Prescribed Medicine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd gone into the clinic for an answer as to why his balls were aching and had left with the thick seed of his beautiful doctor sloshing around in her distended belly. Her ginormous black cock was now in his throat, being lubed in preparation for the multiple rounds of ferocious butt fucking that awaited him when he got to his new home. And when Willow's cock began throbbing in his throat Sam readied himself for another large helping of the thick creamy medicine his doctor naturally made for him.

With Willow's seed still pouring out of his phat jiggly butt, Sam began eagerly sucking out the rich gooey nectar from his doctor's massive tool. Blushing at the praise she was giving him as he voluntarily descended further down the cock that had shown him the reason he had been gifted with such a voluptuous feminine figure, remembering something his father had told him as a kid when he was sick.

'Good boys always take their medicine!'

- The End