All Comments on 'Presenting Jessica Ch. 03'

by The_Bear_Man

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm bored

This is superbly written, really a very good piece of writing, I especially loved the spanking and forced stripping. I felt like I could feel her pain in every sense of the word ... BUT I can't get over how many stories I have read of rape and still can't get my head around the arrogance of the supposed enjoyment of the female subject ... every time. The abuse and torture your character had and the ripping of her womanhood and then that ending?!, so tacky!

I'm bored of these tactless endings, when will someone write something where the woman gets her own back on the rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mean SOBs

Fowler & the Leather Boys are sure mean SOBs. But you've got to love a happy eding for all! How about that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too sadistic by half . . .

I enjoy a nice humiliated woman story as much as the next guy but this had too much sadism with too much white trash flavoring. Tacky!

merrySMmerrySMover 3 years ago
Such a good writer...

But so unnecessarily mean and cruel. I love a good non consent story, but not the gratuitously sadistic ones. Non consent is my favorite genre, as a matter of fact the only ones I read. I just do not understand why so many of them are just plain horrific. There is nothing sexy or hot about the crude torture for torture sake.

Have read 6 sories from this author and they are just ridiculously nasty, violent, boorish in too many sections.

Maybe they should have a special section for malicious non con.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mmh. Mixed. Story seemed to have lots of suspense & erotic thrill in early chapters, but then became rather formulaic and sad at the end. If it wasn't for the enticing writing (and a rainy weekend) I wouldn't have reached ch 3 ....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous