Presenting Petra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that, she bucked and writhed, and shouted out, 'Oh Christ! I'm cumming, Petraaaaa!'

Seminal fluids gushed from her to confirm her shout, and she pulled me up to kiss and hold her, our two bodies remaining entwined.

As I drifted off to sleep, I was pondering with bewilderment just what was happening to me. A couple of days – or was it a century? – ago, I was living at home with my mother, wondering where I as going to find my next boyfriend, and just really waiting to go to college, without any real idea of what I wanted to do with my life. And now....now here I was, a newly-confirmed Lesbian! As if reading my thoughts, Jenny cradled my head in her arm, and my last waking thought was that I was beginning to love....no, it went beyond that....to worship her.

When I awoke, I was alone, and could hear movements downstairs. I threw on a negligee that was hanging behind the door and did what I could with a hairbrush I found on Jenny's dressing table, then went downstairs.

'Good morning darling,' said Jenny, 'I trust you slept well?'

'Yes thank you, I did,' I said, unable to resist blushing when I remembered the events that had preceded my night's rest.

Jenny was still wearing her favourite kimono as I joined her at the kitchen table.

'Would you like coffee, Miss Petra?' asked Wendy, smart and petite in her uniform. I couldn't look at her without thinking about her nakedness under the black minidress, and realised with a shock that the knowledge excited me.

But Jenny was talking to me. 'I think you heard Rina and I speaking of training yesterday?'

'Yes – I wondered what it was all about.'

'Rina is training Louise to be her sub. Do you know what that is?'

I didn't, and must have looked puzzled.

'It may be difficult for you to understand, my dear, but I'll try to explain. Rina is a dominant, and needs someone to dominate, someone who will not mind being humiliated, and punished by her. In fact someone who will enjoy that role.'

'A...a masochist – Louise?'

'Yes, darling, though that's an over-simplification.'

I now remembered reading a dog-eared copy of 'The Story of O' which had done the rounds of the lower sixth form at school. And how I had been both shocked and stimulated by it, then ashamed of the latter reaction. I didn't tell Jenny about that, but looked at her lovely face, trying to read what was behind her expression, which seemed to be questioning me, as if she wondered just what she could say to me.

'And.....and you're thinking I might be the same for you?' My voice came out as a hoarse whisper.

She reached across the table and took my hand in hers. 'I wanted to wait a while longer before bringing up the subject, but....well, it's what I should like, more than anything in the world.' Her huge eyes were moist, as she went on, 'I just didn't want to rush you, my love – I know this is all a little sudden.'

I looked at her, and my heart melted. She was more beautiful than ever, as a tear rolled down the smoothness of her cheek.

'Oh Jenny,' I said, and without knowing, or caring, of the consequences, 'I'll do anything you want me to.'

She came around the table and kissed me, long and searchingly, her tongue questing into my mouth, her silky hair falling over my shoulder.

When she broke away, she said, 'We'll see about starting to train you, then, darling, but I'm in no hurry, and I want you to be absolutely sure.'

'I'm sure; sure as I'll ever be,' I replied. She nodded, and went, presumably to get dressed.

I thought for a long time about what I had said, as my reaction at the time had been completely impulsive. But when I pictured myself being humiliated – punished even – by Jenny, I found wetness creeping into my groin, and had to go to my room to masturbate. I was shocked when I envisaged a scene where I was 'O,' chained up and whipped. I came convulsively then.

The day passed quickly as I learned about the shop, and the accounts, that I was going to have to keep. I was anticipating eagerly going to bed with Jenny, but after dinner, she simply stood, without a word to me, and called, 'Wendy!'

When the maid skipped lightly in, Jenny took her by the hand and led her upstairs. As they went out of the door, she looked over her shoulder at me, and said, 'Put the lights out when you go to bed, won't you?' I felt desolate, hurt, and cried myself to sleep. Had the previous night been a one-off thing?

I awoke next morning determined to put a brave face on it. At the boutique, I tried to be dignified and distant with Jenny, who was only there for about half an hour, anyway – she said nothing about the night before.

But at lunch, she chatted normally with me, and chided Wendy when the girl spilt a drop of wine on the tablecloth. I decided that relationships here were more complex than I had realised.

We both dozed in front of the telly for a while, then Jenny suddenly said to me, 'Come up to my bathroom, darling, will you. There's something I'd like to do.' She went upstairs immediately, leaving me to follow in her wake.

She had left her bedroom door open, and I stepped through and into her en-suite bathroom, where Jenny was rummaging in a white cabinet over the washbasin.

'Sit on the stool, darling,' she said, and filled the washbasin with warm water. Then she produced a can of foam, and knelt down beside me.

'Take your panties off now,' she told me, and I realised what she was going to do. I did as I was told, and reached under my pleated skirt, slid down the white nylon garment, feeling very vulnerable.

Jenny lathered my whole pubic mound, and, getting me to open my legs wide, smoothed the foam all around my labia, then, making me slide forward, right up around my anus. I felt a sudden, involuntary, unexpected thrill as her finger traced my crack and touched the very entrance to my rectum. Then, dipping a little pink and white razor repeatedly into the washbowl, she started to shave me, slowly and thoroughly, until she had removed every last vestige of hair from my whole private area. She dried me off, powdered my crack, and oiled my mound, gently working sweet-smelling essence around my lips, along the whole of my crack and again lightly fingering my arsehole, so that a little 'oh' escaped me. At that she smiled and strained up to kiss my lips.

'There. Now you must attend to that every two or three days – we don't want any stubble growing, do we?'

Meekly, I nodded. Although I had shaved around the edges of my triangle before, so that no hair escaped my athletic shorts or swimming costume, I had even thought of going clean-shaven, and it felt very strange to be hairless.

But there was more. Jenny had retrieved my panties from the floor, and threw them into the waste-bin. 'You won't be needing those any more,' she said, 'from now on, you are to be naked under your skirts.'

'Is this part of my training?' I asked, innocently.

Jenny laughed softly. 'The very start,' she said, 'the start of an adventure.' She walked out and left me to stand, smooth down my skirt and follow her. The sensation was a strange one – I felt totally naked as I walked, even though I was decently covered by the mid-thigh-length skirt. When I got downstairs, she was waiting for me.

'From now, you will not wear trousers, only skirts. In fact I shall choose all your clothing. You have consented to be trained. I will, however, ask you again: do you accept whatever conditions I wish to impose on you?'

I nodded.

'Not good enough. You will reply!' Her voice had a new harshness.

'Yes.'

'Yes, mistress, from now on, when we are here in the house.'

I looked at her in astonishment. What had happened to my friendly aunt?

'Yes, m..mistress,' I stuttered.

Her face softened, and she pushed a stray strand of hair from my eyes, and kissed them lightly, one after the other, in a gesture so tender I could hardly believe the same woman had rapped orders at me just a minute ago.

Quietly, she started to outline the direction my life was to take, as she walked around in front of me. I sat demurely on the couch.

'In the next two days, I will pick out the clothes you are to wear, and I shall take you to be pierced.'

'Pierced – how?'

'As I wish – and I don't expect you to question me. Is that clear?'

'Yes....er, yes, mistress.'

She went on: 'You will always wear the clothes given to you – your old things will be destroyed, apart of course, from the things I have already provided you with. I will also give you a collar and a waist-chain, which you will wear at all times.'

I must have looked a little shocked, because she said, 'I realise my dress-code is strict, but it is only part of the discipline I wish to impose. You will come to regard your clothes with pride, as they will denote your status. You will have few duties at home, as the maid keeps house for us, but your life will be dedicated to giving pleasure, to me, and to anyone else I may loan you to.'

I must have looked shocked by this latest remark, as she laughed harshly, and said, 'Yes, I can see that may be a surprise to you, but it may well please me to lend you to Rina, or Sarah, for instance, or whoever would like to use you.'

An image of Rina's Asiatic beauty came into my mind, and I knew I should relish being 'used' by her. But what did she mean by 'used?' It was to become quickly clear.

'Has your anus ever been penetrated?' Jenny asked me, without a trace of embarrassment.

'N...no!' I managed to say, and added, 'Mistress.'

'I thought not, so I shall see to it that you are nicely enlarged,' she smiled, 'because much pleasure has so far been denied to you and your partners. Now kneel in front of the sofa, darling.'

I did as she told me.

'Knees apart!' she ordered, and I heard her opening and closing a cupboard. Then she was behind me, flipping my skirt up to my waist. I felt her fingers running up my crack, from my pussy to the tight little hole in my bottom.

'Mmm,' she murmured, then I felt a lubricated, slippery finger ease its way slowly into my anus, just a short way at first, then it was wiggled around, and ever so slowly penetrated further, deeper into my most private orifice. More rapidly now, I knew she had inserted a second finger, and felt a sharp pain as the two digits reached my unwilling sphincter, pushing now, forcing me open, until Jenny's knowing hand was opening me up in a way I couldn't believe. At first my only sensation was one of agony, then I abandoned myself to her thrusting fingers, and in so doing, started to feel the most intense pleasure.

'Yes, darling,' she said, after a while, 'I can tell from your movement that you are on the verge of cumming. You will not allow that to happen, do you hear?'

She withdrew her hand completely and gave my buttocks two resounding slaps, then I felt a new sensation, as something smooth and cold, cold was being pushed into my newly-invaded arsehole. The agony now was intense, even replacing the intensity of the pleasure I had just been experiencing. But the forcing went on and on, then I felt something give, and there was an audible plop. Jenny told me to sit on the sofa, and raise my legs, holding my thighs up above my head. Then she produced a mirror, and I saw that the shiny black flange of an instrument of some kind was flush with my crack. The feeling was as if I was filled to bursting with some alien object – I didn't know how I could bear the awful pain.

'You're the proud possessor of a butt-plug, my dear, and I want you to keep it in place for at least three days. You may, of course, remove it when you defecate, but then you must reinsert it. Is that understood?'

'Yes, mistress,' I muttered, tears clouding my eyes.

'What you felt when I fingered your anus should give you an inkling of the ecstasy that is to be felt in that area. I shall expect you to render services to me in that respect – and probably to others. Your arsehole will grow as accustomed to being penetrated as your cunt.'

Somehow, I was more surprised at her use of such vulgar language that by what she was proposing, but she was deliberately trying to shock me, that was clear. But she continued: 'And the pain you felt is your first taste of that essential ingredient of true sensual pleasure. You will, I know, grow used to pain, and will derive as much pleasure from receiving it as I shall from giving it.'

I looked at her doubtfully. 'Pain?'

'Yes, my dear, pain, sometimes extreme pain – it is a sensation you will come to crave, to need as you need food and drink.'

'But...but....' I began.

'Enough for now,' she said, with an air of finality, 'It's time for you to be introduced to your new wardrobe.' She raised her voice, 'Wendy!' Then to me: 'Go up to your room – I'll join you shortly.' I walked out as normally as I could, though the intrusive plug was still giving me agony when I moved.

In my room, Wendy was busy arranging clothes on my bed, having unpacked them from a large trunk. More things hung on a wheel-in rack. She curtsied briefly when I entered.

'Almost done, Miss Petra,' she said, and my eyes widened when I saw the extent of my new wardrobe.

I was still just walking around my bed in wonderment when Jenny came in, carrying a small bag.

'Slip out of your dress, darling,' she told me, and I quickly unfastened the cotton button-through which was all that hid my nakedness, and pushed it off my shoulders, so that I was stood there in just my patent heels. Jenny looked me up and down, and clicked her tongue – I wasn't sure what that meant. Then she set the bag down on my dressing table, and took out a metal band which sparkled in the low sunlight which streamed through my window. Fitting it around my neck, she pulled me towards the mirror. I saw that I now wore a broad silver band, set almost continuously with sparkling jewels – they looked like diamonds, though I doubted they could be – with a silver ring set into it beneath my chin.

'You are to wear this at all times,' she said, and, judging by the trouble she seemed to be taking with the clasp at the back of my neck, removing my collar was not going to be easy. 'The collar is a symbol of your status,' said Jenny, without further explanation.

Next she clipped a fairly heavy silver chain loosely around my waist, spare chain, with a small silver ball at its extremity, from one end dangling down over my stomach.

'I expect you to wear this too, except when you are required to wear a corset,' she said.

'Corset?' I protested, 'but.....'

'But nothing. If I wish you to wear a corset, then you will. See here!' She held up a whaleboned, Victorian-looking black satin garment for me to look at. I turned away, wondering what further surprises may be in store. A corset! It was the sort of thing one saw in old films, I thought.

But Jenny was drawing my attention to the clothes I was to wear. 'First of all, the dresses for you to wear to work are on the rack there.' She waved for me to inspect them. I saw that there were three more like the one I had already tried, beltless, narrowly-pleated dresses, light and airy, which fell straight from my breasts, which they concealed only teasingly, to mid-thigh level. I dreaded to think what they would be like to wear on a windy day. When I tried on a mid-blue one, I felt more naked than ever, the soft silk fluttering around my body in a feather-light caress.

'Those will be your normal "uniform" in the boutique,' smiled Jenny, amused at my discomfort. There were two short, tight, dark-coloured cocktail dresses also.

My attention turned to the bed. I picked up two evening gowns in turn. One was a white silk sheath, which looked as if it would fit me like a second skin, and the other was black velvet, open at both sides, where its back and front were only connected by three silver clasps, one at knee level, one at the hip, and another just below armpit height. That the wearer was naked underneath was going to be obvious. They were the only dresses on the bed, but there were two transparent negligees, one black and one white, both fur-trimmed at hem and neck, with wide sleeves. There were also several nightdresses, two beautiful long silk ones, and two white baby-doll type ones. There were two very short miniskirts, and organdie blouses to go with them. The evil-looking corset was there too, and there was a very narrow long black satin skirt which laced up the back. The only underwear were two garter belts, together with a few packets of stockings, and two black half-bras. Lined up beside the bed were three pairs of shoes or sandals, all with tremendously high heels. I was becoming used to wearing the five inch heels Jenny had given me, so they now held no terrors for me.

'Well?' said Jenny, when I'd had chance to take it all in, 'what do you think to your new wardrobe?'

'It's....exciting!' was all I could splutter out.

'You will change when you get home from the boutique, darling. Around the house, I shall expect to find you in the play-suit I gave you, or in a nightdress – or just a negligee.'

'Yes, mistress,' I responded.

'Right,' she said, 'slip into something for now. We'll have some dinner, if you'd be so good, Wendy, then I should think you'll be tired, Petra.'

'Yes mistress,' I said with feeling, as I slid into the luxurious fur-trimmed white negligee.

'You look quite lovely, my dear,' said Jenny as she went out, looking at me over her shoulder, 'I may invite you into my bed tonight.'

'Thank you, mistress.'

The following day, I awoke in Jenny's huge bed to find myself alone in it. I hurriedly showered and went downstairs, where Wendy had coffee brewing. There was no sign of Jenny.

'The mistress has gone into London for the day,' said Wendy, when I asked. I had to get a move on to get to the boutique on time, and my plug was giving me a lot of discomfort. As I didn't expect Jenny back any time soon, I eased the offending intruder out of my anus, and left it on my dressing table, then slipped on one of my 'uniform' dresses, stepped into stiletto-heeled sandals, and set off to walk quickly to the shop. I felt very good as I tripped along, the light breeze around my naked pussy under the flimsy dress.

During the morning, I started to feel even better, as I sold a five hundred pound cocktail dress to an elderly lady, then took almost as much from a beautiful blonde for two skirts and a pair of ruinously expensive shoes. But I had done a lot of legwork in the process, and got home quite tired at lunchtime. After enjoying Wendy's salad, I simply crashed out on the sofa.

I was rudely awakened what seemed like ten minutes later.

'What's all this?' Jenny's voice was harsh, 'As soon as I turn my back, I come back to find you, like the slut you are, still in your work-clothes, slumped on the sofa!'

I wasn't only hurt at being called a 'slut' – I had so wanted to tell her about my morning, but I also knew I should have changed before taking a siesta. But what was this? She was holding in her hand an object that I suddenly realised to my horror was my butt-plug, that I had forgotten to reinsert. She must have been in my room – or Wendy had picked it up and given it to her.

'I am disappointed in you, Petra,' she snapped, 'and you realise that I shall have to punish you?'

'Y..yes, mistress.' It was the first thing I had said.

'Undress, you disgusting slut,' she said, quietly, and, standing up, I flipped the light dress over my head, and was quickly naked, stood there in my sandals, an arm reflexively across my breasts, the other hand, equally uselessly, covering my pussy. I noticed Wendy, hovering in the background, and wondered briefly if it was she who had stitched me up over the plug.

'Kneel on the sofa, arms on the back,' instructed Jenny, and when I did so, she told me to part my knees as wide as I could.

'I'm going to give you ten cane strokes,' she then said, 'Wendy, pass me the thin cane, will you, my dear. Yes, that one will do fine.' I didn't dare look around, and couldn't believe I was actually about to be caned.