Presentation Pt. 04

Story Info
Tomas helps Indigo come to an explosive release.
1.8k words
4.14
6.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomás

"What a gorgeous, sweet little pussy you have, omega," I said. It was true--she was a perfect work of art, her pink inner labia protruding from her puffy outer lips. Her thick, prominent clit at the top was the perfect contrast to her slick, desperate little hole. Even as aroused as she was, stretching her to take my cock was going to require some prep.

"But the corruption is strong, little one. Even I am tempted by it to fall into the sin of lust."

"Oh, I'm sorry Father," she replied, her voice revealing she wasn't the slightest bit sorry. "Whatever will you do? Punish me?"

Her hips writhed wantonly as she spoke, the bright lights of my studio catching every glistening drop of slick clinging to her petals.

I grinned at her, before bringing my hand down on her pussy three times in rapid succession. Each blow was intended for sound rather than sensation--but my palm was soaked by the time I finished.

"No, I think you'd like that too much, naughty girl." I licked my fingers slowly, delighting in the musky yet fresh taste of her sweet apple-pie slick. "But your juices are too delicious to go to waste. I'm going to suck the corruption out of this cunt."

She jolted, and then went limp, legs spreading further as the words sent her further into subspace.

"And you're going to thank me for it when I'm done, aren't you?" I asked her, sliding a finger just barely inside her hole. I couldn't get too deep before I reached her hymen, but I could still tease her. As much as I'd love to take it, I didn't want to pop her cherry in my tattoo shop.

Now, at her first heat, yes, I mused. I'll have to see if the heat haven I take her to would let me be one of her alphas for that.

"Yes, Father," Indigo replied, eager acquiescence in her voice.

I leaned forward, my tongue reaching out to her protruding folds, stroking them up and down, paying particular attention to just below where they joined with the clit. Her walls relaxed against me, so I pushed my finger a little deeper.

I slowly moved my tongue up in teasing strokes, more and more directly on her clit for longer. Her hips bucked rhythmically beneath me, and I could tell from the way she started to clench down on my finger again that she was close.

I paused, stilling my touch until her muscles grew lax again, forcing her orgasm back.

Then, I crooked my finger up and down, before removing it softly and replacing it with my tongue. I pushed in as far as I could, purring at the taste of her cream.

Indigo moaned again and whined, grinding on my face yet getting none of the friction on her hungry clit she so clearly craved.

I pulled back, returning again to that needy little bud. This time, I swirled my tongue directly first clockwise, then counterclockwise, paying attention to what made her buck and clench uncontrollably.

Tentatively, I gave a light suck, pulling her thick clit into my mouth and then stroking my tongue against the underside and tip.

She gasped harshly, curses falling from her lips as she threaded her hands into my thick hair.

Someone's sensitive, I chuckled to myself before doing it again and again, harder.

She did her best to remain absolutely still, as if she feared that I'd stop when I suspected her of nearing orgasm again.

She's right, of course. I need to make sure the orgasms I give her are powerful enough to push back this flare up long enough to do this tattoo.

"Don't think you can hide from me, little succubus," I growled against her cunt, my teeth gently wrapped around the most sensitive part of her anatomy. Indi's clit twitched hard, swelling even more despite its already engorged size. "There are no secrets from God."

Her scent thickened, another layer adding to her scent. This time, it was a creamy vanilla, like rich ice cream slowly melting on steaming hot, perfectly spiced, caramel-apple pie.

I don't think she realizes that her body gives her away, more than if she'd begged. I stopped again, pulling out before sliding my finger back in her, deeper this time. She squeezed helplessly, her little cunt milking the digit. I'd gotten it nearly all the way inside her.

I stretched her out slowly, licking her clit the whole time to help keep her aroused. I slid smoothly in and out, her pussy responding well to the attention I was paying her front wall and gspot.

On the next out stroke, I added another one.

I made sure to take a hard pull on her clit at the same time so she felt overwhelming pleasure. Based on the way she eagerly ground into my hand, the additional stretch was more than welcome. I curled my fingers up and stroked more powerfully, drinking in her moans of pleasure as she grew impossibly wetter.

"Yeah that's it baby, be loud for me," I praised. "Let me hear how good I'm making you feel."

"Fuck," Indi whimpered. I swirled my fingers just inside of her, stretching her entrance and pleasuring the special spot that only omegas have, the one that gives them waves of bliss when they clench down on an alpha's knot.

"You're so fucking hot and wet for me, omega. It's so fucking good." I slid one hand down to stroke my cock through my black jeans. I only managed a few disappointing pumps before I needed to pull away. I didn't want to cum in my pants if I could avoid it.

Besides, this was about her, not me.

I continued my strokes against her, paying rapt attention to her rapid breathing and increasingly high-pitched gasps.

"Beg me to let you cum," I barked. "We can both hear how much this sloppy pussy needs it."

"God! Fuck, please, Father?" she panted out in small bursts. Her pussy gripped me in deep spasms around my fingers, a neon sign that all the teasing was going to result in a massive, wet orgasm.

I wanted to drink down every drop, sear the taste of her pleasure on my tastebuds forever.

"Cum on my tongue, omega," I ordered, bending again and suckling at her clit. "In God's name, I command you to cum for me. Let me absolve you of your sin, little one."

There was a moment where every muscle in her body strained, her tight cunt strangling my fingers.

I didn't stop my motions inside her, knowing that this was the crucial moment. Later, I would introduce her to the cruel relief found in a ruined orgasm--if she wanted to pursue anything further with me after this, that is.

While I ruminated on that, I felt her tip over the edge.

She squirted, cumming hard and pumping slick over my fingers with each desperate flex of her throbbing walls. Her clit throbbed wildly in my mouth, but I didn't let up, stroking my tongue over ever bit of it I could.

To be thorough, I used my other hand to pull her hood up and out of the way before diving back in, the entire sensitive nub exposed to my ministrations.

She screamed loudly, thrashing against me as she came again, the second orgasm arriving before she had even finished the first.

One more, I decided, continuing my assault on her, rubbing and crooking my fingers back and forth ruthlessly against her g-spot. I thrust deeper, my fingertips brushing against her cervix. I also pushed down on her bladder from above, the combination causing her to gush hot omega cream over my fingers again and again.

I regretted every drop that landed on the floor, but not enough to pull away from her clit.

She begged me to stop, but didn't use her safeword, so I continued, wrenching one last orgasm from her--if you wanna call it that. Realistically, it was just an incredibly hard clench before her tender channel remained mostly still, trembling and spasming weakly.

I removed my fingers and stuck them in her mouth.

"Clean up the mess you made, omega," I ordered.

Indigo instantly complied, her eagerness making up for the clumsiness of her tongue as she sucked up every drop.

While she was doing that, I was giving soft, wide flat licks of my tongue over her sensitive pussy lips, licking up the majority of the slick that coated both there and her thighs.

It was the best thing I'd tasted in months, and I could already tell I was never going to look at apples the same way again.

"You did so good, sweetheart," I said when I finished. I moved the armrests so she could lower her trembling legs.

I rose from my stool and moved behind her, helping her return to a sitting position as I held her against my chest and purred for her as she cooled down, the flare taken care of and the over-whelming arousal fading.

I crooned soft praises and petted her skin and hair softly, working out any tangles from her thrashing. I didn't want her to experience any sub-drop or feel any shame or guilt about what had happened. Before we began the tattoo I wanted to reassess where she was at mentally--rescheduling really wasn't a big deal to me, and if she wanted to, I'd be willing to forget this had ever happened between us.

I'd keep things professional between us going forward if that's what she wanted, much as it might kill my alpha instincts that already wanted to see her again. The ball on that would be in her court, as I'd been raised by my omega mother to do.

But man I hoped that she wanted more.

When I felt Indi stiffen in my arms, I lowered them, backing off slightly.

"You okay?" I asked her.

She nodded, turning to face me. "Yeah, I just--I really need some water. And to use the bathroom."

I cupped her face and lightly kissed her forehead.

"Why don't you go to the bathroom while I re-sterilize everything. I've got a sink out here I can use to wash my hands with. And then when you come back out, you can hydrate while I um. Deal with this," I said, gesturing to my rock-hard cock.

"And then when you're done," she said, eyes wide as she took in my bulge, "we'll do the tattoo?"

"That's the plan," I said, smiling at her as I handed her back her panties and rose from the bench. "If you still want to, that is. As always, it's up to you."

"Oh, no, I want to. Today's significant to me," Indigo responded, cracking open the water bottle she pulled from her backpack. She paused, tilted her head, and then rummaged deeper, pulling out a bottle of ibuprofen and downing two. "I'm not going to let becoming an omega get in the way of reclaiming today."