Prescribed Medicine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I have the results, Sam."

"Is it bad?"

"N-No! Well...It depends on how you look at things."

"What do you mean?"

"See, the results show that your estrogen levels are quite high. Much higher than what a young man like you should have."

"How high is it?"

"Well the best way to put it would be that a man should have little estrogen in his system with a range of 0 to 25, a woman should be around 60 to 85 since she's well uh...a woman."

"And mine is?"

"Your estrogen level is coming out as 94 on the scale. You're a...more of a woman than an actual woman."

Sam looked down at his feet in utter defeat. He'd always known the highly feminine men of his family were different compared to average everyday guys he saw out of his window. But never would he have imagined that he was so girly that medically speaking he was more of a woman than the girls he had crushes on. It explained his gorgeous face, his short height, his large bubbly butt, and his embarrassingly small penis.

Willow saw the sadness written all over Sam's face knowing that it was news that no man would celebrate after hearing but reminded herself of the test results. Sam may have a penis but aside from that he was the furthest thing from a man and Willow, after seeing how much he was shifting in place on the medical table had a hunch as to why he had come in.

"Sam, it's alright!"

"H-How is this alright! I'm more of a girl than an actual woman, more than you even."

"True but some women prefer men like you who have a feminine face and are...well developed in certain areas. I...I know a lot of women that would love you."

"Yeah, right! I'll probably die a virgin!"

"I...I wouldn't say that."

Willow was quickly losing her composure. There was something about Sam's teary eyes and his girlish pouting that turned her on. She bit her lip as she imagined the faces he'd make if she gave him every inch of the throbbing cock she was hiding. She thought back to the way her mother was teasing her and how she told her she wouldn't fuck Sam but the longer he sat in front of her the harder it became to suppress her urges. Willow had promised herself that she'd be different, that she wouldn't think with her cock like the rest of her family. Suddenly she had a flashback to a couple years ago when her Mom came home after having just finished serving a year in jail for breaking a man's jaw. The man had attacked one of her sisters for sending him a video of his wife being filled to the brim with her sister's thick gooey seed before making his wife sucker her cock clean. She remembered the look of pure lust and sexual bliss on her mother's face describing the various ways she had fun with the female inmates she had been mistakenly incarcerated with. How she would repeatedly seed nearly half a dozen women a day in rough prison-style sex that Willow hated herself for finding beyond hot.

She was broken out of the flashback she was in after Sam's soft girlish voice called her name, wondering if there was anything he could do. Willow looked at him again not saying anything as her eyes looked at the wide childbearing hips that Sam had and felt a dull ache in her large balls that hadn't been emptied in over a week. Her eyes flicker back and forth between Sam's gorgeous face and his large plump booty that squished out from beneath him. Willow closed her eyes, cursing her mother for planting such thoughts in her head, and knew that the longer she fought who she was the longer she would struggle to relieve herself with her hands. Willow stared into Sam's hazel eyes and spoke to him with so much pent-up sexual energy flowing into her balls that they started pulsing as the production rate of her thick seed went through the roof.

"S-Sam, why'd you come in today?"

"O-Oh! Uh...M-My...My testicles have been aching me."

"That's rather serious! Why don't you drop your pants so I can see?"

"O-O-Okay."

Willow watched Sam slowly remove his clothes, not saying anything as she watched him remove every article of clothing he had on, despite not needing to. Within moments Sam stood in front of Willow completely naked with his tiny erect penis on full display for her. Willow couldn't take her eyes off of it, Sam's penis was by far the smallest she'd ever seen, and the fact that her own was completely dwarfed his made her cock throb. Without saying anything she grabbed the ruler out of the drawer and placed it atop Sam's penis, blurting out the length which made Sam's face turn beet red with embarrassment.

"It...It's 3 inches erect."

"It...It's that small?!"

"It is, sorry Sam! You...You said your balls were hurting you?"

"Y-Yes."

"I think I know the reason. Despite being very small your testicles look quite...full. Do you masturbate frequently?"

"........."

"This is a safe space Sam and I'm your doctor, now please be honest with me."

"Y-Yes. Maybe like once every day but..."

"What is it?"

"Not much comes out! O-Only a few drops at most and it's kinda hard to cum sometimes."

Willow had heard of this before in medical school. It happened to men who tried to stimulate themselves but suffered from a mental block. In Sam's case, Willow knew what it was and subtly licked her lips. Sam had so much estrogen in his system that it affected not only his body but his subconscious mind as well. Sam may have been in the driver's seat and eagerly wanted to sleep with a woman but his body desired the exact opposite, craving a massively long thick cock to bully the ultra-sensitive pleasure button inside his amazingly juicy ass.

At that moment Willow made up her mind. If touching Sam's prostate yielded some sort of pleasurable stimulation for him then she'd give him the cock his body had been desperately craving. However, if she was wrong she'd do a proper examination and maintain a professional relationship with him.

"Sam, I'm going to perform a test on you."

"What kind of test?"

"It's...a bit unorthodox but before we go any further I just need to see something. Can you lay down on your stomach for me?"

Sam did as instructed and watched as Willow put on a pair of bright pink latex gloves, grabbing a jar of clear liquid before walking behind him. He heard the sound of what could only be the liquid in the jar being smeared and before he could even ask Willow what she was doing he felt her hands on his big white cheeks.

"W-WHAT'RE DOING?"

"R-Relax Sam! I just need to check your prostate. You'll only feel a tiny bit of discomfort. I promise the same way the hormone check didn't hurt neither will this. Are you ready?"

"I...I guess so."

Willow waited until Sam turned his head back to look straight ahead of him before dropping the friendly doctor act she was performing. Her face now showed her true intentions with her eyes burning with a deep unsatiated hunger and her mouth slightly drooling. She rubbed Sam's soft globes before grabbing them, marveling at the way her hands sunk into his soft flesh. More eager than ever she slowly spread his cheeks apart and a jolt of pleasure shot down her spine directly into her throbbing monster once she saw it. Sam's beautiful pink butthole looked beyond tight and the fact there was a possibility she'd be the first person inside it made her secretly wish her theory was right.

With a hand steadier than a surgeon's, Willow slowly brought her lubed finger to Sam's butthole and began applying pressure. She instantly noticed that Sam was clenching and reminded him to relax but was shocked that when he did his backdoor stayed just as tight. A huge grin similar to her mother's formed on Willow's face and she applied more pressure, causing Sam to tense up. Willow continued pushing her finger against his butthole until with a faint pop it slid inside him.

"AAAHHH! This feels..."

"Wonderful!"

"W-What did you say?"

"Oh, just that you have uh...strong anal muscles."

"T-That's good?"

"Very good! I'm gonna go a little deeper now."

Willow slowly sank her index finger down to the knuckle inside Sam's butt and quickly realized something. She couldn't feel his prostate whatsoever. She moved her finger in multiple directions for a couple minutes, practically fingering Sam's ass but she couldn't find it. Curious she pulled her finger out of Sam's butt and shuddered again at the sight of it tightening back up as if nothing happened. She quickly grabbed the long thin camera that was used for colonoscopy procedures. She only had it in the clinic because her mother ordered it by mistake instead of buying the endoscope she had originally asked for. Willow had planned on returning it later today but was thankful that Sam had come in before she did. She lubed the scope before bringing it to Sam's butt and pushed it inside, where Sam immediately could tell what was inside him wasn't Willow's finger.

It felt far too thin to be any of her fingers and because Sam barely felt it inside of him he opted not to say anything, relaxing as it slowly went deeper into him. Willow looked at the handheld device in her hand that displayed the live feed of the camera. She was absolutely baffled at what she was seeing, the inside of Sam's butt appeared to be just as unbelievably tight as his anal ring, and to add to her shock his prostate, which was supposed to be no more than 2 inches deep inside of him, was still nowhere to be seen. The scope indicated that it was nearly 7 inches deep but she still hadn't seen it yet. Willow continued to go deeper and deeper until finally she found it. Sam's prostate was huge, nearly twice the size of what it should be, and a foot deeper than where it was supposed to be located. She nudged the camera forward just enough to lightly touch it and just as she had hoped, Sam reacted positively to it being touched.

"OOHH! T-That..."

"Felt good, huh?"

"........"

"No need to be ashamed, Sam. A man's prostate can give just as if not more pleasure than a woman's G-spot when stimulated. Yours is much larger than normal, almost as if...."

"As if what?"

"Your estrogen levels are through the roof, so...Yes, that's what it is! As you were developing your body grew a female G-spot but since you don't have a vagina it formed inside of your prostate since its pleasure receptors are the same. You've got both a female and male g-spot perfectly formed into one big button that when stimulated should make you feel pleasure greater than anything you've ever felt before."

Sam began attempting to process the information he'd just been given. He didn't understand half of it but the bits that he did let him know that he was now more of a woman than he was earlier. It was something that he thought was impossible but he figured since Willow said he was healthy there was nothing to really worry about.

"So...I'm okay, right?"

"More than okay. You're perfect, Sam!"

"But my balls still ache?"

"Oh, don't you worry about that! I'm about to give you exactly what you need and fix that problem!"

Willow extracted the scoop and tossed it to the side, not caring about it anymore. She instructed Sam to keep looking forward and when he agreed to do so, she began undressing. Willow practically tore off her clothes and tossed them to the side, wanting nothing to stifle her range of movement. In no time flat she was standing behind Sam completely naked with her gigantic black cock, covered in a crisscross of angry-looking veins supplying the monster with the blood it needed to stay hard. Its length was a frightening 14 inches long with a girth so thick her hands couldn't wrap around it and had a phat-spongy head that was slightly thicker. It jutted straight ahead of her and had a slight upward curve to it, perfect for digging into the holes she found herself in. Beneath Willow's mammoth-sized black cock sat two testicles each the size of apples so full that Willow could feel them getting heavier as they continued to produce more of her unbelievably thick seed.

She put her fingers in the jar containing the lube and scoped everything out, coating every inch of her cock so that it would slide in with no resistance. As she was doing so she felt a pair of eyes on her and turned around to see her mother, poking her head through the slightly opened door with the same smug grin on her face from before. Willow began whispering to not alert Sam of what she was about to do.

"What are you doing, Mom? Get out of here."

"Don't mind me, I'm just waiting on my phat boy booty to arrive. He said he'd be here in an hour. Hmp, I knew it."

"Knew what?"

"That no matter how much you tried to act differently, you were just like the rest of us. When a futa gets horny and there's a nice ass in front of us, it's getting fucked. You're no exception to that rule."

"I...I'm only doing this once, that's it!"

"You say that now but...Mmm, fuck look at how tight he looks! Yeah, once your in that ass you'll see why me and your sisters fuck the way we do."

"I'm not a virgin, Mom!"

"Shit, you might as well be. This isn't one of those loose hookers that I see take out back once in a blue moon, that's a once-in-a-lifetime booty in front of you and if you ever take any advice from me it's this...Fuck him like it's your last day on earth, go to town on his ass the same way I did in the stories I told you about when I was in jail, and don't fight the urges that'll come when you do. Give him every inch of that phat monster I'm so proud of and I promise you that sexy little bitch will live to serve your cock. And...make sure to empty those balls, Willow. Those poor girls look way too full. They're making mine hurt just by looking at them."

Not giving Willow a chance to say anything, Donna slowly closed the door and walked back to the front desk. Her words had sparked a fire in her daughter's heart that she had long suppressed. The futa, the massively hung black sexual goddess she was always meant to be had awakened and stared at Sam's unsuspecting phat ass like a man lost in the desert would look at a glass of ice-cold water. Willow had changed, she no longer wanted Sam's juicy wagon but needed it. She carefully got on the examination table behind him, straddling the back of his legs with her massive black bitch breaker throbbing inches above his butt.

Sam began to feel something warm and sticky dripping onto his butt. He wanted to turn around and see what it was but remembered Willow's instructions and instead asked her what it was, unaware that in a couple of moments, he'd forever be changed.

"Willow, something's dripping on my butt? It's really warm and...sticky!"

"I know! It's what you need!"

"What do I need? I don't understand."

"You will in a second. Soon you'll understand exactly why you look the way you do."

"O-Okay. So what now? I feel you on the table with me, are we doing another test?"

"Oh yeah! We're gonna test how durable and tight this beautiful hole is."

Willow spread Sam's buttcheeks and gave herself one long stroke from the base of her cock all the way to its phat mushroom head, dribbling a massive glob of precum directly onto the tightest hole she'd ever seen. Without waiting another moment, she planted the head of her cock on Sam's butthole, and the moment she did he completely froze.

"W-Willow, that uh...that feels kinda big?"

"Just big?"

"Really big, like...it feels huge! T-There's no way it'll fit! D-Do you have anything smaller."

"Unfortunately I don't but don't worry I'll be gentle...or...at least I'll try to!"

Donna was at the front desk, stroking her cock while surfing through various porn sites trying to find something to watch while she waited for Sam's father, Avery to arrive. She leaned back into her chair and began working the head of her cock while fondling her full balls, thinking of all the things she was going to do to the unsuspecting man she'd called in. Vivid scenes began to play out in her imagination and she pulled her big breasts out as she really got into things. Suddenly from the examination room came the beautiful sounds she had been waiting to hear.

"I...I dunno! I...I'm kinda scared with how big this thing is and it...it almost feels like it's uh..."

"It's exactly what you think it is."

"W-W-What?"

"You're gonna love every inch of it! Now, here comes your medicine, Sam!"

"H-Hold on. This...This is a prank, right? Y-You're a really pretty lady, you don't actually have a big penis. H-Ha, you...you had me for a second there, Will..."

*POP*

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!"

Donna bit her lip and smiled while looking at her cock, imagining the look of pure pleasure on her daughter's face.

"Mmm, that's my girl!"

(Like Mother Like Daughter, Like Father Like Son)

There was no time to prepare, no warning, one moment Sam was confused about what was happening, and the next thing he knew there was the massive head of a cock in his ass. Sam had tears in his eyes not only from having a cock in his large bubbly butt but from also having one as big as Willow's inside him. His greedy butthole had taken her entire head and was now painfully stretched so tightly around her girthy shaft that he could feel Willow's heartbeat through her cock. With tears now running down his face, Sam turned around and saw a pleasure-filled expression on Willow's face. She let out a low moan as she played with his big white buttcheeks, kneading their soft pillowy flesh like the soft mounds of dough they were. Sam looked further down and saw the big breasts he'd fantasized about in the waiting room and momentarily grew excited only for his eyes to drop even further, causing the excitement he felt to die just as fast as it came after seeing the ginormous throbbing black cock between Willow's legs.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S FUCKING HUGE!!"

"YEAH, IT IS! IT'S EXACTLY WHAT I NEED TO GET NICE AND DEEP IN THIS PHAT ASS OF YOURS, SAM!"

"OH GOD, NO!! I CAN'T TAKE SOMETHING THAT BIG!"

"YES YOU CAN AND...YOU WILL! HERE'S MORE OF YOUR MEDICINE!

"PLEASE, DOooOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!! NOOOO, IT'S GOING DEEPER!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH! SO FUCKING TIGHT!!"

The monstrous black cock between his doctor's legs began bulldozing its way deeper into Sam's ass at a frighteningly fast pace. Sam put his hand up to try and stop Willow who didn't even bother to swat it away. His weak arms posed absolutely no threat to her and Willow smiled at the fact all of Sam's muscular growth had occurred inside of his amazing booty. The duality between her gigantic black futa cock and Sam's massive white jiggling ass looked like a work of art to Willow. The sight in front of her just felt right and as she sunk her cock to the halfway mark, Willow licked her lips at the prospect of doing something she'd always secretly wanted to do.

Willow grabbed a tight fistful of Sam's hair, pulling on it until his back was arched in an extremely slutty manner. She then smacked his ass hard enough to make him yelp out loud, his voice sounding even more high-pitched and feminine than it already was. Then without a word, Willow grabbed Sam's hip with her free hand and together with the one in his hair violently pulled him down her cock as she simultaneously thrust forward with all her strength, instantly burying her monstrous black anaconda down to the balls in his juicy phat ass.

*PLAP*

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! OOOOHH FUCK, I FEEL IT PAST BY BELLY BUTTON!!"

"I FUCKING LOVE THIS ASS, SAM! THIS JUICY PHAT BOOTY TOOK MY WHOLE COCK AND IT'S...OOOOHH, IT'S SO FUCKING TIGHT!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM, YOU LIKE MY BIG BLACK COCK IN YOUR ASS, DON'T YOU?"

"........"

"DON'T WORRY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER. IN A SECOND I'LL HAVE YOU MOANING AND CRYING OUT LIKE THE WOMAN YOU WERE MEANT TO BE!!"

*THWAP*

"OOOHH!! W-WAIT, WILLOW! YOUR COCK'S HUGE AT LEAST LET ME GET USED TO..."

"HERE'S THE COCK YOU ALWAYS NEEDED, SAM!!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"OOOHH!! A-AAAAHH, Y-YOU'RE TOO ROUGH, WILL...OOOOOH, GOD!!"