughter had hung up on her. After a couple minutes Willow walked into the waiting area and shot her mom an angry look who was resting her head on her hand, acting as if she wasn't having her cock slobbered on by her daughter's patient. Willow brought her attention to Sam who had his breath taken away the moment she walked into the room. He had thought Donna was quite beautiful but after seeing the doctor that'd be helping him, Sam had fallen head over heels for her.

She looked like a younger prettier version of Donna who wore big nerdy glasses, something that he found extremely attractive. Just when Sam thought his doctor couldn't get any hotter, she opened her lab coat, revealing a pair of big perky tits. Sam was more of a butt guy but knew great boobs when he saw them and as he blatantly stared at them, Willow began looking him over.

Willow had seen plenty of attractive women before with some even being professional models but none of them looked as good as the woman sitting in front of her. The gorgeous short white woman she was staring at had checked all her boxes and when she noticed the soft meat of the woman's butt squished out beneath her while seated she felt her heartbeat quicken.

Donna smiled at the way her daughter tried to hide the aroused state she was in but being a futa herself there was no way she wouldn't notice the large tubular object slowly snaking its way down her daughter's thigh. Enjoying both the blowjob she was receiving and the sight of her daughter getting hard, Donna whispered just loud enough for her to hear and not Sam.

"Quite the looker isn't she? You thinking about fucking her?"

"W-What? N-No! She's a patient, mom!"

"Yeah, a super hot patient with great lips and a super phat juicy ass!"

"It...It's that big?"

"Big? That girl's got a wagon that jiggles like jello! A big, round, soft, dump truck of an ass! The kind of girl any futa would pin down and fuck silly!"

"I'm...I'm not like you! I don't go around fucking everyone I see, especially my patients."

"Really? Then I must be getting old, my eyes just aren't what they used to be."

"What are you talking about, Mom?"

"That I must be seeing things and that wasn't the cock that your sisters are jealous of growing down your thigh. Gosh, I'm always surprised at how big you are! I mean your sisters and I are all big but it's almost kinda scary with how big yours is!"

Willow's face became red, enough for Sam to see the flushness of her cheeks through her beautiful dark chocolate skin. She looked down and confirmed the throbbing bulge snaking its way down her thigh and quickly closed her lab coat. Knowing that nothing good would come out of continuing to entertain her mother's antics, Willow walked over to Sam to introduce herself.

As she made her way over, Sam began getting nervous again, even more than he was when he first saw Donna. The big toothy smile and friendly wave Willow was giving him made butterflies form in Sam's stomach. He'd never had much luck when it came to women but was willing to use all the good fortune coming his way for the rest of his life if it meant having a shot with his doctor. Sam took a deep breath and mustered the courage to talk to her, standing up to meet her but embarrassingly knocking over the pile of magazines on the coffee table in front of him. He quickly bent over to pick them up, pointing the phat bubbly booty her mother had just teased her about, directly at Willow. Her eyes widened at the large jiggling backside in front of her, biting her lip after noticing the way it ate her patient's underwear, leaving nothing behind but the elastic waistband.

Sam put all the magazines back on the coffee table and turned around to face his gorgeous doctor who was smiling at him while awkwardly crossing her legs.

"H-Hi, I'm Dr.Johnson but please call me Willow!"

"I'm...I'm Sam! I uh...I like you...Uh, your clinic. Your clinic is really nice!"

"Thanks, the location sucks but it was all I could afford. Anyway, what brings you in today?"

"Oh! I uh...my...I've been feeling some...discomfort down...down there."

"Not to worry, I've helped plenty of girls before, I'm sure I'll be able to help you!"

Donna calling him a girl had gone over Sam's head but he clearly heard Willow's statement about him being one. It was then that he noticed the sign in the window by the front door, stating that the clinic was for women and Futa only. Sam had no idea what a Futa was but figured it was best to correct Willow now before she made him drop his pants in the examination room.

"E-Excuse me, Willow?"

"Something wrong, Sam?"

"Yeah, I uh...I didn't see the sign when I came in."

"The one by the door?"

"Y-Yes."

"What about it?"

"W-Well, I'm...I'm not...I'm not a girl. I'm a guy!"

Sam looked at Willow's face and saw nothing but utter shock, something that was mirrored on Donna's face. The room became completely silent with the only sounds audible being the buzzing from the neon sign by the door and water being pumped through the filter in the fish tank. Both of which were thankfully loud enough to drown out the sucking and slurping sounds coming from beneath the reception desk in front of Donna. To Sam, it appeared that both women were simply staring at him out of shock but in reality, they were eyeing him as the exotic prey he was, prime for the taking.

Suddenly a loud tearing sound was heard and Willow quickly turned around, giving Sam her back. She walked to the counter in an odd way where her mom was seated and whispered into her, causing her to smile at Sam. They both nodded in agreement and Willow, without turning around, called for Sam.

"Sam, could...could you come here, please."

"S-Sure."

He did a quick jog over to them, his butt clapping along the way with it sounding like music to the ladies' ears.

"Sam, are you really a guy?"

"Y-Yeah, I uh...I get made fun of and mistaken for a girl a lot. I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble, I'll...I'll leave if you..."

"NO! No, it's fine. I'll still see you. It's just that we've never seen a guy look the way you do. Y'know, so...feminine both in your face and...Oh, and certainly in other places."

"I...I get that a lot. It's weird, all the men in my family look like me."

Willow was about to say something but her mother cut her off. Donna leaned forward, getting within a few inches of Sam's face before asking him the question she desperately needed an answer to, not caring about the exhausted gasp that came from between her legs when she got up.

"Do you live with any male family members? Dad? Uncle? Brothers? Cousins?"

"I uh...live with my dad. He's probably home watching TV since he has the next two weeks off."

"Mom not in the picture?"

"No. Just me and my dad for as long as I can remember."

With pure lust burning in Donna's eyes, she gave Sam a wide grin and gave him a pen before speaking to him in a deep sultry voice that carried nothing but hunger behind every word.

"Perrrrfect!! Be a doll and write his number down for me. I'll need him to come in and run some tests. Mmm, some very long and in-depth tests."

"O-Okay! His name's Avery"

Sam wrote his father's phone number down, not seeing anything out of the ordinary with Donna's request but to the side of him just outside of his peripheral vision, Willow gave her mother a disapproving look. However, Donna shot a glare back at her daughter that was so serious and lust-filled that Willow genuinely became concerned for Sam's father. She knew that when it came to self-restraint her mother had practically none, something she hoped she hadn't inherited like her sisters.

Willow eyed Sam's juicy bubble butt and put a hand on his shoulder. She told him to go to one of the two examination rooms and wait for her. Sam followed her instructions and began making his way there, not feeling the laser-like focused stares of both ladies on his plump backside. Once Sam went into one of the rooms, Willow brought her attention back to her mother, who had gotten out from behind the desk, the upper half of her raging 12 inch erection covered in thick strands of saliva.

"Jesus, Mom! Put that thing away! What if he sees you?"

"Then he'll get to take my cock in his phat ass before his dad! Mmm, if he looks as good as Sam that man's gonna seriously get it. Been a while since I've been this excited."

"I'd ask you not to but that look you gave me a second ago is all I need to know that I'd be wasting my time if I did."

"Right, you are. This girl behind the counter tried her best but her mouth just wasn't as good as I'd hoped. I'd have fucked her already but Sam came in and threw that plan out the window. Shame really, those lip fillers she's got just aren't the same as big natural cock sucking lips."

"For the love of Christ, please tell me Mindy's still awake and didn't pass out with your dick in her throat."

"I thought her name was Quin."

"Not the point, Mom! Ugh, whatever just...send her home before you have your fun with Sam's dad."

"Oh, we'll be having fun alright, can't say the same for the boys though."

"I...I'm not gonna fuck him."

"Sure you're not, all you did was tell me that you'd love to fuck him while that monster between your legs was throbbing like crazy."

"I said I'd love to" doesn't mean that I'm...I'm going to. Now, I have a patient to see. Send Mindy home and clean the mess you made behind the counter. I swear it's like your precum gets everywhere except the girls' mouths."

Donna watched as her daughter walked away from the counter in a funny-looking manner as if something was wrong with her leg. She wondered why Willow was walking so weirdly and smiled when she saw the tattered remains of her daughter's panties fall out of her bell-bottom pants legs. They no doubt had been what everyone heard rip earlier and they were drenched in sticky precum. Donna exaggeratedly cleared her throat and got her daughter's attention, pointing out the sticky mess she left behind. It caused Willow to blush and she quickly snatched her ripped panties off the floor and put them in the inner pocket of her lab coat, briefly revealing the behemoth that ran down her thigh. Willow saw the smug look on her mother's face and acted as if nothing happened before entering the examination room that Sam was in. Donna chuckled and went back behind the front desk where Willow's patient, Mindy, was still catching her breath.

"Looks like your time's up, slut!"

"Can I see you again tomorrow?"

"Aren't you getting married?"

"Yeah, but I have time in the morning before the ceremony. I could stop by and..."

"As tempting as the idea of you kissing your soon-to-be husband with my cum still on your tongue would be, my schedule just got filled."

"F-For how long?"

"If today goes as good as I hope, for the next two weeks. Mmm, maybe even longer. Now get going, I gotta make a phone call. Someone needs a very thorough rectal exam."

(Too Good Not To)

Willow pulled a stool from the corner of the room and sat down next to Sam who couldn't help but feel embarrassed at the fact he was so short next to her. He stood at a meager 5'2 and Willow was easily a foot taller if not slightly more. She gave him a big warm smile and readied herself to fill out Sam's patient sheet, struggling to keep her lab coat closed so it could hide the throbbing bulge that strained against her pants.

"Okay, Sam. Since it's your first time here, I'll need to fill out your patient sheet before we proceed further."

"S-Sure."

"Great, let's start. How old are you?"

"21."

"Perfect! Young, and durable! H-How tall are you."

"I...I'm 5'2"

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, the growth hormones that would've gone towards your height just went to...other places."

"Y-You mean my butt, don't you? I dunno why, all the guys in my family have big butts but mine is bigger for some reason."

"Hmmm, I could run a hormone test really quickly if you'd like. It'll only take a couple of seconds."

"O-Okay!"

Willow grabbed a small device out of one of the drawers next to her. She explained to Sam that the machine was similar to the ones diabetics used and that all it had to do was prick his finger to read his hormonal balance. Seeing as how the process was quick and straightforward Sam put his right index finger in the machine and soon felt a prick so faint that had Willow not told him about it he wouldn't have even noticed. He watched as the digital display showed the percentage of how far along the scan was with it increasing rapidly, finishing within less than ten seconds. Willow took his finger out of the machine and Sam looked at it only to be shocked that the prick had been so small blood wasn't even exiting the wound. Willow plugged the device into her medical tablet and began going over the result, gasping as she got to the part that answered Sam's question. He looked at Willow with concern, thinking that she'd just discovered a life-threatening illness but after collecting herself she quickly explained the results of the test.