Prescribed Medicine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES! OOOOOH, YESSSSSSSS!! GOTTA...OOOHH, GOTTA DRILL THE ASS HARDER. I NEED MORE!!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Sam still had tears running down his face. The pain of having Willow's cock repeatedly slamming into the depths of his butt was barely tolerable but the pleasure he was feeling was just as intense. Willow's cock was bashing against Sam's enlarged prostate, slamming into it like a sledgehammer against coal in a mine. The pleasure was jolting up his spine directly into his brain, flooding it with an overload of euphoric stimulation. Sam's brain was melting, his higher brain functions literally being fucked out of him as he continued to wince after every thrust he took.

On the other hand, Willow was in heaven. She savagely drilled Sam's butt as if he were one of the many flesh lights she'd broken growing up. The extraordinary tightness of his ass, the way his big white buttcheeks jiggled, the soft cushion they provided as she slammed into him repeatedly, and his loud ecstasy-filled girlish cries. Willow loved all of them and just as her mother had said, she soon felt herself losing what little grip she had on her self-control. As if she were slowly slipping while dangling off the edge of a cliff. Willow felt it, the moment she accepted the urges every futa had, the moment she joined her sisters in their love of savagely drilling tight holes, and most importantly the moment she became just like her mother.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"ARGH, J-JESUS, MY ASS! PLEASE, YOU'RE BEING TOO ROUGH, WILLOW!"

"OOOOOOOHH, C'MERE! I NEED THIS ASS! I...I...I...I NEED TO BREED! OOOOOOOOHH, I NEED TO FUCKING BREEEEEEED!!!"

Willow snapped, she'd lost her grip on her self-control and had become a feral beast. With her cock still hilted inside of Sam, she pounced on him and laid on top of him. She wrapped her arm around Sam's neck and instinctually placed him in a rear naked choke hold, completely immobilizing him. Then without any sympathy for the man beneath her begging for a reduction in the savage manner he was being sodomized, Willow cranked the power of her thrust up to eleven. Sam's eye exploded, widening like a deer in headlight as the assault on his large plump backside resumed, doubling in its brutality. He felt as if he was getting punched in his gut, Willow's cock forming a massive bulge in his stomach that rubbed against the examination table beneath him. His buttcheeks stung from the power of the thrust they were continually cushioning for him and his tiny balls were being bullied by Willow's huge full baby-makers. Sam in a desperate attempt at getting Willow to slow down opened his mouth to say something but instead of words, the girl inside him cried out in such a high-pitched voice he didn't even recognize it as his own.

*THWAP*THWAP*TWHAP*

"AAARRRGGGHHH! ARGH! ARGH, GAWD!! O-O-OOOOHH! OOOOH FUCK, WILLOW!!"

"TAKE IT! OOOOOOOOHHHH, YESSSSSS! FUCKING TAKE THIS BLACK COCK, YOU SEXY PHAT-ASSED SLUT!!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"A-AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! AHHH! O-O-OoOoOOOOOOOH, FUUUUUCK!!"

"ARRRGGG!! YES, FUCKING SQUEEZE THAT ASS TIGHTER, BITCH! MILK MY FUCKING COCK!!"

Sam's brain had turned into melted ice cream. The pained facial expressions he was making after every thrust were gone and had transformed into a tongue-lolled, eye-fluttering, ecstasy-filled look. The pleasure he had been feeling from having his prostate bashed against, had increased so much that the remnants of his mind were operating in a euphoric fog, no longer caring about what was happening. His feminine face, huge jiggling bubble butt, the fact a massive black cock was aggressively drilling his ass, none of it mattered to him anymore. All Sam wanted was more of the pleasure he was feeling and with Willow's cock being the instrument to bring it out of him, he instantly submitted to her, giving her exactly what she wanted.

He clenched his big white cheeks as hard as he could and confirmed it brought pleasure to Willow by the way she began to growl like an animal in his ear. She was snapping her hips up and down so hard that Sam was feeling the pounding he was taking in his bones. Within a matter of seconds, Sam felt something welling up from deep within him. A growing pressure that made his body start shuddering and his already extremely tight ass clamped down with enough force to turn a lump of coal into a diamond.

Sam started breathing harder, he could feel his heartbeat ramping up, and his tiny penis that stuck out between his legs was throbbing more than ever. Willow saw all the signs of Sam's impending orgasm and began licking his ear, causing drool to run down the corners of his mouth. Her superior big black cum factories felt Sam's tiny one scrunch up ready to empty themselves and she seductively spoke into his ears with such a sultry voice it rivaled her mother's.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"HUH! HUH! HUH! U-U-UUUGGGHHH, FUCK! FUUUCK! OOOOOHH, GOD!"

"OOOOHH, I LOVE HOW YOU'RE STRANGLING MY COCK. YOU'RE GONNA CUM, AREN'T YOU, SLUT?"

"AAARRRGGHHH! ARGH! A-AARRGGHH!! O-OOOOOOOHH, IT'S SO FUCKING BIG!!"

"MMMM, I KNOW! YOU TOOK THE WHOLE THING AND LOVE EVERY INCH OF IT. NOW, GO ON..."

"O-O-OOOOOH! I...I...I...I'M GONNA..."

"DO IT! CREAM ALL OVER MY COCK LIKE A GOOD BITCH!"

Sam took one final deep breath before the growing pressure inside of him exploded, a massive eruption of his watery seed launching out of his tiny penis as he cried out like a bitch, loving his first anal orgasm.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"O-O-O-OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!! OoOoOoOoHhHhHhH, GAAAAAWWDDD!! OOOOOHHH, IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!!"

"MMMMM, I KNEW YOU'D LOVE THIS BIG BLACK COCK IN YOUR...OH? OOOH, WOW! LOOK AT YOU GO!!"

"A-A-AAAAAAAAHHHHHH, F-F-FFFFUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!"

Willow had taken her eyes off of the beautiful phat ass she was drilling and looked behind her, shocked at the amount of cum Sam was letting out. His pathetic manhood showed no indication of being able to store such a large amount of cum. Willow grinned after seeing how it was nearly clear, barely containing any sperm and so watery it seeped into the disposable paper covering beneath them.

She continued to drill Sam's ass like a rabbit in heat, not stopping even after he had emptied his tiny marble-sized testicles. A watery puddle the size of her hand had formed between Sam's legs and despite having clearly exhausted all his energy, Willow kept pumping her bitch breaker into his juicy plump ass like a madwoman. Sam, barely able to lift a finger, cried out as the monster in his butt continued its assault and with the way he felt it begin to throb inside of him, he knew he wasn't going to get the break he desperately needed.

Willow blew a strand of her hair out of her face. She was covered in a glossy sheen of sweat, having savagely drilled Sam's butt for nearly an hour without stopping. She had gotten off of Sam's back and had firmly grabbed his hips, propping his butt up in the prison-style manner she loved hearing about in her mother's stories. Sam was grabbing the sides of the examination table for dear life as the discomfort of having a cock as big as Willow's had returned after he came down from his orgasmic high. The pleasure was still there and felt amazing but as if his body knew experiencing such pleasure nonstop would be dangerous, it placed a limit on how good it could feel.

Not sure how much more of Willow's massive feminizing black cock he could take, Sam cried out, begging the hung black goddess cratering his ass to give him her thick gooey seed.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"ARGH! ARGH GOD, PLEASE WILLOW! I...I CAN'T IT ANYMORE!"

"OOOHH, I'M CLOSE! I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE! OOOHH, THIS ASS IS SO GOOD!"

"FUCK! AAARRRGGHHH FUUUCK! YOU'RE COCK'S TOO BIG! PLEASE!!!"

"M-MORE!! JUST...A...LITTLE...MORE!!"

Willow's eyes fluttered rapidly, so fast she looked as if she was having a seizure. Her body began shuddering harder than before, practically vibrating her cock inside of Sam's ass. Her massive black testicles which hadn't seen any release in over a week scrunched up so tightly that veins in her ballsack became visible. Her cock throbbed faster than ever before swelling to a size so big Sam's greedy butthole became taunt around its new monstrous girth. Willow grabbed Sam's hair again and forcibly arched his back while her other hand firmly wrapped around his throat. She was drooling more than a pitbull and when Sam's heavenly plump booty spasmed all over her cock it sent Willow over the edge. She threw her head back and roared as over a week of backed up, piping hot, unbelievably thick seed rushed up her cock to fill Sam's guts.

"WILLOW!!! AARRGGHH GOD, PLEASE!! JUST CUM IN MY ASS!! EMPTY YOUR HUGE BLACK BALLS INSIDE ME!! ARGH! AAARRRGGHH FUCK, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY..."

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO!!!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"OOOH GOD, WILLOW! THERE'S...OOOHH, THERE'S SO MUCH!!"

"OH!! OOOHH! OOOOOOOOOOOHH FFFUUUGGGHHH, TAKE THIS NUT! SQUEEZE THAT PHAT ASS AND TAKE EVERY DROP OF YOUR MEDICINE, BITCH!"

Sam did as his doctor instructed and clenched the phat bubble booty god had blessed him with as tight as he could, milking Willow's black cock for everything it had. The nonstop gushes of heat inside of Sam made him shudder and when he felt his stomach begin to round out, his tiny penis trickled a few drops of its water cum onto the table. Within a matter of seconds, the huge cock bulge in his stomach began to fade and he soon had a growing first-trimester bump that showed no signs of slowing down. Sam felt the thick seed inside him, sloshing around as it clung to everything it touched.

His body went limp as it was filled with copious amounts of steaming hot bull semen that was so unbelievably thick that Sam knew it'd be days before he'd completely empty himself of it. Willow grunted and heaved as she plowed Sam's ass, depositing the biggest load she'd ever unleashed into the boy's now claimed backside. She had told her mother it was only going to be a one-time thing but after experiencing just how amazing Sam's plump booty was she changed her mind. The boy was hers and he was coming home with her whether he wanted to or not.

It took Willow nearly three full minutes of vicious harsh butt-cratering thrust for her huge spurts of gooey white baby batter to slow down to a trickle. Willow was panting with eyes lidded so low they barely appeared open. She looked down at the big soft buttcheeks her cock was buried between. They were bright red as if they had been spanked with a few hand prints visible from the times she slapped Sam's jiggling ass. He lay motionless breathing as if he'd just run a marathon and Willow ground into his butt in a circular motion, stirring up his semen-filled insides, prying a hoarse girlish moan from his lips.

Willow squeezed Sam's buttcheeks together and licked her lips as she slowly withdrew from his heavenly hole. She watched as inch after cum covered inch of her cock reappeared and when it finally came to pull her phat mushroom head out, her cock pulsed, adding one last huge spurt of cum to the gallon sitting inside of Sam. With a slutty wet sounding pop she pulled herself completely out of him and stared at her handy work. Sam's butthole was left gaping, trying to close itself with gooey ultra-thick baby cream spurting out of him each time his hole winked at her.

"J-Jesus! I...I really gave it to you! Mmm, fuck! Look at all that nut coming out of your ass!! It's way...way thicker than normal. This phat ass was made to take my big black futa cock. D-Did...Did you have a good time, Sam?"

"Uuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhh!! Uuuuuggghhhhh, god!!"

"I'll take that as a yes. Whew, your ass is amazing, Sam. Way too good for a one-off. How about we go back to my place and...have some more fun."

"Am...Am I gonna have your cock in my butt again! It...It's really, really big, Willow!"

"Of course you are! It's my medical recommendation that you take this big black meaty cock of mine at least seven times a day. Actually..."

Willow looked at Sam's freshly used butthole and felt her balls surge with more of her thick seed, having gotten excited at the sight of Sam's backdoor scrunched closed back to its original state.

"Mmmm, make that twelve times a day, and let's throw in some oral too. What do you say, you wanna stay with me for the weekend?"

"I...I dunno! Your cock's so big and thick...and you fucked me like I was a toy and...and...O-Okay, I'll go with you!"

"Good boy, let's get going. The place your medicine comes from is already starting to feel heavy."

Willow helped Sam to his feet, biting her lip at the huge second-trimester cum baby he was carrying. With shakey, barely functioning legs Sam followed Willow out of the examination room completely naked and walked past Donna at the front desk who had a huge grin on her face, waving goodbye to them as they left. As they did Sam saw the massive black cock in Donna's hands that she was stroking and gasped when he saw that she was girthier than Willow with balls that looked just as full.

She closed the door behind them and smiled at the trail of cum that Sam left behind, it dripping from his freshly creampied butt as he was leaving. Donna grabbed the mop and cleaned the waiting area's floor before checking on the examination room. Her daughter's thick cum was all over the table she had bred Sam on and just as she was about to start the long process of cleaning it the front door buzzed. Donna peeked out of the examination room and an ear-to-ear smile formed on her face when she saw it was exactly who she had hoped to see.

Sam's father, Avery, stood at the door waiting for someone to let him in. Donna tossed the mop into the examination room and closed it behind herself as she made her way to the front door. When she did she let Avery inside before quietly locking the front door and turning off the open sign outside. Donna took a glance at the man's ass and bit her lip, he was everything she had hoped he would be. He looked like an older version of Sam with a slightly smaller butt that was still super juicy and undoubtedly tight. She introduced herself while leading him to the second examination room, not even trying to hide how excited she was.

"Avery, right?"

"Yes. You must be the woman I spoke to on the phone. Donna, if I remember correctly."

"Yup, would you follow me to the examination room? We need to start right away."

"Sure. Is my son still here?"

"No, he just left with my daughter. She's taken a liking to him. She got to...Mmm, to deeply know him and now she can't keep herself out of him."

"Out of him? I don't..."

"Just follow me, Avery! I'm about to give you the same medicine my daughter gave your son."

Avery followed Donna into the second examination room and was immediately told to strip. Doing as he was told, believing Donna was the doctor she had lied about being, Avery stood completely naked in front of the hungry futa, who barely hid the throbbing bulge she had with her clipboard. Donna then instructed Avery to lie on his stomach on the examination table, quickly binding his hand to the front of the table with a roll of gauze bandages she had in her pocket.

Avery, having become a bit uncomfortable, being in such an exposed position with his hands tied to the table, turned his head to the side and went white as a ghost. Donna had quietly taken her clothes off and was standing behind him with the biggest cock he'd ever seen hanging between her legs. Like a lion, Donna pounced on Avery, straddling his legs before spreading his buttcheeks and lining herself up with his tight backdoor, sending him into a panicked state.

"W-WHAT'RE YOU DOING?"

"GIVING THIS JUICY PHAT ASS THE MEDICINE IT NEEDS. YEAH, A BIG BLACK FUTA COCK IS EXACTLY WHAT A SLUT LIKE YOU NEEDS!"

"NO! WAIT, W-WAIT!!"

"YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT ANY OTHER WOMEN YOU'RE TALKING TO! YOUR ASS IS MINE, AVERY! NOW...TIME TO DIG IN!!"

"OH GOD, NO PLEASE! YOUR COCK'S FUCKING...!"

*POP*

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!"

"MMMM, SO FUCKING TIGHT! OOH, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE A GREAT BOTTOM BITCH!!"

Willow was on the highway driving home with her favorite patient between her legs, slurping on her cock. She was enjoying the spectacular road head Sam was giving her when she got a message from her mom. She opened the text, becoming confused when her mom told her that she had found a place to stay and would be moving out. She was about to reply but got another message, this one being a video. Willow curiously played and bit her lip as she watched her mother absolutely destroy Sam's father.

She drilled the man's plump butt even harder than she had done to Sam and put the volume up so she could hear the thunderous sounds of her mother slamming herself into the phat juicy ass in front of her.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"OOOOHHH!! OOOHH GOD, PLEASE!! IT'S TOO BIG!!"

"YEAH, IT IS AND YOU'LL BE TAKING CARE OF IT EVERY DAY FROM NOW ON!!"

"J-J-JESUS CHRIST, IT'S REACHING MY BELLY BUTTON. OOOHH, FUCK! PLEASE, DONNA!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? WHAT'D YOU JUST CALL ME?"

"M-MISTRESS!! I'M SORRY, MISTRESS! PLEASE!! OH GOD, YOU'RE SPLITTING ME IN HALF!!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"OOOOOHHH, FUUUUCK! DAMN, THIS ASS IS FUCKING AMAZING. HOPE YOU'RE READY BITCH CUZ ONCE I MOVE IN I EXPECT MY BALLS DRAINED AT LEAST 10 TIMES A DAY. NOW, CUM FOR YOUR MISTRESS, YOU DIRTY SLUT!!"

"O-O-OOOOOHHHH GAAAAWDD, IT'S THROBBING IN MY ASS!!!"

Willow watched as Avery's tiny penis blew its watery load as it was ruthlessly fucked out of him. Her mother was showing him no mercy as she viciously slammed her cock into the depths of Avery's ass. Suddenly the camera panned down and Willow saw her mother's cock hilted in Avery's juicy booty, pulsing as she filled him with her thick seed, his stomach swelling from the sheer amount being pumped into him. Her mother pulled her cock out of Avery's ass and hotdogged his cheeks shooting the last couple of ropes of her huge load all over his back, covering him in her thick hot seed. She smiled at the camera before pointing it back at Avery's ass and slapped her still rock-solid erection against his butthole, spreading his cheeks to show the large amount of the rich gooey baby batter that was his medicine slowly pouring out of his now-claimed hole. She snickered and pointed the camera at Avery's far inferior manhood, moaning as it slowly disappeared beneath the clumpy white semen that ran down his taint. Donna grinned at the camera and harshly smacked Avery's ass before untying his hands.

"Phew, that was fucking great! This ass is fucking incredible!! Definitely the tightest hole I've ever been in."

"Ooooh! Oooooh god, my...my ass!"

"You mean my ass, bitch! I took it easy on you the first round but now...OoOoHhH, now I'm gonna really give it to you and have you screaming my name!"

"P-Please, Mistress! It...It's big! Oh god, it's fucking big!"

"I know it is and you loved every inch of my cock! Now be a good boy and put it back in!"

"Y-Yes, Mistress!"

Willow couldn't believe her eyes as she watched Avery slowly grab her mother's huge cock and place it back on his freshly used butthole, crying out loudly in a high-pitched feminine voice as she slammed it balls deep with the first thrust. The video ended with Donna writing her name on Avery's buttcheek as he began moaning with an ecstasy-filled expression on his face while willingly throwing his big soft booty back on her mother's meaty black cock. Willow brought her attention to Sam who was now sucking on one of her hefty balls and gave him the news about the housing changes that just took place.

"Sam, I think you'll be staying with me from now on."

"But...What about my dad?"

"My mom's...taking care of him. Don't think I've ever seen her this excited before."

"Your mom?"

"Yeah, Donna!"

Sam's eyes widened at the realization that the woman he thought he heard getting her ass brutally cratered by Donna's massive black cock was none other than his dad. Willow saw the way Sam blushed and smiled, perfectly fine with the way things had played out. She brought the tip of her cock back to Sam's lips and he resumed sucking without hesitation. Willow then grabbed a fistful of his hair, keeping him still while she slowly began fucking his face. Sam maintained eye contact with Willow and firmly massaged her large balls as his head was pulled further down her massive length.